All Comments on 'To Tell The Truth'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Liked it

I liked this story very much so far. If it continues I would like to see it kept as a fantasy and not acted upon. There is a story posted here where a woman starts to describe being with another man while her husband was out of town. He had pushed this as his greatest fantasy. He tried to stab himself with a knife he was so distraught. We men are not very smart at times , we like to think we can handle anything. Not True !!!!

Randy

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Loved the wrtting

But I'll pass on the rest thank you. It doesn't take 100X field glasses to see where this is going. Just another "I let my wife get fucked by another man and I am a happy camper!" kind of story of which I have seen so much lately.

But the writing is rather good! So I give it a 5. Now, if you could get that steam and energy into a situation where the couples DON'T see the need to out of their marriage and around the block, well, THEN you may have something!

later Shawn

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

The story was very erotic very sexy. I Karen's hubby feels sory for Mary's husband and him not knowing how Mary is cheating on him. You have a couple of way story you could develop this without Karen having sex with another man, or maybe she has already cheated. Please stay away from the wimp cuckold story line its really over done and not well recieved anymore.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

The story was very erotic very sexy. I Karen's hubby feels sory for Mary's husband and him not knowing how Mary is cheating on him. You have a couple of way story you could develop this without Karen having sex with another man, or maybe she has already cheated. Please stay away from the wimp cuckold story line its really over done and not well recieved anymore.

cukletcukletover 19 years ago
Nice Dialogue!

Jeninflorida;

Very thoughtfully done! I like the dialogue. The wife's concern about the husband wanting to have an affair seemed really genuine and well written and made her more believable.

cukletcukletover 19 years ago
Nice Dialogue!

Jeninflorida;

Very thoughtfully done! I like the dialogue. The wife's concern about the husband wanting to have an affair seemed really genuine and well written and made her more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good beginning - ignore the detractors

First, to all those who criticize this as another wife has a fling story: So what? Wives having affairs, with or without husband consent, is a genre. It's what one does within or to that genre that matters.

You've crafted a well-written first chapter on a story that can very easily become a classic. You've established two characters that clearly love each other and value their marriage, which includes a clear sexual trust between them. Their thoughts, opinions and worries make it all the more intimate and sexy.

My warning is that while you've developed the husband's character due to his internal thoughts, you really need to be mindful of the wife's character development. So far, she's a loving spouse that values her marriage but has secret erotic desires. Don't let her become a cliche in this genre.. let's hear what she really thinks and feels and you'll no doubt have a winner here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Fair Thee Cuckolding

He, of sound authors created mind said "how bout you cuckold me with a big cocked lover dear wife" - "I only want to watch him fuck you then eat his cum out of the mother of my childrens cunt" - Then the author created loving wife thinks - my husbands nuts - whats really in this for him? (the sick pitiful bastard) - but if thats what he wants - maybe if I humiliate him and disrespect him enough, I'll get to suffer through all the big cock gangbangs my author wants me to do.

But, and here's the clincher, the husband can't take on Mary the whore, as his wifey wouldn't be able to handle that as it might hurt the marriage contracted vow of fairness, sharing and respect???? Then, there is the problem of absent erotisism and sensuality - remember now - this site isn't called LitSorid or Litvile last I looked.

Hmmm, seems matramonially fair to all concerned if - but only if the author and the spousal loving team were all very sick depraved puppies!!! Author is this your aspiration? Sick shit for sick readers. Nice connection - cuckolding and jeninflorida - warms your mom's and dad's heart right!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Just Fantasy!

It's great as just fantasy. Once put into action it becomes boring.

Then more and more is needed til a marriage is ruined.

This was pretty hot.

A really good story withOUT the extra partner.

spyro1123spyro1123about 19 years ago
loved it!

dontcha just LOVE those anonymous comments. I thought this was a great story, well thought out characters ect. My only problem with it as a stand alone story was that it had no real resolution. I think it could have been possiable to wrap things up a little and still have follow on stories.

I realy loved the whole bit with her teasing him about her "lover" it was such a nice change from the whole cuckhold thing where it seems to be all about her. She seemed to be as interested in arousing him as she was in the fantacy. very nice.

silverwhispersilverwhisperover 18 years ago
heh

jen, well-written and i thought artfully handled. you handle his internal monologue well. nicely done!

ed

bottomonebottomoneover 15 years ago
Tasty

Ms. Jen,

This is not quite my scene, but you did a great job.

Dialogue was spot on. If she was more dominant, would have given you a perfect score. It's all a matter of taste.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Teasing and Denial Make for a Hot Marriage

This gorgeous tall goddess of a bride finds her husband baring his soul to tell her what he really wants. She is smart enough to realize that this gives her a great deal of freedom in her marriage. Hubby needs to be teased and denied, while a more dominant man takes charge. Her hubby craves her taking control and denying him. It becomes apparent that this will not jeapardize her marriage and make life much more exciting. She learns how to tease and deny hubby while taking a lover. Little hubby will learn to whorship the ground this sexy creature walks on in her stilletoes.

Exceptional erotic adventure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
jeninflorida

why do you hate men so much that you treat them like shit??????

moralityloopholemoralityloopholealmost 13 years ago
Great Writing!

Loved the story, loved the brevity.

beejay2013beejay2013almost 13 years ago
More, more!!!

Why do you tease us like that. More please!!

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Hotness!

Wow! That was an intense tease! I am going rush over to part II but I wanted to pay credit where credit is due! Outstanding work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good One...

Please keep going. Very sexy to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story!

This forum is full of stories where men eventually talk their wives into having an affair. However, this story was refreshing because the wife was immediately on board when she saw how exciting this idea was to her husband. (She had probably secretly been envious of her work colleague’s affair for some time.) This really goes to show that the best sales person for getting women into the hot wife style is other women.

My wife and I are close friends with six other middle aged married couples. It is no secret, between the girls, that all of our sex lives have become routine over the years. However, that all changed five year ago when one of the wives announced to her husband that she had met an attractive man and was going to start an affair. At first, he was not that happy; however, she excited him with her hot stories and he became a happy cuckold.

Girls talk, girls talk about sex, girls get their husbands onboard. By now, all the wives have had lovers. My wife has had eight different lovers in the last five years and I could not be happier. Each of the wives in our little group has made it a goal to convert other women to the life-style. My oh my, they are convincing.

This story is a great first chapter. We look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic!

nuff said!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Pimp husband wants to be a cuck, and whore is happy to help him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I have reoccurring dreams about someone slipping a drug into my drink at a bar. The drug is a new drug with several purposes. First, it puts you in a hypnotic trance. It is a Truth serum. There is a mind controlling quality to it. And it makes you susceptible to acting out things that have been suggested to you. Led by an anonymous voice I would willingly participate in his every suggestion. My dreams were sexually explosive. I would awaken totally exhausted, but with a sexual satisfaction I had never enjoyed before. Juices poured from my pussy like a hot waterfall. Then a moment of panic. I tend to talk in my sleep! What if my husband heard what I said while I was having one of these dreams? But...I can't wait until my next such dream. Is there a story here?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"You're" versus "your." Learn the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous