All Comments on 'Twenty Questions 2021'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad considering it was written by a man pretending to be a woman.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Absolutely delightful!

olliekayolliekayover 2 years ago

All I can say is that I greatly enjoy your writing and its high quality. I look forward to much more in the New Year.

Oh, btw, your stories read easily. The effort you put in is heavily disguised and very much appreciated.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Appreciate the insight into your thought process! You're the Stephen King of Literotica in terms of productivity and quality (hopefully you're a fan). I'd love to have you edit one of my stories, for the female perspective if nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this. It was great to read insights on the separation of your real life self and writing self. I don't write nearly as much as you (in fact I write very little and have only felt confident enough to publish one of my stories), but I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't told their SO about their writing hobby. Keep up your fantastic writing and happy new year!

FlemSnopesFlemSnopesover 2 years ago

Love these glimpses into your life and writing. Have a great 2022.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing, and no I did not vote five because I'm a loyal fan who votes five on everything you write! ;)

I vote five because your stories are hot as hell! (in a good way of course!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU for the gift of yourself. I can only wish you and yours a better year than '21. May you tick off one of your bucket list.

Paul

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

Thank you, it was very interesting for me to read this from a more experienced writer. Regarding reviews and comments, I have often been disappointed often by how few I get. 6000 people look at a story but 1 or 0 comment! What do readers think we are getting out of this? Stupid comments like some of the ones you listed are also annoying. I try not to let them get me down. Critical comments from critics who can't even list their Literotica name so you can see what they do like, can be infuriating but I'm trying to teach myself to ignore completely comments from which I can't learn anything.

ndeavourndeavourover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing! A good mommy with a kinky mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you want a world where either sex is free to express and enjoy their sexuality. But then the thought of your husband taking cock, clearly diminishes him in your eyes. Typical hypocrisy of a woman.

Wasson933Wasson933over 2 years ago

Well I vote 5 for ever story I read or almost. I read to enjoy the story and any one who can write well enough or brave enough in this age to put their heart and soul deserves a 5. Well written as always and stand proud you deserve the acknowledgement.

TamaboneTamaboneover 2 years ago

I have been looking forward to this year's 20 questions since the start of December. They have become my favorite reads every year and a part of my end of year traditions. I really love the behind the scenes aspect of learning about the actual person behind the fantasies she writes.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022.

TigersirTigersirover 2 years ago

I always love hearing about the dichotomy of your real persona and fantasy. Thanks for agreeing to do Training bg of Cecelia as a commission even though it challdnges you. It has been a thrill for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are honest, intelligent and remarkable. I love the same themes. That is why you are my favorite writer. I love reading about the same fantasies because you write about the things I like the most. I simply never get tired of them. Who cares if a story does not have a predominant plot. Often, in some of your best stories, it is the tasks that make the story, the conservative wife who is seduced and dominated by a woman that makes the story a 747 on a scale of one to ten. Thank you for writing the twenty questions.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Jasmine is a GOOD SPORT! Yes, I shouted that! That is one quality that Jasmine has that she didn't mention. She let me use her as a principal character in my story "Olympic Bet". I hope she enjoyed what she and I did in that story. But now, after reading this true confession by Jasmine, I have to say I'm shattered. I wanted so much to believe she was totally the woman she writes about! Alas, as with my tale, 'tis nothing but fantasy! Nonetheless, thanks for this essay, Jasmine. Five stars.

addsmanaddsmanover 2 years ago
Of course it can

2022 can be worse than 2021 wars, famine, plague (covid was not a plague, if it was a nice rehearsal for something truly serious then God help is all) and of course an asteroid so be grateful for the good you can get

woodseaveswoodseavesover 2 years ago

Thank you, Jasmine, for your end of year gift. I cannot add much to the last (anonymous) comment - a delightful insight into your make up as an author. Very interesting about the demarcation between yourself in RL and as a writer. Leaves me wondering how you managed to keep the authorship of such a literary treasure trove from your husband.

storyspinner37217storyspinner37217over 2 years ago

It is always interesting to read about the person behind. I am one of the men that has been influenced by your writing I have given into my desires to cross dress and my fascination with BBC. Since I am older wish I had overcome my fear years ago. I find it is easier to find men to have sex with then women even though I desire both. Most of the stories where couples explore together men submitting under wife's direction are some of my favorites never happened for me maybe that's why I am divorced 3 times. Waiting for next hypno sissy oh he'll waiting for all stories to continue

Gary or Gabrielle depending what I am wearing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couple of notes. One, you do use the same phrases and lean towards too much dialogue. The problem isn't that you can't write dialogue, it is that your stories are too similar in plot and how they play out. Not a crime in erotica but there are much better storytellers on here. But I do think you have the potential. Secondly, your editor does not know what racism is. If you are fetishizing someone based on their skin colour or a mythical cock size then you are being racist. Racism is not being derogatory alone, it is anything that furthers stereotypes and minimizes people. Making someone nothing but a big black cock is just that. Using the N word which you have done far too often is also racist. Any story you write using the word Asian is racist. You obviously live in an area that isn't multicultural or you would know better. Asia is a huge area of the planet, try giving your characters more of an identity than asian or a black person sounding like a pimp. It is no crime to not understand the mindset of a person of colour. It is to not be aware that you don't understand it. I expect better from a school teacher.

jayysampjayysampover 2 years ago

Your writing style can be seen as formulaic in a way, but that’s not an issue when the formula works. It’s fun and you know what to expect when reading a silkstockingslover story. People still complaining are just trolling at this point.

Also, I just want to say that sexual fantasy is quite literally an escape from reality. Suspend disbelief and enjoy what you like. Real world issues shouldn’t eliminate what you enjoy in a fantasy world.

P.S. I’ll definitely vote five stars on any story I enjoyed; if it disappoints me, I simply won’t rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long time reader but not a member, I found these questions and answers interesting. Also found your look back interesting. I hear and enjoy your voice in your stories. I think it wound fun to read a story named "A night at the Pit" with all the characters together. the same with all the characters in "The Order of Sydom" series. I love the Accidental Gangbang stuff, like to know how the wedding and reception went. John

Panty WranglerPanty Wranglerover 2 years ago

Please, please, please write the Kate Middleton / Prince William strap-on scene! Even if you never publish it out of deference for the royals, I think you owe it to the universe to write that scene. ;-)

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenover 2 years ago

To the anonymous reader who criticized my comment within Jasmine's essay about racism: You make an excellent point, and I'm forced to agree with you. I hadn't thought it through, but yes, anything we do to trivialize or to pigeonhole people into narrow categories needs to be called what it is: racism. Thank you for setting me straight.

DuvyDuvyover 2 years ago

I gave this 5 stars just because. Legit criticism is helpful to anyone,but the haterade is strong with jealous types.If cum were money SSL could have Bill Gates as a houseboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The beginning of last year i was fully straight. I somehow found your hypnosissy series and I've now had 3 different guys give me facials. You are way too good at writing

ChickenchicoChickenchicoover 2 years ago

You definitively have something interesting with that Kate Middleton and Prince William idea. I also always have liked stories about princes and princesses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I don’t disagree with the other anonymous commenter who shared their thoughts on race and racism, I sincerely hope that you don’t change your writing styles or themes overmuch. Selfishly, as someone who thinks of themself as having a BBC, I’m very turned on by the ferishization and thoroughly enjoy your stories.

Thanks for being great and being such a consistent contributor on here.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 2 years ago

Let me suggest a really good writer. Todd172. His stories from the Shack are remarkable, well-written. Not erotica as such, but framed in a military SOF milieu. I really like his stuff and his characters.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Really liked this. Gave me a better understanding of you. Thanks for writing it

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

I don't know why was this necessary.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

610. I certainly have more respect for your writing after reading your end year revelations. I didn’t realize that you had many stories under creation and some waited for some time before release. However, I still prefer that the stories begin and end all at once. It is just so hard to read part of a story that obviously needs a completion and then having to return time after time trying to see if there is a continuation. Also, I disagree with your statement that your grammar is good. I consider much of what I read not to be good grammar, but I realize it may be that way to fit the storyline. I also feel that if you truly need an editor or more than one, they should do a better job in correcting grammar and typos. You fooled me into thinking that the mistakes were typing typos, but I think you said you actually write these stories on you computer and iPad, so I guess the errors are in fact just that and uncorrected. Maybe some of your scores would be better if the proofing were better.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun9 months ago

I enjoyed reading your answers. It is nice to learn a little about the writer behind the amazing stories! Thanks for sharing!

And one of your responses in question 2..."No doubt... one of the biggest midlife crises of many men is questioning their sexuality after the frustration of four decades trying to perform like a man in a man's world."....truer words have not been spoken! I can certainly attest to that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES