All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A HIT & LICK'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BEULAHTHEBRIT

Excellent as usual, Jasmine, 5* naturally, don't know how you keep up the output, you must live on the laptop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not feeling it

Where your last chapter may have been the best in the series, this may have been the most boring. And for the love of Pete, stop with all the alliterations. I'm sure you think they are cute and witty, but they seriously distract from the rest of the story. Plus I have question. We know all about the winner's prize. But what happens to the 4 losers? Shouldn't they have some type of penalty? Just thinking out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another winner for you Jasmine.

You are by far my favorite author.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 5 years ago
I love all of your work

Oh my I cant wait for the next chapter I love the sound of it by the title <3

I cant belive how fast you put up new and AMAZING story's it just blow's my mind and you have so many stories that deserve new and more chapters like a personal favorite of mine Hypnosissy

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Excellent as usual!

Love your stories, Jasmine! I'd love to be your submissive for a chance to savor your flavor! Five-star rating! I'm envious of anyone that gets to go down on a pussy! It's my favorite activity! I'd rather go down than fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confusing

Action does not track. Crystal is described as wearing jeans, but her feet are nylon-clad during the massage, and yet the girls can see she is going commando? Later she is lifting her skirt, and after that taking off a dress? The conflicting descriptions hurt the image.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 5 years ago
I normally love your work

Sorry but I to found this chapter to be slightly boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crystal gets hits a double-header!

Loved Crystal's seducing two teen girls. Hope that she wins and has her friends daughters eating her pussy forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love this series and I love the beginning, but I ended up wanting a lot more out of this one. I know this series is supposed to be shorter vignettes, but this one felt a little clipped.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 5 years ago
interesting

Would like to hear more from these two new lovers. Potential for a very loveky spin-off series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stuff the continuity problems feel the pussy

Anon picked up the continuity problems but since my partner shared this with me & I knew about it, I let it go as the fantasy setting of the Muslim girl could have been me. I discovered a love for black pussy at college. Love the dark outer lips and the rich pink inner that is so contrasting and beautiful. I just wish you'd described it more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It does seem this could have used a proofreader

I actually missed the continuity issue about Crystal's clothes, but my problem was simpler: why is the title in ALL-CAPS? I found nothing to justify the change from the standard format.

Also, I'm surprised there wasn't a mention of Crystal filming the action with her phone.

That said, I found this nice and enjoyable and I disagree with the "boring" critique. It just could have used a bit more polish, IMO. But keep up the good work!

RalstinRalstinalmost 5 years ago
Nice

My wife and I loved this story. We were wondering if you would do a follow-up story revolving around the young ladies. It is interesting to see how that story goes. Like how these young ladies navigate their new life with the constraints of their world.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Interesting idea... but what's this about "Nabisha (a Muslim name)"?

For one thing, surely we can guess that. And for another thing, you rub it in rather heavily later on in the story. So why interrupt the narrative with an authorial intervention like that?

The style is rather basic and crude; it would benefit from further polishing IMHO.

G692btG692btabout 1 year ago

I feel I like the Crystal stories the best

G692btG692btabout 1 year ago

I feel I like the Crystal stories the best

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

601. I am not sure why but this story turned me on more than many-perhaps because it had more of a real touch than some others. Maybe I have a thing for black pussy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

the self-reference really stood out, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...