All Comments on 'Unintended Results'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Rubbish

Total Crap Story Don't write any more

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

This story is really dumb. Brother & sister have sex to make her roommate feel better. Lols what? This is so stupid. That Mara is absolutely twisted & the fact that they keep fucking her is crazy. This story is terrible.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 11 years ago
Brilliant, as usual, from a very talented author.

But I can't get over so much hate from the previous two comments! I've read sooooo much crap on this site, and this author's writing is some of the very best on here regardless of genre.

How could this story elicit such strong hatred is beyond me. Not that I care, as far as I'm concerned they're both a bunch of fucking idiots, and their review proves that. Just sayin'.

The premise might be a little far fetched, (personally, I don't think so) but then again, most stories in this genre are that way anyway. Looking forward to reading more from you author!!

TashtimTashtimabout 11 years ago
brushed

The story was too blunt and sketchy.this definatly was not your best story.

SaintisidoreSaintisidoreabout 11 years ago

I thought this was a good story line. There were a few things I would have done different. Like the siblings spending more time alone in his room and discovering an attraction. But this is your story an as long as you are happy with it then don't worry about what other people think.

DPheonixDPheonixabout 11 years ago

Not your best story by any means but it certainly doesn't deserve the hate it seems to be generating. I liked the story line and the only thing that actually bugged me was how casually they took the actual penetration. Aside from that, it flowed fairly well.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
You've written better stories, but this doesn't deserve the hate it's getting.

Big point in your favor: College is absolutely the place for experimenting. Some of the kinkiest things I've done occurred while I was a college student. (Or at least, the first time(s) I did them.) First FFM threesome? In college. First time I had sex with other people in the room (also screwing)? In college. In fact, that would also qualify for the first time I had sex with spectators, and the first time I watched another couple have sex. First time I had anal sex? College. First time I had interracial sex? College. (Technically, during that FFM threesome. Left me with an appreciation for Asian girls that never gets old!)

You put a huge group of sexually curious people together, away from their parent's supervision, and they're going to experiment. The thing is, I learned, while in college, there are people out there who will do things they might never have attempted under different circumstances. Your story, while "unlikely", is by no means impossible.

If you continue this story, I know I'll read it. Looking forward to it, in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not your best

This story was okay, but nothing special about it. Definitely not your best story. I think your best stories are the one where the brother is older than the sister & no third party involve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

The story seemed to get a lot of hate, but i really liked it. I would love for it to continue.

XarthXarthabout 11 years agoAuthor
You know

The comments I get can be quite fascinating at times, and that's part of why I like them.

Thanks for reading everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome read!

I like this story. It's kind of an accidental gathering of lovers that makes it rather sweet. I hope you continue the story so we can watch how this relationship(s) develops.

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago

Oddly perverse - not Adam and Zoey sexually engaged, that's reasonable. That bitch, Mara, though...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

The dialogue and banter was spot on. I thought this was very talented writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Sweet and kinky.

Zoey needs to go to her brother's room where they can have some one on one time together and find out just how deep their feelings go towards each other.

They may find that they don't feel like brother and sister anymore, but feel like lovers now.

One thing for certain is that Adam needs to go down on Zoey and get her off first before he starts to fuck her since he doesn't have any conrol over his orgasms.

Thanks for the read...

GameStrategyGameStrategyabout 11 years ago
Nice mix of realism and fantasy

You walked a delicate balance between slow/realistic and fast/fantasy. Thanks for the story.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
Very Nice

I like that you really came up with a new way for a brother and sister to get together here and it also felt a lot more realistic than a lot of other Brother/Sister stories so thank you a lot for taking the time to write such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked this story, a good read.

Well written. Unusual twist for getting brother and sister together. I didn't really get an idea of what Mara looked like. I started to think that Zoey set this up and used Mara to get her brother. Awaiting a sequel.

instereo3instereo3about 11 years ago
Overall good story

The lead up was well thought out and delivered, and I was even with you through the first 'incident'. It felt like the siblings gave in to having actual sex way too easily considering how reluctant they both were, though. Whether that has to do with covering hidden feelings, conspiracy between the two females, or a rushed delivery, I felt it could have been better, but could have been much worse, too. Definitely better than what a lot of people try to pass off as "writing" on this site; keep up the good work!

xysterxysterabout 11 years ago
Intelligent, Well Written

The best compliment I can pay you is that this is an intelligent piece of writing and well-written from development perspective. It is also a unique plot line, so that makes it twice as good. I crave this kind of stories and thank you for delivering it.

HiddenFreak78HiddenFreak78about 11 years ago
A new story from you always makes me happy!!

It may not be the best story you've written but it was still good and sure as hell better than a lot of the crap I've come across on here. As always I eagerly await your next story. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

Part 2 Please

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
O.O

Yeah... this needs a more finished ending.

AlexNewmanAlexNewmanabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

I really hope you continue this one. On the other hand, I hope that about most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some things could be changed

I really enjoyed this story but i don't really like the third party involvement when it comes to the brother sister stories. While it's not one of your best it doesn't deserve the hateful feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Greatest pleasure

Is when you orgasm in your sister bareback knowing she is unprotected. She in the most like you and known you all her life. Biologically its as close to reproducing yourself and her. Like watching you relive your younger years all over again and make less mistakes as your offsprings grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

this deserves every bad comment it got and none of the paid for good ones it was just plain unrealistic trash. a bitch like mara is the type of person to blab everything just to get what she wants. never add outsiders to incest.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable

The potential for disaster for the siblings is there. As others have less gracefully pointed out, Mara seems potentially volatile as a partner. There appears to be some neediness to her desires, and a hint of what she is willing to do to experience what she wants.

All speculation. Little of Mara's motivation or her character is explained, so she might be all right as far as respect and friendship go. For example, what is drawing her so strongly to the siblings? Perhaps her own previous experience from her own family? Or prior experience with other siblings while growing up?

All in all, an enjoyable read, with good pacing and thankfully, good editing. Ray Bradbury relates the story that, time after time, people approached him saying, "I want to be a writer." He told them to keep trying. But every once in awhile, one would say, "I am a writer," to which he would simply respond, "Yes!"

Keep at it. You are a writer.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Loved it

I suspect I have already reviewed this story but if I haven't then I have to say that this is possibly one of my favourite stories on this site. I have always been bothered by stories where the characters go from siblings one minute to having sex the next minute so I really appreciate the stories that are a little more realistic in terms of how the brother and sister get together. I also love how at the start of the story they are just normal brother and sister instead of one of them having a secret lust for the other or something like that. Overall I love most of your stories but this one is my favourite as I think you got the sibling relationship just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad

You wrote a character that could possibly, and would probably, blackmail them for sex. Or just spread the word around when she got bored. We are never told why her 'boyfriend' left the picture so suddenly without notice or followup, so did something go wrong in THEIR relationship? Zoey relented far too easily on the topic of her brother fucking Maura, and Maura took advantage - almost raped- Zoey when she was particularily vulnerable. Brother knew better, too. A FFM threesome isn't something that just 'accidentally' happens. No, a person like Maura,who would probably use blackmail for sex is evil and the siblings allowing her to gain access to that information is just stupidity on their part. Do Better. I give you a good rateing, but I don't really feel you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read

wonderful story the only lines that i found off where these ..(this was not how I would have liked my first time with a girl to go,) (I'd never before in my life been anything but gentle when first penetrating a girl, but Mara was about to be the exception.)....the first saying he was a virgin basically the second clearly not one well ether way wonderful story i have read a few of your other story's you are one of the best writers i have seen on this site very interesting story's well thought out to nicely done i see you writing a book one of these days with nothing but these kings of things i for one would buy it

Bml2Bml2over 9 years ago
At the anon below

The first sentence you mentioned means the first time with that girl, not his first time ever. At least that's the impression I got.

Also, loved the story, but I get the feeling this is one that works better as a multi-chapter story rather than a one off. Regardless, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but feel the main character was lying to himself even when he was talking to himself... Saying he had never had any interest in looking at her tits before, etc. that he had never thought about it. Total bullshit! ANY guy with even a halfway decent looking sister has wanted to see her tits, and usually gone out of his way at some point to make that happen, even if he never obsessed over it! ...and definitely thought about fucking her at some point while he was jacking off!

As far as another poster saying that a ffm situation like that wouldnt happen, bullshit. I had a gay girlfriend that got it in her head she wanted to try my dick to see what it was like, I had a feeling for a while she was working up to something like this in her head a good while before she brought it up. I wasn't quite as hard a sell as her girlfriend was, cause she wanted her there and involved too, and neither of us liked each other overly much... The girl should have gone into sales, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no mara please

that mara girl is dangerous, this siblings will be in trouble soon. what can i say they're portrayed as stupid brother and sister in this story.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
I agree with bml2 ...

... this one left me wishing there were more chapters to the story. Could be, maybe, several more, spanning the entire time in college.

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 Not as bad as the comments...

Not my cup of tea, but you are a pretty good writer so definitely better than the comments. You tried something and it didn't work as good as your other ideas maybe. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TUMMY

Xarth actually called it a stomach. First time as I recollect.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Did not like it as much

Not my cup of tea either. Not as good as your other stories, the third wheel, Mara, ruined it for me, she was needed for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmmm

I'm kinda feeling like this story would have worked a bit better if both girls were actually into girls. Maybe even girlfriends and Mara had been talking the sister into the act of incest somehow...or maybe started dating the brother on the side and brought the sib's togther. Otherwise its still a good story just not quite as great as many of your other stories I have been binge reading the last few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed it, I like all the sex!!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Just read this a second time. I still do like the story, just too trite.

I do not mind the incest, been there done that a long time ago.

But there is one thing I know for a fact, incest does NOT share, too intense and too Goddamn risky. Incest couple are very very private for obvious reason. They are into each other big time. The intensity of the relationship is unimaginable to most people.

A fact a lot of incest authors on this site do not understand.

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

I liked the story okay, but have to 100% agree with Wargamer. I also know from a long time ago that an incestious relationship is way way way too intense for sharing or for considering it casual sex. The taboo both of you were taught all your life takes a lot to overcome which is why I like slow build up stories. Watching them slowly overcome the taboo. It's love cubed. Brother/sister love, man/woman love, and in our case best friends love and very very private and very hard to pull off long term. I especially love to read about long term.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

What’s hotter than the sex is that neither of them really got freaked out about it. Siblings or not, that’s a really cool thing I a relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14736 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories