Tricked with a Pill 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, since I've done this before, I'll start out on top. Later, if you want to switch up sweetie, go right ahead. Or we can each take a turn. Pile up a few pillows and lie back so that your back is raised up."

Now it was Melony who was standing on her knees, but between my legs. She lifted up her left leg and placed it outside my right thigh. She then grabbed my left leg and moved it above her right thigh. As she began to lower herself she whispered "Use your fingers and stretch out your lips. I saw that she was doing the same.

She then pressed her clit onto mine. We both moaned at the same time. The feeling was similar to a tongue but more pliable. At first she ground into me and then released the pressure. Slowly she added an up and down motion. We were both slick from our own fluids as well as saliva. If fucking was like a steady drum solo, this was more like a violin duet. I began to move my hips to match her movements.

The buildup was even slower than before with her mouth, but it was a light, airy, and very pleasant sensation. She then leaned down and pressed our breasts together again. She started to nibble and kiss my neck, but when she stuck her tongue in my ear I began to buck, barely in control. I reached that plateau where you knew you were going to come, but it still was a ways off. I had the thought that there was a chance we might be able to come together. I tried to match her movements and intensity in order to make that happen.

And then she kissed me. Now we were moving as one and breathing as one. Her arms encircled my head, forcing our mouths even deeper into each other's. My hands were squeezing and pulling her butt, causing us to grind together even tighter. She whipped her mouth away from mine and burst out a long, loud moan which was matched by my own groan.

The orgasm hadn't really stopped when I sat up and flipped her on her back, and restarted the grind. I arched above her with my movements much quicker. She reached up and began mashing my breasts. We both began growling and coming again till I finally collapsed on top of her.

I rolled over, kissed her several times and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to a brightly lit room as I had not remembered to close the room darkening shades. Melony was curled up next to me with one hand resting on my shoulder. I took a deep breath which had her go from sleep to wide awake in a few seconds. She gave me a big smooch on my cheek and got up.

"No worries Andi, I always bounce out of bed. Also, I have to work today. Let's hit the shower and then you can drive me to get my car back at the club."

She turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. She then said "C'mon" and climbed in. I followed her in and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She then looked deep into my eyes and said "Andi, I'm going to pee on you." I felt a warm spray start running down my leg, coming from a different direction then the showerhead. I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I'm peeing on you." It was an intimacy that I knew I could only share, woman to woman.

We played with each other, helped soap the other up, kissed and squeezed one another. There wasn't any real sex, I think we were both all orgasmed out. We towel off and got dressed. She grabbed the wine bottle, put the cork back in and said "I got this for you. Take it home and finish it." We went downstairs and while I checked out she grabbed a coffee and a cinnamon roll.

We got in the car and as I began to drive she said "Last night was a blast. I know you were wanting some anonymous, wham bam, thank you ma'am, kind of evening, and I said last night, if this is a onetime thing than its cool with me. You have my number. If you want a rematch, just call me. Hey, if I'm still without a boyfriend, I may even consider throwing your guy a fantasy three way."

We arrived at the club's lot. I pulled her close and kissed her hard. "I don't really know what to say Melony. Thanks for a fantastic night. I'm going to be thinking about it for a long while."

She bounced out of the car, and I waited till she drove off. I drove back to the apartment, put the wine in the fridge, and realized I was exhausted, got naked and climbed into bed and fell asleep again.

Wednesday

Bill was now in the main conference room. The trip had gone well and the company President and the CEO had picked him up at the airport. They were now in meetings for most of the afternoon. He had seen me for about three seconds, getting off the elevator. When we made eye contact he gave me a huge smile and a little wave.

I was so nervous. What was he thinking? What was he expecting? Does he believe I have made up my mind? I had spent almost zero time deciding in the ten days since I last saw him. As promised, I had lived my life fully as a woman while he was away. I had a real taste of what my life would be if I stayed the way I was.

I now had two girlfriends in Renee and Susan. I had spent an evening with Renee and Steve and really bonded with him over conversations about movies and sports. And with his hands all over Renee, it was nice to socialize with a man without wondering if he wants to fuck you (ok, maybe it wasn't in his top ten thoughts). Renee may have been slightly put off when she tried to steer the conversation to reality TV or chick flicks and I had no idea what she was talking about. But, a couple of days later she had Susan and I go see a Sandra Bullock movie with her. Later that night, we were joined by a few other ladies and it became a real girl's night out. I found that if you take a table full of woman and add a pitcher of margaritas, you end up with detailed discussions on oral sex, both giving and receiving.

My time away from Bill was well spent and productive. Still, I had a nagging voice in the back of my head saying things such as "You are wearing lipstick! You are wearing a thong. That weird feeling in your pelvis is because you are ovulating. C'mon man, go get your dick back!" "You went to a BBQ restaurant the other day and had a fucking salad. The ribs were only $3 more and they came with French fries." If I had to make a choice today, I would be unable to.

Jim came by and said that they wanted to see me in the conference room. When I walked in, most of the executives were standing, looking like they were about to leave. The president said "Andi, it is my understanding that you are the one to thank for the wonderful lunch that greeted us today. In particular Bill was greatly appreciative that after more than a week in Hong Kong, the Cuban sandwich you selected for him really hit the spot. Keep up the great work." People began to leave and he continues "I think that after the deal that Bill brought in, we can give you two a few minutes alone."

Within a minute it was just Bill and I. "Hi" he said. "Hi" I replied.

"So, you're in charge of food now."

"And shipping."

"Andi, you look wonderful. Your hairstyle is so classy. And my god, you're wearing a dress. Can I give you a hug?"

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me and held me for a while but did not try to kiss me.

"I know we have some catching up to do. I need to do my expenses and at least put a dent in all my backed up emails. I should be ready to leave at the usual time. Cool?"

"Sure Bill. And by the way, you look very happy. You're practically glowing. That must have been some deal you pulled off. Can't wait to hear all about it."

I spent the next couple of hours doing my job and trying not to read anything into what he had said or did. Eventually the intercom buzzed and he said that he couldn't focus on any more emails and was I ready to leave. I told him I had to first hit the bathroom and that I would meet him at the car.

He was waiting with his suitcase by the side of the car as I had the keys. I popped the trunk and he put the suitcase in. I followed by placing a small box in the trunk. "What's in the box?"

"I got you a present, but you're not getting it till we're back at the apartment."

"OK...look you drive, jet lag is starting to hit me."

Once we were in the car he began to tell me about the trip. The places he had been, food he had tried, and of course he detailed his business dealings and what it meant for the company. He had plenty of stories to tell and didn't seem to need to jump in and ask me questions about what I had been up to.

I parked the car and he went to get his suitcase. I got the box and we headed to the elevator. I handed him the box as soon as the doors closed. "You can open it."

He lifted the top and said "What the hell?"

"That's the pair of panties I put on this morning. There's also a note."

He unfolded the paper and read it out loud. "No foreplay required."

Look, I was horny. Bill and I would average twice a day. I heard that woman can shut down those feelings when they have to and there are distractions. That's what I was able to do leading up to my night with Melony. Afterwards, I thought about masturbation, but I did not feel that my fingers alone would do the trick, Bill did not have a detachable showerhead, and I just wasn't ready to get a vibrator or dildo. I was able to keep busy and the desires were kept at bay until I saw Bill and a voice in my head said "You're getting laid today."

Bill didn't say another word. The elevator opened, I unlocked the apartment and he followed me in. He let go of the suitcase, spun me around and gave me A list movie star kiss. He reached down and groped my butt to confirm that I was indeed bare ass.

Lip locked, we moved our way into the apartment. I was able to get his jacket off and undid his belt. We found ourselves standing next to the couch where we first made out. He turned me around and bent me over the arm. He then lifted the bottom of the dress and folded it across my upper back. With one hand he massaged my butt and with the other he unbuttoned his slacks. They fell to the floor and he pulled his cock from his briefs and guided the tip to my opening. He parted my lips with his tip and moved it up and down my opening. Realizing that I was soaking, he slightly pulled back for a second and then shoved it into me all the way.

Omigod, Yes! We stayed that way with no movement for about 5 seconds. He brought his dick back till it was almost out and then shoved it back in again. With it all the way in, he made a circular motion and then pulled out and shoved it back in. He repeated these slow, solid actions another half dozen times before he started to speed up. I had already reached the plateau. I would come soon.

He had started bent down over me. As he sped up he stood straight up with his hands kneading my butt cheeks hard. It hurt like hell and was wonderful. I had a slow orgasm that built in intensity. Bill kept driving in and out while I kept cumming. Suddenly, he let go of my ass and stretched his arms out wide and arched his back. I felt many jets of cum fill up my cunt.

When he was done, I started to straighten up with his dick still in me. He wrapped his arms around me and began kissing my neck. We were both still breathing hard, but when he finally caught his breath he said "Looks like we're going to need another dry cleaning bag." Yep, my dress was stained and he was dripping onto his slacks.

When his dick popped out, he lifted me up and carried into the bedroom. We were naked within seconds. Although he was doing his usual post sex petting between my breast and cunt, I could tell how tired he was getting. I wanted to see if we could couple one more time as I still felt a tiny bit pent up. So for the very first time on my own, I crawled down his body and began to kiss and lick his cock. I could taste both of our fluids and that little male voice in my head was keeping quiet. As I started to get a reaction, I used my fingernails to lightly scratch his balls. I pulled the head completely into my mouth while continuing to fondle his scrotum while stroking the area between his sack and his anus. Eventually, I slipped the tip of my finger into his hole and wiggled it all around. He was rock hard by now and making some throaty noises.

I let it pop out of my mouth and got up on my knees. I turned around to face him, reached back and placed his cock back into my cunt. While pumping him with my hips I looked down at Bill and he was looking back up at me. We continued to make eye contact as he rubbed my thighs. I then bent down and shoved my breasts in his face. He fondled and sucked while I continued the motions. He reached around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I had a flash of memory as just five days ago, I was basically in the same exact position with Melony. And I started to cum again. And he started to ejaculate again. And we just kept kissing.

We slowed down, and I let him fall out of me. I fell to his side and he embraced me. He looked into my face and burbled out "Oh my Andi, great present." I replied back "tomorrow I'll let you see what I look like in a thong" but by the time I was done, he was asleep. Fucked him unconscious again.

I just laid there in his arms for a while. He was jet lagged, I was not. Eventually I wiggled out from his embrace and got out of bed. Once again, my legs and pelvis were covered in cum. I went and took a quick, hot shower. After I dried off, I put on a fresh thong and one of my new chemises and walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed the leftover wine from the refrigerator and poured myself a tall glass.

I thought, what's going on with you? Did that mean anything? Have you made up your mind? These were all questions that he was going to ask whenever he wakes up. The fact was I was horny. Of course it wasn't that simple, I had that under control until I saw him this afternoon. But now that the itch had been scratched, and I had a little wine buzz going, that little voice was telling me that what I had just done was a wonderful going away present. Sure he will be disappointed, but what a great goodbye fuck it had been. Hey, give him one more in the morning and then you can be on your way.

Just stupid. I hadn't spent all this time and done all that I did just to make a quick, rash decision. No, I would talk to Bill. I would really think this through, even if it took another week or two. I got up and went back in the bedroom. The sun had set a few minutes ago, and the room was full of twilight. In the gloom I could see Bill's naked body. He had rolled over and was lying on his side. He really was quite beautiful. I took the blanket from my side and pulled it over him and then tucked him in. I got under the sheet and fell asleep.

Another Friday

I was sitting at a table that overlooked the river. Bill was coming straight from the airport after a short business trip and had made a reservation for a late supper. He had texted that he would be a couple of minutes late and asked that I have a gin and tonic waiting for him. It was a Friday night, a little more than two weeks since he had returned from Hong Kong.

The morning after he came home, we were woken up by Bill's cell phone alarm. It was a normal business day and we both had to get to work. He liked seeing me in a chemise, and he liked the thong even better. We went to the office but Bill was still pretty jet lagged, so he crashed as soon as he got home. We didn't really have a chance to "catch up" till the next night. Of course as soon as we got back to the apartment, we fucked. It was the first time that he had noticed the Brazilian. He was so confident, so happy, and I took all the wind out of his sails when I told him while we were lying in bed naked, that I had still not decided.

I put on a robe and Bill put on some drawstring pants, we opened a bottle of wine and we sat in the living room and talked things out. I explained that all the changes I had made were to really understand what life would be as a woman. But all that took place while he was away. Now I needed to know what life would be like as a woman and a girlfriend. I told him about the voice in my head and how even one percent of uncertainty was not good enough, no matter what I decided.

I could tell he was disappointed. So of course it was time to hit him even harder so I told him about Melony. I was nervous as he was such a strait lace guy, but he took it much better than I expected. I even got a "oh that makes sense" out of him. I ended it on an up note. "Bill, if this was about sex, you win. Girl on girl is a solid second place and my guy experiences hardly register."

I ended the conversation with "Look Bill, let's just live life. We'll go to work, we'll hang out, we'll fuck, do brunch, see a movie. That voice in my head either will get real loud or shut the fuck up."

And that's what we did. We would take in a movie, go to brunch, double date with Renee and Steve, go to a party, and have a whole lot of sex. Then last Sunday night, I noticed he was real quiet. I asked what was wrong but he passed it off as just being tired. For the next couple of days he was a bit moody. Then it happened. We both got up early so I could drive him to the airport. This time he drove up to the terminal's drop off lane. I got out of the passenger seat to say goodbye and to drive the car. He gave me a kiss and said that he would see me Friday night. I said something back that was gibberish. He said "What?", I said "nothing" and kissed him back. He walked into the terminal, I got into the car. I didn't drive off. I sat in the car hyperventilating.

The words that I had been able to squash from coming out of my lips automatically were "I love you." I sat in the car not blinking, with my mouth hanging open. I don't know how long I would have stayed that way till a cop pounded the hood of the car and I became aware of horns blowing. I drove off in a daze. I found the nearest Starbucks and sat down in an armchair with a Grande flat white.

Do I? Do I love him? Then why did I almost say that? And guess what? That little male voice in my head? Silent. He was gone. And just like that, everything changed. I started to smile and I felt like I was floating. I went over in my mind the entire experience since I took that pill. Little moments flashed into my head. His smile. A touch. A gesture. Walking down the street arm in arm. Holding hands under the table when we were waiting for our food to arrive. I loved him. I was in love with him. He was gone for two days and I missed him.

I somehow made it to work on time. I found Susan in the break room. She took one look at my face and said "Somethings happened." I replied "Shopping, after work, I'm begging you." She nodded. And the rest of the day went by in what felt like ten minutes.

As soon as she got in the car she said "talk!" I told her I needed a dress. I wanted it to be frilly, girly, something that would make me look virginal and fuckable at the same time."

"What the hell is going on?"

"Susan, I need something to wear Friday night when I tell Bill that I love him. L-o-v-e, not l-u-v."

We hugged and cried. She of course asked "Does he love you?" I honestly told her that I wasn't sure, but it didn't matter. I was happy with who I was and I was never going back to my old life.

So here I sat in my brand new pastel sun dress. The skirt was short and the halter top was revealing. I had gone smoky eye, had on five inch heels, and crotchless underwear. I was sipping an apple martini when he walked up to the table.

Bill had a poker face except when he was around me his eyes said everything. Even though his face was passive, his eyes were shining when they saw me. He drank half his drink and mumbled a few words about the flight being bumpy.

I could feel this huge smile on my face and I tried to get some words out but he interrupted me. "Andi, you look amazing, you always look amazing." I knew that my face was glowing but he would not look at me.