All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Friend of Amy's'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 5 years ago
Okay, I enjoyed it

But I personally think that Veronica cheated. Claiming a turn that was already more than leaning in that direction. So, that begs the question, "Was it really a turn?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing, as always

I really love this series. I think it's by far my favorite.

I might check the names again. I think there's one or two spots I really expected it to be Veronica when it was Amy or vice versa.

I can't wait for more!

rbobrbobabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Jasmine this was well done đź‘Ť

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Weak

This is your weakest effort ever. You have written so much better in the past! What has happened ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Inconstancy

When Amy was getting dressed to get Brenda she wore a tight sweater and was bra-less. At Veronica's she commented on how her push-up bra enhanced her look.

Enjoyed the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NO, It's Not Weak

It was a great story...........

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

I love these stories! I just wish they were longer! Thank you for sharing this with us!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 5 years ago
Cheers to the most productive and dependable author on literotica

You never abandon a story series. I was hoping for a continuation of the turning contest. Since it has been a while since the previous installment, it was a good idea to tie this story to the first one, so readers may be encouraged to (re-)read how it all began.

I realized that you don't number the stories of this series, but you name them in a way that they are naturally sorted alphabetically. This is a testimony to your attention to detail. The fact that you put so much thought into every one of your stories makes them even more enjoyable.

As Veronica observed, the 4 qualities that make a person attractive are looks, brains, personality and fashion. Perhaps brains should claim first place. After all, brainy Brenda (alliteration anyone?) is the uncontested heroine of this delightful tale.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 5 years ago
Another future turn

Veronica needs to meet brendas mother then she would have her 4rth turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh, spice it up

This was not a bad story, you really don't write bad stories, but you have let it go so long, and many of the turns seem the same, so it has sort of lost its punch. I say raise the stakes. All the moms save one own their daughters and the winner gets them all. I say, in a desperation move to win, one of them turns someone close to one of the others unexpectedly, and it is not seen favorably. Maybe a mother, sister, bff, minister's wife, someone that the other contestant wouldn't like. A heated but brief exchange ends in a double or nothing bet. There are no restrictions on who may be turned, and the winner not only gets the daughters for the weekend, but the other four contestants as well. Perhaps humiliating them by having them serve the daughters. How about it? No turns barred double or nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

You should do a gay version of turning contest

agamotto1313agamotto1313about 5 years ago
A twist of fate

Have a pre-op mtf who thinks she likes guys only get caught in Veronica's little web.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amy, Amy, Everywhere!

Great work and I keep loving this series! (Can't wait to read today's entry, as that's what led me to know I'd missed this one.)

One minor detail…there are actually TWO girls named Amy in play, and I thought this was going to be about the other one. (Amanda's friend in the Carol-seduces-Tabitha-at-the-beach-changing-room chapter; Amanda had always wanted to suck Amy's tits, she says, but Amy only played lookout.) Clearly, the way to solve this is with some hot Amy-on-Amy action.

Off to the next! (Carol, Tabitha, and Daphne in the movie theater? No, it's a girl scout's sister…which is a pity as that seems to preclude the "underage incest" possibility. Oh, well…I bet it's still hot.)

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

599. Threesomes are fun and they bring out many possibilities for continuing relationships. Perhaps in Mrs. Walker’s classroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50833 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...