All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Girl Guide's Sis'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW excellent

I just love your stories!!!!!!!! Especially the silk stocking. I love feeling silk stocking on sexy legs!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cookie Monster

What a way to buy and sell cookies; it seems a lot of people will lose their cookies when they read this. Love hot, gooey cookies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
feed back from Phil

Yet again you have developed this story line making it interesting and a story that kept the reader engaged from start to finish. It would have been a bonus to have it illustrated. I always look for your stories and love the lesbian and tv/ts content stories carry on writing your follower Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot!

Loved the Mom/Daughter DP. Thanks for sharing your creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG YES

I can't wait to see who wins! Part of me wants it to go like you did with "Catching Mommy" and have multiple outcomes but I know that's selfish! Love it and I hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!

This is by far, imo, the best chapter yet in this story, and one of your best ever. Only the shortness holds it back a bit. I wish all your stories were like this. Of course, you know it wouldn't be me if I didn't pick on something.

In regards to girl guides, I know that is the Canadian version of girl scouts, but I'm not familiar with their particulars. When she questioned whether Emma was of age since she is still a girl guide, I started questioning things. I know that actually, you have guidelines, even if you wanted to write otherwise. In your very own Canada, 16 is the age of consent, as it is truthfully, in most US states. I have never really understood why Literotica, a fictional erotic site, is the only site that requires fictional characters to be 18. Even in most of the real world, that age is 16. SMH.

Oh well, even though that one is not really on you, thought I would throw it out. That, plus in the US, they are girl scouts. Old habits I guess, since in Canada they are girl guides. Once again though, one of your most outstanding ever. Five, though it deserves a ten. Hopefully, at some point, you give us backstory on when the milfs claimed their daughters as their own.

TimTam

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
I don’t read lesbian stories!

I’ve only read a handful of your stories and I can’t remember the first one but it would be the reason why I put you on my favourites list. However, I don’t read lesbian or gay male stories by any writer and you certainly won’t find any in my list of stories. I also don’t see myself as being as prolific as yourself.

So why this one? 🤔

I clicked the link and saw it was a lesbian story. 😡 Goodbye. But the 1 to 13 caught my eye and It sounded like an interesting storyline. A long time ago in a universe far far away 🙄 when I first discovered Literotica, I read stories in all categories and the few lesbian ones were so bad, so stereotypical, I couldn’t face any more. I’m not gay so stories in those categories would have to be really good to pique my interest.

This was one of them.

I stuck with the story because I could imagine Emma as being Emlyn, a Boy Scout, and the story could have been written with a boy. I thought it a good plot. Well written, naturally. I have now done something I could never imagine doing. Not just reading a lesbian story but giving it 5 stars.

Will I read the rest of this series? Possibly. Will I read your other lesbian stories? No. Sorry, but you haven’t turned me. 😳😂

ps. I’ve booked an appointment with an optician because I keep seeing red spots in front of my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Silk this story could continue in any of 3 ways.

1. Emma's life as Candace's & her mom's Pet

2. Emma forced to bring her entire cheerleading squad over to get turned

3. Emma forced to bring her mom over to get turned

TheBlackstarTheBlackstarabout 5 years ago
marvelous

really loved it

keep the good work

cant wait for the next chapter

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
@Anonymous 04/12/19

Or

4 all of the above.

Well written, loved it.

ready52ready52about 5 years ago
Great As Always

I hope you take a little rabbit trail so we can read about Emma's submission to Candace.

It's your fault I want more, you write so well. 😜

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 5 years agoAuthor
Timtam

Hi

I’d love to write about 16 or 17 as let’s be honest most boys and girls are well into their exploring days by then.

But rules are rules.

I do have plans for the story of how each seduced their daughters although not sure when and or if they will be 4old in this series or in its only series... perhaps a turning daughters series.

Jasmine

Always appreciate your honest feedback timtam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More of Emma

Of all your Turning Contest stories, this one really made me wish for more on Emma's arc. I would love to see a series branch of to show Emma's adventure of becoming a lesbian sub to Candace (and the Tigres chearleaders?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Less than 18

So why don't you post elsewhere? I know Lit has been your home for years, but I have seen some of your work on various sites. I'm not saying abandon Lit, simply post on others as well. Honestly, Storiesonline is starting to get as much recognition as Lit, and may even surpass them.

And I get rules are rules. I have always stated when I comment on Lit's rules that they are entitled to make their own. It is their site after all. I just don't understand it. It's all fictional, so why that rule? And it goes beyond the rules. I won't include thjrd world countries, but the majority of the free world has 16 as the age of consent. This includes most US states, Canada, Australia, the UK, and most of Europe. In fact, some European countries are at 14. Just. Don't. Get it. SMH.

But anyway, maybe consider staying here, but adding other sites, with a modified version, to your portfio. Diversity is a.good thing.

TimTam

MTL17MTL17over 4 years ago

Super hot, loved it. I'd love to see Emma's adventure of becoming a lesbian sub to Candace and the Tigres chearleaders.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Six stars. Seven, maybe.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

600. Interesting twist on the seduction process. Many people seem to want to see a branching away from the main story iine, but I think it would be better to stick with this theme until its conclusion. Branching from the individual turns would, of course, be attractive paths to many more stories in their own series. Let’s get this series completed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the perfectly written porno plot, just the right amount of dialogue and characterisation 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...