Turning Contest: A HIT & LICK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't be sorry," Nabisha urged as she lied again, "I've had a crush on you that long, too."

"You have?" Sally asked, surprised.

"Yes," Nabisha admitted. She was lying about for how long, but she sure had one now!

"Have either of you two ever munched on a sweet wet cunt?" Crystal asked, even though it was obvious they had both progressed just moments ago to their most adventurous point yet in lesbian experimentation.

"No," they both said in unison, Sally's face going beet red.

"But you've wanted to?" Crystal asked, as she lifted her skirt to her waist to display her dark chocolate pussy with its pink center more blatantly to both teens.

"Yes," Sally answered.

Nabisha answered, "Not until today."

Crystal smiled and said, "Nabisha, crawl between my legs. Sally, come up here and suck on my tits."

"Yes, ma'am," Nabisha obeyed, really wanting to taste the glistening wetness she could see on this exotic but cosmopolitan lady's pussy lips.

"Yes, ma'am," Sally echoed her companion, as she watched the pretty black woman remove her dress to reveal she had a large pair of tits too. God, she loved big tits, likely because hers were so small.

Sally sat on the seat beside the pretty woman and unclasped her bra as Nabisha began licking her first pussy.

Crystal moaned, "That's it, my pets," as Sally struggled to get her bra off.

Sally was distracted as she peered down between the woman's legs and watched her best friend licking pussy... something she had fantasized doing herself for a long time.

Nabisha had never put a lot of thought into the taste of a pussy. Joey had never gone down on her because of her own refusal to allow it, and until today she'd had no lesbian curiosity. That said, she was completely captivated by the surreal encounter they'd been suddenly drawn into, and equally captivated by the taste of this pussy. Unlike just about everyone she knew, she'd never liked chocolate, but this was a chocolate she could savour every day. As of this moment, she realized, her dalliance with Joey was history. She'd try to let him down gently.

Sally finally got the bra unclasped and cupped the lady's firm right breast in her hand while leaning down to suck on the large, erect nipple.

"Good girl," Crystal moaned, "suck on Momma's big, black tit." She didn't know if using the ethnic race angle would help but it certainly wouldn't hurt, so she included it just in case, even though calling herself 'Momma' felt foreign to her.

"Yes, ma'am," Sally replied, in a daze at cupping and sucking on such a beautiful pair of tits.

Crystal now had one confirmed turn since the Muslim girl was between her legs, but she wanted to log a second one too. So after about three minutes of Nabisha's licking she asked Sally, "Do you want to taste my cunt, Sally?"

"Yes ma'am, I do," Sally answered, Nabisha a little disappointed to learn her brief time between this seductive woman's legs had concluded.

"Swap places," Crystal ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Sally repeated, her brain in obedient lust overdrive.

Nabisha reluctantly climbed up onto the seat and watched as her good, and now intimate, friend lowered herself to the floor and between Crystal's legs.

Crystal, seeing the disappointment in the Muslim's face promised, "Don't worry you sexy little Muslim minx, I'm not done with you."

"Thank you, ma'am," Nabisha nodded, relieved as she tried to figure out by Braille whose tits were bigger.

"You'll need to work out to keep these things firm when you get to my age," Crystal advised her, as she cupped the teen's breasts in return.

Sally glanced up at her friend, but then was drawn to the captivating sight of those two huge pairs of brown tits (milk chocolate and dark) so close to each other, before she looked down and stared at her first pussy up close and personal. She had secretly watched a lot of lesbian porn the past few months, her favorite being a series called Hot & Mean, where one girl took control and dominated the other. She couldn't explain it, she knew some people would tell her it was wrong, but she wanted to be dominated, forced, blackmailed and made into a submissive lesbian pussy pleaser. And although her best friend was a sweetheart, she did occasionally show a dominant streak and Sally had long fantasized her one day just taking charge and making her into her pet.

"Get licking, my pet," Crystal ordered, as she looked down at the teen, who seemed to have entered a trance at the portals of her cunt.

"Yes, ma'am," Sally nodded, "I was just so captivated by your pussy."

"I understand," Crystal moaned, as the Muslim teen nibbled and tugged on her sensitive nipples. "I do have an amazingly delicious pussy,"

"Yes, you do," Nabisha agreed then ordered, "now get eating that wet cunt, Sally."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am," Sally said enthusiastically to her best friend, hinting at her subservient sexual persona and getting even wetter in her panties because of receiving the order. She then leaned forward and began licking the pink pussy that was so perfectly highlighted within its black frame.

"Did you hear that gratitude? Sally is a natural submissive," Crystal explained to Nabisha. "She will obey any order she's given, especially one from you or me."

"Really?" Nabisha asked, even though if she thought about it she recalled Sally had always given in and let her have her way when they decided things.

Online Sally had watched pussies getting eaten and she'd read about how to pleasure them, and yet that couldn't come close to preparing her for the actual act. She had ADD and needed to really focus in school to get good marks, and now her ADD was in overdrive. The lady's subtle sweet taste and her intoxicating scent had her head spinning and her body tingling, yet she couldn't decide which of many possibilities to do to her first. Should she lick the pussy, suck on the clit, finger the pussy, part the pussy lips, blow on them, or even go lower and lick the asshole (anal play being something else she was intrigued about). So she haphazardly tried to do a bit of them all at once.

Crystal continued, as the eager rookie teen pleased her pussy with random licking and probing and blowing, primarily effective because she never knew what to expect next, "Nabisha, I think you have some dominant, aggressive tendencies."

"Why would you think that?" Nabisha asked, a bit defensive, although she wasn't arguing.

"I'm not being critical dear, these are qualities we share, and used with care they can be beneficial. For instance, as soon as I gave you girls an order, you took control of how to do it," Crystal pointed out. "And Sally was glad of it."

"I knew Sally wouldn't think of the van or even know how to kiss me unless I helped," Nabisha explained.

"You were correct. Which is because she is a submissive and you are a dominant," Crystal said. "You've always been in regular life I imagine, so it isn't surprising for you both to gravitate automatically to those roles sexually once you're given the chance. And just about yourself, I assume you typically know what you want and have no problem with going out and getting it."

Nabisha laughed at the spot-on description, while Sally listened in and smiled at the wise woman's ability to see their true natures and piped in, "Very true. All of it!"

Crystal beamed at Sally before continuing. "And contrarily, your friend here was born to please. From now and going forward, if you snap your fingers, she will drop to her knees and please you. Not out of fear or anything like that, but because she loves to make you happy, and she also loves knowing what you want from her. She hates having to guess what she needs to do to please you, it makes her insecure. So for instance, if you want a foot massage, she will do it at the drop of a hat, but not until she knows that's what you want; your communicating with her is paramount. She also won't have many sexual boundaries unless you set them for her: if you tell her you want to fuck her with a strap-on, she'll get on all fours and beg you to fuck her, she'll want that more than anything. But if you don't say anything about it, it probably won't even occur to her. She is a submissive and gets the most pleasure from obeying and pleasing others," Crystal explained. The only real requirements on you if you want a mutually beneficial relationship with her is to look after her welfare at all times and never to leave her guessing about your own desires and needs."

Sally loved that the black woman was revealing her innermost truths to her best friend. She had no idea how this woman could possibly know all this, yet even the parts she hadn't known until the lady spoke them rang wonderfully true. She hoped Nabisha was listening carefully and understanding every word.

Nabisha asked, worried about a change in their friendship, she only had one best friend after all, truthfully no more than one good friend, "What about our friendship?"

"That changed forever the moment you kissed her," Crystal pointed out.

"I guess."

"And it will continue to change. As time passes you will each learn how to come to grips with what happened today. You'll each learn to incorporate your individual quirks and kinks into the natural hierarchy that was established between you today when we got into the back of this van," Crystal continued.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship," Nabisha said, although she was very taken with the idea of having sex with Sally on a regular basis and even of being the one in charge when they did.

"The nuances will be up to you two to sort out as time passes," Crystal said, her orgasm building from Sally's inexperienced, eager, albeit random and reckless tongue lashing. "I'm not going to lie, sex always changes things between people, but how that change will impact your friendship will be up to you two. Some couples restrict their hierarchical relationship to the bedroom and treat each other as equals the rest of the time, and others don't. You two will need to learn what works best for you."

Sally finally spoke up, having been hanging on every word even as she'd been rooting around in her black Mistress's sex, "I'll do anything for you, Nabisha."

"Finger fuck me, slut," Crystal demanded suddenly, "and lick my clit," deciding to treat the pet as she likely dreamed of being treated, while teaching the new Mistress how to treat a pet.

"Yes, ma'am!" Sally obeyed eagerly, getting a rush from being called a 'slut' for the first time ever. Most girls would be pissed at being called that, but when you're perceived as a nerd and no one notices you... well... you crave the attention. She slid a finger inside the woman, then two, and began vigorously pumping them in and out while lapping against the clit to put fluttering pressure on it like in the erotica stores she read. No chaos this time, she'd been given clear instructions.

"Oh yes, you hungry cunt-licking slut, show your two Mistresses your purpose in life," Crystal moaned dramatically, as she grabbed the teen's head and held it tight against her wetness.

Nabisha watched in silent, horny awe, her own pussy on fire, knowing she too was going to use her best friend like this just as soon as she was done with the black woman.

Sally labially licked, she furiously fingered and soon she was rewarded with her dream come true... all right, dream cum true was more accurate, as the older woman moaned loudly and came hard, a flood of wetness gushing out and onto Sally's eager tongue, lips and face.

"Lick it all up, you submissive slut," Crystal ordered, knowing these words would enhance the teen's eagerness and send a lightning bolt of pleasure directly to her pussy.

Nabisha added, trying to replicate the woman's strong dominance, as she ripped off her panties, "Yes Sally, show us how much you crave our cunts."

Sally was near orgasm without even being touched, her pussy on fire as she finally was allowed within this very van, in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, to discover her true sexual self.

When Crystal was finished coming, she let go of the teen's head and smiled with mentorlike pride as Nabisha ordered, "My turn. Crawl between my legs, my sexy Sally slut."

Sally backed out from between Crystal's legs and silently except for her deep, anticipatory breathing, obeyed the order from her best friend, moving between her legs, an excitement coursing through her like a million tiny fires joining into one mighty conflagration.

"Do you want to eat my cunt, Sally?" Nabisha asked, trying to impress the older woman.

Sally had never heard Nabisha use coarse language before, and never heard her use the most offensive word in the female language, and it only added to her excitement as she admitted, "I've never wanted to do anything more in my life."

"Then beg for it, my sexy slut," Nabisha ordered, revelling in this sudden power while also trying to impress this beautiful woman.

Sally loved the name calling and she responded, using some terms she had encountered often in stories by silkstockingslover, "Yes, Mistress, please let me eat your celestial cunt until you come all over your submissive bimbo slut's eager face."

"Good girl," Nabisha said, snapping her fingers like the black woman had done. She suddenly realized that after all this intimacy and counselling she had no idea what this woman's name was.

"Thank you, Mistress," Sally expressed to her Mistress Nabisha before diving in with lustful exuberance.

Crystal got dressed as she watched, and took a photo. She pulled a card from her purse and handed it to the young Mistress in training, "When you finish with your new pet for now, go to this body shop. Tell the proprietor I sent you, my name is Crystal Watson, and he will fix the collision damage for free."

"You sure?" Nabisha asked with a moan, her friend really giving her pleasure she hadn't known existed... Nabisha had only masturbated twice in her life, and both times she'd quit before finishing, because she felt awkward doing it.

"It's the least I can do," Crystal said, putting on her heels. "Plus, he's my brother, so he owes me."

"Thank you." Nabisha offered, meaning not just for the card, but for everything.

"You're most welcome," Crystal smiled. "It was a pleasure."

"I hope you mean literally," Nabisha smiled.

"Oh, definitely that," Crystal smiled back, feeling she had done her good deed for the day... by playing lesbian Cupid.

"Thank you, Mistress," Sally said, looking up at Crystal's face with a beautiful gleam on her own.

"You're welcome, my pet," Crystal smiled, "enjoy pleasing your newfound haven."

"I want to live in this cunt," Sally grinned, before burying her face back into it.

"I'm sure you will," Crystal laughed as she took another picture, always loving images of a girl between another girl's legs. She then exited the van and strolled back to her SUV.

Once in her vehicle, she updated the score with the text: Just got a twofer.

Score at 3:24 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Crystal: 5

Jasmine: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

Veronica: 3

She looked at the scoreboard and really enjoyed seeing her name perched on top by itself again. The idea of her best friends' four daughters all servicing her was very exciting, and she already envisioned sharing them with her own daughter. It would be the ultimate mother-daughter bonding weekend.

She resumed her drive home, pondering where her next turn might come from.

THE END

COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A KINKY CUCKQUEAN (where a bitchy girl is caught getting fucked in a change room by Veronica and...)

12