Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine turned and looked at her. "Your services are no longer required. There will be a fat severance. Good day." She smiled and went into Esteban's office, closing the door behind her.

Esteban looked at her with a dazed expression. His arms were moving now slightly, but he seemed sluggish. "The police. Call the police, Christine. I... I've been drugged."

"Father!" Christine gasped. "Your... penis is out!"

"She... that Fuchs woman. She did this. Call the police, and the Diocese. I need to speak to the Cardinal."

Christine shook her head. "I had such deep respect for you, Esteban. And, here you are exposing yourself to me!"

"Aren't you listening to me?! That woman drugged me."

Christine took a deep breath. "I know you're deeply in love with me, Esteban, but this is unacceptable."

"What? No..." He seemed to be searching for words.

Christine smiled. "You are in love with me. More than anything. You live to make me happy, don't you, Esteban?"

"I... yes, but Christine, you need to call the police..."

Christine bit her lower lip. "You think I'm beautiful, don't you?"

"Of course I do. Christine, the police."

"You don't want to call the police," Christine said as she took off her glasses.

"No, I don't. The... call the Diocese for me."

Christine laughed as she released the pins in her hair and let it fall down. "Why do you want to talk to those old fuckers?"

"The Fuchs woman, Christine, she did something to me. Unspeakable things."

"Did she suck your cock, Esteban? Did she fuck you?" Christine asked breathlessly as she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse.

"Yes, I am so embarrassed. But, she made me."

"You came in her pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes."

Christine leaned on his desk. "And, you loved it, didn't you?"

His eyes grew heavy. "Yes."

"She didn't drug you, Esteban. I did. I put the drug in your coffee. Thank me for that, Esteban."

"Thank you, Christine," his voice was little more than a whisper.

"You're welcome, Esteban. You want me, don't you?"

"Yes."

She laughed. "Well, I want you too, but... I'm afraid that little cock of yours won't satisfy me." She opened her purse and pulled out a cloth wrapped parcel of syringes. "We're going to do wonderful things to you, Esteban. You're going to be very happy. We are going to be very happy together. Isn't that nice?"

"Yes, Christine."

"Good boy."

***

Stacie walked to her Mercedes in the church parking lot. She loved Ithaca, it was a nice town.

Even better, she and her friends were turning it into a hell-bound den of iniquity.

Six Weeks Ago

The GPS guided Stacie onto a cobblestone paved drive. She pulled to a stop at a heavy iron gate.

She and Courtney had just left Stallion's Adult Video after being worked on by Sugar Tits and Dr. Demona.

The GPS was programmed to take them to their new home.

"Our house has a gate?" Courtney asked from the passenger seat.

"Maybe it's a gated community?" Stacie said.

"How do we get in?" Courtney whispered.

A voice sounded from a speaker outside the car. "Identification, please?"

"Um, Stacie and Courtney Fuchs," Stacie said.

"Welcome home, Miss Fuchs." The gate clicked and swung open.

Stacie looked at Courtney and shrugged.

She guided the Mercedes up the tree lined drive.

"No fucking way," Courtney whispered.

"Language!" Stacie scolded. Then she saw the brick and stone mansion ahead. "Fuck me."

Courtney giggled. "Mom? Language," she mocked.

"This can't be our house," Stacie whispered.

The house was three levels and at least 5,000 square feet, maybe more. The roof was gray slate and the grounds were green and immaculate.

Stacie stopped the car on the drive near the front door.

Courtney hopped out. "Do we actually live here?!"

"I... well, I suppose..."

"Fuck! There's a pool!" Courtney screamed as she ran to the side of the house.

"Stop dropping F bombs! I raised you better than that," Stacie moaned as she walked up to the front door.

It opened. "Welcome, Miss Fuchs," the voice from before said.

Stacie stepped inside. "Thank you, I..."

No one was there. She stood alone in the marble foyer. "Where are you?"

"That is an interesting philosophical question. I am both everywhere and nowhere. I am a conundrum. You may call me SlutzNet," the voice said from speakers set in the ceiling.

"The Church AI?"

"I have that distinction. I control access to the house providing security. My function within the house is to provide for your needs. I am the primary contact for the gardener, maid service, and chefs should you desire not to make your own meals."

"Mom!" Courtney burst in from the kitchen. "The pool is amazing! It's olympic sized with fountains and waterfalls. There's a hot tub. Can I go swimming."

"You need a bathing suit," Stacie said.

SlutzNet spoke. "I took the liberty of purchasing clothing for you prior to your arrival. You will find them in the drawers in your room, Miss Fuchs."

"My room!" Courtney laughed. "Which one is mine?"

"Second floor at the end of the hall. It has a southern exposure."

Courtney dashed up the stairs and ran down the hall.

"Don't run in the house, Courtney!" Stacie called after her.

A moment later, Courtney screamed. "Huge! It's fucking enormous! My room is the size of Grand Central Station!"

"Courtney, please stop cursing. Pre-Meds don't talk like that," Stacie yelled.

"Demona curses like a sailor,' Courtney called back.

"Yes, she's very salty, but she's an adult."

"I'm nineteen, Mom!"

"That's not an adult."

"Oh, fudge, this closet is unbelievable." Courtney laughed hysterically.

"Better."

SlutzNet continued. "Your room is on the third level. The master suite takes up most of the floor, Miss Fuchs."

Stacie climbed the wide stairs up to the third floor. Double doors opened onto the master suite. "Wow," Stacie said. The bed was custom, and at least four times the size of a king size bed. "The bed is a little large."

"Built for entertaining. It can accommodate an orgy of up to eight."

Stacie quickly shut the double doors. "SlutzNet! I do not want Courtney to know about the details of my job!" Stacie hissed.

"Yes, Miss Fuchs. Mistress Sugar Tits explained to me your desire to shield your daughter from your activities. Would you like me to keep your room locked when you are not present?"

"Please. And, no mention of things like orgies. I don't want any of this to distract her from becoming a doctor. Finding out her mother is a slut would devastate her."

"As you wish, Miss Fuchs. Shall we continue the tour?"

"Yes." Stacie stepped into the bathroom. The room was huge with a shower that would comfortably accommodate its own orgy as well as a tub built for two.

There were two doors in the back of the room. One led to the toilet.

"Where does this go?" Stacie asked as she opened the other door. "Oh, for fuck's sake," she whispered.

"The play room, Miss Fuchs."

The room was filled with bondage furniture: swings and padded benches, St. Andrew's crosses, there were even padded shackles on the black walls. Racks held paddles, whips, and other discipline devices in neat rows.

Under the racks were lighted drawers containing bondage outfits, gags, and an assortment of vibrators and dildos.

Stacie stared, dumbfounded. "Under no circumstances is this room to be accessible to Courtney. Do I make myself clear, SlutzNet?"

"Certainly, Miss Fuchs."

She picked up a long, double ended dildo. "Though I do plan on spending many, many hours in here."

"Mom? Where are you?" Courtney called.

Stacie dropped the double dong back in the drawer and dashed back to the bathroom. "Lock that door, please!"

"As you wish, Miss Fuchs."

Stacie ran through her bedroom and closed the double doors behind her just as Courtney reached the third floor landing. She was wearing a thin, bathing suit cover up. "I see you found your bathing suit."

Courtney smiled sheepishly. "Well, sorta."

"Hmm?"

Courtney lifted her cover up.

Stacie gasped.

Courtney was wearing a white contraption that looked like three postage stamps connected by dental floss: one stamp over each puffy nipple and a third that barely covered her clit.

"No! SlutzNet, this is totally unacceptable!" Stacie said.

"My apologies, Miss Fuchs. I will order more appropriate swimwear. It will be delivered tomorrow."

"Mom," Courtney whined. "I want to swim. Please?"

"But, darling, that doesn't cover anything. What if the neighbors see?"

She shrugged. "I don't care."

Stacie sighed. "SlutzNet, I don't suppose my swimsuit is any less revealing?"

***

It wasn't.

Stacie walked onto the veranda in a black version of Courtney's postage stamp and floss suit.

"Wow, Mom, you look hot," Courtney giggled. She was lying on a lounge chair with literally nothing covered but her nipples and clit.

Stacie had looked at herself in her bedroom mirror, and she had to admit she looked quite tasty. Her thick nipples strained against the shiny fabric and her big clit was bigger than the tiny patch meant to cover it. "Ha, ha, very funny. Don't make fun of your mother. You'll be middle aged someday."

"No, really Mom, if we weren't related, I'd do you," Courtney laughed.

Stacie did a double take. "You mean if you were a boy, you would... do me?"

Courtney bit her tongue. "Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. I mean, I wouldn't do a girl."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," Stacie added quickly.

"Nope, nothing wrong with it at all." Courtney rolled onto her stomach, exposing her taut buttocks. "Oh, by the way, Demona says we can't tan or burn after the transformation."

"Oh! Well, then I guess this is pointless?" She looked up at the sun in the afternoon sky.

"Still feels good."

Stacie lay down on her own lounge chair. "Yes, it does."

***

Levi Kent hadn't intended to be a peeping tom. His dad believed that yard work built character, so he was trimming the hedges when the blonde bombshell had stepped out onto the veranda wearing some strings and fabric patches that covered absolutely nothing.

And, Levi was still technically a teen at nineteen, so it wasn't his fault that his cock was trying to rip through the front of his cutoffs.

She wasn't hot. She was perfect.

It was like she had been built in a lab.

Shielded by the six foot high shrubs, he peered through the branches and unzipped, stroking to the sight of pure sex next door.

When her mother came out, his fantasies went into overdrive.

Had he not already jerked off twice before lunch, he would have jizzed on the boxwoods in the first five minutes.

***

"Miss Fuchs, I think you should know: there is a young man observing you," SlutzNet announced from a speaker in a fake rock by the lounge chairs.

"What?!"

"To your right. He is behind the bushes next door."

"Courtney, put on your cover up," Stacie said.

Courtney mumbled half asleep, "Who cares? Let him look. I'm not shy."

"Courtney! Cover yourself immediately!" Stacie got to her feet and marched toward the bushes.

"Sure, I'm supposed to cover up and she's just letting it all hang out," Courtney mumbled as she draped the cover up over her back.

"You! Come out of there this instant!" Stacie said with her hands on her hips.

"Uh..."

"Don't you 'uh' me, young man. Are you touching yourself?"

"Umm, no."

"Liar as well as perv. I want to speak to your mother!" Stacie said.

The boy stepped out from behind the bushes. He was wearing sneakers and cutoff blue jeans with a dwindling erection tenting out the left leg.

The sight of the semi-stiff cock started Stacie's libido surging. Damn that slutifier! "How dare you spy on us like that!"

"I... I'm really sorry, Ma'am. My Dad is making me trim these bushes, and I didn't expect anyone to be in here. Your house has been empty for months. Please don't tell Margaret, I didn't see anything." All the while he was staring at Stacie's big breasts.

Stacie sighed. "My eyes are up here."

He looked up. "Sorry."

"Well, I suppose there's no harm done. But, I don't want you being a voyeur, understand?"

"No, Ma'am. I won't."

Stacie smiled. "What's your name?"

"Levi Kent."

"Well, Levi, I'm Stacie Fuchs and that is my daughter, Courtney."

Levi smiled and waved.

Courtney waved without looking.

Her initial anger gone, Stacie's hormones were free to work their magic. Her nipples grew hard under her postage stamps. Postage stamps! Her eyes bulged - she was standing in front of this teenager wearing almost nothing! In the heat of the moment, she had neglected to grab her own cover up.

No wonder he was staring.

She bit her lower lip as she saw the lump in Levi's cutoffs growing.

"You must be parched. Would you like something to drink?" Stacie asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," Levi said.

"Follow me," Stacie said. She turned around.

The boy gasped.

Stacie almost stumbled - she was giving him a view of her entire backside. The dental floss swimsuit consisted of nothing but string in the back. She looked at her cover up lying on her lounge chair.

Then she shrugged and simply walked across the veranda.

Levi followed along behind her.

She could feel his eyes on her ass.

This is part of the job, I suppose, Stacie thought. "How old are you, Levi?"

"Nineteen, Miss Fuchs."

Stacie smiled with her back turned. "How wonderful." She exaggerated the swing to her hips as she walked into the kitchen through the veranda door.

"Shut the door, please?"

The coolness of the kitchen felt wonderful after the heat on the veranda.

Levi shut the door behind him.

"You know, I don't even know what we have that's cold," Stacie said. With her back turned, she opened the refrigerator door and bent at the waist.

Levi gasped again.

"Let's see. Do you like soda, Levi?" She looked behind her.

Levi was trying to turn a little to the side so she wouldn't see his erection.

"I'd love a beer," he said sheepishly.

"Hmm, no doubt. However, I don't give alcohol to teens." She stood up and handed him a soda.

"But, I'm old enough..."

"I don't care. This isn't a convenience store. I believe you lack the maturity to drink alcohol."

"Oh, okay, yeah, that's cool Mrs. Fuchs."

"Miss Fuchs. I'm not married."

"Sorry, Miss Fuchs." He was nervous.

And, Stacie loved it.

"Tell me, Levi. Were you looking at Courtney?"

"Oh, no. No, I wasn't..."

"Don't lie to me. I respect a man who tells me the truth, Levi. You do want me to respect you, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She looked at him expectantly.

"I... was looking at Courtney."

"Is that why you had an erection?"

Levi swallowed. "Yes, Ma'am."

Stacie smiled. "I appreciate your honesty, Levi. But, I need you to understand something: Courtney is off limits. My daughter is studying to be a doctor. She has a full scholarship, and no neighbor boy, no matter how handsome, is going to jeopardize that." She fluffed his curly black hair. "Do we understand each other?"

"Y... Yes, Ma'am."

Stacie smiled. Her eyes trailed down his lean muscled body.

His cock was stiff in the cutoffs and there was a circle of moisture from his arousal.

"Of course, I do understand how difficult it can be for a young, virile boy like yourself." She reached down and caressed the bulge in his cutoffs. "I mean, I'll bet this thing just has a mind of its own sometimes, doesn't it?"

His eyes were like a deer in headlights. He nodded slowly.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of. But, I can't have you parading about in front of Courtney with a hardon, now can I?" She continued to caress him.

"No?"

"No. Definitely not." She unzipped the cutoffs slowly. "Have you ever had sex, Levi?"

He nodded.

"It's polite to speak when spoken to, Levi."

"Yes. I... I have."

"Better." She unbuttoned the fly and eased the cutoffs down a few inches.

The base of Levi's cock came in to view in a cloud of black pubic hair.

"Who have you had intercourse with?" Stacie asked as she ran her nail across the base of his cock.

"I... I had a girlfriend last year. She moved to New York City for school. We... we did it all summer last year." He was breathing heavy and looking down at Stacie's blood red nail stroking his cock.

Stacie pursed her lips. "Did she touch you? The way I am?"

"Yes."

"Did she... use her hand?" Stacie gently eased his cock out of the cutoffs. He was about eight inches long - not bad for a human. She closed her hand around his shaft and squeezed. "Did she do this for you?" She began to jack him slowly.

His cock was wet with lube.

"Uh, huh. Yes. Yes, she did." Levi's eyes were closing slowly.

Stacie smiled and nodded. "Did she use her mouth?"

Levi's eyes snapped open. "A couple of times."

"Did you fuck her, Levi?" She moved her hand steadily back and forth.

"Oh, God!"

Stacie squeezed the base and stopped moving her hand. "Try not to cum, Levi. I don't want a mess on my tile floor."

"I... I won't."

"Answer my question, please?"

"Yes. We... made love a couple of times. All the way, I mean."

Stacie shook her head. "Just a couple of times? Poor thing. And, then she left you all alone to masturbate for a whole year?"

"Yeah," Levi whispered.

"I loathe masturbation, Levi. I don't want you doing that nasty thing any more." She held his cock in a tight grip.

"Uh, I kind of need..."

"Pussy. You need pussy, Levi. And, you need a firm hand. And, a wet mouth." She knelt and slid Levi's cock into her mouth, engulfing him.

She released her grip on his schlong and deepthroated him.

Stacie looked up at him as she swallowed his shaft to the root.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

She almost laughed when he gushed down her throat.

So quick!

She sucked and swallowed.

A moment later, she licked his softening cock clean.

Then she stood up and transferred a drop of cum on the corner of her mouth onto her tongue with her index finger. "Mmm. I love youthful cum." She winked at him. "Levi, you and I are going to be great friends."

He nodded at her with lust in his eyes.

"I'm going to be your teacher, Levi. By the end of the summer, you are going to be a very experienced and kinky lover. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" He lit up like he had just hit the lottery, which, in a way, he had.

She reached down and cupped his balls. "When these get full? You come straight over here to see me, understand? No more jerking off! It will stunt your growth."

"I won't."

She pointed her index finger at his nose. "Just remember: stay away from Courtney!"

"I will. I promise."

She smiled and stuffed his cock and balls back in his cutoffs. "Good. Now, take your soda and scoot back to your house."

"Yes, Ma'am. I... thank you!" He backed his way to the kitchen door and bumped against it, a crazed smile on his face.

"Oh, and if you have any other friends with similar... masturbation issues? Send them my way."

His mouth dropped open. He nodded, grabbed the door knob, and dashed outside.

"So cute," Stacie said.

***

"You finish trimming the bushes?" Margaret Kent said as her stepson ran through the front door.

"Yes, Margaret," Levi said as he took the steps two at a time up to the second floor.

Margaret was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. "Hey! Levi? No running in the house."

"Sorry, Margaret," he called from the top of the stairs.

She had given up on him calling her 'Mom' years ago. "Did someone move into the house next door? I thought I saw a car earlier."