All Comments on 'To Tell The Truth Ch. 02'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleabout 19 years ago
Really good Story

Liked the story there Jen. I dont think Ive read any of your stuff other then this new one but I like this one. Liked the fact that the hubby didnt get trashed on and such. It is hard for a husband/boyfriend to accept another person having sex with his 'other' but I they both want it...hey...to each their own. I dont live that kinda of lif, but I KNOW others do and dont gainsay them. But Really well writing I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a story!

Jen, to tell the truth, these are hot stories. Hope you do a couple more chapters of this tale.

silverwhispersilverwhisperover 18 years ago
impressive!

you continue the tension well w/ the bait & switch, which i thought was done very well. it also leaves the general outline for chapter 3 pretty clear, so that should be fun to read when it's up.

very, very hot!

ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now for part two where another man comes

in and fucks his wife. He's huge and long and thick and she leaves her husband. But he doesn't care since he has his new neighbor to fuck. Everythingt works out great for both of them. Except they aren't married any more, but what the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Ironic

Great story.. Love your imagination and the ironic twist.

bottomonebottomoneover 15 years ago
Twister

Ms Jen,

Good job! Loved the rope and the great surprise.

i enjoyed it for the arousal i felt for a scene that is not entirely in my normal range of fantasies. Very nice story twist at the end.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Cumming in her....

Hey, it doesn't make any difference as to who cums in her....she is a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
accolades

Jen, your writing skills are great, your story was very original with a great twist at the end. I love the slow buildup, which for me builds the tension and fire. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Your story does the original purpose of this section proud :) . Thanks for the good work, I've enjoyed all of yours that I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God,what a load of crap!!

Such a mindless "story" !!

dean_64mdean_64malmost 13 years ago
thanks

I like it love the twest of it bein a girlfreind.

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I enjoyed your story however

Why don't your profile show the stories you wrote like everyone else's?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nothing quite as good as an agreeable whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous