All Comments on 'Two Loves'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TWO LOVES REPRESENT 2 LIFES

or maybe more,,,there work, theres play, theres recreate, plus ????? TK U MLJ LV NV

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Sorry!!

I feel bad for Megan...he should have picked one of them....i know i feel for Megan can't help it

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Loved it . . .

. . . this one I understand completely. I have lived the love with a woman like Megan and have known the of-the-moment furtive relationships of women like Em. I can hardly wait for more of your well told story. It is so obviously auto-bio in its genesis; I hope all turns out well for all three, or four eventually, characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring

Long story indeed, and quite boring ...

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Doesn't Cut It

I have really enjoyed most of this author's submissions but this one leaves me cold, almost angry with the characters. Megan seems to be only a 'surface' character, self centered and cold. The husband seems to be a wimpy, easily led asshole. Em, at this point at least, seems to be a warm fun loving woman but I suspect we will find her to be a cheating player. I will read one more chapter but I suspect that will be it unless I see a change in the characters.

In any event, I will say this installment was very well written. It definately elicited emotion from this reader.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Oh Well

I didn't realize the author was going to take this tale into multiple chapters. I hope it picks up. I am curious about Emma however. Continue.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
BORING

Sorry, boring as hell. I kept hoping it would pick up but...

hoosier76hoosier76almost 12 years ago

Glad to see another one of your stories. Personally, I think it's interesting and from your past writings, you are leading us on a journey.

peethreepeethreealmost 12 years ago

I like this kind of buildup with a well developed story. Looking forward to reading more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A typical yuppie marriage

Both partners are more interested in their careers, and they wind up as roomies rather than man and wife.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Interesting start to the story, but other than the opening page, there seemed to be only one mention of whether he had kept in touch with Emma. I assume he has done so only because he says he had kept his ongoing contacts from his wife and felt he had been careful. It seems to me it would have been better to have some narrative in the initial posting on what was going on and frequency of contact and at least that they were still an item.

I liked what has been posted and will check out the other stories by this author.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 12 years ago
A Good Start

I find this a promising start to this story. I look forward to reading more.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Great Start!

I love all of your writing and this looks to be as great or greater! Thanks for the read.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Excellent Work

Really detailed characters with sensitivity about the changes moving through the river of living. You never step into the same river twice! The mouse complains about the strong points of the story!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Fairly well-written, but . . .

It would have been nice if the title were "Two Loves, Ch. 01." Sometimes, there are prolonged time intervals between chapters, and this reader often forgets details from one or more preceding chapters (and I doubt I'm the only one), necessitating a reread of what came previously. Many of us recall such in the case of WWWM, by DQS1, where we waited 3 months or longer between parts. So author, please try to put the chapter number in your title for a multi-part story henceforth. I definitely want to see the next part sooner rather than later. Thanks for writing. PS: Not sure LW is the correct category -- seems more like Romance so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Here We Go Again !!!!!!!

Well I see your up to your old tricks, writing great stories, capturing us completely, then ending the chapter leaving us craving for more. I can't wait for the next chapter, I suspect you'll detail what has been going on with Emma...... I have read all your stories on this site, checking for new ones each time I visit is a priority, keep'm coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

Great to see you back to more stories after the Road Trip marathon. Good start to another tale.

blackwatereagleblackwatereaglealmost 12 years ago
We welcome a new one from Romantic1

Once again you have started us on what I hope will be another life trip through the world of Romantic1.

Welcome back from the Road Trip recovery hiatus. Akthough I still hope for two more states for the family of Jim and friends.

From west of the Mason-Dixon line (figure it out).

Waiting for the next telling of 'Two Loves: (only two?)

BWE

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
a 35 year affair

thrity five years of stealing from her husband, or the other man stealing from his wife. divorcing and meeting your lover when free is romance, cheating is just fucking scums cheating. but i will be glad to read it all before i score it.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
135% true

@ Cantbuymy You are 135% right. The continous (I am optimistic and I am believe some people is good for reconcilation, but NOT EVERYBODY) cheating behavioral main problam is not itself the cheating ONLY with its specialities: humuliation among the sociaty, humuliation in the family connection, bastards, STDs, lack of respect, fraud against the famly economical interest (coaster2 "Dexter's Renaissance" ), to do difficult the life of the common children and etc.. These are important things. but there is a more important thing. ,In the USA Thomas Jefferson wrote 236 years ago everybody has right to the happiness. SO THE MOST IMPORTANT THE CHEATER IS HAPPY AND SHE / HE STEALS THE POSSILITIES FROM THE OTHER SPOUSE TO BE HAPPY CONNECTION WITH A SECOND CHANCE WOMAN / MAN. This stealing of the happiness possibility is the main problem, because 25-10-5 years lost for finding the Second Chance...............BTW There is a revenge story where is a similar thing was used for sue the exwife for much money Tony_Ford "Scales of Justice"'.

1Master11Master1almost 12 years ago
Very well written.......

This story is more developed and more balanced and better paced than 95% of the work on this site. While the 'sex' is less than you might find elsewhere, you more than make up for it with superb storytelling. Excellent work.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna,

What the fuck are you smoking?

Given that English is obviously not your first language, I still have difficulty rationalising what you write on here.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Meat of my comment

Anon This comment is not refer to the story.

My comment to this story is at the chapter 04. Look at:

I think it is an interesting story. We had a TV personality in Hungary who died 20 years ago and he got serious limphomatic cancer and his wife and children went to visit him on evening his misstress went to visit him at noon. Nobody (In the media) asked the wife and the misstress they like each others......

An example 100 years ago a ship captain who went on steady way on OCEAN for example with freez beef from Australia to UK, he may have had 2 wife first in Perth the second in Southhampton. However the 2 wives did not know each others against this story.

Meat of my comment HERE is the next: I think the biggest problem of the cheating is the betrayed (clueless) spouse lost time to find the Second Chance woman/man, it depends on the sex of the betrayed spouse.............................. The best example for this Ohio's story: "A Loving Wife Dies: Painful Truths".

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 12 years ago
Another good one

I don't understand why this isn't at least a 4.5, Here's my 5

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I CAN JUST HEAR THE BEACH BOYS

envisioning the difference between the coasts and girls. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Low Opinion

"A few women in this category managed to breakout of the child-rearing roles thrust on them, but many seemed hopelessly resigned to the milieu of diapers, potty training, and an empty stay-at-home existence."

Did you just equate motherhood with an "empty stay at home existence"?

Wow, that's a real slap in the face to women and motherhood in general. Did you learn that from those two commies jew ghouls Steinham and Freidan, or did you just reach back and grab some dung and smear it on your keyboard all on your own?

Just disgusting.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Long

Long, well written story with too much cheating. Can't really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great start

Can't wait to see where this goes.

davwoodavwooabout 4 years ago
Good story

A well crafted story full of landmarks

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Great start to this series. It is well written and the characters are rounded. However, I can’t help feeling that this is the calm before the storm. We shall see. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous