All Comments on 'Twenty-One More Questions'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Peace03Peace03over 5 years ago
THANK YOU!!

You and your stories have aroused and uplifted many of my mundane days and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Whether it's new or sequels I know you will surprise us with your sexy and talented writhing!

Peace03Peace03over 5 years ago
THANK YOU!!

You and your stories have aroused and uplifted many of my mundane days and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Whether new or sequels I know you will surprise us with your sexy and talented writhing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

This article was informative, motivational and immensely entertaining. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, methods and ideas with us. If you ever decide to teach classes in multitasking, I would definitely love to sign up.

My New Year's Resolutions is to finish writing and publish the two stories I've been working on for over six months.

Have a healthy, happy and productive new year :)

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I love the idea of these Q and A's from such a fun author. Of course, it's often an assumption that erotica is written by men until proven to be a female author. In your case, especially, getting to know you as a person is wonderful. Who you are, what you're ACTUALLY like in real life. Thank you for this opportunity to get to meet you. You're one of my top 2 favorite authors on this site.

shepper22shepper22over 5 years ago

Thank you Jasmine for you honesty while answering questions. Its nice to get to know a little bit about the writers. Your the best and have always been open for open and honest appraisal from your followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big fan

Lesbian Milf Seductress and 2 Mistresses are my favorite series of yours and continuations of both would be amazing in your own time.

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing....wish you were my teacher

Silky Jasmine...THanks for sharing your inner thoughts...and secrets...you are a very erotic woman...my image of you sitting on your desk,,,silky thigh highs and heels...dangling a heel and teasing...I bet the cute redhead in the front row is getting wet thinking of tasting your wet pussy and hoping you uncross your legs slowly and give her a peek of your pussy.,drop the heel and show off your sexy toes....

lets share a shemale...

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 5 years ago

Hello Mistress! I hope you had a lovely christmas with and got of lovely presents.

I feel honored one of my questions made the cut (: . Let's hope this upcoming year you are more lucky and no girl pass out missing out the fun! Thank you for your answer (:

Since you asked us about sequels: The are two particular ones I'm interested. The Mom-son one, (the threesome with her best friend is the last one you wrote) since I'm super eager to read about her encounter with the other mother, and their journey to the incest island.

And the one I don't remember the title right now about that nerd girl blackmailed to get into a lesbian fight in the Le Chateau. (the first story I read about your lovely boston saphic universe)

Thank you a lot for taking your time to answer our questions and letting us get to know you better, and sharing such intimate parts of your life.

Lara (:

TamaboneTamaboneover 5 years ago
Inside look

I just love that you take the time to give us these behind the scenes look at what goes through the mind of my favorite erotica author. I will anxiously await each and every one of your upcoming stories. You keep writing and I will keep reading, voting 5 stars, commenting, and loving your work. Thanks for the stories. I can always count on you to get me hot and bothered when I just need to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would like you a sequel to Submissive Soccor Mom's Rich Bitch. I want to hear all about Samanthas degradation and humiliation. Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
21 more questions- great insight!

Great hearing about you about the excellent writer.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

It gives everyone something to think about. But I was wondering if you had ever read Brandi Love's book Getting Wild Sex from Your Conservative Woman. Honestly I found it to be a good read and give good insights. That said I'm looking forward to more from Bedding the Babysitter and What Mom Knows series. But I also would like to see more from Bimbo-fying Superchick, Church-Girl, and Daughter's Initation Series. They are hot as shit and honestly I think should get a good ending.

TigersirTigersirover 5 years ago
A dream come true

Jasmine - I have followed you since the early days, and always get excited when I see a new story! Too bad you can't make some of these a reality! Here's to a great 2019!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good for you find that Mistress

Make sure to have her document your submissions by weekly real story updates. All of fans out here would love it. As you and you ADD would swim in it.

Good luck Jasmine. Happy 2019f1V

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 5 years ago
Great to read

Amazing to get insights from my fave author.

ChubWriterChubWriterover 5 years ago
CAN NOT WAIT!

For more Backseat Mommy stories! Absolute favorite from you! Happy New year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ahh...

je vais entranced... pour le anee? non, je nais parlez....lol

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
New Years Resolution

Silky Jasmine..

Love to meet you...do you ever think of doing a story signing? your silky legs....hmmmm also....to meet s sexy shemale with great legs.and ass,,,and a bonus too....

thanks hugs Have any Wolfords yet?

parputter69parputter69over 5 years ago
Sharing with us......

Thank you for sharing with us. I am looking forward to 2019 and more of your exceptional writing. Glad to hear you have 2 more chapters of Kinky Tales to finish. Also, I would like a continuation of Mother-Daughter Swap and Nylon Tease ( what happens back home in Wisconsin?). At least 1 more chapter for "Like Mother, Like Daughter" is needed to give your loyal readers closure.

As I am not a writer I don't know how difficult it is to complete stories that you leave open-ended. I can only imagine it is easier to write new material than continue on with existing. In my opinion, do not fret if stories run into a high number of pages. I would prefer to read a long (15-20 page) saga with an "ending" than 1 or 2 chapters, lasting 5 or 6 pages with final chapters unsubmitted. My preference.

Either way I look forward to an exciting 2019. Good luck with your Valentine contest entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still no sequel planned for Bimbo-fying Superchick ?

Si sad :(

Felt a lack of cheating stories too ^^

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for writing this personal expose! You fascinate me! I don't know how you find the time to be a mom, a wife, a teacher, and a prolific porn writer and still have time to watch porn flics, TV, movies and do all the other things you do! How much sleep do you get? And unlike a previous comment, I like stories that are no more than 4 pages and prefer 2 or 3 pages. I also like longer stories to be done in shorter chapters rather than being posted in one lengthy version as the sissification story was. My new year's dream would be to have you actually come to Concord, NH, as I so poorly depicted in "Olympic Bet" and indulge in your fantasy of pegging someone. I'm available for that whenever you wish. I'm not that far from Boston! And lastly, I'd like to apologize for my speculation about your sexuality in my comment after the sissification story. Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa!

CharlotteUnicornCharlotteUnicornover 5 years ago
Keep being you

I've been reading stories here for years and yours always get me worked up. In a good way. Thank you!

I also wanted to tell you that your writing inspired me to submit my own story.

I imagine you in the classroom being a bit like the teacher in the Tame Impala video for Mind Mischief. Alas, that's a boys school though, no redhead cheerleaders to check you out.

My New Year's Resolution is to have more sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Request

How about a new chapter for the Cheerleader Sluts series? I've been wanting to see more of the little brother in that story fucking his big sis and all her horny friends, especially in their asses.

coyote11085coyote11085over 5 years ago
Great stories

You have the best stories wish I could find a sub like your main character females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very informative

I'm glad to see Church Girl is taken into consideration for more sequels. I already knew some of your work when I fell upon it, but this one made me an unconditional fan. Hoping to see it being continued in 2019.

bdiver76bdiver76over 5 years ago
Thank You!

Great stories. I always find myself back at you page to see what is new and sometimes just to reread a story or 2. I love your gay male and interracial stories the most since I sucked my first BBC last year, and loved it. But I do like almost all of your stories. Keep up the great work and have a great 2019.

pornopampornopamover 5 years ago
What software is used for illustrations?

Please tell me what software is used for illustrations in your stories?

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Thanks again...

...for telling us more about yourself and your writing. As one of my favorite authors on this site, I love learning what makes you tick. And I look forward to reading more of your tremendous stories in 2019. As always, I hope for further adventures from Bree - my favorite character you have ever created. :)

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 5 years ago
Thank you

Jasmine,

I've become a big fan. I've begun writing a number of things to publish here. I'm in search for an editor. The ones I've emailed so far have not responded, but the search continues. I'm a hosiery lover, too, though that's not always reflected in my stories. I think I'll add it to stories yet to be submitted. I have a dozen or so that I'm working on at the moment.

I just wish I could be your next female lover. I would so enjoy exploring under your dress as you explore under mine. It's always such a taboo thing - mom definitely made sure I knew that what happened under my skirt was a very private thing, so it's a turnon to let another woman find her way up there.

I'm so happy you intend to keep writing. I'm one of your many fans and will continue to be so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have a question:

Does your husband know about your lesbian fantasies/flings, and if so, have you ever, or will ever, either put on a show for him or engage in a mff threesome? Just curious, and maybe it could lead to some inspiration for you.

JacobLucasJacobLucasabout 5 years ago
Yay

Jasmine,

I'm sorry that I missed this post until now. Thank you so much for sharing more of yourself with us. I really appreciate knowing more about the woman on the other side of the screen, making such wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

I have been reading some of your stories for several months and just stumbled on the "Bio" section and am blown away with the Twenty Questions series. That was as entertaining as your stories. Also made me realize how unimagining and boring I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love reading your stories and see quite a bit of you in them. I would love to see you do more updates like this, say for 2020 and 2021. Please keep writing

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

My #1 fantasy is meet and get to know intimately and more a woman like you.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

On another note, this essay/bio provides further insight into your genius as a writer and sharer. I had considered myself a geek, but I do like your of data driven lists of your stories. I also loved your personal views and insights to your life. I also love how share with your readers and fan what really goes into your creative process. So exciting.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

607. Good to see you are so involved with your work that you can remember the details so vividly. I read them but don’t remember one from another. I just hope they are good enough to get me off at the moment before I move on to the next one. Listing all those creations does nothing for me, but I’m glad to see that you do plan to extend some stories that you have left open ended. I would prefer that you continue most at the time of first writing. Thanks for the update on your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...