All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Edible Waitress'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I greatly enjoy this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
now

this was a good story, no one trying to dominate another, I just wish all your stories were like this one.

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
the cutie

It would be nice if the cutie is very fashionable and decked out in a fancy garter belt and expensive stockings. An encounter in a large changing room would be very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editing suggestion

Near the beginning of the story, the same paragraph is there twice.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Terrific

This was a very enjoyable read. I liked how it started with a foot massage, and then progressed into under-the-table pussy eating - with customers arriving! This is the kind of scenario I would pay good money to watch. Thankfully, I could read it here for free. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More and faster

Really like these quick stories. Just wish you put them out more often. You said they were quick ones so hopefully you can have them out faster. And wouldn't it be cool if the one submissive out of the group turned out to be the winner. That would be a twist.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great diner

wow another really great chapter of this series can't wait to read lots more.

Have you been busy lately the stories seem to have slowed, but are great to read .

Keep up the great work .

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
Opportunities Galore!!!

A series within a series is all I can say! Hot stuff that cried for, at least one sequel, if not more. Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

Hoped for some ass worship but it was very erotic lived it

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Turning Contest

Becoming a very good series . But that would be AN Edible Waitress.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

594. I’m glad that it has been a while since you started this innovative series so there are lots of episodes, ,but I didn’t see one indicating that there was a winner. I hope we will actually experience the winner with the daughters. Noe your editors should have titled this AN. Edible Waitress, but they don’t seem capable of making the many corrections your stories usually need.As an English teacher, you should do better, but I assume you dictate and ignore the result hoping that an editor will do the dirty work. For we readers, the erotic nature and intent overrides the grammar and syntax mistakes. Looking forward to more contest episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...