All Comments on 'Twenty Questions 2023'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter5 months ago

Thank you for giving us a peek into your private life and personal experiences. It’s a viewpoint most readers don’t get to read about. Don’t distress when you get a 4.6 or so on a story that you worked really hard on. I’m a teacher too, and if you look at a 4.6 score on a hundred point scale, it’s a 92, which is an A in most of my classes.

Thanks for sharing your talent…. For free no less!!!

Rose Monroe 🌹

Kicker73Kicker735 months ago

I would love to see and read an Illustrated story with your legs!

MusicBox1978MusicBox19785 months ago

Thanks for your wonderful insights as usual. Going to watch some of those mentioned clips. And would love to read more stories of you in 2024

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm. Not much of a story, more like an advertisement. In one of your answers, you said something like people read or write about what they can't or don't live at home. That makes me wonder how unfulfilling your marriage and sex life are. Then there's the issue of your girls. Where do they fit into this equation? What's going to happen when they discover mommy is a verbal porn star? You mentioned seeing some of your students as a turn on. From where I stand that's a mine field you wouldn't want to attempt crossing.

I'm not writing this to criticize, more because I'm curious how you justify some of what you write. I taught school for over 40 years and never once imagined a modicum of what you have described. And I won't lie, I'm not a fan or follower of your stories. There's fantasy and then there's the universe you live in. That is obviously a strong point so I guess you need to continue doing what makes you so popular. Have a good new year.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites5 months ago

You are an amazing and prolific author. I cannot believe how together you are and so skilled in so many areas of the genre. Kudos to you and hopes that you will keep up the good work.

DarkSollatDarkSollat5 months ago

So great to hear that you plan to release two next parts of Backseat Step Family next year! It's one of the hottest, kinkiest piece of smut I've ever read and I need more of it. BTW, using an n-word in dirty talk isn't at all different from using whore or slut.

TamaboneTamabone5 months ago

Love reading your essays. Looking forward to more essays in the future, no matter what the topic may be.

Just want to say thank you for all your works this past year, and that I'm liking forward to what is to cum in 2024.

murphysd2004murphysd20045 months ago

I loved this essay. I came of age in the 1960's. I went to a public high school in a large midwestern city. The school had a dress code. The women wee required to wear skirts/dresses and nylons/pantyhose. Almost all of the women wore an extremely tight panty girdle over their pantyhose. On dates they added a long-line bra. There were times on dates where the girl would literally beg for help to get out of their girdle. The very thought of this still gets my motor running.

Baqfid12Baqfid125 months ago

This was great. Big fan of hedonism island so excite you may do another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait for more Hypnosissy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for sharing

SissybarbiejaneSissybarbiejane4 months ago

can't wait to be able to read Brian's next chapters! let's go hypnosissy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES