All Comments on 'Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel

Maggie needs to fuck daddy and mommy.

pip46pip46about 5 years ago
Excellent

Out of bad comes good

A happy ending with everyone finding their rightful place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hot story...thanks for posting this. Quite refreshing after #AWoman'sStoryofCrap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Twist?

Twist? What twist? Not a bad story, but pretty much like most of the stories. Now if Maggie or Pamela got their revenge, that would be a twist. If Jenna and Kendall decided it was time for a coup, that's a twist. If Pamela's parents came up unexpectedly, and had everyone leave, then punished her by making her into their sandwich, that's a twist. This was just another lesbian seduction story. Pretty good, but no twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

Well where to start kidnapping gang rape and a baby to boot who writes this crap no points from me get a life usually your storys are ok not this time

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

The last pic is busted. But overall its above avg story. Not your best stuff, but by no means your worse.

Now if you could do more impregnation stories that would be great.

SuckherforSeductionSuckherforSeductionabout 5 years ago
What a disappointment!

Hard to get any more crass than this story.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I found it exciting and erotic. The illustrations were wonderful as well, nice job! I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this one. Maggie looks like my ex! Her face; her body and even her usual hairstyle looks just like her!

ineedanameineedanameabout 5 years ago
Weak Effort

No where near what you're capable of. Very disappointing and lame story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I was hoping to enjoy this one like all your past illustrated stories working with Rebecca, but sadly no.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
How old is Rebecca?

I think Rebecca can't be older than 14 to come up with this pubescent crap! You demean yourself, Jasmine, by adding your name to such a trashy story. I'm disappointed in you. Yes, you warned me at the beginning, but I never imagined you would sink so low. I didn't think I'd be reading about a group of high school student trying to win a Darwin award by committing several felonies and filming the evidence of their crimes. I'm surprised this was submitted as an April Fools story because a fool would be a member of Mensa in comparison to most of the characters in this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Congeniall duo

Both story and cartoons were outstanding .... fun & erotic.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Work!

Great story, one of your best. I really enjoyed the blackmail and bondage aspects in the story and the illustrations were fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Happy April Fool's Day

I must be a idiot, I can't find: Happy April Fool's Day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story Idea.

I always look forward to seeing your next story, because they're all good.

I would love to see your take on a husband and wife story. How the husband patiently turns his wife from a shy, frigid, only missionary in the dark wife, into an "I'll do anything to please you" willing and submissive wife. But, without bringing anyone else into the picture, no pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot story

Charissa will take complete control of Maggie's sexual activities by limiting such contact to girls only, thus leaving her a virgin. Pamela will be at the beck and call of Mistress Charissa and leave house to go to a work meeting which will be anywhere Charissa wants her to be at. She will please both boys and girls at a party. She will have her baby boy and let hubby think it is theirs.

Maggie will graduate with a B+ GPA and Charissa will throw her a surprise party where she pleasures her girlfriends and loses her virginity to a black stud from the football team and carries her pregnancy into college until she drops out to give birth and move to the projects with her Black boyfriend.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11about 5 years ago
Always Great

Rebecca's art always complements your stories, and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great artwork

The story was top class as usual but this artwork was so much better than those awful computer generated pretend illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking loved it!

Would KILL to see this in a video

screedbearscreedbearabout 5 years ago
Easy 5

At last there is a pussy and penis in the photos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD ONE !

Hi Jaz - I give this a five * * * * * +

I like the concept, the story, and the illustrations. They go together extremely well. The illustrations are well done and very specific, which is a nice touch, and even adds extra heat to the prose, if that's possible.

Good luck in the competition.

Best. Love,

Jack Auff x o x o x o

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and the illustrations were great also.

CagsgtCagsgtabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Once again another nasty story... loved it.

I hope there’s more and that it all back fires on the the little bitches with the mom and daughter having some naughty nasty revenge of their own.

Great tale once again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very good-more!

yes very sexy and the ladies enjoy, but it would be better if it was not boys,

that's way too common in stories-boys from school or a sports team-

have the ladies get some good hard 30's and older big cocks in/on them.

Write more about moms/daughters and dads/daughters fucking.

thanks

MisGMisGabout 5 years ago
Great story

Wow, I loved your story, I do hope you will do sequels to it, you could do the mother needing gang bangs to enjoy sex and the daughter introduced to cock, like the basket ball team.and have them both get even with the slut who started it all. any how I love your work and the art work really sets it all, she truly is my kind of artist.

Love MisG

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 5 years ago
Loved the story

And especially the sexy comic book format art work! Kudos to both you and to the artist, Rebecca I guess. Five stars.

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1about 5 years ago
Wow

You are a sick twisted individual....i like you lol hot story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
was this a repost?

I've seen this exact story before

rcrlm66rcrlm66almost 5 years ago
One of the best authors I have seen

Really, really enjoyed this story of dominance, incest and lesbianism. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel for Maggie, Pamela and Charissa

Charissa will discipline Maggie for anything less than A on her homework and give her rewards for seducing other girls on Charissa's enemy's list by helping them discover their bisexuality and in participating in having sex with black boys to tamp down their inner racism. Even their mothers will not be safe from participating in bisexual interactions with Pamela should they ever choose to get too close with what's happening. Finally Charissa will make Pamela seduce their lesbian basketball coach while showing a growing belly.

Lamia33Lamia33over 4 years ago
Sequel?

Loved this story and it so deserves further chapters xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Fabulous, would love to see a mother son relationship next, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awesome

wish all did pictures with the storym but was done nicely. Made me horney as hell

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

Really? You’re now fine writing RAPE stories? This is not acceptable under ANY scenario.

Legal porn can’t even do this - tying someone up and fucking (raping) them.

I’d really like an email to me explaining your rational for this story.

Dave

footsyfootsyover 2 years ago

love it and you used my favourite Rebecca comic as well

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

debauched...but/and LOVE Rebecca gave mom bush...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, as usual, this is a hot story. The illustrations are spot on and hot as well. I would have liked the story to end with just the epilogue of the two women without Pamela getting pregnant. The sex was fantastic but getting raped and then getting pregnant is not cool anymore. It forces the mom to lie to her husband. If he ever found out, she would be dumped on the street. Does Maggie know that her "daddy" is not her real father?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

Is Rebecca on her own website? How to view her creations?

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

This story was fantastic. The illustrations add a lot. Make it hotter if possible. You two are quite the pair. Making my way thru every story you have done with Rebecca!

Snick6977Snick697711 months ago

This story was awful. Hopefully, this would never happen. The mom would be stronger than that. Also, they should have told the police and Charissa’s parents. All those kids deserve jail time. This was rape even though you wrote they enjoyed it. Think of all the girls who have been raped. They would hate this story more than I do. I’m a big fan of your stories but this is the worst ever.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

612. I don’t care much for coercion scenes, but everyone seemed to cum out of it reasonably well (except, of course, for the pregnant mom). The illustrations were illustrative as usual and add to the eroticism of the story. I always wondered how the storyline speaking matches the pictures. Do you use the pics and add the verbal to it or somehow does she create the image/verbiage essentially writing the story for you. Or do you create the story and give it to her to illustrate? Answer that please in one of your year-end essays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...