Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've turned both of my roommates into eager cock suckers," Mike said, watching amusedly.

"In all fairness, Ricky was already a cock sucker," Stacy pointed out.

"Hey, I also like eating pussy and fucking a bitch hard," Ricky pointed out, not wanting to be defined as a cock sucker... which confined him to a single dimension.

"I never said you weren't a stud," Stacy said, as Malik bobbed on her cock.

"Good," Ricky said. "I can show you, if you want."

"Oh, you'll definitely get the chance," Stacy said, as she enjoyed Malik really working her cock. "Not tonight, but soon."

Malik loved her dick, not anyone else's, just hers, in his mouth. He couldn't explain why, but he loved everything about it.

Stacy pulled out and said, "Effective immediately, you two studs are my freeuse cock suckers. And starting tomorrow whenever I wake up... and please don't rush me... I'll be your two hole freeuse slut."

"Freeuse?" Ricky asked, as Malik stared at the hard cock poised right before him... wanting it back in his mouth.

"Yes, I'll use your mouth freely for my pleasure whenever I want to," Stacy explained.

"Oh," Ricky said.

"But tomorrow it's also true that I can fuck your mouth or your ass whenever I want?" Malik asked.

"The acceptable terminology is my mouth or my 'pussy'," Stacy clarified. "But yes, they're yours."

"Right. So I own your pussy," Malik nodded.

"Exactly. But not until after my big brother takes my virginity tonight," Stacy added. "I want him to be my first."

"That's fucking hot," Malik said, as Stacy slid her cock back into his mouth. So he immediately shifted back from talking to sucking.

"Shit, you really have these two guys hooked," Mike laughed.

"I don't have you hooked too?" Stacy asked.

"Not really. Between you and me, you're the one who's hooked," Mike assured her.

"Yeah, I really am," Stacy moaned, both from tonight's promise remaining to be fulfilled, and Malik's eager mouth.

"May I please suck you? Right now?" Ricky asked, really wanting that cock inside his mouth again.

"Come here and suck me instead," Mike said.

"Really?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, apparently this is a freeuse house now," Mike said, "which means all three of you bitches are available for my dick whenever I want it taken care of."

"You heard him. Get over there and suck my brother," Stacy ordered.

"Okay," Ricky said, heading over to Mike, dropping to his knees, and pulling down Mike's shorts and underwear.

Malik listened in awe to what was transpiring... so much kinky shit in a single day!

"Yeah, suck my brother's cock, cock sucker," Stacy ordered, and Ricky leaned forward and did just that... being called a cock sucker by a girl not as derogatory as having it coming from a guy for some reason... plus, he'd wanted to suck Mike's cock for a long time.

"Shit," Mike said, still a little surprised even after all the ground they'd broken today, that one of his two best buddies had his dick in his mouth.

And... for a good ten minutes... both Mike and Stacy received their blow jobs. Stacy came first, erupting her entire load into Malik's eager mouth.

Malik swallowed it all down, and he knew he was no longer completely straight.

When Stacy pulled out, she said, "You really are a great dick sucker."

"Thanks," Malik replied, his cheeks burning red with pleasure from what shouldn't have been perceived as a compliment.

"Oh yeah, now it's time for you to get ready, Ricky," Mike groaned, surprised by how good Ricky was at this.

Malik stood up and watched his two best friends sharing a gay act, with Ricky hungrily bobbing better than any girl had ever sucked.

"Beg for my load," Mike ordered, pulling out, wanting to put on a show for his sister.

"Please, Mike, I want your cum so bad," Ricky responded with a lustful desperation that couldn't have been faked.

Mike slid his cock back into Ricky's mouth and furiously face fucked him for a couple dozen deep, ball bouncing thrusts, before he shot his load into his mouth.

Ricky's cock ached as he felt the warm load filling his mouth.

Stacy squeezed Malik's crotch and said, "I'm going to take a nap. It's been a long day."

"It's not over yet," Mike said as his cum continued filling his friend's mouth.

"It'd better not be," Stacy said. "I expect my brother's big fat cock to be filling my pussy tonight."

"Oh, that's a guarantee," Mike assured her, as he stopped pumping in Ricky's mouth, and Ricky resumed bobbing, to extract every last drop of the creamy, salty seed.

Stacy left the three boys alone, and took a well-earned nap.

.....

"Wake up, sis," Mike said, admiring her lying there wearing only her red lingerie.

She didn't move.

Her cock was flaccid, and Mike decided to do something he'd only done one other time... suck a cock. He bent down and took it into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the cock head and slowly stroking it.

Stacy groggily opened her eyes, and looked down to see Mike sucking her cock. She moaned and said, "I think I'm supposed to be the one sucking your dick."

"Not necessarily, since you have such a great cock," Mike said, stroking it as he looked up at her.

"Well, since our dicks are just about twins, you're pretty much complimenting yourself," Stacy smiled.

"True enough," Mike laughed, before resuming sucking her cock until it was hard. He then said, "Let's go down to the beach."

"I'll meet you there," Stacy said. "I want to change into another outfit."

"This one is plenty hot."

"But I want the one that symbolizes my purity."

"The white one?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, good idea," he nodded, going down on her cock for a few more sucks, and then heading out.

Stacy got out of the red lingerie, and put on the white lingerie and stockings... an outfit one might expect to find under a wedding dress... except with see through sides.

She walked down to the beach... and Mike was waiting there in the dark... with a blanket... and the only noticeable light was the stars and the moon... and the only sound was the soft sound of the Gulf's gentle waves nudging the shore. This was easily the most romantic scene she'd ever experienced, fantasized about, or seen in the plethora of romantic movies she loved watching.

As she approached, Mike stood and admired her white lingerie, until she reached him, and he pulled her in for a kiss.

A long, passionate, intimate kiss.

Soft at first.

And tender.

Then probing.

And passionate.

Their hands started roaming.

Tongues started dancing with each other.

At long last Stacy broke the kiss and said, looking into her brother's eyes, "I love you so much, Mike."

"I love you too, Stacy," he said as he led her to the blanket, pulled his shorts and underwear down and off, and suggested, "Let's 69 first."

"Mmmmm, that's something else that's been on my bucket list," Stacy said, and they were soon lying side by side.

They took each other's cocks into their mouths and slowly bobbed. They felt no rush... no urgency... just a slow burn.

Three... four... minutes transpired... each enjoying the other's cock in their mouth. Mike then asked, "are you ready for the main event, sis?"

"I've never been readier for you in my life," Stacy said, supporting herself on her knees and elbows with her ass up in the air.

Mike reached for the lube and generously slathered his dick, before he pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked his sister's puckered rosebud.

"Oh yes, lick my pussy," Stacy moaned, not expecting to feel a tongue on her twat.

"Such a tasty pussy," Mike said, having always had a thing for eating asses... although he'd only done it a few times... almost always with wild, wicked MILFs... who were far more likely to take it in the ass than younger women.

"That feels so good," Stacy moaned, just before Mike slid a finger inside her pussy. "Oooooooh."

"Got to get this virgin pussy nicely stretched out and ready for my cock," Mike said, as he slowly fingered her pussy... wiggling the finger around to slightly gape the virgin hole.

"Fuck, Mike," Stacy moaned, as she felt the finger wiggling around inside her.

"Your pussy is so tight," Mike said.

"It won't be once you're done with it," Stacy said wickedly, as she looked back at him.

Mike slid a second finger inside his sister's pussy and gaped it well, getting it ready for his dick.

"Oh yes, Mike, I want your cock so much," Stacy moaned. "Please fuck me now!"

Mike wiggled his fingers around for a few more seconds, pulled them out, flipped her onto her back, supplied her with a pillow he'd brought outside, and brought his dick to her pussy... and gazing into her eyes.

"Fuck me, big brother," Stacy said, staring lovingly into his eyes.

"You're sure?" he asked, offering her one last chance to change her mind.

"Yes, Mike, I love you, and I want you to be my first," Stacy said earnestly, feeling the tip of his dick pressing lightly against her backdoor.

"I love you too, and I'm honoured to be your first" he replied. Then he pushed forward, and slid his cock inside her.

"Oooooooooh," Stacy moaned, as her brother's cock entered her.

"You're so beautiful," Mike complimented sincerely, as his dick slowly disappeared inside his sister.

"Oh fuck, Mike," Stacy moaned, the thrill of finally having a cock inside her... and especially her brother's cock... overwhelming her.

Mike leaned forward and kissed her once all seven inches were inside Stacy.

Stacy kissed him back, in complete euphoria.

For the next couple minutes, the sister and brother kissed, as Mike began slowly fucking his sister.

It was intimate... passionate... and loving. Both thought to themselves that there was no way incest should be considered wrong... this intimacy far more powerful than most loving couples ever shared.

Mike broke the kiss, and smiled nonstop as he fucked her.

"Harder, Mike, please fuck me harder," Stacy asked, wanting to be pounded.

"Then get on all fours," Mike said, pulling out of her.

"Yes, Mike," Stacy agreed, and she quickly obeyed her brother, wanting that dick back inside her.

Mike admired her ass briefly, in particular the slightly gaped hole, before he slid back inside her.

"Oh yes, Mike, really give me that dick," Stacy moaned, as her dick swayed between her legs... untouched, but throbbing.

Mike grasped her hips with his hands and began pumping his dick into her faster... and harder.

"Oh, yes Mike, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Stacy started babbling, pleasure consuming her.

"You love your brother's cock inside your pussy, don't you?" Mike asked, as he slammed into her.

"Oh yes, I love every inch of your cock," Stacy moaned, beginning to bounce back, wanting his cock even deeper inside her pussy.

The two siblings fucked each other... only the moon and stars witnessing their show... perspiration rolling down both of them, since it was still ninety degrees, even at eleven o'clock at night.

Stacy's cock was throbbing... her balls were boiling... and she wondered if she could come just from getting fucked... she'd read that could happen sometimes if you got excited enough.

Mike's balls were also boiling, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Breed me," Stacy begged, "fill my cunt with your cum!"

"Oh yeah, you want my load deep in your pussy?" Mike moaned, so fucking close.

"Yes, big brother, breed me, fill me right up," Stacy moaned wildly, really bouncing back on his dick, her own cock swaying around wildly.

Mike grunted after a few more furious fucking thrusts, "I'm there. Take it, sis."

"Oh yes, fill me up!" Stacy screamed, feeling her brother's dick pulsing inside her, followed by his massive load exploding inside her.

"Oh fuck," Mike moaned, as his sister's pussy milked his cock.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Stacy was also moaning loudly, as the cum shooting inside her sent waves of pleasure throughout her... and directly to her dick... which had remained untouched ever since their 69... which nevertheless shot her own load all over the blanket.

Mike kept fucking his sister while they both kept coming.

"You two started without us," Malik complained, as he watched the siblings finish.

"Yeah, way uncool," Ricky scolded, as he stroked his cock.

They were both naked, which made it unanimous except for Stacy's hot lingerie.

"I don't know how much of our show you two watched, but I'm sure it was enough that you know I'm not a virgin anymore. Which means that from now on I'm obligated to take... and enjoy... all the dick you guys want to give me... and any way you want," Stacy said.

"Why don't you two spit-roast my sister?" Mike offered.

"You sure?" Malik asked.

"If that's what she wants," Mike said, pulling out of her.

"If that's what you guys want, then that's exactly what I want," Stacy said. "So come and fill my holes right fucking now!"

"I don't need to be asked twice," Ricky said, as he hurried over to her.

"I get her pussy first," Malik called.

"I got here first," Ricky insisted.

"Stop arguing. You'll both get to fuck my pussy all you want," Stacy promised.

Malik outmaneuvered Ricky and got behind her, so Ricky settled for being in front of her, and they both slid their cocks into her.

"Oh fuck, what a tight pussy," Malik groaned.

"You should have felt it before I stretched her open," Mike said.

"Mmmmmmmm," Stacy moaned, having taken part in two spit roasts in the same day... and this time she was the one receiving the dicks.

Malik and Ricky had spit roasted women before, so it didn't take long for them to get into a smooth rhythm in fucking both of her holes in unison... while Mike watched.

Stacy just stayed put on all fours... letting the guys do the fucking... enjoying her passive role of just being used... of just being a slut.

"Switch," Ricky said after three or four minutes.

"Okay, but put her on her back," Malik said.

"Hey, I'm the sex slave around here... at least for now... so I can do that myself," Stacy said, and she laid down on her back... inadvertently lying in her own cum... having forgotten it was there.

"Give me a pillow," Malik said. (The roommates had brought a couple with them, in case you're keeping track of such details.)

Mike handed him one, and he placed it under Stacy's head, then Malik straddled her body and slid his cock into her mouth.

Ricky placed another pillow under her ass, raised her knees as high as possible, and positioned his cock at her pussy.

Stacy was surprised by how comfortable she felt as Malik slowly fucked her face, while Ricky slid inside her pussy.

Mike was admiring his sister's tits... her erect nipples... and then he knelt down between his two friends who were fucking his sister, bent down, avoiding Malik, and sucked on her nipples.

Stacy's cock stayed hard as she was face fucked and pussy fucked... but it flinched wildly when her nipples got sucked... which were super sensitive, following her surgeries.

So... for a few minutes... all three guys pleasured Stacy. Her mouth was slowly being fucked. Her pussy was slowly being fucked. Her nipples were being worshipped.

Stacy... now wanting to fuck someone... slapped Malik's ass so she could speak.

He pulled out, and Stacy asked. "Which one of you two wants to be my first ass to fuck?"

"I do," Ricky replied eagerly, as he kept fucking her.

"Okay, good. Now I have a wicked idea," Stacy said as she started to get up... Mike backing away from her tits... and Ricky pulling out.

"What's that?" Mike asked.

"A sex sandwich," Stacy said.

"Oh?" Mike asked.

"What kind of sex sandwich?" Ricky asked.

"You'll see. Get on all fours, Ricky," she ordered.

Ricky, his dick still hard, did what he was told.

"I'm going to fuck Ricky's ass, and meanwhile Malik, you can fuck me," Stacy explained as she went behind Ricky... Mike tossing her the lube.

Stacy lubed her dick and then, super excited, she slid her cock into Ricky's ass.

"Ooooooh," Ricky moaned, his ass taking seven inches of feminine cock.

"Yeah, fuck him good," Mike said, finding this action a turn-on for some reason.

"Yeah, fuck me good with that big cock," Ricky moaned, his cock throbbing as Stacy began slowly fucking him... in awe of the hot, tight warmth of the first ass she'd fucked.

"Shit," Malik said, as he watched his friend... a first rate defensive back... taking backshots from a girl!

"I fucking love your dick in my asshole," Ricky moaned.

"I can't wait any longer," Malik said, his cock also throbbing. He went behind Stacy, who stopped moving temporarily to accommodate him, her balls deep inside Ricky.

"Then don't wait a moment longer. Slide that glorious black dick inside me right now, Malik," Stacy urged him.

"Oh yeah! I've wanted to fuck you ever since you knocked on our door and I opened it for this incredibly hot babe," Malik said, positioning his cock at her pussy.

"Then go ahead fuck me," Stacy said.

"As you wish," he said, sliding inside her.

"Oh yes," Stacy said, feeling surreally full, with her dick seven inches deep inside Ricky, and Malik's six-inch dick deep inside her.

"Fucking hot," Mike said, as he slowly stroked his dick, watching his sister sandwiched between his two roommates.

"On three, back up, and then go forward," Stacy instructed, not sure this would work smoothly.

"Okay," Malik said in unison with Ricky.

"One, two, three," Stacy said, and they both backed up and then pushed forward, while she did the opposite.

"Oh yes," Ricky moaned.

"That's it," Stacy moaned too, as she felt pleasure coming from both directions... her dick and her pussy both being pleasured simultaneously.

"Oh yeah," Malik moaned, and following a few semi-smooth strokes, the three of them soon achieved perfect synchronicity.

"So hot," Mike said, wondering whether he should go over there and slide his cock into Ricky's mouth. He decided to go for it, and started walking.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder," Ricky moaned in a sissy voice that no one who'd ever seen him bring down a receiver could ever imagine.

Mike changed his mind, stopped just a few feet away from Ricky, and instead, snagged the lube and lubed his dick... why shouldn't he become part of this kinky sandwich?

He lubed himself well, then got behind Malik, who was oblivious to what was about to happen while he focused on fucking Stacy. Then he suddenly felt Mike's hands on his hips.

"What the hell are you doing?" Malik asked, even though he was pretty sure he knew exactly what Mike had in mind.

"I'm taking your anal cherry too," Mike said, as he placed his cock against the asshole under discussion, and the train stopped.

"Mike, I'm not gay," Malik objected with everyone listening, as he felt Mike's dick nudging his asshole.

"I didn't say you were, and since your dick is inside my sister right now, you're proving your point," Mike said, as he pushed his dick into Malik's virgin asshole. "You may consider this the price for fucking my sister."

"Oh fuck," Malik whimpered, as Mike's dick slid inside his ass... creating a burn that made his cock flinch inside Stacy.

"Mike, did you just pimp me out?" asked Stacy.

"Yeah, I guess I just did. Do you mind?"

"Hell no! What's a little prostitution among friends? And remember everyone, we're a freeuse house now," Stacy said. "Everyone's mouths and asses are always available to everyone else upon request."

"I didn't intend my ass to be available to anyone," Malik objected, even though he was already filled with dick.

"Well, it's too late now," Mike said, all the way inside his quarterback's ass.

"Fuck, Mike," Malik groaned weakly.

"You two just relax, while I work Malik's ass over," Mike said.

"For sure," Stacy said, as Mike began slowly fucking Malik... which led to Malik slightly fucking Stacy, and Stacy slightly fucking Ricky.