Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." This time she answered without any hesitation.

"Please hold each other's hands," Aubrie reminded them. At some point they'd stopped doing it.

They did, also without hesitation.

"In case you need reminding, marriage is inevitably difficult. And it's even more difficult whenever your communication breaks down," Aubrie said. That was the most frequent reason for a troubled marriage. Miscommunication, or a lack of communication, often led to infidelity. "And it's clear to me the communication between you two has broken down."

"You got that right, it has," the mother agreed.

"Dad has already told us he still loves you, Mom," Aubrie said, "Now I'll ask you a vital question. Do you still love your husband?"

Alexis didn't need any time to consider, she knew the answer deep down. "Yes."

"And just to make it crystal clear, I'm asking both of you this time. Do you still love each other?"

"Yes," they said in unison, holding each other's hand more tightly.

"That's a great start," Aubrie said. "But it's only a start. The next vital question is, how did your communication break down?"

Richard began, saying, "Well, I think I began taking your mother for granted, and I gradually stopped doing the positive things... many of them small... that I'd done for her when we were younger."

"Like?"

"Like frequently telling her how much I loved her. Kissing her every day before I left for work. Surprising her with some flowers just because... and probably many other things as well."

"And I guess I took him for granted too," Alexis admitted. "Like starting to let off steam by using him for a punching bag when I was having a bad day. Not physically, but sometimes I ripped him apart verbally."

"Did you know that everyone treats their spouses... or their parents... badly sometimes, which isn't surprising, but while they're still young, it's the worst? I found that very surprising when somebody told me," Aubrie said. "But it's just human nature."

"I suppose."

"Was there any particular moment where the tension between you suddenly got worse? Aubrie asked. There was almost always some moment in a couple's lives when a moderate amount of tension escalated wildly... some specific breaking point.

Sudden silence. Neither of them said a word.

"Dad, didn't you always massage Mom's feet after you both got home from work?" Aubrie asked, her instincts telling her it was time to push a little harder, and discover that breaking point.

"I did," he answered, suddenly looking manically back and forth between both feminine pairs of nylon-clad feet.

"Did... as in past tense?" Aubrie asked.

"Yes. Well, ever since that tension-escalating moment you just mentioned, your mother has mostly stopped wearing nylons, and I've mostly stopped massaging her feet."

"She's wearing some nylons right now," Aubrie pointed out.

"Yes she is, thank goodness," Richard said, admiring his wife's sexy legs and feet in their nylons.

"Mom, put your feet in his lap," Aubrie instructed.

"Okay, you're the boss," Alexis agreed willingly, but with kind of a joke, so she wouldn't give too much away. One of the things she missed the most since 'The Incident' was getting her feet massaged.

Richard's dick was already hard, thanks to the presence of two pairs of legs and feet in their nylons, and when Alexis offered him her feet, he instantly... and gratefully... placed his hands on them and began rubbing.

Alexis could feel his hard cock under her feet, which got her wondering whether her daughter's cock was hard too. Which made her shake her head slightly... hopefully undetectably... because of such a twisted thought.

"I'm so sorry, Alexis! I was being selfish, and I was a complete asshole!" he blurted out sorrowfully, while he tenderly massaged her silky sheer sole.

"I'm sorry too," she said equally sorrowfully. "I completely overreacted."

"I asked you for something I never should have asked for," he mourned.

"No, you didn't. You should have the right to share all your fantasies with me, and I with you," Alexis contradicted him generously.

And suddenly Aubrie was completely out of the loop. But it wasn't her role in these sessions to take anything personally, so she gently asked her Dad, "What did you ask her for?"

"I'd rather not say."

His daughter uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, making his dick flinch... which made him feel guilty, since he'd just apologized to his wife for his perverse fantasy.

"Just tell her, honey," Alexis said, "we've already told her this much, and I haven't seen the slightest sign of her judging us for any of it."

"Well... I asked her if we could have a threesome," the father admitted.

"Mmmhmmmm," Aubrie nodded.

"What does that mean?" The mother asked, enjoying her ongoing foot massage.

"It means that I'm not shocked or appalled by anything you've told me so far, and I highly doubt you'll be able to shock me, even if you try. A threesome is a common request... or if someone isn't brave enough to ask for one, it's at least a fantasy they harbour," she explained.

"It is?" he gasped.

"Yes. And it's rather tame, compared to many other fetishes or fantasies I've helped couples deal with," Aubrie said, recalling some of the many truly kinky fetishes she'd helped people deal with.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes. You probably wanted to be with two girls?" she asked.

"Of course," he said a little defensively.

"It's not all that obvious, Daddy," she said. "You'd be amazed by how many men fantasize about being pegged, sucking a dick, or even getting fucked."

"Aubrie!" he gasped.

"Dad, I'm twenty-eight, and I'm sexually active, so I'm going to speak to both of you honestly and frankly."

"Please do, honey," her mother said, a visual of her sucking her daughter's cock or getting fucked by it popping into her head again. This time she didn't even try to push it back out.

"I don't want to do any of those," her Dad said.

"I'm not judging anyone," she said, "but for the record, a prostate orgasm is pretty amazing, and it can give men pleasure that's very different from penetrating someone in the mouth, pussy or ass."

"Jesus!" he gasped.

"Trust me, I know," she said wickedly, and she gave her mother a wink.

"So you've fucked men in the ass?" Alexis asked.

"I have," Aubrie admitted readily.

"And been fucked in the ass yourself?" she followed up.

"Many times," the daughter admitted un-defensively. She never kept any secrets about her sexual proclivities from her clients, which was what she considered her parents to be in this situation.

"Interesting," the wife said.

"I don't think it's all that interesting," Richard disagreed. He'd accepted his son becoming a woman, but he hadn't ever put any thought into the possibility of her taking it up the ass... even though fucking a woman in the ass was one of his own fantasies.

"Don't knock it till you try it," Aubrie smiled. She then said, "And while we're being blunt, have you ever fucked Mom in the ass?"

"God, no," Alexis answered for him.

"I guess if you had, she'd know about it," Aubrie quipped. "But have you ever fantasized about doing it to her?"

He was silent for a moment before he answered, "I'd be lying if I pretended I'd never thought about doing it."

"Figures," the wife snarked, while her husband moved his hands to her other foot.

"And Mom, how did you respond to his threesome request?"

"At first I was pissed. But a while later, I realized maybe I was okay with it."

"Interesting," Aubrie said. She hadn't expected to hear that. She could tell there was more, so she added, "But?"

"But I wanted to be with two men, not two women," Alexis answered.

"Fair enough," Aubrie nodded.

Then there was utter silence for about a quarter of a minute.

Then Aubrie broke the silence by asking, "So that's where matters stand right now? Dad, you want a threesome with two women, and Mom, you want a threesome with two men. So you're at an impasse. Correct?"

"Yes," Robert said tentatively.

"Somewhat." Alexis answered.

"Somewhat?" The daughter asked.

"Well, to be honest, it's not the two men thing that gets me excited," she said. Then abruptly, she paused.

"Go on," Aubrie said.

"No, I've already said too much," Alexis said, not wanting to hurt her husband's feelings... by revealing the biggest lie in their marriage.

"I'll remind you this is a no-secrets zone until we complete the session," Aubrie said, "so please tell us whatever you're holding back." She was curious to know where her Mom was going to take things next.

"Yes, honey. Whatever it is, I can take it," Richard said, although his wife suddenly censoring herself like that made him a bit nervous.

Alexis sighed.

She looked at her daughter, then she looked at her husband, then she looked down at the floor. Then she breathed a deep sigh.

"Whatever it is needs to be said, Mom," Aubrie coaxed her.

The mother sighed again, then she looked at her husband, and said, Robert, I truly hate to tell you this, but... but you've never given me any orgasms with your short little dick, so I've always wondered what a bigger dick would feel like, and whether one like that could make me come," she explained, then without consciously realizing she was doing it, she turned to look at her daughter. Maybe for some reassurance, she wasn't a horrible person?

"Never?" Robert asked, "ever?" feeling like he'd just been kicked in the gut.

"Never. Not even once," she confirmed, feeling terribly guilty to be throwing this in his face after so many years.

"Wow," he said, feeling totally humiliated.

"It's not your fault," Alexis apologized, "it's just who I am. You get me off just fine with your tongue."

"I'm so sorry," Richard said, feeling awful that he never knew.

"No apologizing please. This session is for about understanding each other, not blaming anyone."

"But I am sorry I didn't say anything sooner," Alexis said anyway.

"I just can't believe you faked it all for these years," Richard said, still processing.

"So Mom, do you think you'd be sexually satisfied if you had a big cock fucking you?" Aubrie asked bluntly.

"Maybe," she said, again glancing down at her daughter's crotch.

"And Dad, would you enjoy fucking a younger girl?" Aubrie asked, just as bluntly.

"Um, I...."

"Yes or no," Aubrie said, standing up.

"Well, to tell the truth, yes I think I would," he answered, still rubbing his wife's nylon-clad feet, while he admired his daughter's nylon-clad legs and feet.

"So what I'm about to say and do next is very unorthodox," Aubrie said, as she walked over to her mother, raised her dress and said to her, "Take out my cock, Mommy."

"Aubrie!" her father gasped, suddenly staring at his daughter's huge dick, barely hidden inside her pink panties... and with the head of her cock literally poking over the top.

"Mommy has been obsessing about seeing this again, ever since she unintentionally saw it last night," Aubrie said confidently, as her mother stared at it with a lust and fascination she couldn't be faking.

"What?" Richard asked, trailing two giant steps behind what was happening.

"But you're my daughter," Alexis gasped, even though she was staring at it with desperate need. It was so big! So hard! So perfect! God, did she want to interact with that big cock!

"When did you see our daughter's penis?" Richard asked. He couldn't help respecting the huge member his daughter was sporting.

"Last night when I went to the washroom, I saw it by accident," Alexis answered, her eyes transfixed on the hard cock, which this time was only a few inches away from her face.

"And you've been preoccupied about it ever since, haven't you?" Aubrie asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Alexis admitted, then not consciously intending to, she raised her hand to her daughter's dick and pulled it out of her silky pink panties.

"Alexis!" Richard yelped, unable to believe what he was witnessing, even though his own cock flinched inside his pants.

"That's good, Mommy. Now go ahead and stroke my big cock," Aubrie ordered gently. This was completely spur of the moment... she'd never fantasized about doing anything this until earlier today.

"I'm sorry, Richard, but I have to do this," Alexis said in a lustful trance, as she slowly stroked the huge dick.

Aubrie pulled her dress off over her head to reveal a matching pink bra and said, "Daddy, I can make both your fantasies and Mommy's fantasies come true today."

"Aubrie, I...." Richard said, as she unclasped her bra and tossed it to her father... causing a desire to fuck his daughter to enter his head for the first time ever.

"Do you like what this sexy feminine body you paid for looks like, Daddy?" The daughter asked, sensuously cupping her firm, C-cup breasts for her father.

"You've got perfect tits, baby girl," Alexis said, admiring her daughter's jugs.

"And you mustn't judge Mommy, Daddy," Aubrie added, as her mother continued slowly stroking her cock. "You've been drooling about my legs and feet in these nylons all day."

Richard didn't say a word.

"Is that true, honey?" Alexis asked, as she twisted her body sideways and began rubbing her husband's hard dick with her feet. "Have you been checking out our daughter just like I have?"

"I-I-I, fuck," he stammered and sighed.

"It's okay, Daddy," Aubrie moaned softly, while her mother slowly stroked her cock. "I'm flattered you think I'm sexy."

"He's always loved nylons and women's feet in them," Alexis explained. She'd always thought it was a weird fetish even though she'd often worn nylons even before she met him, because she liked how they accentuated her legs, and they gave her a professional look as a lawyer.

"Mmmmmm," Aubrie said, "I've learned it's a common fetish."

"Really?" Alexis asked, even though her focus was on the big cock resting in her hands. She wondered whether she should open her mouth and start sucking the majestic monster.

"Yes, it's very common," Aubrie confirmed, "and so are fantasies about hooking up with a trans person."

"I can certainly see why," Alexis said hungrily.

Richard continued being mostly speechless while he watched his wife stroking their daughter's big cock.

"Do you like my cock, Mommy?" Aubrie asked, looking down at her mother, whose face made it clear she admired it greatly.

"It's perfect, honey," Alexis answered.

"How does it feel in your hand, Mommy?" The daughter asked, loving her Mom's complete fascination with her cock.

"It feels so good, honey," the mother replied. "It's so long, so big, and delightfully heavy."

"Tell me more, Mommy," Aubrie pushed, wanting to tempt her mother into feeling enough submissive lust it would consume her.

"It's perfect, honey," Alexis said, then admitted, "and I want to feel it in my mouth so badly."

"Only your mouth, Mommy?" the daughter asked in a sexy, playful voice.

"Oh, honey," Alexis said, her mouth watering and her pussy tingling.

"Go ahead and tell me, Mommy. Tell me where you'd like to put my big cock," she ordered wickedly.

"I want it in my mouth and in my pussy, honey! You have no idea how badly I need a big cock in my life!" Alexis said in total desperation. She looked at her husband, and said tearfully, "I'm truly sorry, honey. I'm so sorry, but I dreadfully need to get fucked and pounded by a big cock just like this one."

Alexis then looked away from him, leaned forward, and took her daughter's cock in her mouth.

"It's okay, Daddy," Aubrie moaned softly while he looked at her, stunned. "This doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It simply means you might need some assistance to make all her fantasies come true."

Alexis backed off of the cock just long enough to say, "She's right. I do love you, honey, but I need to have this big cock too, I just have to!" She then took it back in her mouth and bobbed on it hungrily.

"She hasn't looked that excited about sucking me in years," he said sorrowfully.

"Nobody can control what size they are, Daddy," Aubrie said, "but I'm very happy you're happy to eat her out."

"I do love eating her pussy," he agreed, as he watched his wife sucking her daughter's cock like a porn star.

"Now just like you can't get any bigger," Aubrie said, "Mommy can't get any younger. And that's what you want, isn't it, Daddy? A younger woman you can fuck?"

"Yes," he answered after a brief hesitation.

"Am I a hot younger woman you'd want to fuck, Daddy?" Aubrie asked bluntly.

"Honey, I don't... I couldn't ever..." he began, then stopped in confusion.

"Just say what you feel, and never mind any shoulds or shouldn'ts," the daughter instructed... her mother now taking two-thirds of her cock into her mouth. "Don't get stuck on preconceived notions of social morality about issues like incest... especially not between consenting adults."

"But morality or not, it's still illegal," he objected, even though his cock was throbbing, as his wife removed her feet from his crotch and lowered herself down to her knees on the floor, while amazingly keeping the dick inside her mouth, not even pausing her bobbing.

"May self-righteous people attempt to regulate things that don't harm anyone and are none of their business," she said. "But I have three things to say. First, what better way is there to show how much you love your grown child than to be intimate with her? Second, incest goes back to ancient Egyptian times, and to Roman times, and to almost every period in history. It was only in the twentieth century when some nose-in-the-air nobodies declared it was wrong. And third, I don't see any cops in the house; and if one or two of them knock on the door, they won't have a search warrant with them."

"I guess," he said. The prospect of fucking his daughter was seriously making his dick throb.

"Go ahead and tell her, honey," Alexis said, briefly taking the dick... dripping with her saliva... out of her mouth. "Tell her you want to fuck her... I've already told her I want to."

"Then yes I do! I do want to fuck her," Richard admitted, unable to deny it any longer.

"Does my daughter like a man's cock in her ass?" Alexis asked as she brought her mouth to her daughter's big ball sac and sucked a large testicle into her mouth.

"I do, Mommy, I love a cock in my asshole pounding me hard," the daughter replied to her mother, but looked at her father.

"That's one thing I won't ever do," Alexis said, "but I learned recently that your father has always fantasized about plugging my ass. So if you'd care to pinch hit for me..."

"Well, Daddy," Aubrie smiled, "do you want to fuck your pinch hitter daughter's asshole?" (She normally called her asshole a pussy, but for the moment she was going with the filthy asshole angle.)

"God, yes," he answered with a groan.

"Then get undressed," the daughter ordered while her mother sucked on her other ball.

He didn't need to be told twice! He stood up and stripped quickly, as if he were a teenager about to lose his virginity.

"Now start sucking harder, Mom," Aubrie ordered. "My first load can either go down your throat or all over your face. It's your call."

"Really? Then please coat my face with your load, baby girl," Alexis said lustfully, then she slithered her tongue up her daughter's hard shaft and resumed sucking, as if this would be her final cock ever.

"She's never let me come on her face," Richard said, still taken aback, and feeling rather astonished to see this nasty side of his wife... he hadn't seen it in decades... or maybe never.

"You're welcome to come on my face, Daddy," Aubrie offered. "Or in my asshole, if you'd rather."

"Jesus," the father groaned, his cock flinching.

"Are you hard because you're eager to fuck your daughter?" Aubrie asked as she relocated her hands onto her mother's head.