Trans Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's true," Lucy agreed, yawning... she really was spent.

"Room 712," Maddy said, as they reached the lobby.

"See you there then," Lucy said.

Maddy kissed her again, this time in front of the desk captain. She then whispered, "I can't wait to take your cock in my ass."

"I can't wait to eat your asshole too," Lucy countered.

"I can't wait to see you balls deep in my Mom's ass," Maddy said.

"I can't wait to turn her into a submissive bimbo fuck toy," Lucy continued. "Not to mention getting her off of my ass at school for good."

"Fuck, you're getting me horny again," Maddy said, as they approached the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Lucy pressed three, then as soon as the doors closed, Maddy dropped to her knees and sucked Lucy's cock. Not that she planned to get Lucy off this time, it was more of a goodnight kiss.

"You're insatiable," Lucy moaned.

Maddy stood back up after just a few bobs and said, "Shit, do I taste good."

The elevator stopped and Lucy agreed, "You've got a perfect pie."

Maddy smiled, and slapped Lucy's ass as she left the elevator. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," Lucy said, as she turned and looked into her eyes as the doors closed.

Both women went to bed and crashed hard... both with wicked plans for what tomorrow and the rest of the week would bring.

The End