All Comments on 'Twin's April Fools'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 years ago

Good story. I loved the twist in the plot. The only way it might have been better is if Marcus got to sample his mother's charms too.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Thank you that was a fun and very hot story.

Loved the plot twist. Didn't see that coming.

It's crazy the parents don't seem to mond this at all. I'm sure they may want in on the action too.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Finally, a story on Lit. where the guy isn't a total wuss. Thank you. Great story! Next ch. should be mom/son with some DP with dad. 5*

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

There is plenty of potential for a sequel. Mom can join in the festivities.

Please make it happen if doable.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom seems interested the twins are bi. Not to mention showing off in front of Marcus. More to come hopefully. It seems Jen or Mom or both are about to take control of Amber and Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Maybe chapter 2 could have the parents and kids all together. Maybe Jens parents are swingers too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting plot idea but pace was rushed and would be more enjoyable if problems with punctuation etc were addressed. Maybe seek some help from a volunteer editor?

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterabout 2 years ago

Was actually a really good story. Better than I was expecting and I loved the little twist. and it was all the GF's idea :P When in doubt, blame the female. 5/5 from me. Well written and easy to read too.

Primus21Primus21about 2 years ago

Wow I totally loved this story. Extremely sexy, and erotic. I agree with one of the comments that I would love to read a follow up to this, and maybe see the parents join in. Also I loved the hole thing with the G/F joined in

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story and loved the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Love the parent’s angle

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

What a good healthy attitude towards sibling incest! You will all please take note that it wasn’t until. the parents confirmed that it all had been consensual THEN they were willing to not interfere, as long as the beds and furniture were taken care of by the kids. It is so wonderful to see such an open, and healthy attitude towards making your family feel good. Keep on the birth control, don’t force anything on to another, and life will be great.

I sure wish there was a whole lot more of this attitude around. And none of the hang ups and issues the choirboy sodomy crowd typically displays.

A real 5star story,!! Thank you for sharing!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I really love the plot line of this story. But it definitely needs a ton of editorial cleaning. There were enough continuity errors that I became confused by which character that the pronoun 'she' was being applied to. Seriously, you were all over the map sometimes.

But having a bisexual girlfriend actually encouraging him to make love to his twin sisters who also turn out to be bi? Dude, you were pushing all of my buttons with this one. In spite of the fact that the prose was only worth 2/5, I gave it a 4/5 for the plot line and parental consent to continue the relationship.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 2 years ago

Damn!

I knew I was meant to have had twin sisters!

CyankeeCyankeeabout 2 years ago

Chapter 2...Mark does his mother and dad does the twins and Jen. Leads to a family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yep this smell like a part 2 family orgy coming up. Nice story again, I love all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...