Turning Contest: A Edible Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra shrugged, "Sure."

"Thanks a million," Kendra said, grabbing her purse and heading out of the diner. She had difficulty finding a dark woman inside a dark vehicle, but then she spotted the SUV with its engine running, at the side of the building, with the black woman inside it. Instantly, she wondered if this woman had a family: a husband? Kids? But her pussy was on fire, and completely curious as to what it was going to feel like being eaten by a woman, she almost ran to the SUV.

Crystal shut off the engine, got out and climbed into the back seat, which was relatively secluded. Kendra followed, kind of feeling like Alice in Wonderland going down a rabbit hole... one that, just like Alice, would likely change her life forever.

As soon as they were both in the back, Crystal guided Kendra onto her back and asked, "Is the cherry pie ready to eat?"

"I think I overheated it," Kendra joked, and her pussy did feel like it was literally on fire.

"Oh, I imagine it is just right," Crystal purred, as she moved between the girl's legs. She sighed, "Pantyhose? I figured a sexy girl like you would be in thigh highs."

Kendra admitted, "I can only afford these."

"I left you a very nice tip; buy yourself a pair of thigh highs; nice silk ones; they will change your life," Crystal predicted, as she ripped the pantyhose at the crotch.

"I think you already changed my life," Kendra said, a chill going up her spine at having her pantyhose torn.

"Well then, get ready to have your world turned upside down," Crystal smiled, as she tore the panties apart too, and buried her face in the trimmed, unfortunately not shaved, pussy. Crystal knew from long experience that she could cope with such a minor inconvenience.

"Ohhhhhh," Kendra moaned on contact.

Crystal knew time was of the essence and the bar rush was likely to begin soon, so she decided on a more aggressive pussy licking than usual, although she would have liked to take her time. She lapped wildly, knowledgeably touching every trigger point of this already very wet pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck, so good," Kendra moaned, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and just enjoying the pleasure.

"Cherry pie can be very good when baked just right," Crystal purred, as she moved her tongue to Kendra's clit and began teasing.

"Oh fuck, fuck, shit, yes, lick my clit," Kendra moaned loudly, this already being the best tongue licking she had ever received.

Crystal wanted to tease her for a little while, not wanting the pussy licking to last only a couple of minutes, so she moved away from the clit and back to paint brushing up and down between those very wet pussy lips.

"Oh God, you're driving me wild," Kendra declared, reaching down and grabbing the back of the black woman's head.

"You want to come already?" Crystal asked, as she quit licking for a moment.

"God, yes, you have me too far gone to wait any longer," Kendra whimpered, lifting her ass up, trying to find the insanifying tongue that had suddenly disappeared.

"As you wish," Crystal said, figuring she may as well just finish off the horny-as-hell, no longer straight, sexy young woman. She moved to the clit and took it in her mouth and began shaking her head slightly back and forth, rather like a golden retriever with a very soft mouth.

"Mother fucker," Kendra cried strangely as the intense vibrations in her clit exploded in waves of pleasure and within seconds she was coming.

Crystal kept the intensity up, knowing that this young girl was certainly approaching the first real orgasm of her life. Juices were flooding out of the girl's pussy, covering Crystal's welcoming face.

"Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaah," Kendra babbled incoherently as the orgasm ripped through her like a tornado ripping through tornado alley... except that this one created pleasure everywhere it touched down.

Crystal finally let go and watched the pretty girl come. She enjoyed having a straight girl between her legs, but even more she loved giving a straight girl her first lesbian orgasm... one that usually led to many more lesbian orgasms whether they be with her or other women. She also loved watching a straight girl come for the first time from her tongue, the facial expressions of complete euphoria impossible to fake. When it came to pussy she knew what she was doing; guys didn't have a hope of ever coming close to the results she delivered.

Kendra just lay there, writhing in a complete stranger's SUV, as the most intense orgasm of her life tore through her. She had never known that pleasure could be this good, this intense. She knew then that she was no longer straight, she may not even be bi, she may be a lesbian... a status she planned to explore fully now that she had discovered the joys of Sapphic sex... both giving and receiving.

Crystal saw three cars pull in and said, "I hate to end this night sweetheart, but the parking lot is starting to fill up."

"You may have broken me," Kendra joked, finally opening her eyes, her legs still twitching.

"Oh, I definitely broke you," Crystal smiled, leaning in and kissing her.

After the kinkiness of what they had done, this kiss was intimate and only confirmed Kendra's belief that she was most likely a full out lesbian. This kiss was soft and tender, unlike anything she had ever shared with a guy.

Crystal broke the kiss, delivered another quick one on the tip of Kendra's nose and said, "You'd better go."

"Yes, I guess so," Kendra sighed, sitting up.

"I hope you get more opportunities to enjoy homemade pie," Crystal smiled.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'll be eating homemade pie exclusively from now on. No more salty sausages for me," Kendra promised.

"That is always a great life decision," Crystal commended her,

Kendra reluctantly got out of the car and returned to work, her entire life indeed turned upside down.

Crystal got back in her front seat and examined her phone.

"Fuck!" she said, learning that Jasmine had gotten two in a row this evening.

This was going to be a very tough contest to win. As she sent in her second turn, she sighed, wondering where she was going to go tomorrow to get some more.

Scorecard:

Jasmine: 3

Crystal: 2

Veronica: 2

Carol: 1

Portia: 1

The End.

Coming next: Turning Contest: A Fashionable Cutie

(Casting agent Portia goes to Victoria's Secret early Saturday for some new lingerie to wear underneath her dress for the Hollywood charity gala she will be attending that evening).

12