Twin's April Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Dad stood wide-eyed at the tv and a pile of naked siblings plus one on the floor.  I woke up as myself on screen was taking Amber from behind while she ate Melissa who had Jen sitting on her face.  I saw the look on Mom and Dad's faces and quietly turned off the tv.

"That explains why our water bill has gone up I guess.  All of you, get dressed and join us at the dining table," said Mom.  Dad just left the room.

"You said they're not fucking back until Friday!" whispered Amber as she put her clothes on.

"Amber, it is Friday," replied Melissa.

We all sat at the table facing Mom and Dad, Jen had a soft smile on her face but Amber and Melissa looked terrified.

"At least start by confirming you're on birth control," said Dad.

Both girls nodded in unison.

"You're part of this too young lady, are you?" said Mom to Jen.

"Yes Ma'am,"  she replied.

"How long has this been going on?" said Dad.

"Since April 1st.  We were going to prank him again but it kinda went differently and we liked it.  It's just sex, we're all adults," said Melissa.

"Hey, ease up on the attitude, it's not necessary!  As much as we could say it's all wrong and we raised you better, well that's not where we stand.  Your Mom and I just spent 2 weeks in the bahama's at a private swingers resort and we both had all sorts of fun.  I'm guessing you two inherited your Mom's sex drive, I can't always keep up but that's a different story.  Going forward, I know trying to stop you will just drive you away and you'll do it anyway so we'll say this.  Leave no mess, do your own laundry and we don't want to see or hear it, understood?" said Dad.  We all nodded.

"I know it goes without saying but don't be telling anyone either, we live in a pretty big town but there's more than enough prudes that would make our lives miserable if it got out that the woman they all think is a slut anyway has 3 kids that fuck each other.  Our house, our business.  Are you fine with those rules too young lady?  I don't even know your name but I've seen more of your vagina than I really needed to," added Mom.

"It's Jen, Ma'am,  I'm very fine with following your rules," she replied.

"Well good.  Well we've been travelling all day so we're pretty wiped, Marcus, bring me one of my special teas that you make so well please.  Jen, it's nice to meet you."

Mom and Dad left the room, the 4 of us grinned at each other.

"Wow!  I was ready for a huge yelling fest and us getting kicked out!" said Amber.

"I fucking love your family, this is awesome," said Jen.

I made Mom's tea, it was a combination of lavender and chamomile that I made for Mom when she had a bad headache one time and she loved it.  Nobody else could figure out the right ratio but I loved making it.  I knocked on our parents room door, when I got in they were both standing naked.  I said sorry and looked away.

"Uh huh, I'm sure you had the same reaction when the twins got their tits out," said Mom with a laugh.

"You're all grown up now Son, no pretending to be bashful when you've been fucking both your sisters," laughed Dad.

I got a good look at Mom, she was essentially an older version of my sisters and very sexy.  Dad wasn't hard but he looked to have as impressive cock as I have.

"So, the truth.  Did they force you into this, how did it happen?" asked Mom.

"Amber changed Jen's number to hers and had me blindfolded and naked on a chair.  She was meant to put a sign on me for Melissa to come in and take an embarrassing picture but she jumped me instead.  Jen gets off on taboo so made me play along then joined in," I replied.

"The twins are bi?"

"Oh yes, they've been enjoying each other for years apparently."

"Interesting, thank you for the tea sweetie, we'll talk more later."

I always laugh when I'm told, don't tell anyone.  Who would believe that with a girlfriend as hot as Jen is I also have 2 stunning twins taking me as often as they can too. 

Who cares that they're my sisters, I sure as hell don't!

12