Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like how that feels, honey?" Alexis asked him.

"I love it," Richard admitted, as all six of his inches disappeared inside his daughter's amazingly tight asshole.

"Then fuck me like crazy," Aubrie demanded. Even though this wasn't a new experience for her, she really wanted to feel this fat cock pounding her hard and stimulating her prostate.

"Yeah, Richard! Really fuck her." Alexis added, finding this wicked family threesome wildly stimulating.

"Do you want to get fucked hard, baby girl?" The father asked, while he grasped her hips.

"Yes, really pound my pussy, Daddy," the daughter begged, while she kept licking her Mom's sweet-tasting pussy. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

"All right, you got it," the father agreed, and he began forcefully pumping his dick in and out of the tightest hole he'd ever experienced.

"Ooooooh," Aubrie moaned, while the fat dick spread her good.

"I'm happy you're enjoying getting fucked, but don't stop licking me," Alexis admonished, while she watched the two wild incestuous acts happening simultaneously.

"Oh, yeah! Is she eating you good, sweetheart?" Richard asked, looking lovingly into his wife's eyes.

"Oh, yeah! She's a natural," Alexis moaned, her second orgasm of the day rising inside her.

"You taste so good, Mommy," Aubrie said, as she gave and received pleasure simultaneously.

"This pussy is amazing," Richard moaned, his orgasm rising quickly within her incredible tightness.

'"You're going to come soon," Alexis observed, having seen his face making the same approach many times before.

"Pretty soon," he admitted, trying to put off the inevitable for as long as he could.

"Come inside my pussy, Daddy," Aubrie moaned, her dick throbbing, and a prostate orgasm imminent inside her.

"Yeah, fill her right up," Alexis celebrated. Her husband was about to come inside her daughter's asshole... or her pussy... whatever... and that was so fucking hot!

"Oh, fuck," the father moaned, fucking his daughter as hard as he could, loving the sounds of her moans, loving the sight of his daughter eating out his wife, and loving the thrill of fucking her asshole!

"Oh, fuck! I'm getting close, baby girl," Alexis moaned, and she pulled her daughter roughly into her wetness and began grinding on her face.

Richard had experienced his own face getting ground upon like this many times, so knew his wife would come very soon.

The moans of rapture now coming from both his wife and his daughter were too intense for him to ignore any longer, and after a few more deep, hard thrusts, he erupted a massive load inside his daughter.

When she felt the pulsations of her father's dick erupting inside her and filling her pussy with cum, that was the final trigger for her, and she too erupted and spewed her load all over her mother's legs and the couch. Witnessing the double orgasm was enough to trigger Alexis's orgasm, spurred on by her daughter sucking on her clit, which earned the trans woman the bounty of a full face-wash of feminine cum.

As all three of them came within a few seconds of each other... all three of their bodies quaked... and all three of them moaned wildly....

Aubrie lapped up her Mom's cum.

Richard slowed down some, but he continued fucking his daughter.

Alexis collapsed back against the couch, releasing her grasp on her baby girl's head, wile her second orgasm of this wild day night flooded out of her.

A couple of minutes later, Richard pulled out and rolled onto his back, needing to stretch out a cramp that was unexpectedly attacking his leg.

Aubrie stood up, leaned forward, and kissed her mother with sweet tenderness.

Alexis tasted herself on her daughter's lips.

Eventually, Aubrie stood up, and said, "We've now successfully concluded Session One."

"Session One?" Alexis asked. "There'll be more?"

"It always takes me at least three sessions to ensure that a couple is completely contented, and that all their marital difficulties have been resolved permanently," Aubrie explained.

"I see," Alexis said.

"Besides, I haven't fucked you or Daddy in your asses yet," she said, grinning wickedly down at her Dad, whose eyes had gone wide.

"Mmmmmmm," Alexis purred, the promise of watching her husband getting his as fucked was quite hot... as was the idea of getting sodomized herself... an activity she'd never considered at all seriously... until now.

The end