All Comments on 'Unfinished Business Pt. 01'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
2ndFiddle2ndFiddleover 3 years ago

An interesting take on the Ghost and Poltergeist game. A good one for Halloween. Nicely written and well done. Thank you for sharing it with us.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I appreciate that. I'm hoping to expand this story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have followed you since the beginning and this will be the first time I've ever commented on Literotica. This is possibly the most elegant story and plot premise I have read on the site in almost a decade. Simple, beautiful, meaningful, and unique. The idea of ghostbusters who help the sexually frustrated and maligned move on is genius in itself, but to explore the repercussions of that line of work in terms of companionship and ethics is really inspiring. You are able to weave a scene gorgeously. I feel like I could be right there in the room. Reading your work while you grow as a writer has been an honor, and I can't wait to see where you take this.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You...

Thank you so much for that. First off thank you for sticking with me for so long, and I'm honored that you graced me with your first comment ever. I'm always worried that my stories are going downhill and I'm becoming less inspired. It's so nice to hear that you think my writing is getting better. Also, thank you for all of your amazingly kind words. You have no idea how much comments mean to me, but especially such high praise. I've received compliments in the past on my writing, but never so eloquently described, and rarely for the actual writing. Typically, people just talk about how hot they are. Which is nice, but as an author I try to shoot for so much more than simply a hot story. Again, thank you for your lavish compliments. They are very truly appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES