Tricked with a Pill 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not your standard business suit. He wore a royal blue suit with a matching skinny tie with a gray silk shirt. That tingle went from a 1 to a 3.

"And you look very nice."

"Thanks. I also got you this. It's real small but I figured you would not need much to bring with you tonight." It was a small, matching handbag.

"We have a few minutes, right? I'll go and start transferring what I will need."

"A couple. I need to finish up packing a few more items for my trip. I'll be out when I'm done."

I found my work purse and grabbed my work ID. My Driver's license would not be helpful. I found the samples bag from the spa and found the lipstick I was wearing. I also added the fob for the building's elevator. No need for a tampon. The implant had been messing with my cycle. My period came somewhere between 6-9 weeks, and it had only been 2 weeks since the last one. The bag had enough room for my phone, and I remembered that I needed to tip the girls at the spa. I loaded the app and sent Jenny and Denise $5 each and Melony $10 as it seemed she did the most work (and saw me naked). When I was done, Bill came out of the bedroom and said "Let's go."

Usually, Bill would either hold my hand or take my arm when we went down to the garage in the elevator, but this time he did not, although he did stand close by me. When we got to the car, Bill turned to go to the driver's side but doubled back to hold the car door for me.

Bill was unusually quiet as he drove. I had to believe it had something to do with how we left things last night. Since I didn't think there was any need to bring that up again at this point, I tried breaking the ice with what I had done today.

"I've never been to a spa before. Have you gone?"

"Not very often. Sometimes if I throw my back out, I'll go for a massage and a mineral bath. Never really cared for it under normal circumstances. Rachel used to make appointments for couples massages."

"OK, so no couples massage sign ups."

"Not necessarily. Rachel spent most of the time talking about herself. Might be interesting to do one with you."

"Maybe when you get back. Am I better company than Rachel?"

"Yep."

"And you would have married her?"

"Yep."

We spent the rest of the drive in silence.

We drove up to a docked riverboat that had been transformed into a private nightclub. We were meeting another couple, Renee & Steve. Bill had known Steve since high school and had gone to college with him as well. He and Renee had married about 15 months earlier. We had gone out a few times before with them.

Bill gave the keys to the valet and took my arm as we came on board. We were escorted to a private table that had a view of the skyline as well as the dance floor. Steve had arranged the evening so he and Renee were already at the table. After hellos, Bill asked me if I wanted anything from the bar and I told him he could get me a white wine. As soon as he left, Renee came up to me.

"Andi, you look incredible. Where did you find that dress?"

"I have no idea Renee. Bill surprised me this afternoon. He got me everything I'm wearing, and I do mean everything."

"For an alpha male, Bill actually has a pretty good idea of woman's fashion. For my last birthday, he got me a perfect leather coat. Did him no good with that former one. The one time he tried, the dress stayed in the gift box till he finally cleaned out her closet after she had left. She didn't need Bill to "dress" her."

Renee never called Rachel by her name. It was always "that one", "her", or "the Ex".

"This dress is way out of my comfort zone, but he went to all that trouble."

"Then you need to spend more time out of your comfort zone, girl."

Bill came back with my wine and he had already drank half of his gin and tonic. When he finished it, he grabbed Steve and went back to the bar.

When Bill and Steve came back we all sat down. Bill finished up his second drink and when the waiter came by, ordered a third. I immediately switched to Sprite.

He had his fourth gin and tonic with dinner. As it turned out, Bill was an enjoyable drunk. Maybe a little bit louder, maybe a bit too much laughter at his own jokes, but still smooth and charming. A band began playing as soon as dinner was over, and Bill dragged me onto the dance floor. He was fun and a little wild during the fast songs, but as soon as a slow number came up he would head back to the bar. When he started bumping into people on the dance floor, Steve grabbed him and took him outside to smoke some cigars. Renee came over to me looking very stern. "Andi, let's go up on deck."

We found a quiet spot towards the back of the ship.

"Are you and Bill fighting?"

"Fighting? No!"

"The last time we saw Bill drink like this was when the bitch left him. Something's going on Andi."

"It's not a fight Renee. We had a serious talk last night about us, but it is very difficult to talk about."

Her expression softened. She took my hand.

"Steve and I care a lot about Bill. We were so happy that he found you. She really did a number on him and we can't, we won't go through that again. Please try to trust me, and I will try to help."

I felt tears falling down my face. "Damn it Renee, you don't hold a monopoly on caring for Bill!" I took a few deep breaths.

"I'm not sure what Bill has told you, but he met me on the worst day of my life. I had lost everything, my job, all my belongings, my dreams. Not a broken heart thing by the way. I just trusted the wrong people. I had to completely close off from my old life. And Bill made it easy. It took a while, but I was finally ready to move forward. And then yesterday the door to my past swung open and I now have a chance to go back to my old life. I can't go into details, but Bill can't be part of that."

"So, you have a similar choice to that thing's."

"First of all, I am nothing like Rachel. Secondly, Bill and I are not engaged. And last...the door to my old life was opened by Bill. He went behind my back and found out what had happened to me. He made it possible for it to be fixed."

"Oh!...Now that sounds like Bill."

"Right?"

Suddenly we were both laughing and crying at the same time, hugging each other.

"Renee, all this happened last night. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not doing anything until Bill comes back from overseas."

"Have you told Bill that?"

"There's been no time, but I will."

"Andi, I've never really discussed my work with you. Technically, I'm a psychiatrist, but what I really do is provide life coaching services. I can't make your decision any easier, but what I can do is make sure than when you decide, you do so with certainty. Look, you get Bill home. Why don't we meet for lunch after you drop Bill off at the airport. My treat."

"Sure."

We found Bill and Steve, and Bill had mellowed out. Those must have been some pretty good cigars because he actually smelled good. Manly.

"Bill, let's go home."

"Home? Yes...Sir?"

Rachel and Steve did not catch his inflection but I sure did.

Not only was Bill a fun drunk, he was an ambulatory one. Maybe a little slower than usual, but holding his hand was enough to keep him steady. I fished the valet ticket out of his jacket pocket and when they put him in the passenger seat he threw the guy a ten spot.

What a role reversal. Driving the same car to the same apartment, but this time I was behind the wheel and Bill was the drunk in the passenger seat.

"Andi, you looked so damn good tonight. Oh crap, did I forget to tell you?"

"You said I looked nice Bill."

"Nice? No not nice. I mean yeah you looked nice but you looked damn good. Blue's your color, I knew it."

He then reached over and squeezed my upper thigh. And he then just left his hand there the rest of the drive.

When I parked the car, he was able to get out under his own power, and we held hands again to get to the elevator. Remembering the first time we were in the elevator together, as we go up, I swing him around and begin kissing him while fondling his butt.

The kissing ends when the doors open. He stares into my eyes and says "You look so damn good." We enter the apartment and he trudges off to the bedroom while singing "So good, so good, so good." I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and shake out a couple of Advil and head into the bedroom.

It is amazing how fast you can disrobe while drunk. Bill is sitting naked on the bed with his clothes spread out all over the room. I hand him the pills and bottle.

"Here. Let's try to get ahead of the inevitable in the morning."

Without taking his eyes off of me, he swallowed down the Advil and chugged the water, and then dropped the bottle on the floor.

"Bill, please don't pass out just yet." I turned my back to him. "Zip me out of this."

He stood up and unzipped the dress. "So damn good." He pushed it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. He started kissing my neck and squeezing my breasts thru the bra. I spun around while undoing the bra's clasp. He pushed the bra away as I lifted my head to kiss him. His hands returned to my boobs with his fingers pinching the nipples till they were hard.

I pushed him back to a sitting position on the bed. I wriggled out of the boy shorts and pantyhose at the same time. All the energy and warmth of the day expanded and focused between my legs. I climbed onto his lap with his erect cock poking me in the belly. I kissed him passionately , sucking his tongue deep into my mouth. I used my body weight to shove his back down to the bed.

I then used my hips to push my groin onto his dick and slid my lips up and down the shaft. I slowly wanked him with my slick cunt till finally on a down stroke it slid into me. Then we fucked.

It was deliberate but strong at first. The rhythm began to progress as I pushed my upper body up off of his chest as he latched onto my tits. I quickly climaxed, but as soon as it winded down, I felt another begin to build. When I peaked a second time, it never really stopped. I felt like I was melting onto his cock. I kept coming until I felt him slow down, and the push deep into me and explode. I kept moving till he stopped twitching. I looked down as he looked up at me, whispered "So damn good", and he passed out. I fucked him unconscious.

With his dick still in me, I fell to his side, put my arms around him and fell immediately asleep.

Sunday

I woke up to a bright room and an empty bed. I rolled over, pulled the sheet over my head and went back to sleep. I was awakened a second time by noises coming from the kitchen.

I felt terrific. The spa, barely finishing one glass of wine, some great sex, and a good night's sleep gave me the energy to bounce out of bed. There was dried cum on my thighs and throughout my pubic patch, so I needed a shower, but I first grabbed a robe and went to see what Bill was up to.

I found him hovering over the Keurig. He was fully dressed in khakis and a polo shirt, and his hair was still damp so he must have already showered.

"Morning, Andi. Hey, I saw the water bottle at the foot of the bed. That was good thinking, thanks."

"Do you remember anything else?"

"I know we pounded one out like a couple of porn stars."

"Actually, I meant that I gave you a couple of pain pills."

"Oh, yeah, that too. I woke up a little hung over, but a shower and my first cup of coffee have got me to just short of normal. This second cup should have me ready for my flight, no worse for wear."

"Glad to help. I'm going to grab a quick shower. How long till we have to leave?"

"I already loaded my luggage into the car. We have about 30-40 minutes before we have to get going. I also picked up all the clothes from last night and got them ready for the dry cleaner. The bag is near the front door so if you have anything you want cleaned you can still throw them in."

Yesterday, Bill had been distant and cold. Now he seemed better. Did he have a chance to process our situation? Did he need to get drunk? The sex?

I showered and got dressed. Back to jeans, but I put on a nice blouse since I would be going out to lunch. We dropped of the laundry with the concierge and then drove to the airport. Once again, he was much quieter in the car. I had no idea what was happening in his head. I hadn't really talked about anything since Friday, but with him acting so confusing, I wasn't sure if I should bring things up.

When we got to the airport he drove into the hourly parking instead of drop off. "I would like you to come into the terminal with me Andi." And that's when it hit me. He thought there was a solid chance that this would be the last time he would ever see me. He didn't want his last memory of me to be spoiled by an impatient taxi driver blaring their horn. Now I knew I had to say something.

When we entered the terminal, I found us an empty area. "Look Bill, I will be here when you get back." He seemed both confused and hopeful, maybe too hopeful. "I was desperate when we first got together, but that's no longer the case. I told you the other night that I do care for you. I care enough that I'm not going to make any decisions while you're half way around the world. You will see me again."

"So, you still may take the pill, once I get back."

"Like you said Bill, no guarantees. All I can promise is that I will spend the next 10 days thinking about my future, and you and contemplating us."

Bill was quiet but looked like he was thinking of something to say. He looked down and took my hands in his.

"I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh the other night. I began to look into your past because it was obvious that you had been hurt and I wanted to help. Once I knew the truth, I realized that I did not know the whole truth. I figured that something had gone wrong but I couldn't be certain of what that could be. Your change being involuntary was not something I gave a lot of consideration. Except for the first couple of weeks, you seemed happy. I'm glad you were honest with me. I'm thrilled that this won't be goodbye."

He then cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss, very much like our first one on the dance floor. I put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him close. When it finally ended I just looked up at him and said "Whoa!" He replied "Oh yeah!"

We hugged each other real tight and he said "I will call you at the office when I get to my hotel. I'll see you when I get back." I felt like I should say something, but all I could blurt out was "Bill, you look so damn good." He smiled back at me and headed off to security. I left the terminal and headed to lunch.

Renee had texted me the restaurant. When I arrived, I found her sitting with Susan. Before I could say anything, she told me "Look Andi, you know Steve and I are very close with Bill. I understand that you and Susan are friends, so I invited her so you could have some support. We've known Susan for a few years."

Susan spoke up. "Andi, Renee has filled me in as much as she could on what is going on with you. When you first started with the company, the two things everyone knew was that you were pretty, and you were Bill's. You could have easily been indifferent and have given a half effort. At first you were very shy, and particularly skittish around the men in the office. But you worked hard to learn the job, and were pleasant and very direct with the staff. You seemed so out of place that I decided to see if I could help guide you. I feel very sisterly to you and I hope you feel the same."

"Susan, your friendship has meant a lot to me. I'm glad you're here."

Renee said "Why don't we start with work? Are you happy with your job? Are you OK working in the same place as your boyfriend, who helped get you the job in the first place? Is there anything you would prefer to be doing?

"The job is all right. I don't interact with Bill too much. Maybe we have lunch together once a week. It's nice that we can go in together and leave together. The job itself is not very challenging, which is likely why they hired me just on Bill's suggestion. I wish I could do more. At first, learning the phone system and trying to figure out who everyone was and what they did, was a lot of work. Now, it has gotten too easy. At least I'm no longer thinking that every guy at the office is trying to hit on me."

Susan spoke up. "You should talk to Jim the office manager. Maybe he can find you some other responsibilities. You have a week and a half without Bill around. This may be a good time to try and shine on your own."

Renee replied, "That's a good idea Andi. If you're feeling brighter about what you're doing then you will be making decisions from a position of strength."

I nodded as the waiter came to take our order. Three salads, three mimosas. Full on girly continues.

Renee arched her eyebrow and then said, "How are you and Bill...doing?"

"Up until Friday, we were fine. I admit that I was very dependent on him when we first got together. But as I was able to save some money, I've been trying to do more things on my own. I've even bought him some clothes and pay for dinner from time to time, but he tries very hard to keep picking up checks. We have a great rapport. He is very easy to spend time with. When we were on vacation, there really weren't any long awkward pauses. He listens, he asks the right questions, and he cares. I really thought we were doing great."

Renee sighed, "Andi, I guess you don't have many girlfriends. What I really wanted to know is how you and Bill are DOING! In Bed!"

I must have turned bright red. Renee and Susan began giggling, but I also noticed they leaned in a bit closer. Weren't we the cackling hens?

"Ooohhh! Sorry. To be honest, I think that's the best part of our relationship. We never have to ask each other, we just go for it. I keep up with him and he keeps up with me, and then some. I think he's amazing in bed, but I'm not really an expert."

Renee asked "Why do you say that?"

"Well, I was practically a virgin when Bill and got together."

"Practically?" asked Renee.

"He was the first man I ever had sex with."

Now it was their turn to say "Oh!" I then realized what I had just said. They both must be thinking that I was a lesbian. Holy crap! However, maybe I could use this slip of the tongue to my advantage. Maybe this would help without having to tell the unbelievable truth.

Susan asked "So, before you were with Bill, you only slept with..."

"Girls!" I interrupted.

"I didn't always look this way. Boys weren't interested in me and I wasn't interested in them. Girls were less complicated. Girls felt right. They're definitely cleaner. Girls worked for me.

I told you last night Renee that romance wasn't the cause of my bad times. That's because there weren't any romances. Girls were just fun. Never lasted long. A couple of weeks at the most. A lot of one night stands. For what it was, it was enough. I didn't think I had anything to offer anyone and I wasn't expecting anything back.

And on a night when I was most confused, I went out to see how the other half lives. I had no plans or desires to change, but I had a couple of drinks too many, and the next thing I know, Bill is between my legs, several times."

Renee replied "So, Bill knows about your past? Knows he was your first?"

"He does now."

"And, do you still like...girls?"

Her question caught me off guard. I took a few seconds before I answered.

"I honestly have not given that a thought since I've been with Bill. Complete cutoff from my old life, new job, not only having a boyfriend, but living with him. Plus, I'm completely satisfied in the sack. I would have to really think about whether I still like girls."

"Put it this way Andi. If you went back to your old life, would you go back to just girls?"