Trans Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's eyes went wide as she felt hands move up her legs along with the skirt of her sundress, and then felt her cock pulled out of her panties.

Maddy was disappointed by how dark it was under the table because of the oversized tablecloth, although that meant it was unlikely she'd be caught. But she couldn't see her ex-teacher's cock at all clearly.

Lucy whispered, "You probably shouldn't be doing thaaaaaat," just as she felt Maddy's mouth encompassing the head of her cock.

"You're right. I shouldn't be doing it unless it's between two consenting adults. Do you consent, Ms. Reid?"

"Oh absolutely, knock yourself out! And if I'm lucky, you might knock me out too!"

With enough said, Maddy started bobbing on the hard cock, impressed by its width and decent size... she estimated seven inches... and with its slight up curve it would really rock her world... inside her pussy or ass (just like her mother, she liked a little dirty sodomy, but unlike the two-faced harridan, she never went on about what a sin it was).

Lucy pressed both her hands against the tabletop as she received an under the table blow job. It had been a couple months since she'd ass fucked a fellow trans girl... the librarian at another school who was really freaky... Lucy having fucked her in a back room of the library on more than one occasion, even though it was open... the librarian loved to take her facial and then rub the cum into her face until it was almost invisible and return to work.

But this... right out of the blue... polite discussion one moment, a slight foot job the next moment, immediately followed by her cock being sucked... this was wild!

Unbelievable!

Fucking amazing!

And to top it off, Maddy was an amazing cock sucker. Her Daddy's minister friend had taught her how to worship a cock. How to deep throat. How to bestow pleasure by holding a cock balls deep in her mouth for up to a minute. How to stand out from the crowd by sucking on balls. How and why to save up and use extra saliva. To finger an ass while sucking a dick. To swallow. To take facials. To get face fucked. To suck cock in a dozen different positions.

Even though in public the man bellowed on about sin just as much as her father did, she'd also sucked the man's cock under his desk during premarital counseling sessions; sucked his cock from under the podium while he lectured against the sins of the flesh; sucked his dick while he discussed theological nuances on the phone with her Dad (interspersed with some jokes that were so filthy that even her face went red); and she'd even sucked his dick in a public bathroom during his son's baseball game.

For Maddy, the thrill of perhaps getting caught was always an extra rush, and as she sucked her ex-teacher's big cock, her pussy was getting very, very wet.

The waitress came to the table and asked, "How is everything, ma'am?"

"Amazing," Lucy expressed her enthusiasm to the waitress and to Maddy.

Maddy sucked faster and slightly less quietly, since someone was nearby.

The waitress left, and Lucy closed her eyes, tried to relax and just enjoy this amazing blow job.

But then, just as Lucy was close to busting a nut, the shrewish voice of Mrs. Chase broke her sexual reverie by demanding loudly, "Where is my daughter?"

"T-t-the bathroom," Lucy stammered, her eyes going wide and her guilt likely easy to see.

"I can't believe you took my teenage daughter on a date," Annabeth said with a glare. "I'll have you fired."

"First of all, she's the one who invited me, and secondly she's an adult. And besides, it's just dinner and catching up," Lucy said, anger bubbling up inside her even as pleasure did too.

"Whatever!" Mrs. Chase stormed away and Maddy sucked faster, hearing her Mom's self-righteous voice adding to her excitement.

"Your Mom, your Mom," Lucy moaned frantically but softly.

"I'm not coming out until you've fed me my dessert," Maddy insisted, then devoured the cock again.

"Oh fuck, Maddy," Lucy groaned, this hungry and obviously experienced teenager totally driving her nuts.

"Mmmmmmm," Maddy moaned, bobbing hungrily on the seven-inch cock.

The deep throat bobbing... the vibrations from the 'mmmmmm' being conveyed through Maddy's lips... added to this surreal situation... had Lucy nearing eruption. Added to the idea of coming in Mrs. Chase's daughter's mouth was extra encouragement. "Then don't you dare stop, Maddy, I'm about to explode a load of creamy dessert right into your pretty mouth!"

Maddy continued bobbing using the extra saliva trick, and a few more deep throat hungry bobs later, she felt the promised warm, gooey dessert explode into her mouth.

"Fuuuuck," Lucy moaned, as she shot rope after rope into her ex-student's very experienced mouth.

"She's not in there," Mrs. Chase said, her arms crossed. Fortunately she only seemed belligerent about her daughter's whereabouts, but oblivious to Lucy's orgasm, which she must have seen, although obviously hadn't watched.

"Then I don't know what to tell you," Lucy said, as she finished depositing her load in the so-called missing innocent's mouth.

"I'd better not see you with her again, or else," Mrs. Chase threatened.

"First, Annabeth Lee," Lucy began sarcastically, taking courage from the blow job, the hints that this bitch wasn't as morally upright as she pretended to be, and their being here on holiday, all adding to her brazen approach.

"It's Mrs. Chase," Mrs. Chase corrected her tersely.

Lucy ignored the correction and said, "First, Annabeth Lee, I'm pretty sure your daughter is legally an adult. Both back home, and here in Mexico."

"Yes, but..."

"Don't interrupt," Lucy interrupted snappily.

Annabeth was shocked by this lowly teacher's rude behaviour, and yet she remained quiet.

"Second, I'm here on holiday, so I don't need to put up with being nagged by a bitch like you. I've already had to suffer through almost ten months of your inane bullshit," Lucy continued, winging it on a sexual high and still enjoying Maddy's surreptitious mouth slowly nursing her cock.

"I'll have you fired," she threatened again, her rage growing.

"On what grounds?" Lucy asked.

"Insubordination."

"You're not my employer, and you don't even work for the school," Lucy pointed out, even though she knew this woman had a lot of power. "You're no more than a bored and likely sexually frustrated housewife who wants to make everyone else as miserable as you are."

"I've never..." Annabeth gasped, not accustomed to being talked back to like this by anyone.

"Never had much sex? Well, that would be a problem, wouldn't it?" Lucy smirked, as Maddy listened from underneath the table, cock still in her mouth, cum warm in her belly, enjoying this conversation thoroughly, and turned on even more by Lucy's strong will of Lucy.

"Do not see my daughter anymore," Annabeth barked, and stormed off.

After a moment, and only once the bitch was totally out of sight, Lucy announced, now wondering if she'd gone too far, "She's gone."

Maddy bobbed one more time, crawled out from under the table, and sat back in her chair. "Thanks! That was delicious."

"I can't believe I just did that," Lucy said.

"You? I did most of the work," Maddy shrugged playfully.

"Okay, fair enough: I can't believe you did that," Lucy agreed. "But I also can't believe what I said to your mother."

"I really loved when you implied she never gets any dick," Maddy said. "And she didn't dare admit to you that she does."

"I did imply that quite openly, didn't I?" Lucy sighed. " Which means I'm so fired."

"Trust me, you're not getting fired at all," Maddy said.

"No? How?" Lucy said. "Your mother wields a lot of influence in the school system, and she never hesitates to use it if she's got it in for somebody."

"Yes, that's true," Maddy agreed. "But I know all her secrets."

"Do tell," Lucy said.

"All in good time," Maddy smiled, formulating a very wicked plan. "But first, I think we should go dancing."

"Oh, you do, do you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, I need to burn off some of the calories I just gained from my dinner," Maddy said. Then with a wicked smile, "And from my dessert."

"I too could use some dessert," Lucy replied, enjoying the obvious innuendo, still stunned by what had just transpired, but deciding to go along with it. Maddy was hot, and legal, and her enemy's disloyal daughter... and those three qualities made her the perfect fuck.

They headed out and spent the next three hours drinking and dancing. Sometimes with guys, sometimes with each other... and as the night progressed, the alcohol loosened their already faltering inhibitions and they danced exclusively with each other... and their dancing was raw, sexual and liberating.

Eventually they left and found their way to the beach and strolled along, getting their bare feet slightly wet each time the remnants of a new wave sluiced up the sand to them, while Lucy told Maddy about her teenage years, how she'd always felt she was a girl, and was even more confused because she liked girls. She then described her take on her hormone treatments, and how she eventually felt she was the person she'd always wanted to be.

"So have you ever been with a guy?" Maddy asked.

"A few," Lucy replied, or admitted actually, having learned she was a sexual enigma. She liked sucking cock, but she didn't like the taste of cum. She enjoyed getting ass fucked, but she preferred to be the one fucking the pussy or ass. Yet what she enjoyed the most was eating pussy. She couldn't explain it fully, but for starters it was so intimate, so tasty and such a sexual rush... and she wished she'd been brazen enough to crawl under the table earlier tonight and return the favour.

"We don't have a tablecloth, or even a chair, but it's pretty deserted out here," Maddy pointed out, and while still strolling, she took her former teacher's hand in hers.

"It is, isn't it?" Lucy realized, warmth coursing through her from just having her hand held. Deep down, Lucy was a romantic... she could fuck the shit out of someone and love doing it... but like all girls, she particularly wanted to find love.

"I mean we're the only ones around," Maddy pointed out, stopping them both and turning to face Lucy.

"I can see that," Lucy smiled, as Maddy squeezed her hand.

"So have you ever had sex on a beach?" Maddy asked.

"Can't say that I have," Lucy said, wondering whether the girl was inviting her not only to have sex, but to do it right here and now on the beach.

"Me neither," Maddy said, as she pushed her gently against a waist-high boulder and kissed her.

Lucy melted into the kiss, surprised by its intensity.

Maddy slid her tongue inside Lucy's mouth and Lucy responded eagerly, sliding hers into her former student's.

The kiss lasted two, perhaps three minutes before Maddy, whose pussy had been constantly on fire ever since her shocking discovery of what was lurking underneath her ex-teacher's dress, broke the kiss and said point blank, "I want you to fuck me."

"I'd love to. But first I want to taste you," Lucy countered, having become an amazing pussy licker during her sexual journey. Sure, she'd sucked some cock, but what she actively craved was pussy. She'd read books, participated in discussion forums and watched hundreds of lesbian videos (both back when she was physically a guy and ever since). She loved the smell of pussy. She loved the taste of pussy. She loved hearing a woman moan while she dined on her sweet pie. And of course she loved pussy cum in full flood.

"Mmmmmm," Maddy moaned, just knowing Lucy would have a magical tongue like most women she'd played with.

Lucy stood up and looked around. It was dark and extremely secluded. Lust overriding paranoia, she turned her ex-student around, gently draped her over the large rock and lowered herself behind the spunky teen, who generously spread her tanned legs.

"Let's get rid of these," Lucy said, as she brought her hands to Maddy's panties.

"Yes, silly me for wearing them in the first place," Maddy smiled, as she lifted up her ass and watched her former teacher pull her panties down... it was all so erotic, surreal, and fucking hot as fuck.

Lucy pulled them off and brought them to her nose. "Mmmmm, you smell delicious."

"Yeah? Then wait until you taste me," Maddy said, having been told on many occasions she had a delicious pussy... although only once by a man.

"Well, these are nice and wet," Lucy said, and she stored them in the pocket of her sundress... Lucy always having pockets in her dresses... although this was the first time she'd used one for an ex-student's soiled panties.

"Pockets?" Maddy asked.

"Always," Lucy smiled, as she leaned between the teen's legs and admired her pussy, with just a patch of pussy hair that helped trap the erotic bouquet for her.

"Lick me, Ms. Reid," Maddy purred, as she looked down at the pretty teacher on her knees before her.

"Indeed I shall, Ms. Chase," Lucy replied, both of them savouring that she used to be her student and she her teacher.

The teacher leaned forward and parted the pretty pink pussy lips.

"Oh yes, Ms. Reid," Maddy moaned, a rush of adrenaline coursing through her the moment her ex-teacher's tongue contacted her fevered pussy.

"You taste delicious," Lucy said, knowing many women were self-conscious about their taste, usually because some insensitive man had told them it tasted like fish.

"I know," Maddy said, not being conceited, just aware of her sweet tasting, addicting pussy. Her roommate often begged to eat it, even waking her up in the middle of the night by licking her; her feminist history professor had her come to her office every Tuesday after class to eat her out; and Mrs. Jacob, the dean's wife, texted her to come over to her house for 69's once or twice a week.

"Just stating the obvious," Lucy smiled, as she wriggled her tongue up and down the sweet tasting pussy.

"That feels really good," Maddy said, enjoying the teacher's tongue.

And... for three or four minutes Lucy licked up and down, she wriggled her tongue back and forth, she swirled it like a tiny tornado... knowing variety would drive the girl crazy, while slowly invoking her inevitable orgasm.

"Oh God, Lucy, you're fucking driving me wild," Maddy cried out. She'd had had her pussy eaten a lot in the past year, by both inexperienced and experienced pussy lickers... young (a high school senior in her Daddy's church during Christmas break, her name was Eve because she was born on Christmas Eve, and well... Maddy gave her a great Christmas present on her birthday) and oldish (the oldest a seventy-seven-year-old grandma she'd met in an Uber of all things, and well...), but Lucy's oral pleasuring was unlike any of those.

"I want you to come all over your teacher's face," Lucy ordered as if she still was Maddy's teacher, as she moved the action up to the clit she'd been neglecting this entire time. She slid two fingers inside the very wet pussy. Lucy was not only an amazing pussy licker, but she also had the gift of finding a gal's g-spot; and knowing Maddy was close, she went for a double kill by flicking the clit while tapping on the g-spot.

"Oh my mother fucking God," the minister's daughter moaned loudly, as her clit was attacked and her g-spot, which had been stumbled across on a couple other occasions, was beaten deliberately and knowledgeably like a drum... instantly setting off fireworks both inside her body and her mind as she came.

Lucy pulled her fingers out and drank the nectar from this fountain of youth, the cum flooding out of the teen like a shattered faucet.

"Oh, my fucking God," Maddy repeated, the orgasm so intense her legs stiffened and she quaked uncontrollably.

"Such yummy cum," the teacher purred as she lapped it up, knowing that was far from the most profound sentence she'd ever constructed.

For another minute Maddy basked in her orgasm before she pushed Lucy onto her back in the soft sand. Maddy, desperately lustful for cock, pulled Lucy's panties down and straddled her male organ. "That was wonderful! But now I need you inside me so bad!"

Lucy watched the beautiful teen in the moonlight as she straddled her hard seven-inch throbbing cock and dropped herself onto it.

"Oooooooh, fuck," Maddy moaned as she began riding the cock.

"So good, baby," Lucy moaned, as with shock and awe, she watched the teen ride her ... still a little overwhelmed that she was having sex with Annabeth Lee Chase's daughter, and no matter who her mother was, the girl was adorable!

Out in the open.

Here in a foreign country

"Oh fuck, that curve on your cock really hits the spot," Maddy moaned while she slowly rode Lucy.

"Happy you like it," Lucy smiled. "But I can't take any credit since I've always had it, even before it mattered."

"Mmmmmmm," Maddy purred, as she continued slowly riding Lucy, the beach and ocean totally dark except for a partial moon.

For a couple of minutes there was only the sound of the waves and the soft moans emerging from both women.

Lucy, even though she was thoroughly enjoying this slow cock milking, really wanted to fuck Maddy. The girl was so sexy. An ex-student. The bitch Mrs. Chase's partially estranged daughter. And... yet... there was something else going on... something she couldn't explain... somehow... this felt like more than just sex. She said, "I want to fuck you."

"You want to fuck your ex-student?" Maddy asked.

Lucy leaned up and kissed her tenderly. "No, I want to fuck you."

"Mmmmmm," Maddy purred. Tonight's explorations had begun a little out of curiosity, a little out of spontaneity, and a lot to piss off her Mom... yet they'd evolved into something more than just a wild sexual encounter... which she'd had a lot of in the past year. "How do you want me, Ms. Reid?"

"First of all baby, we needn't be at all formal with each other; please call me Lucy," Lucy said as she lifted Maddy up in the air, her cock still lodged deep inside her.

"Yes, Luuuuucy," Maddy said, feeling the cock somehow wedge itself even deeper into her, and in awe of this pretty woman's strength.

"Secondly," Lucy said, as she slowly lowered her onto the soft sand, "I want to look into your lovely, expressive eyes while I fuck you."

"Mmmmmmm," Maddy moaned, as she fell against the warm sand, looking up into her ex-teacher's eyes.

Lucy brought her hands to Maddy's wrists, pulled them over her head, and began fucking her.

"Ooooooh, I love a woman who knows what she wants," Maddy moaned, the angle of Lucy's cock stimulating her pussy really good.

"I want you," Lucy said, loving this position. She typically used this position when she was really going to pound a girl... but this time it was so she could admire Maddy and watch her pretty face enjoying her cock.

"I want you too," Maddy moaned, feeling a connection stirring with her former teacher.

"You're so beautiful," Lucy admired, as she slowly pumped her seven-inch cock in the tight pussy.

"So are you," Maddy said, as for the first time in her sex life she didn't feel she was getting fucked, but she was being made love to. Which confused her a little... she was accustomed to feeling very little attachment with her partners.

For a couple minutes, again the only sounds were the waves crashing on the shore and Lucy and Maddy's soft sexy moans. Lucy bent her head down to kiss her neck, tug on her ear, and finally kiss her long and passionately.

Maddy wrapped her legs around the older woman, pulled her deeper into her, closer to her, and broke the kiss to beg, "Harder, baby, fuck me harder!"

Lucy obliged, accelerating her pace while she watched the lust in Maddy's eyes, the flush in her cheeks, and her pursed lips.