All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 03'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
I like your stories.

I like this series a lot. I do have to say that it is nice to see a female actualy reacting in a believable way. But I do have to say that she is starting to wear me out. I wish that Rosy would give them a chance for more then 5 minutes at a time. But the fact that your story has dragged me in deep enough for me to care and actualy be effected emotionaly by it is refreshing and riviting.

rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
Good Stuff :)

i have to say i keep checking daily and your story is one of the reasons why :> i am liking it very much keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

good stuff. i would like to see the best for her, but she's got to work towards it too. while her reactions are realistic, she's got to try if she wants it to work. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

I hope you post more soon. I reached the end of the chapter with a huge sigh, 'what, that's it'? More soon please. :)

I enjoy your writing style and your story line is riveting.

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago

I love this story, but I must say I am sooooo tired of her running. If they would just stop provoking her to run, then I think I would feel better. Nothing has happen, but her keep running. I hope she makes up her mind soo. Or I think I am going to lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Babies????

I'm surprised she wants 2 keep the children of the gang rape she suffered. She hates the menwhich makes sense and everything to do with family. And does Micah like her yes or no? This story confuses me the more I read it.

jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago

I am totally confused. Is she going to end up with Micah or the entire group of guys? Like this is a polygamy thing or does she just find one mate? And I agree with the other commentators - the more I read this story, the more confused I get. Why does she keep running away? I don't feel like Rosy's character is emotionally growing at all. I do love this story though (as much as I am complaining about it lol) and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep going it is great

Ilove it, keep going I love the plot line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well ...

Apparently this is the place to voice complaints. What about my input over coffee mate? No seriously Gypsy, its a beaut story. Keep posting!

Tang.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I am lovin the story. I'm confused though. I mean, they're acting like it's a surprise that she is pregnant when she returns. they knew she was from when they she was there before. She is also acting really wierd, acting like she doesn't know if she can trust them. I mean, Edwin threatened her so I am not surpised his touch would be unwanted, but why would she act surprised that Mitchell and Tom would still be the good guys she'd met? I also don't get why she was not as receptive to Pete who she'd been so close to. Is Micah her mate? I can't wait for more! Donovan was great. I loved her protecting the babies. It was so emotional when she ran and what she said to doc about how she was dangerous. I hope she comes to realize she can do it...with the family she does have now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up.

I love the story. And the characters. I can't wait to see who Tawny/Rosy ends up mated to. I agree that I don't think she shoud keep the babies. Otherwise, no complaints. You have definitely got me hooked!

DormDadDormDadalmost 13 years ago
Rape is traumatic

The other commenting on this set of stories has forgotten how traumatic forced actions like rape; torture can be. Tawny/Rosy was subjected to both. At the very end of this chapter it is dawning on her how the clan cats have care for her, not abused her. The story is very good in plot and keeps you wondering if her returning is instinctual to a place of safety. Please continue and give us the next installment as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This story is...

Going down the drain if she keeps the kid(s).

It's hardly worthwhile since she's not emotionally developing and it's a bunch of back and forth.

It's slow growing and I feel rather annoyed with it.

Why can't she have an abortion?

Where are the hints as to who her mate is?

Is it Mitch? Micah? Sam? Who?

At this point it could be anyone?

Okay, I understand she is a stray, but these guys have proven themselves more than enough that her trust issues should be diminishing.

This story is lacking in a lot of key areas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up

I'm enjoying this story it's not the same old usual that we are used to seeing on this site. Keep up the good work hun ignore the rude comments those that don't like it don't have to read it. :)

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
i think people miss one point

she has a ingrained fear of every and any werecat, its a defense mechanizeism , and i know who her mate is, i hope, and he is taking the let her calm down approach before telling her, keep it up, but please have one of them sit down and talk to her , one on one, no others around

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 13 years ago
This story is sooooooo good!

i am actually wondering if it may be based on true events!!!

Her reaction is very believable.The way a rape victim responds to the pregnancy depends to a large extent on her social beliefs or upbringing pre rape ie pro-choice vs pro-life.

I would have been surprised if she had readily accepted the toms cos she has so many issues to deal with......the forced turning,the rapes with the caging,getting pregnant and also intergrating with the pack.the pace of the story may be slow but in real life these kinds of things take time.(Hey ,did I say real life?! does that mean weres are real Hahaha!!!)

Keep up the good work.This is easily 5 stars!!!

btw,are you part cat or do you work with them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the series

I love the series but like another person said I'm really tired of her running nothing has happened besides her running. I cant wait til she like merges the two sides of herself Tawny & Rosy. Is she gonna mate one guy in particular, or is she just going to all the males that treat her respectfully? I really want her to come to terms with everything and instead of running. Love the story none the less, its just getting a tad bit repetitive. I'll be checking back soon for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story so far...

That was sad chapter and so close to the plight of raped and traumatized victims - full of mistrust and the need to physically and mentally escape overwhelming situations. Everytime Rosy changed I wondered why so many of the toms went in search of her. Shouldnt the alphas have sent those she trusts and has bonded with. After her first flight, they would have learned their lession and allow her to come back on her own. Doc should have backed off and allowed her to settle. Love Mitchell though, but Micah should know it would be difficult to try and have a relationship with her at this early stage. There he is getting all territorial when she doesnt even understand what is happening to her... You write very interesting stories and this one is no different.. Love it Looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Getting angry because you make Rosy just so stupid!

I haven´t read through this chapter because in your earlier chapter the tendency to make your character Rosy seem to be more stupid than possible upsets me as a female reader! And it has not gotten better in this chapter either. Are you reveling in making her acting so stupid? This does not match at all that she is a veterinarian nurse. The way she acts suggests that she has neither education or sense to see when people mean well. Sorry, deserves no stars.

jerin51jerin51almost 13 years ago
Her mate - seems to be stupid as well

From earlier chapters I gather that Mica probably is her mate - so why is he not doing anything to ease her worries? There are a lot of things that are incosistent - for example when she was raped by Jasper she was a healthy female and still unable to defend herself and now when she fought against Sam and Edvin, she was not in a good condition - still she believed to be able to hinder them from rape???!! And why are both Edvin and Sam hitting her? They are supposed to understand why she is acting in this fashion - still they have not understood a thing (this is the fault of the author rather than the ficitional characters of course)..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Am I the only one who noticed?

I noticed that the doctor guy didnt mention the pregnancy in front of anyone but Rosy so how would the males know to treat her gently? And frankly Edwin seems like an arse to even consider hitting a female!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Devil is in the details...

Okay, just a quick reminder to the readers who are complaining about Tawny/Rosy panicing all the time. She was attacked and raped at age 12 (see chapter one) and until she was brought to the clan's holding, her only experience of male shape-shifters has been violence and rape. She has to learn how to accept kindness without expectations. The author is being true to the circumstances that were set up in the first chapter and in the companion story, "Enter the Cat". It sounds to me like some folks need to decide if they are in it for the long-haul when reading Mygypsy's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good concept....

but reading these 3 chapters has been difficult. I think the flow of the story is a bit choppy and you make have to make clearer breaks when going from one setting to the next.

I hope the men in this story get a clue because they seem clueless. Pete wants to be her protector but is a wimp. Micah is her protector but is horrible at expressing his feelings. Michael is just caught in the middle. I hope you are going somewhere with this love triangle.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i must say i dissagree with a lot of these other comments i am loving this story although it can get a little erratic and confusing sometimes im completely and utterly hooked love it :)

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Thought provoking

I love this story. It inspires emotions, good or bad that's the mark of a good story. I can see why she's always running. She was raped and turned at an early age, and choices taken from her. The only choice that she can control and make for herself is to run. She really has never has any family support to understand when someone is caring for her. I also think she has been abused every time she comes into heat. All she;s known is constant abuse, so her behavior fits the pattern to me. She's acting like a feral cat, and has survived all the years since her turning without any support.

"Many don't survive their first shape-shift, don't manage to revert to human form and starve through lack of hunting skills or go crazy shortly after returning to human form."

Her pregnancy is what's keeping her sane.

Love the story, keep up the good writing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hi, am loving this slow burning story

I agree with Catman 71 and Lucienlover

Poor Tawny/Rosy - she has had so much grief to put up with in her life. She has set up many, many shields to protect herself, and they are not going to come down easily just because someone tells her to do so.

I look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need More!

I am officially addicted to this story(:

I love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I know this is just a story, but I honestly hate most of the guys in the book. Even when they are trying to 'help', they still manage to piss me off. With all the toucing and what nots. I get that you're combining the law of the jungle with the human side, but still it rankles to think about all the abuse she's gone through. And Oh yeah, she's not that smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
errrr...

"Enough of that Rosy, we aren't going to hurt you. Settle down now."

He slapped the shit out of her several times.....

I dont like the fact that she is acting like an animal, not rational, not even able to speak up for her self. She´s a loon, more or less. And the men are oh so rational and intelligent. Of course, they are male after all.... seriously.

GenkasaiGenkasaiover 11 years ago
Responding to the other comments

You guys do realized that she isn't in full control of herself. It's hard for full-humans to keep calm and do the smart thing when they are in a panic. Imagine when your instincts are trying to kick in all the time

These guys have no real training for psychological caches. Too bad, because they didn't need to go that far and seems like the animal in them are fighting them too.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 10 years ago
Abortion

Is it bad that I want this girl to have an abortion? I mean in my opinion a story sucks when it involves a kid. It loses my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
frustrated

I like the story. I'm definitely interested to see where it goes and i like that their is a companion tale dealing with Micha. BUT i am frustrated with Rosy/Tawny she is a completely different person that she was in the first chapter. i understand that she was raped and traumatized but it has been implied that this has happened to her in the past also. she was skittish and distrusting of men but she was still able to function on a base level. She was smart, had a job, a house, and took care of herself. Now she is completely out of control and i don't understand why. If being around all those Toms is the cause then i cant say i agree with the consensus the story is putting forth that she should be forced to stay with them. She clearly functioned better without them. Her argument about the babies was solid it would take time to trust them not to hurt her...more time than her pregnancy would last. also you know...its a gang rape baby...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous