Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt in the water, his face even with her hairless crotch.

She had a tattoo, an inverted pentagram in thin black lines that stretched from just below her navel almost to her erect, thick clit.

"That's metal as fuck," he said.

"Metal as fuck? Is that a saying now?"

"Yeah, you know like hard rock, metal."

"Oh, I see."

He reached out and gingerly traced it with his index finger.

Her wet skin was warm.

"What does it mean?"

Stacie stroked his curly hair. "Are you sure you want to know?"

He nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

She caressed the tattoo. "This is one of the symbols of my church. It's a symbol of ownership."

"Ownership?"

"Yes, like a brand."

"Your Church owns you?"

Stacie laughed. "In a manner of speaking. I owe them everything. They reformed my body, gave me a purpose. This house is their gift to me."

He stared intently at her clit.

She pulled his head forward. "Have you ever gone down on a woman, Levi?"

"No," he said.

"Time to learn. Just kiss it first. Gently, explore with your tongue. But, not the clit yet. You know what a clit is right?"

"Yes," he gently stroked her clit with his middle finger.

She sighed. "Mmm, you do know a thing or two, don't you?"

"A little. I want you to teach me everything."

Stacie laughed. "Careful what you wish for. Some things you learn can't be unlearned."

"Teach me, please," he whispered. He leaned forward and kissed her pussy. Soon his tongue began to probe and lick her labia and slide into her cunt.

Stacie moaned. "Yes, just like that. Deeper, don't be afraid." She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him forward, rubbing her pussy on his face.

He began pushing his tongue in and out of her depths.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me with your tongue." She ground her crotch against him harder. "Clit. Lick and suck."

She cried out as Levi sucked in her clit and massaged it with his tongue.

"God, yes! Side to side, lick it side to side like that. Suck harder."

He flicked it left to right with his tongue. Right to left, faster and faster. Her juices coated him and he sucked even harder.

The hood had pulled back from her swollen clit and he added up and down strokes in addition to the side to side.

"Cumming! Oh, fuck! Cumming!" Her pussy squeezed and spasmed and he licked her harder than ever.

Her juices flowed across his chin as her body jerked.

"S... Stop... I can't... take it." She collapsed forward and he caught her in his arms, extending his legs and lying back, pulling her down on his chest.

She opened her beautiful crystal eyes and smiled at him. "Not bad for your first cunnilingus lesson."

He stared at her in wonder. "Thank you. You're so beautiful."

Her hand moved under the water and found his cock. She stroked him gently.

He gritted his teeth and tried hard not to cum.

"Relax. You're going to cum fast. You're young. There's nothing wrong with it. You'll last longer by the end of the summer. Hours." She kissed him and slid up his wet body. She rubbed her cunt against his cock.

"Do we need a condom?" he whispered.

"No."

"Are you on the pill?"

She laughed. "Would you care if I wasn't?"

"I... no."

"Good."

He gasped as he slid inside her.

She looked deep into his eyes as she settled on his cock. "Relax. Let me do the work."

He nodded as she began to move. Her eyes remained locked on his as she rose and fell on his cock, their bodies warm in the bath.

"Did it feel like this? When you fucked your girlfriend? Did it feel this good inside her?"

He put his hands on her hips. "No."

She smiled. "You should leave."

"What?"

"You won't be the same after I'm through with you. I'm going to change you. You should run." She moved faster, and he began to thrust into her on the downstroke.

"I want you to."

"Then fuck me. Cum in me, Levi."

He jerked forward and came, shooting cum inside her.

She ground her crotch against him as he cried out.

She laughed. "You're mine."

They held onto each other in the warm tub.

***

Levi lay on the huge bed and watched her brush her hair at her dresser.

She was nude and he watched the graceful curve of her back, the swell of her buttocks, the sides of her immense breasts.

She smiled at him in the mirror.

"I love you," he said.

She shook her head. "No, you don't." She stood up and walked to him, breasts and hips swaying. She was still wearing her makeup, though it didn't register with the boy - logically, her makeup should have been washed away in the bath, but instead it looked freshly done.

Stacie climbed onto the bed and crawled, breasts swaying, nipples almost touching the sheets.

"You're perfect," he whispered as she lay down beside him and faced him.

"Yes. But, you don't love me."

"I do, Stacie, you're..."

She stroked his hair. "You are going to fuck hundreds of women, Levi. Thousands, perhaps."

"I don't want anyone except you."

She laughed gently. "I know you feel that way now, but..."

"But, nothing. I love you, Stacie."

She nodded and sighed. "Levi, darling, listen to me. I am too mature for you..."

"I'm old enough!"

"It's not about age, dear. It's about maturity."

"But..."

"You are a wonderful boy, and we are going to have an amazing time together. I want to teach you." She scooted closer and grasped his hardening cock. "I'm going to teach you so many naughty things. I'm going to make you do things beyond your belief. But, loving me is not one of those things."

"Why not?"

"You want to possess me, don't you?"

Levi frowned. "I don't know... I guess."

She smiled and nodded. "I don't want to be your possession." She looked down at her abdomen to the tattoo. "I'm already possessed." She fluffed his hair. "And, delicious as you are? I want more."

"More? More than I can..."

She smiled. "I want to fuck anyone I desire, anytime I desire. I want that for you as well. And, if we have that desire at the same time, even better."

He nodded.

She licked her lips. "Not that your cock isn't very nice."

He smiled. He started to roll on top of her.

She shook her head. "No, no. Time for you to go home and get back in your bed. Can't have stepmommy finding you gone from your bed, now can we?"

"Margaret? She doesn't check on me..."

Stacie laughed. "Oh, I think Margaret cares more about you than you know. I think she's growing more and more attached to you."

Levi rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Come on, one more time?"

"No, but I'll make you cum, if you let me do whatever I want to you." Mischief sparkled in Stacie's eyes.

Levi laughed. "What do you want to do, exactly?"

"Trust me?"

"Yes."

"Stupid boy. Okay. Stand up."

Levi crawled off the bed and stood, naked by the nightstand.

"Close your eyes."

"Seriously?" Levi said.

"Close them or you don't get to cum, I mean it," Stacie said as she rolled to the edge of the bed.

Levi closed his eyes.

He heard the nightstand drawer open.

Cloth touched his eyes and he yelped, "Hey! What?"

"Shh, just a scarf. I want you blindfolded," Stacie giggled as she tied the cloth around his head.

He tried to open his eyes, but the black silk blocked his vision.

"You're going to feel something cold. Don't worry."

Cool liquid sprayed on his groin.

"What the?!"

Stacie giggled. "Such a pussy. Stop whining or I'll send you home."

The liquid slowly warmed.

She worked it into his cock and balls with her hands.

He moaned a little as she gently massaged the skin under his ball sack.

She laughed. "Like that, do you?"

"Y... Yes."

"Good. I'm going to get it all worked into your skin." Her fingers were magic as they slathered the stuff over his skin. "Now, turn around and bend over."

"Uh..."

"Or, go home. Up to you."

He sighed. "Why do you want me to bend over?" Levi asked nervously.

"I have a two foot long horse cock dildo to shove up your ass and get you in touch with that feminine side."

"What?!"

She laughed. "I'm kidding, Levi. Just trust me."

He leaned forward.

More liquid sprayed on his backside.

Then her fingers were sliding between his butt cheeks.

"Unnh," he moaned as she began to caress his asshole.

"Hmm, maybe I should have gotten out the dildo?" Stacie laughed.

"Don't you dare! But, what you're doing feels really good."

Her fingers rubbed and caressed.

He felt his body relaxing.

She began to rub him with a warm towel. "Oh, that's much better," she laughed.

"What did you do?"

"You'll see. Stand up straight."

He raised up, and Stacie put her hands on his hips, turning him toward where she sat on the edge of the bed.

The towel again, rubbing and caressing his cock and balls. Gliding silky smooth across his lower abdomen.

He was breathing heavy when he felt her lips on his cock, kissing along the length. "Oh, Stacie."

And, then she sucked him deep, that magic throat of hers taking him.

He tried to reach out and touch her hair, but she slapped his hands away.

He was so deep in her, she was actually tonguing his balls.

"I'm going to!" He groaned.

Stacie pulled back till only his cock head was in her mouth.

He came, coating her tongue.

He cried out as a stabbing pain lanced through the base of his cock.

Levi fumbled with the blindfold as he continued to pump sperm onto Stacie's tongue.

A second pain almost doubled him over: something had pierced his left nut.

"There, all done," Stacie whispered.

He finally uncovered his eyes.

Stacie smiled sweetly up at him, her lips coated in his cum.

"What did you do?" The pain was gone from his cock and left ball.

"Did something hurt you?" Stacie asked innocently.

"Did you bite me or something?"

She leaned back and licked her lips. "What if I did?"

He shook his head and stared down at his crotch.

All his pubic hair was gone. From his navel down past his nuts, he was completely hairless.

He reached back to find the skin between his asscheeks was bare as well.

Stacie winked up at him. "I don't like my men to be hairy. I like to lick smooth skin."

***

Margaret left the bedroom she shared with Abe in the middle of the night.

She couldn't sleep.

How could she sleep after... what had happened?

She knew that some people fantasized during sex, not that she had before. This was a first.

A disturbing first!

Margaret had never harbored a desire for her stepson before.

My stepson has an enormous cock.

Stop it! What's wrong with me? She thought. The words had slid into her mind even as Abe's little cock probed inside her. She was so embarrassed.

How could she think such a thing? It was wicked.

She paused in the hallway, staring in horror at her right hand.

Margaret had her hand poised over Levi's doorknob.

She jerked her hand back as if the door was on fire.

She turned and took a step back toward her room.

Margaret stopped when she heard a noise coming from Levi's room.

Had he called to her? Surely not. Still...

She turned the knob.

The room was dark and moonlight streamed in through the open window.

A gentle breeze moved the curtains.

Levi was lying on his back asleep under the top sheet. It was pulled down his muscular torso, covering him only from the waist down.

His boxers lay on the carpeted floor by the bed.

Margaret stared at the boxers. Then, she looked up at the sheet.

There was a thick lump under the sheet where his...

My stepson has an enormous cock.

Margaret almost cried out. She put her fingers against her lips as she stared.

She squeezed her eyes shut and backed out of the room, closing the door gently.

"Get hold of yourself," she whispered in the dark hallway. She walked to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

Inside, she closed the door and locked it, then she turned on the light.

Her eyes looked haunted in the bathroom mirror.

She leaned against the sink, trying to make her heart stop pounding.

The reflection of the clothes hamper caught her eye.

Margaret swallowed.

How many times had she done his laundry? He was a teenage boy. How many times had she laughed at the stiff stain in his boxers? Boys did that - they... masturbated.

She turned and walked back to the hamper.

She raised the lid.

A pair of his boxers. Worn.

She was practically hyperventilating.

Margaret reached in and pulled out the underwear.

She brought them close to her face, inhaling.

Margaret smiled. His smell. A little sweaty. Masculine.

She pressed them against her nose, drawing in more of the intoxicating smell.

She stared at the milky white stain.

Without thinking, she stuck out her tongue and licked Levi's dried semen.

Salty and oh, so good!

She drew the stain slowly across her tongue, imagining what it would have been like to lick off his spend when it was wet, just after he had stroked his big, thick cock.

Her eyes opened. Had he thought about her? When he jerked his cock into the boxers, had he been thinking about her?

She pulled open her robe and ground the stained boxers against her pussy.

Margaret bit her lip as she rubbed her clit with the fabric, pushing it inside, mixing her fresh girl juice with his dried cum.

She came hard, gritting her teeth so no one would hear her perversion.

***