All Comments on 'Vickie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
I liked this one...

Many of yours I don't, this one I did!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
The best I've read by JPB

Great plot twist. Sometimes a little obvious but fun all the same. Nice to read a story about a man with principles and values.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
cont.

and is not self-righteous.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Reality show

This story feels real to me. There are no devious plots or clever revenges. Vickie is a piece of work and a bit of an air head in that she can't accept that what she was doing was cheating but in the end she wasn't Frank's problem so who cares. I think Tony is living with a time bomb because Vickie is very self centered. How the hell could she agree to marry Frank? It annoyed me that his friends didn't tell Frank that Vickie was married but that seemed like real life as well. Once Frank sent Tony off to reconnect with Vickie I felt that Frank was spending way too much time on self pity, especially with Odette with him. Maybe if he had been alone it would have been understandable. But having a red hot babe who wants your ass and you sit around moping????? Come on! That's not believable! It's not like he needed to propose to Odette immediately, just have fun with her. And he can't?? Beyond that the story held together very well.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
No way!

This was one of JPB's better stories. But, I fail to see why her husband would continue to be married to a round heeled slut like her. She'll cheat again.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Yea

Good one Bob. For the hero, for the other guy not so much...

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Yet another piece of light entertainment

Poor Tony certainly will not pass the LW revenge and will be consigned to the fifth level of Hell, but the protagonist came away smelling like roses. Vickie was a congenital liar and can never be trusted.... Thanks, Bob for a good story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Not a wimp ..sort of likeable... but kind of stupid

well he isnt a wimp but come on do men --or women for that matter -- REALLY get engaged or married without ever seeing the inside of where the other lives?

or met theio parents?

of family?

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Bruce, I disagree.

It will be the seventh level and Dante' will be laughing like a son of a bitch.

Welcome back Bob and thanks for the good read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Frank was lucky

If Vickie thinks it is OK to conceal her marriage, develop a relationship with another guy, even accept an engagement ring from that other guy, and agree to his proposal for marriage, than Tony better start working for Fiat instead of driving a truck (fix it again, Tony). Frank was lucky she did not end up a polyandrist, or whatever the female equivalent of a bigamist might be called.

Seriously, Vickie can never be trusted. She'll fuck some other trucker at a rest stop, because Tony "can never be enough for her." Of course, a lot of guys dream of being with a woman with nymphomania, but the reality is that such women are few and far between.

What most men really want is to be with women with equal sex drives to their own -- most times, women have significantly lower sex drive, and men are frustrated by this, but they don't realize how difficult it might be, were the women to always be demanding sex while the men were not really in the mood. The writing was good but I agree with others, Vickie cannot be trusted, and Tony will find that out soon enough. Thanks for writing.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 13 years ago
Nice Read

Good story, well written.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bob!!!!!!!

You are just a writing machine!!!!!! Great read "Thank You"

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Harry FYI some do.

Before I got married I was only in her house twice and both times both her parents and her 3 siblings were gone. Her mother hated me until the day she died. I always thought her death would be the happiest day of my life. I put up with 34 years of her crap, what I didn't count on was how it would affect my wife and our 4 boys. I still wish to this day that the Wicked Witch of the West was still alive. So sad but so true...........

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
JPL are you getting Romantic these days?

Brilliant read and this could be the first story you tied up every loose end VERY NICELY DONE

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
JPB, interesting and different from your latest works

I liked the different POV (ie the "other" guy). Also a bit more romantic as previously stated and different from some of your recent writings. It was equally refreshing not to see the run of the mill cukold or whimp angle. I liked the feeling of closure with no one too badly scarred by at the end; I look forward for more of the same. Thank You, Sir.

LeFrog

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Thanks Bob

Enjoyed this one!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Original! Outstanding.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it a 5 star

but I think Tony is a cuckold tried and tested. You find out your has a boyfirend and you want to give her the choice of whom to pick. Fuck that slut and move on.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHOOSE RIGHT

take long choose wrong. TK U MLJ LV NV

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
JPB

has very varying standards. This is the best.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

A story about a cuck who took his wife back and a wannabe cuck who wanted the other cuck's wife. What the fuck???

What happened to Charlie?

HA Ha ha

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I find JPB's stories a bit hit & miss

this one hits. Good work.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Chuckle - Barnyard

Gaggle of Clucks in the henhouse.

Entertaining.

Thx!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
I hate her but I'd date her!

It's better then being with a bore. Ouch! Good story.

YathinkYathinkover 10 years ago
Just Plain Cuck, grow a pair and have some self respect!

"She cheated on me"

"So what?"

That's as far as I got.

"So what?" Are you FUCKING out of your mind?

There is no face and no pussy good enough to put up with that!

There are only two possible (depending upon the circumstances) reasons that could get her off the hook: she was drugged or raped. This isn't either of those.

Nor was it even a one time thing.

And look at her reaction to being "cheated on" by "Timmy": dumped his ass!

Learn anything Bob?

Have some self respect! You are not such a loser piece of shit (I assume) that you have to settle for a woman that can't be faithful to you!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Gave it a deserved 4*...

...You are a very gifted author with a broad port folio as it seems. I cannot stand your cuckold worshipping in most stories, but you always surprize when you go in to other themes. I do not agree that this one let the main character appear a wimp; he definately was not. Above that you have managed to develope characters within 3 pages. Very nice job, there..and almost a "five". Thank you for the read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Gave it a deserved 4*...

...You are a very gifted author with a broad port folio as it seems. I cannot stand your cuckold worshipping in most stories, but you always surprize when you go in to other themes. I do not agree that this one let the main character appear a wimp; he definately was not. Above that you have managed to develope characters within 3 pages. Very nice job, there..and almost a "five". Thank you for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Only gave this a 3 because Odette deserved better. He clearly would have chosen Vicki over her, just as Vicki chose Tony over him. Still well crafted.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
OK...

I read this a couple of years ago, but never commented. Now I am. This story is just another proof that JPB is the true standard bearer in the LW category.

Jedd Clampett

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Oh my god.......

Hell has froze over.....!!! No one watched their wife getting fucked.......noone ate a cream pie.....noone got sloppy seconds.....noone had interracial sex. Awesome job I think this is the first story that has got over a 3 vote from me from this author. Thanx for the time and effort gave it a five.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I'm with you when you are home and I'm with Frank when you aren't." – Yeah, that might work for you, and even for Tony, since he’s out of town. Hell, maybe he even has some out-of-town honeys! But what about Frank? What is he supposed to do while you’re with Tony? Jerk off?

Minor point - maybe it was assumed, but nowhere was Vickie giving him the ring back mentioned.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Nice one

JPB is truly an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

You never really know which way he will take a storyline. Some of his works infuriate me , and I'll swear off reading anymore. But somehow I always come back because of stories like this.

Great job JPB

4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Usual absurd jpb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*****

Usual great job.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
IF YOU CANT GET WHAT YOU WANT

take the one that is closest. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ring

Vickey owes you a half caret engagement ring.E8D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE OF YOUR BETTER EFFORTS

AND A REASONABLE STORY LINE AND AN ENDING TOO...WONDERS WILL NEVER CEASE....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Agreed

Might be my favorite of yours. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Worth the Read!

Interesting throughout with a good ending!

(Much better than your story, "Candace's Anniversary", where the cuck catches his boss fucking his wife in the marital bed on their 26th anniversary and does nothing other than leave the gift and card on the kitchen table and walks out.Now THAT story needed a much better ending!) That on I gave a 2 BUT,THIS one gets a 5.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Never asked for his ring back.

I don't mind at all where the story ultimately went. But the journey to get there... absolutely annoying.

Why on Earth did Frank felt that taking Vickie back was his most desirable outcome from this whole mess? Sure, technically speaking, she didn't cheat on him per se; however, you could say she was unfaithful to him, which is just as bad.

But more troubling than Vick's slutty ways is her uncanny ability to LIE HER ASS OFF at the drop of a hat. If there's something that always mean about JPB's main protagonists, it's the complete aloofness they seemed to have toward their relationship - instead of pushing forward and get some truths, when obvious red flags about their main girls appears, they usually just shrugged it out and move on, too afraid they are to 'rock the boat'. That sap Frank is the same way... but, on the few occasions he did asked Vickie questions about things in their coupling that bothered him (her moving him, the way her friends looked at him), she had some epic fucking lies just wanting to be launch to shut him up. The fact that bozo didn't realized it, and was more than ready to take the slut back if Tony didn't want her anymore...

Pathetic. Truly and completely.

Plus, less we forget about his engagement ring - believe it, it's quite telling that Frank never seemed to think, for a second, about asking it back. Don't know if the omission was done by JPB on purpose; just know it pretty much explain in a nutshell who Frank ultimately is.

Otherwise, it's a pretty good story. Too bad the male protagonists in it are, once again, a bunch of balless wonders. But hey - wouldn't be a genuine Bob story if it was the case...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nobody mentioned ...

... that Frank wrecked Tony's car and severely beat Tony and his friends. Justified, maybe, but it was certainly a major event. Frank got over it without making a fuss and we never heard from his beat-up friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHY

...is this grouped with VICKIE, THE BABY AND ME?

They are unrelated.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor poor Tony and Frank

Testosterone deprived males each praying the lying cheating manipulative female who gets engaged while married to someone else will pick them.

What the F? I truly have never met a male who would act in this fashion. Do they exist.

Is JPB world populated with spineless males? I just don't get it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Odette is my kind of dominating woman!

She knows what she wants and sets out to make him happy. It doesn't get much better than that. He definitely won. Good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed that one, although, it was a little tame for a JPB story.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Wimpy, second hand gay cucks.

Bob can write, of course, but why are his men so enamored with truly pathetic and vile sluts?

His women are mostly subhuman and I can't for the life of me understand the attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I’m certainly no “RAAC” fan but sometimes reconciliation is the best thing for both people involved. And when that happens I wouldn’t think that the two people involved would give a flying flip about anyone else’s opinion. I know I wouldn’t. That said, I do wonder if maybe half the people on here throwing the “cuck” word around aren’t some 14 year old boys sneaking some time on their momma’s laptop. Good story, JPB, thanks.

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
Excellent story

I didn't know that JPB was a pladin! (ha, ha)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Minor point (maybe major) - He never noticed that she apparently didn't have any flight attendant uniforms?

/

Re: the ring - Maybe INITIALLY he didn't ask for it back because he was still holding out hope that she'd come back to him, but once things were finalized why didn't he ask or she offer it back?

/

Re: the truck, etc. - Tony DID try to run him off the road, and he and his friends did try to attack him, so they sorta got what they deserved. If the law got involved, Frank WOULD probably be in trouble for the truck, but Tony and his friends would be in MORE trouble for the assault. Might have been something like Tony doesn't press charges for the truck and Frank doesn't press charges for the assault. As for their injuries, as the attackers they got nuthin!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Well, he dodged a bullet at least. Or more accurately, the bullet dodged him, dense as he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sometimes things DO work out. Great story - thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

An unusual story for JPB in as much as it has a beginning a middle and surprisingly an end, if only all his other submissions followed that arc.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

JPB, this really is one of your best stories. It has a great balance and is full of surprises.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, I still like this relatively calm JPB story. Good ending on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just the right Words! Have to agree, this is one of my favorites also but after 5 reads the surprises are gone. Still a 5-star story though.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I notice that you are not gender specific when talking. Significant other? Them?"

I see Bob is the woketard/feminists' bitch boy. It's NOT clever or avant garde, Bob, it's ideological imbecility. You allowed them to bully you into something stupid. Groomer.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Definitely one of your best, JPB.

Also, finally a story with an ending. Fantastic!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

What about the ring he gave Vickie?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

One for the "Best of JPB" list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy but somehow entertaining. Vickie's selfish logic is batshit crazy and in real life she would end up with neither or at best stay with Frank who would be taking a serious risk. No matter her feelings for Tony and vice versa, he would never take her back. Six months of a double life? Engaged? Nah that is the one thing men cannot forgive or forget. Not hust an affair but an alternate life with a amn that she falls in love with. No way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad. Though have to wonder, stated he gave her a half-carat engagement ring. Never asked for it back, really?

deependerdeepender3 months ago

Good story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES