Tricking My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,197 Followers

"Oh god yes," she moaned around my shaft before she went back to making my cock happy like her other blowjobs had. After leaving her fuck hole my tongue slipped up to her clit and softly flicked at it like the wings of a humming bird. "OO-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh fu-u-u-u-u-u-uck," she groaned when I did that. My hand slid up her moist slit and I pressed my index finger into her gently. It went in all the way with ease as she gasped "Oh my god!"

Hailey was sucking my cock with all the skill she had shown me on Saturday as I finger fucked her non-virgin pussy with one and then two fingers while my tongue worried her clit to the max. After about three minutes of this I added a finger as I was now pumping her with all three of the middle fingers on my right hand. With my lips tight around her clit as if giving her a blowjob and my tongue flicking her little nub rapidly I felt her body start to shake.

I stepped up my efforts while turning my hand so I could press my finger tips against the roof of her pussy. Holy shit, there it was, that rough spot that is known as her g-spot; I had wondered if it really existed. The instant I touched it she jumped above me and her head lifted off of my shaft and she cried out, "OH god! Fuck me, I'm cumming! YES! Oh my god YES!!" It was all I could do to maintain contact with her sensitive spots the way she was shaking and bouncing above me!

Suddenly her body just slumped onto me like a dead weight. I tried to move and couldn't without my risking hurting her. Just as I started to lift her hips she moaned "Holy shit Roman! What the fuck did you do?"

"Um ..."

She rolled off of me slowly and looked at me through her messed up hair (god she looked so pretty to me). "Wow, not bad for your first time!" She rolled onto her back with her legs spread. "Okay, you sure look ready. Climb aboard. Or do you want me to take the top to prove I'm fucking you?"

I looked at her sexy body laid out before me with her super moist pussy spread open and ready for me. That was truly a mental picture I would keep in my head forever! After gazing at her for several moments I said, "No sis, I think I'll fuck you myself."

"Okay ... UMPH!" she said then gasped as I centered my lance on her opening and pressed forwards all the way her core. "Oh gosh yes, you're so big in me!" she moaned into my shoulder.

"Are you okay sis?"

"What?" she asked lifting her head up to see my face. "Oh Roman, thank you! God I love you so much for that!" she cried as she kissed me and started humping her hips against my firmly buried cock. Moments later she gasped "Fuck me, Roman, fuck me hard!"

I lifted up onto my hands and did as she asked. I thought I was pounding the shit out of her and she kept screaming for more! I'm not sure how it happened but suddenly we were rolling to my left and then she was on top, sitting astride my crotch rocking her hips as she ground her pussy down onto me!

I reached up and took her tits into my hands, rubbing squeezing and pinching them. They are SO fine! Hailey was rocking and rolling her hips against me as her head shook side to side. Suddenly she looked down at me and put her hands on my chest while seemingly pressing even tighter against my pubic bone.

Her eyes bugged out and her face turned bright red just before she scrunched up her face and groaned, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming! Oh god damn I'm cumming on a cock!" Her fingers dug in fiercely and she shook powerfully above me, her pussy so tight I didn't know how I could move inside of her!

She inhaled sharply then cried out, "Still cumming! Oh my god yessssssss!" I think I just laid there on my back, unable to move my cock inside of her, she was just too tight. So I stared up at her as she came like the best fireworks display of the century. It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen!

She came down in stops and starts; I guess you'd call it that. Her body slowed almost to a complete halt and then she lurched and pumped her hips against my rod frantically for a few seconds before she slowed again only to then start up all over again. I didn't mind. I enjoyed the shit out of watching her cum so hard and for so long!

Finally she was over it and was able to sit there without cumming just from contact with me. Her head hung down and she took deep breaths for several seconds before she flipped her hair out of her eyes and gazed down at me. "Good grief," she finally said in a soft voice. "Looks like you are off the hook on getting me off as good as that guy did on that DVD. He didn't come close!"

Slowly she rolled off of me onto the bed and softly said, "Fucking is hard work. You take the top and cum when ever you want to. I would like to cum with you but I'm really good right now. Holy fuck!"

Well the short of it is that thanks to her fantastic cum swallowing just before we started this I was able to hold out for about another twenty minutes! I moved us through several positions I had seen on line and pushed her over the edge twice before I got close. At the end I had her legs pushed up and over her head with her feet spread wide as I slammed my cock into her with every thing I had. It was enough as we both cried out in release at the same instant, my sister holding me tightly to her as I shot my load deeply into her womb!

Twice after we came down from our climaxes I tried to lift off of her but she clung even tighter to me and wouldn't let me go. Finally she let her hands drop and I eased up and then pulled her legs slowly back down to where they belonged. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before she said, "Come here." Her hands pulled my face down and she kissed me passionately as our tongue dueled from mouth to mouth.

Eventually I lifted back up and grinned down at her sweat covered body and asked, "So, you're okay with this?"

She gave me a tired grin then said, "If you keep fucking me like this I may never need to find another boyfriend! It was incredible!"

I sat up as she rolled to her side and then eased off the bed to gather up her clothing. "So did you just say what I think you said?"

She looked at me and then at my cum coated limp cock then back at my eyes. "If you mean unlimited fucking between us then yes, that is exactly what I mean. Whenever either of us wants it, then we will do it ... agreed?"

"Hell yes!" I said quickly.

She giggled at that and blew me a kiss. As she started towards my door she said, "You can keep that DVD! Oh yeah, that Haley Paige was one hell of a slut, wasn't she?!"

She left my door open again as she padded to her room and then to the bathroom to shower. Me, I just sat there wondering, 'Just who the fuck tricked whom???'

The End

Thanks for reading my story and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,197 Followers