All Comments on 'Tricking My Sister'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

Of all the stories I've read this week this is on the very top probably 2nd or 1st great job hope you keep it up

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Just fuckin awesome

I loved it. A very hot and very sensual story. Keep up the good work.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I remember the original Hailey Paige.

And yes, she was a gorgeous girl, who was both prolific and seemed to be up for almost anything. I also remember when when I first learned she'd died. Very sad. But this was an original concept, written well. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It!

Great reading, it was hard to tell she knew. Dumping the boyfriend for her brother is an Interesting segue into chapter 2 some day.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Looking forward to more of your writing!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Very nice

Great job with this exciting story. I was waiting for a twist at the end but not this one, you got me there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh yeah

How to make your week, at LEAST: finding a new Dezurtdawg story. Spectacular, as usual, but it DID leave a nice opening for a sequel...? After all, our loving couple haven't gone around the world yet...

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Good Job

Good story well worth the wait .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ohhh my goodness

I cam at lease 15 times while reading this it is amazing.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
Not for advertizing!

Open comment to "mfc": Comments (at least to my stories) are to be about the story, they are NOT to promote your money maker web site! I have deleted your comment. Please go away and stay there.

To the rest of the commentators, many thanks and I am glad you enjoyed my story!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Thank you. You have a talent for telling tales...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh shit! I want a brother like that and I will give the best BJ repeatedly . . . I am soooo ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read. Damn that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the best story....

Loved it, best sister ever.....

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Best Story!

Most Fun Sex Any Bro And Sis Ever Had! One-Handed Story For Sure! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING! Really liked your story. More would be nice.

saywutsaywutabout 8 years ago
Had to stop reading

Because I was too busy laughing and rolling my eyes at him needing four days to google porn and then a week to edit three videos. Lmao.

Tda9245Tda9245about 8 years ago

That was a great story

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yo 'saywut'

I was going to send this directly to you but when I clicked on your "Contact" tab it says you don't accept anonymous feedback! Since I never do it anonymously it irked me a bit. But such is life.

I'm glad somebody finally mentioned that little lol I inserted in my story. In fact, I don't think I have ever posted a story that didn't have at least one of those in it! Most have been found but not all, to my knowledge.

Anyway, I figured that since he wasn't that smart and wasn't certain he could reach his goal of being able to build and repair computers, I should have him take a while to make his special discs. Obviously he could "find" porn, it was finding the "right" porn for his nasty purpose that took a while!

Glad I could make you laugh! thanks for the comment.

dezurtdawg

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 8 years ago
Great

Better then great, though im only saying this because its something i couldnt write. Very graphical and I do like blondes so that was a positive too. Though i havent looked yet but if you havent already and want to write a sequal, id add in the next step and have her ass fucked next. Complete the whole experience....

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Outstanding !! You are a wonderful writer, very well planned and made me feel as if I was in that room participating. One of the best brother-sister stories I have ever read !!! I really hope another chapter or two happen. His sister is really into this with her brother and I hope they continue experimenting and have tender love while screwing each other hard and then extending their mutual cumming to get the maximum benefit. Love and sharing. Maybe, they'll sleep together at some point ?? Thank you so much.

DisorganiziedDisorganiziedabout 8 years ago
Enjoyment

I think you are a gifted writer. The kids were great. They had depth of character and were "believable" as Sis and brother. The sex was really good too!

sabra16023sabra16023about 8 years ago
Outstanding Story

Thanks for the outstanding story. Hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best

I've been reading lit erotica for years and this is one of the top 3 stories on the site!

joep01joep01about 8 years ago
Another great one!

DD,

I am glad to see the writers block cleared, I hope that is a perminent condition and the stories just come pouring out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Though I m not in to much of bro sis incest, but it was a masterpiece. Wonderful. ..keep it up

Though I m not in to much of bro sis incest, but it was a masterpiece. Wonderful. ..keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my cock will never be the same

Nice job for a multi part scenario!!!!! Reading nasty incestuous stuff like this requires that you have your hand wrapped around your cock the whole time you're reading it - and my cock will NEVER be the same 'cause I cummed FOUR fucking times reading these segments!!!!! I was an only child but this is exactly the kind of sister I would have wanted!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2?

please a Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Would have preferred the sister be a virgin, but a great story nonetheless!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Would love to see a part 2, for the around the world. But really it works well as it is.

5/5

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Oh my. :-)

Sensational. Very naughty, very exciting. Wish I had such an adventurous brother. He IS gorgeous (oh and married) , just not that adventurous.

Cynthia

manimal51manimal51about 8 years ago
Welcome back, DD

Glad to see you back and as talented ever. My congrats on another enjoyable tale. The only way to beat the block is to keep putting one word in front of the other. Maybe some day I'll get the courage to submit a story of my own.

5*****

M51

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Played....

Clearly we understand the need to tie the sisters looks to a porn star, but the pale Irish brother? (There a back story here?) Very entertaining, Good story and looking forward to further developments of a short series maybe? In any case, off to look up Haley Paige.

papabeardougpapabeardougabout 8 years ago
Super job and storyLine

I agree with saying Touché sister Touché very well played indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I REALLY hope there is a part 2 or more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

With that ending....cant wait for a follow up. The plot thickens!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous "One of the best Bro-Sis incest ever..."

First, many thanks for the kind words,

Second, re Hailey's age being younger than Roman's, instead of older as you seem to prefer. It seemed more logical to me for her to be younger and thus less likely to recognize the porn star Haley, and therefore more likely to be tricked by his special DVDs, even if she later figures it out.

And please don't try to tell me that people ALWAYS look their age!

But could you enlighten me on what the hell this means: "TBH Younger Sis"?

dezurtdawg

coleakridgecoleakridgeabout 8 years ago
Good story…

…and I don't know if it could, but is possible, a continuation would be nice. :-)

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite return

great seeing you back this story not only proves you still got it but also that you have become an even better writer than you previously were I look forward to reading more of your stuff

grumpyggrumpygabout 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic ... but

Please, couldn't you have told us it was fiction at the end, not right at the start? It was a damned good, perfectly feasible story, but it's rather like Miss Marple saying whodunit before someone was murdered. Still it got 5 stars from me.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
To: grumpyg, regarding your comment of 3-14-2016

First off, thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed my story and for rating it a 5* story. I'm glad you think so as your stories are also quite well written.

However, you want me to keep it a secret till the very end that my story is "fiction" and I see no reason to do that. Just for kicks I went back to your story page and did several random checks. This is some of what I found:

"Changing Room Pt. 01

bygrumpyg©

Foreplay: This is a work of fiction. I really haven't a clue whether everything...

Last Day of School

bygrumpyg©

This is my first attempt at … enjoy it.

As ever, this is a work of total fiction.

Sixth Form Slimmer

bygrumpyg©

This story is a complete work of fiction,...

Suzie's Masturbation Masterclass

bygrumpyg©

Although I've written this story from a personal point of view, it's a complete work of fiction."

So, at least in these instances you don't follow your own advice! Many other stories by you do not have this notice, right after the Title is given, yet not one of them had a disclaimer at the end saying that it was fiction. Does this mean those works are totally true in every word? If so you are a brave man in deed! (Or just plain crazy)

As for my own stories, they are ALL fictional! Some of them are inspired by real events but the action in the story is and always will be total fiction, lest the long arm of the law come seeking me out to ruin my freedom for things they think I actually did.

dezurtdawg

TossawayTossawayabout 8 years ago
I've been waiting! 5*

DD, I've been waiting for you to add to your impressive list of stories. This one is definitely a 5* & the way you have ended this one, I think you may have left the door open for a sequel. I HOPE SO!!!!! Anyway, Volcanic Writing! Thanks

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
5* rating for me

This is a very good story, well wrote out from start to finish, and I did have to give it 5* rating, it was that good to me. The way you ended it here is very good, to do as you choose to do, by either let it be the end of the story or add more to it. As the end is right now, it does leave a person wanting to read more, which is a good thing I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 *****

Very hot sexual fantasy that you've taken to another level! Really appreciate everything about this story and u as a writer. I'd honestly have to say best story ever due to the fact I've never commented before. But keep it up and always try to out do yourself. (that's going to be HARD) I know u can though. This story had me like a rock the entire read thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An echo of another

This is sooooo good. It wasent as generic and i really liked the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5* and a homage to a late great

Personally I could've done without the hardcore blackmail, but that twist at the very end had me on edge.

If Haley were around to see this, I'm sure shed approve.

Well done

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago

No vote from me, since I stopped reading. The blackmail just put me off.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. I suspected that she enjoyed what she was doing more than she was letting on.

Keep up the good work.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 8 years ago
Turned Off.

I know it very well that all the stories posted here are fiction and pure fiction. But any stories preface telling Me it has no connection with reality and purely a figment of writer's imagination immediately turns Me off. Sorry but thats how I react.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 8 years ago
Another good work!

I enjoyed this new addition to your stories quite a bit, although I only wish we'd gotten more than one intercourse scene between Roman & Hailey. That said, I look forward to anymore works you put out. I honestly did not figure the sister knew what was going on, so the comment from her at the end kinda caught me off guard. Again, great job on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hahaha, I knew it! If she didnt already know who the porn chick was then you know she did some intensive research that first night!

I loved how she tried to play sly with the second package, she could have shoved it in her pants outside before coming in, but she wanted to play! Gotta love the whole 'but you're FORCING me to do...' Thing, hehe.

Tons of fun bits! Thanks for writing!

IrfonIrfonalmost 8 years ago
Yet another 'Magic' story....

Welcome Back dezurtdawg !!

Thanks for taking the time to notch up another Winner !!

Keep well & Keep writing.......PLEASE ?

clampealerclampealeralmost 8 years ago
Not going to gush over your story

Your story was real rushed at the end. It was real detailed at the deception part and the BJ part but when it come down to the sex this story seemed rushed and then it ended with just a few paragraphs. Also it was kind of believable, the deception and all, but get real dude. "I'm not fucking you. This is just three blow jobs only." That, I can believe between a brother and sister. Though, after he does fuck her. Immediately, I'm going to give you a lifetime's worth of sex. Then it ends abruptly. What did he do, shoot magic sperm into her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yeah......close but no

good story but felt very jumbled, she's completely not ok with bjs first then she's fully into it then not ok again then doesn't want any other guy...real close but didn't feel like it flowed well

IrfonIrfonalmost 8 years ago
Thankfully...

.....you have started to write again !!

Welcome Back !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuckin nasty sister

Great story, great pace, while reading it, it made me think of all the mouths I came in, in my life............I love whores, my whores, my friends whores, my lovers whores, my families whores, strangers whores, old whores, young whores, even non whores who became whores for my cock!! Complainers never get whores, if a `woman takes you shopping don't complain, tell her what she WANTS to hear and she'll fuck and suck you later like her husband only dreams of..........I voted 5 stars as you do deserve, others that do not appreciate your talents, have never been with "true" whores!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
So, you need to ask yourself...

did she know all along about Haley Page and was just sort of "Damn, my brother has some balls to try to pull a trick like this... let's see where he'll run with it."

Or did she buckle under to the first one to buy time and then searched until she found a woman who looked like her... But by then was "You know, he isn't half bad"... And then "I can live with this, giving him blowjobs is real enjoyable."

Then knew where he'd want to go when she saw the second DVD... And figured it was worth a shot...

The only thing that hadn't been working for me was the how stupid can she be... Finding out she wasn't fixed that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A well balanced read

I believe this was one of my favorite stories I have ever read here. I wish that more of the writers on this site would or could be more creative in their story lines and write with less grammatical mistakes, misspelled words or even words missing, like you have. Thank you and please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Good

This was by far one of the best Storys i've read on this site. It had a good lore and didn't become boring. Also it wasn't just mindless fucking like in other Storys. Very good, keep up the good work!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2 update.

Just a quick note to my fans who are begging me for a part 2 to continue this little tale. The original story is made up of just under 13,000 words. I started on a follow-up to it on 3-6-2016 and thus far it has 1,156 words that I hope will all remain in it as I do my editing. Needless to say, it is a very slow go and not even close to being finished. I do think most of you will love it once I have fleshed out the outline I have. (The rest of you never like anything from anybody so who cares, and you know who you are.)

So trust me, I am trying to get this and many other stories completed and uploaded to the site, but my muddled brain just isn't being very cooperative.

Don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leaves you wanting more...

This, sir, was one of the most well thought out, well written fantasies on this site. The story completely engages you from start to finish with the reader longing for more of this exotic lust. It is exciting to hear there is a sequal in the works and one can only wonder how amazing the final leg of the trip around the world will be. May it be as in depth and detailed as the begining! It was a privilege to have read this masterpiece, a studio should make a erotic film based off this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent story and build-up! Well done! We need MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell yeah.

What a great story, and just the right intrigue and length. Going to look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Out of every story ive read on this site this was the best so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW Finally a Great story

Really the best I've read.

And the characters, I see her beautiful with a wonderful figure, Firm tits with puffy nipples and a pretty face to boot, full lips, not overly full, just right.

A beautiful girl next door type.

Him, kind of wimpy, with a good sense of humor.

The story line was well thought out, with a cute change up ending.

I can't wait for the next instalment.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Brilliant story

You really outdid yourself with this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... this story warrants a sequel without a doubt...

daswizarddaswizardover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

A second chapter would be great. I just don't know how to top this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
big dick., lil sis

that was one if no\t best stories ive ever read hats off to ya great job

SamashahdiSamashahdiover 7 years ago
Holy Cow

I have read quite a number of stories here and without a doubt , this is in my top 5 .

Is there more Please ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

ending was obvious as fuck but still good

also wouldn't mind some characterization from the get go or throughout the story... this was just 5 (was it 5?) sex scenes in a row could be alot better with some other content in between its not porn we have time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RAPE!

This story basically depicts a sexual blackmail, no better than a rape. The category should have been NONCONSENT, because the sex here is NONCONSENSUAL. And all the idiots who favorited this are perverts who have no regard for the feelings of other human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

That was a really sexy story! I thought it real cute how the siblings got into each other. Really enjoyed it!

chifan7536chifan7536almost 7 years ago
Awesome Stuff

I've just GOT to tell you how Really Great your stories are!!!! I have read many of them and they are ALL Great. Please.......keep up the wonderful writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn, there are a lot of fucking whiners, lol! I loved the story, adored the sister!! Oh to have a sister that loves you enough to play along with your twisted hormones and blow your body and your mind, even though she could have told you the jig was up from the start ;). (Well ok, she miiight be getting something out of it too!)

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

To the (Anonymous) ignorant sidewalk sissy who called the story RAPE, please go back to school & learn what words mean.

I am sure the only thing that kept you out of 6th grade was 5th grade!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 6 years ago
Rape? Non-Consent?

Seeing as how she knew it wasn't her on the DVD, there is absolutely no basis for blackmail. And as she went along with the charade of her on volition unbeknownst to her brother, it was absolutely consensual. As they say, you can't rape the willing. So you can take your misguided incredulity, and your drama queen diatribe and stuff them back in your pie hole. If you are going to chastise, and label the users of this site perverts (which is laughable as I would figure most people here have accepted that label to one extent or another already.) please at least have the necessary capacity for critical thought to do it right. By the way, your a pervert too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
News is the author is dead

Passed away, kicked the bucket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is he really dead

Is he Really dead... This was one of the Stories I jacked off to regularly. So sad after all these years no Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed the read it's very intense. I think that sister just made it easy for him as she liked cocktail but was with a bit of a wimp. When she found a willing larger and better tasting volunteer she homed in on that one. Much easier and more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still great!!

I haven't read this in AGES but still greedily read this one and the first one with Glee! Hehe! ...and daaamn, wish she was my sister!! Lol.

I don't get the shoving three fingers in her, hell why stretch it out before you put it in? Lol. I've read a lot of stories where guys do that, then she's magically so tight he has trouble moving, lol!

The g-spot was a nice touch, but I've yet to meet the girl that just goes off like a firecracker the second you touch it, hehe, rubbing it slow and speeding up with not too much pressure does the trick usually!

It's all fantasy anyway and at least everything was fairly believable, unlike some crazy stories, hehe. Still gets a 5! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
AWESOME series

So sorry to see her die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done! 👍

Exquisite even. Loved this one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

...as all the other here in the comments - and also everybody not doing comments -- anyways... as ALL of us read about Haleys look-a-like, i am off googleing to find videos of her right now !

Thanks for this sweet fantasy!!

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

A few misses, but a good story .

When did she lose her virginity? I did not see that in your story.

What is her name? You seemed to call her Haley Paige. She had already passed.

Will there be a third episode?

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Damn those two last paragraph made the Story 1 million x better.

I absolutely loved the story 5 Stars all round

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Loved the ending better than the build, which was freaking awesome 👏 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! It ended as I thought it would. 5 stars!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me at him being a pathetic ginger in the first paragraph. No way I'm going to read the rest. Gingers should all die virgins, so we don't have to endure them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rushed the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story, best one yet. It bought back a few memories of myself and my sister when we were that age and

'in love...'

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman8 months ago

Excellent story! Boy got played, but I don't think he's complaining!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don’t like the coercion, but the story was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous