Trans Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get down on your knees and prepare both of our cocks for a fun spit-roast," Mike instructed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Miranda said, her eyes going back and forth between the two almost identical seven-inch cocks.

"I can," Mike said, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I knew it the moment you first stared at my sister's cock."

Miranda felt his hands on her shoulders, and she willingly lowered herself to her knees, without him even giving her a gentle push.

"I'm Mike, by the way," Mike said. "And this is Stacy."

"Hi," Miranda said, as she took the two cocks in her hands, in awe that these dicks were so similar to each other.

"Hi," Stacy said, "I'm delighted to meet such a sweet lady, and I just know you're about to do wonderful things to my dick." She was in awe about what had transpired in such a short time. One thing she'd never considered was joining forces with her brother to seduce guys and girls.

"Your dicks are almost identical," Miranda said.

"Well, we are blood siblings," Mike said, as he slid his cock into her mouth.

Miranda suddenly had the first dick in her mouth that wasn't her husband's in over two decades. She should be feeling guilty, but she only felt lust. She immediately began bobbing, while she also began stroking the girl's hard, throbbing cock. And what a precious jewel Stacy was! Even given her wanton behaviour, she glowed with graciousness, caring and innocence.

"Oh yeah," Mike said, this not the first time he'd witnessed a tentative older woman shifting into lustfulness in a heartbeat. "Get my dick nice and wet for your pussy."

"Yeah you sweet dish, suck my brother's big dick until it's ready to plow your sweet snatch," Stacy added,

After a minute, while Miranda had performed the most enthusiastic blow job she'd given in an eternity, Mike ordered, "Now get on all fours and suck my sister's dick."

Miranda obeyed immediately, wanting more dick in her mouth, and dying to transfer that big, young, hard, virile cock from her mouth to her pussy.

As Miranda took his sister's dick in her mouth, Mike pulled her dress up and over her hips, ripped her pantyhose at the crotch, tugged her unflattering panties to one side, and slid inside the already wet pussy. Usually he'd go down on a woman for a minute or more, sometimes even to orgasm, but today was about tag teaming a MILF with his sister.

"Ooooooooh," Miranda moaned, as the biggest cock she'd ever had filled her from behind... a position she hadn't been in for years... it had invariably been missionary or nothing for the past decade or more.

"Suck me," Stacy moaned, as she watched her brother fucking another woman. One she was certain, since she'd been there, he'd first met only about half an hour ago.

Mike slowly fucked Miranda while Miranda slowly sucked Stacy... everyone trying to get into a smooth flow.

Then Mike initiated something he'd done with both of his roommates on a few occasions... an Eiffel Tower. He removed his hands from her hips and said, waving his hands in the air over the new slut, "Place your hands on mine. It's time to Eiffel Tower our slut."

Stacy moved her hands to her brother's, while Miranda couldn't believe she'd just been called a slut... which she'd never been called before...although with strangers' cocks in her mouth and pussy... she guessed she now was a slut.

"What's an Eiffel Tower?" Stacy asked.

"We hold our hands together and fuck our slut like crazy," Mike explained.

"Oh, hot," Stacy said, hoping she could be the centerpiece of an Eiffel Tower someday.

"On three, start face fucking her," Mike said, his dick resting deep inside the MILF.

"Okay," Stacy said, thrilled by not only getting her dick sucked by a stranger, but also bonding with her brother in the most surreal fashion ever.

Mike pulled almost all the way out and counted, "One, two, three," and then slid deep into her, hard.

Stacy simultaneously slid her cock deep into the MILF's mouth, making her gag.

Then for three or four minutes, the brother and sister worked in harmony to make full use of both of the woman's holes... while Miranda moaned like a bitch in heat, moisture running down her face, not from crying, but from gagging, until she became adjusted to this seven full inches in her mouth, and was close to orgasm.

Mike was close to coming, so was his sister, and Miranda was lost in a rapture she'd long ago forgotten existed.

In fact Miranda couldn't take it anymore... she just had to come... "Oh fuck, pound me, you two... I'm so fucking close!"

Stacy furiously pumped her cock... knowing that soon she was going to splatter her cum all over this older woman's face.

"Come, slut. Come all over my cock," Mike ordered, holding back his own orgasm for as long as he could... loving the feeling of a woman losing control and helplessly coming on his cock.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, your big dick, fuck me, oh fuck, yesssssss," Miranda babbled like a mindless slut, until her orgasm ripped through her.

Watching this woman getting fucked and orgasming from her hot brother, and imagining getting fucked by him herself later tonight, was all it took for Stacy to come too, and she erupted her load all over the woman's pretty face as she grunted, sensing Mike was about to erupt too! "Come inside her, big brother."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mike groaned, and his hands returned to the woman's wide hips as he hammered away and unleashed a huge load deep inside the woman's pussy.

Miranda felt cum spraying on her face and in her pussy at the same time, as another rush of adrenaline coursed through her, and as the most intense orgasm she could remember sent continuous pulses of pleasure throughout her entire body.

A minute later Mike pulled out, and as Miranda collapsed onto the floor, still trembling from the orgasm that wouldn't leave her behind, Stacy, in a spontaneous moment of hunger, went around her, flipped her onto her back, and buried her face in the cream pie.

"Oh my," Miranda moaned, as she opened her eyes to see the sister eating the cum. "That's your brother's cum you're eating."

Stacy feeling wicked as she licked up the creamy pussy-cock cum mixture, chortled, "Usually I prefer it directly from the source, but your delicious taco adds a really nice tang to it."

Mike added, "Miranda, I told you we were really close."

"Oh God, that feels so good," Miranda moaned, not having had her pussy licked in decades, during some lesbian experimentation back in college. Right now she didn't particularly care who was licking her, except she was oddly turned on by the incestuous element to this sex play for some reason. She cried out, "Don't stop; lap all your brother's cum out of my pussy!"

"Mmmmmmm," Stacy purred as she licked her first pussy, but just like she had for sucking cock, she'd researched a dozen different techniques for how to do it well.

Mike admired his sister's behind, thinking how great it was going to be to fuck that back door and to be his sister's first. He was incredibly tempted to do it right now, but he didn't want to do it here. His bedroom would be more intimate, and that would be an important element for her first time.

"Oh yes, suck my clit, eat my pussy, getcher brother's big load," Miranda moaned, as she moved her left hand to pull the eager girl's tongue deeper into her fevered pussy... her second orgasm already on the rise.

Mike remained hard while watching his sister eat out the sexy, horny MILF, as well as admiring his sister's ass in the sexy lingerie... but he resisted the temptation to fuck his sister... although it wasn't easy... it was such a great ass,

Stacy hungrily licked the pussy... loving to hear her moan and babble... enthralled by this task... enjoying the taste and even just the idea of this cream pie... loving the gentle, urgent hand on her head informing her how good she was doing. Just because she'd transitioned into a woman didn't mean she didn't like girls... she loved girls... loved them so much she'd always wanted to be one.

"Oh my, you're going to make me come again," Miranda moaned a couple minutes later, this hot girl with the big dick really working her pussy over.

"Spray your cum all over my sister," Mike said, the incestuous aspect turning him on too.

"Oh yes... fuck... fuck... eat me... fuck... oh fuck... yeeeeessss!" Miranda screamed, louder than she meant to, as her second orgasm ripped through her.

As the cum flooded out of the pussy and sprayed all over Stacy's face, she lapped up every drop she could find. She wasn't going to make a decision about which was tastier... male or female cum... but female cum definitely emerged at a moderate enough pace that she could enjoy and savour it more.

Mike put his dick away, knowing that whether most people thought it was right or wrong, he was definitely going to fuck his sister tonight.

Stacy kept licking for another minute or two, until Miranda pushed her head away. Concerned, Stacy asked, "Am I doing something wrong?"

Miranda hastily stood up and said, "Sorry, my pussy suddenly got very sensitive, and I really need to pee."

"You can pee on me if you like," Stacy offered, a golden shower another kink that weirdly intrigued her. Truth be told, almost every kink weirdly intrigued her.

"Oh my," Miranda said, still so horny that the idea turned her on... but her office's carpeted floor definitely wasn't a suitable place. "Maybe another time and another place," she said, before hurrying into her office's ensuite bathroom.

Stacy got up and asked, "Did we just do that on a sudden whim?."

"Yeah, we did," Mike said, unable to keep his eyes off his sister.

"I hope you can fuck me like that sometime soon," Stacy bluntly said.

"How about tonight?" Mike offered.

"Really?" Stacy asked, all excited.

"As long as you're still wearing that hot outfit," Mike said.

"Since it doesn't have any panties, that should work just fine. So I won't take it off until after you've taken my virginity, bred me, and made me a woman," Stacy said, stepping in close and kissing him passionately.

They were still making out when Miranda returned. She didn't say anything, but just watched. She wasn't sure which was more shocking... that she'd just cheated on her husband by two siblings spit-roasting her... or by simply knowing they were incestuous siblings. As cum leaked down her leg, she returned to the scene of the crime.

Mike broke the kiss and said, "We'd better get going.'

"Yeah, my big brother promised to take my virginity tonight," Stacy said.

"Stacy, some things can be kept between just the two of us," Mike said.

"Sorry, I just can't wait for you to fuck me," Stacy said, her cock still hard. "You are happy for me, aren't you, Miranda?"

"Very much so, and you can take it from me you're in for quite the treat," Miranda replied.

"I believe you, and I can't wait," Stacy said, sounding as giddy as a schoolgirl.

"We'll take all three outfits, and all the stockings," Mike said.

"They're on the house," Miranda offered generously.

"You don't have to do that," Mike said, surprised.

"No, I don't," Miranda agreed, "but I can and I will."

"Thank you so much for showing us such a wonderful time," Stacy said, going to the MILF and kissing her passionately. Miranda kissed her back, melting into the soft, sensual lips.

"We really do have to go," Mike said, if only because he really wanted to get home and fuck his sister.

Stacy broke the kiss, put on her sundress over the clashing red lingerie and stockings, and Miranda stored the rest of the items in a store bag.

"We may come back here again," Mike said.

"Please do," Miranda said, handing the bag to Stacy, and then leaned against her desk, since her legs felt like Jell-O after her multiple orgasms.

"You look really hot with my load all over your face," Stacy said, pulling out her phone and saying, "Smile!"

"Please, no," Miranda said, not wanting such humiliating evidence in someone's hands.

"It's just for me," Stacy wheedled. "You're my very first conquest, if we don't count Mike's roommates."

"I don't know," Miranda hesitated.

"Smile pretty for me, and I promise to come back here real soon and fuck your pussy," Stacy said, hoping that was an offer she couldn't refuse.

"Fuck it, you're irresistible, so just take the picture," Miranda said, smiling sweetly, cum and all, at the young trans woman.

"I will," Stacy smiled, and she snapped three pictures. "Thanks, sexy," Stacy said, walking over to her and kissing her one more time.

Stacy then went back to Mike, took his hand, and they walked out together.

Strolling to the car, Stacy said, "That was exhilarating."

"Yeah, it was pretty wild," Mike said.

"Can we do that some more? Team up to fuck other women?" Stacy asked.

"I'm sure we can," Mike agreed, having had a lot of fun spit-roasting that woman, aided and abetted by his sister... and the only difference from when he spit-roasted a woman with one of his buddies... this time, he wanted to fuck his partner, too.

"Awesome," Stacy said, giddy with excitement.

"But tonight," Mike said, as they walked towards the car, "I'm taking someone special's virginity."

Stacy's eyes went wide as she playfully jumped up and down, waving her hand like a schoolgirl in class desperate to be called on, "Is it me? Is it me? Gee, Mr. Miller, I hope it's me!"

"Oh, you know it's you, baby sister," Mike said, reaching the car, pushing her back against it and kissing her passionately.

When Mike broke the kiss, Stacy said, "You were my first hand job, my first blow job, and I can't wait for you to be my first... first."

"Tonight for sure," Mike promised, opening the door for his sister like a gentleman.

"I can't wait," Stacy said, being so in love and lust with her big brother.

On the way home, they were driving past an adult shop, and she said, "Pull in here."

"Why?"

"I've got an idea," Stacy said.

"That scares me," he said, as nevertheless he pulled in.

"Wait right here for a moment," Stacy said, knowing exactly what she was looking for.

Five minutes later, well maybe ten, she returned with a bag, and Mike asked, "What's in there?"

"It's a surprise for another day," Stacy giggled.

"You tease," he accused lightheartedly, squeezing her leg.

"Who aims to please," she added, as he started to drive, and she placed her hand on his cock.

At a red light, she ordered, "Pull your dick out."

Mike did.

"Think you can get sucked and still drive safely?" Stacy asked, as the light turned green, and he resumed driving. She didn't wait for a response before she bent down and took his cock into her mouth... and tasted Miranda on his cock.

"I guess we'll find out," he said, as he drove.

Stacy bobbed slowly on her brother's cock... just enjoying the thrill of having it in her mouth.

After a couple minutes, Mike feeling naughty, he pulled into a McDonald's drive-through.

Stacy at first thought they were at another red light, but when he rolled down the window and she heard a woman's tinny voice ask what he wanted to order, her eyes went wide... but she kept his cock in her mouth.

"I'll have a quarter pounder with cheese, extra pickles please, large fries and a Coke," Mike said. Then he asked, looking down at his sister, "what do you want, love?"

Stacy took his cock out of her mouth and answered, "Same as you, but with a Coke Zero."

Mike ordered that, as Stacy resumed sucking his cock.

As they rolled closer to the next window, Stacy accused, even while she kept swirling her tongue around her brother's cock head, "You're a very naughty little boy."

"And you're a very bad little girl," Mike said. "I expect you to keep sucking me for the entire time I'm getting the food and drinks."

"Will do, boss," Stacy said, this wicked exhibitionistic act a major turn-on as she adjusted her grip, and resumed sucking her brother's cock.

A minute later they reached the window, and a girl, maybe twenty, gasped as she reached for Mike's credit card.

Mike said, "She said she was really hungry and couldn't wait."

"So I see," the girl said, instantly turned on at the sight of the wicked sex act.

Shortly thereafter, Mike took the food and placed it on the dash, and the girl then gave him the two drinks. "Thank you," Mike said.

"Have a great night," the girl said.

"I already am," Mike smiled,

"Sure looks like it," the cashier smiled flirtatiously.

"Sis, take the drinks," Mike said.

Stacy sat up and took the two drinks, smiling up at the cashier, who was quite pretty... and had a shocked look on her face.

"Sis?" the girl gasped.

"Yeah, see the family resemblance? I do everything for my big brother," Stacy said, putting the drinks in the cup holders and then she reached over and openly resumed stroking her brother's cock.

The girl, stunned but curious, leaned forward to get a better look at the hot guy's dick.

"Doesn't my brother have a great dick?" Stacy asked.

"Y-y-yeah," she stammered, staring at the very impressive dick.

Mike said, "Get back to sucking, sis," as he started to drive away.

"Mmmmmm," Stacy purred, winking at the girl before bending back down, awkwardly around the cups, and taking her brother's cock back into her mouth.

The girl was still staring after them in awe as the next car rolled up.

"That was fun," Stacy said a few seconds later, when they were back on the road.

"Yeah," Mike chuckled, the looks on the girl's face had been priceless.

Stacy sat up and said, "But it's really hard to suck your dick around these pop cups."

"Didn't think of that," Mike said, as he drove.

"I'm starving," Stacy said, opening up the bag and stuffing some fries in her mouth.

"Hand me my fries?" Mike asked, and they ate while he drove.

They finished their meals just as they arrived back at the beach house.

Stacy moved the drinks out of the way and announced, "Now it's time for my dessert."

Five minutes later Stacy savoured her dessert as the warm load glided down her throat and warmed her belly.

They went into the house and Stacy immediately pulled off her dress, the house way too fucking hot, but of course she kept the red lingerie on.

Malik and Ricky had three fans, all blowing onto them as they played Call of Duty. Of course they looked over in time to watch Stacy taking off her dress and to see both the sexy as fuck red stockings, and her big cock pointing directly at them.

Stacy had watched a lot of freeuse videos, loving the idea of being a freeuse slut, and so she hoped that would become her role during her stay here. For although she'd castigated many wives (never to their faces) as being too submissive, she was discovering from her wild day that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing, since not only was she herself often submissive, she also had a dominant streak. And where could a hot, dominant trans girl turn to if there weren't any submissives around? So counting her blessings, she pranced over to Ricky, and stuck her cock in his mouth.

"Jesus!" Malik gasped.

"Don't worry bro, you'll get your turn too," Stacy grinned, as she slowly fucked Ricky's mouth.

"That isn't what I meant," Malik said, as Mike laughed, and shook his head at how aggressive his sister could be... it made her even hotter!

"Then did you mean you don't want to suck my dick?" Stacy asked, tuning her sensual tone up to 100.

"I didn't mean that either," Malik snapped, suddenly craving that girl's dick in his mouth.

Stacy pulled out, took a step over to Malik, who opened his mouth. Stacy slapped his face with her hard cock three times and said, "Then show me how badly you want my dick."

Malik didn't even hesitate, confused by his lust for dick, which he'd never even remotely considered before meeting Stacy. He took a major portion of her dick into his mouth and began bobbing.