Tina Carson Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching her magnificent breasts he marvelled at how her evening gown was managing to support and contain them. Her cleavage, as always, looked enticing and her nipples were quite clearly showing through the fabric of her gown since his interference with them.

Tina swallowed hard. She had to get away but how? An idea flashed into her brain but before she could think it through her mouth blurted it out.

"Please Klaus ... no ... I'm not protected ... I'm ... I mean ... we ... we're trying for a baby."

She looked pleadingly at Klaus hoping to see a sign of compassion, anything ...

... and she knew instantly she had made a fatal mistake when she saw the gleam in his eye intensify. His lips parted in a cruel, sardonic smile.

"Well if you insist," he sneered, "I'm sure I can help you out with your predicament!"

He closed on her quickly, pushing her hard back up against the wall. She struggled as he forced her legs apart with his knee and at the same time lifted her evening gown up to her hips.

She tussled with him, trying to fight him off. At first it looked like she might succeed but for a man of advancing years he was still remarkably fit and it wasn't long before she was slowly losing the battle.

Klaus was not to be denied. Ever since Bernhard had told him of his plans for this evening, he had been looking forward to fucking Tina again. As he pinned her arms up against the wall he shoved his cock into her pussy, forcing her lips violently apart.

As she gasped she struggled less and eventually when Klaus let go she did not seem to notice that he had.

Klaus picked up the pace. He wanted the first fuck to be intense and hard. He wasn't looking to make her cum multiple times, this was all about him and especially so since her revelation regarding wanting a family. Tonight was going to be her lucky night.

Tina's whole body shook as Klaus hammered his cock deep inside her. She hated him and she hated herself for allowing him to fuck her again.

She came as his banana shaped cock hit her G-spot. Klaus was ecstatic as he felt his balls tighten.

Tina gasped in horror when she felt the same thing.

"Please Klaus, please pull out, I don't want to get pregnant with you," she pleaded.

She looked into Klaus' face and saw the same demonic glare she had seen the last time he had fucked her. That had been in a storage closet at the hotel all those months ago just before they were due to fly home following the trade show.

Klaus came, pumping his white fluid deep inside her pussy. His cock pulsed time and time again and Tina sobbed as he flooded her with his sperm. Pulling his cock free, he led her over to the bed and sat her down. She was sobbing silently to herself. He stood before her.

"Suck it," Klaus commanded, pushing his cock towards Tina's mouth.

"What!" exclaimed a shocked Tina, "I don't ... I don't understand."

"It is simple my dear," snarled Klaus, "I want you to get me hard again, so be a good girl and suck me off ... NOW!"

Tina hesitantly took hold of his banana shaped cock and stroked it a few times.

"Use your left hand my dear," Klaus requested, "I want you to be reminded of your infidelity as you blow me!"

Tina changed her hold and Klaus grinned from ear to ear as he watched her golden wedding band and diamond engagement ring sparkle as her hand worked up and down his growing shaft.

As she took the bulbous head of his obscene cock inside her mouth she looked up into his face with tear filled eyes.

Klaus loving the power, flexed his hips forward and Tina gagged, pulling her lips away from his cock, saliva pouring from her mouth.

"Keep going," Klaus commanded again as he slapped his cock against her closed lips.

Grabbing hold of his cock once more, Tina licked round the head and down his shaft before taking it deep inside. Her head bobbed up and down as she warmed to the task. Klaus moaned, the feeling intense as his erection grew.

It was time. Klaus was hard again and he wanted his cock back inside her delicious pussy as soon as possible.

"Take off your dress," he ordered as he pulled his cock free from her mouth.

Tina stood and removed her gown letting it slip to the floor to pool round her ankles.

"Lose the thong as well," Klaus added as he stroked his cock, all the time keeping his eyes firmly fixed on Tina.

"Lay back on the bed," requested Klaus.

Tina climbed back onto the bed and lay down on her back.

"Open your legs," Klaus ordered.

"Wider," he added as Tina compliantly spread her legs wide, grabbing hold of her knees and pulling them back towards her shoulders.

Klaus gazed down at Tina's pussy, exposed in all it's glory, her pink pussy lips slick with her juices and his cum.

His cock was throbbing as he knelt between her thighs and brought his cock head to her pussy. He stroked up and down a few times, eliciting slight gasps from Tina as his cock caught her engorged clit.

He pushed forward, easing his cock inside her.

"Oohhh ... uunngg," Tina grimaced as his cock breached her pussy lips.

Klaus was amazed that she felt so tight given that he had just fucked her and she was full of his cum. It was even more amazing given that he knew his son had fucked her recently and he knew how big he was!

He pushed more of his cock inside her, Tina moaning loudly as he filled her completely. A warm flush flooded throughout her body as his curiously shaped cock hit her G-spot and she came to her orgasm as Klaus began to fuck her. Her breasts were moving in time to his thrusts, swinging wildly up and down before Tina took hold of them, squeezing her nipples hard.

Klaus couldn't believe what he was seeing. Tina, trying to get herself aroused, whatever next?

She thrust her hips down to meet his cock as he pummelled her pussy, her moans intensifying as she came again.

Klaus was merciless. He carried on, pounding into her violently, taking hold of her legs and pulling them up higher to give himself a different angle of entry.

Tina screamed as she came a third time.

Pushing her knees back up to her shoulders, Klaus opened up access to Tina's ass hole.

As he fucked her pussy he shoved a finger inside. Tina squealed from the shock when he shoved a second one inside her.

Pulling his cock free of her pussy he rammed it deep inside her ass hole.

"Oh my fucking god," she screamed as the pain from his forced entry was almost too much to bear. "You bastard!" she panted.

Klaus smiled back at her as he pushed two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy and finger fucked her as he slid his cock up and down deep inside her ass.

Fucking her ass, finger fucking her pussy with one hand and groping her impressive breasts with the other hand proved too much for Tina who came shrieking to her biggest and loudest orgasm of the night.

* * *

Meanwhile, after his humiliation at Bernhard's room, Jim was sullenly making his way back towards the reception area assuming his wife must have returned there.

As he walked down the corridor, the unmistakable sound of fucking once more assaulted his ears.

"What is it with people in hotels ... always fucking," he muttered angrily to himself as he unwittingly approached the room where his wife was getting fucked hard by Klaus Winklemann.

As he drew level with the door he heard the woman inside shriek out in ecstasy.

"Ah well, sounds like she's enjoying it anyway," he smiled grimly to himself as he hurried past in search of his wife.

If only he'd known it was her inside that room he might not have been so amused.

* * * * *

Klaus finally allowed Tina to get up from the bed. He'd fucked her a total of three times in a short space of time, a new record for him. He felt sure his cock would never recover. He watched her dress and despite the uncomfortable feeling in his groin he couldn't help but feel aroused again.

He shook his head. What was it about this English woman that turned him on so much? It wasn't her looks because whilst attractive she certainly could never be called beautiful. He'd fucked enough gorgeous women over the years but Tina had something else, a smouldering sexiness that drove him wild with lust. The first time he'd laid eyes on her he knew he had to have her. And he had. And she was every bit as good as he thought she would be.

Tina had finished dressing and walked over to the door. It opened immediately. She snorted derisively. Why had it not done that earlier when she'd found herself trapped inside the room with Klaus?

Without so much of a look back she staggered off down the corridor. She badly needed to find the ladies toilets to clean herself up before she went in search of Jim.

It took her twenty minutes to make herself as presentable as she thought she could be. At least she'd managed to stem the flow of Klaus' cum from her pussy although it was now red raw and sore. She just hoped Jim wasn't expecting to get lucky tonight.

She reached the double doors to the ballroom and peered inside, scanning the room for Jim.

"Where the fuck have you been!"

The hostility in the words stung Tina as she spun around to see an angry looking Jim storming across he lobby towards her.

"Well, you going to tell me or not?"

Tina hadn't seem him as angry as this in a long time. Her excuse had come to her in the ladies toilets. She'd practised it a few times to make sure it sounded reasonable.

"Oh there you are darling," she said with a forced smile, "I've been looking for you for ages."

"Yeah of course you have," he sneered sarcastically, "where've you been Tina. I saw you leaving with your boss. Where did you go after he dumped you?"

"What do you mean Bernhard dumped me?"

Jim sighed deeply, his disdain clear to see. "You left here with your boss Tina. I saw you go and followed you. You disappeared and then I heard the sound of two people having sex ..."

"So you just assumed it was me?" Tina interrupted angrily, ignoring the hypocrisy of her words as she uttered them, "is that what you're saying Jim?"

Jim was not about to be put off his stride. "I knocked on the door and it was Bernhard who answered it. There was a woman on his bed ... and she was wearing the same dress as you. What was I supposed to think Tina?"

"Well obviously it wasn't me," she replied quietly, "due to the success of the evening I had been requested to attend an impromptu meeting with Bernhard's boss. He was delighted with my work and insisted on rewarding me there and then."

She paused as the dull ache of unwanted desire pulsated through her pussy. Her eyes flickered for a second as she remembered how it had felt to have Klaus' cock hammering into her again and again. She managed to subdued the shudder that wanted to explode through her body.

"Oh ... I see ... why didn't you tell me that earlier?"

"How could I. You were somewhat engaged with your two German bimbos!"

"Ahhh yes ... mmmm ..." Jim said hoping that Tina was not going to make a big deal about it. "Anyway ... are you ready to leave?" he added as he took his wife's arm and led her out of the hotel.

* * * * * * *

It was a month later and Tina had been summoned yet again to the boardroom. She was surprised to see that she was the only department manager there when she arrived. She was even more intrigued when she was redirected to Bernhard's office.

Bernhard stood as she entered and moved around his desk to greet her. He tried to hug and kiss her but she managed to keep her distance.

"You wanted to see me," she said brusquely.

"Indeed I did," he replied as he sat down on the edge of his desk. "As you already know, the fashion show was a huge success and our sales figures for that department since then have been spectacular. This s all down to you and your ideas."

"Thank you," Tina said. She smiled, feeling pleased with herself.

"However, your good work has been noticed and I have therefore been instructed to offer you the opportunity to work at a higher level. You will of course receive a substantial increase in salary but you will have to relocate."

"Wow," Tina replied, her eyes widening. "I had no idea. What an opportunity. Thank you. So what does the job entail?"

"It's a new position. It will entail a lot of travel and you would be working under the direct supervision of one of the leading men at head office."

"Did you just say head office? As in head office in Germany?" Tina said reeling back from the shock. "I can't move to Germany. My husband just can't up and leave his job here. What would he do in Germany? And what about my daughter? And my mother?"

"So ... are you saying no to this offer?" Bernhard said.

"I ... I ... no ... well it's a lot to take in. It's such a shock ... just dropping it on me like that." She paused, a thousands thoughts rushing into her head all at the same time.

"Do you have any idea who I would be working under? she asked innocently.

Bernhard smiled inwardly at her unwitting innuendo. "My father," he said with a grin. "He would like you to come work under him ..."

"As his mistress," Tina spat back, interrupting him. "I don't think so. Never in a million years," she added vehemently.

"Well that is unfortunate," Bernhard said, "he will be most upset."

"My resignation will be on your desk first thing tomorrow," Tina blurted out. "I've been here a long time and I shall miss it but I will not be blackmailed into going to Germany. Not now, not ever!" She spun on her heels and moved towards the door.

"Tina, wait," Bernhard said, "I will be more than happy to tell my father of your desire to stay here. You are more than just a valued member of staff you know. In fact it makes me very happy that you want to remain here ... with us ... with me?" he added hopefully.

Tina stared into his face. There was no doubt he was a good looking man. But he only wanted her for sex. All men only wanted her for sex. Only Jim wanted to love and cherish her. And how did she repay that love and devotion? By succumbing time and time again to men who fed her drink or blackmailed her into opening her legs for them. She could feel herself filling up. She stifled a sob. She would not cry in front of Bernhard.

Bernhard moved over to comfort her, delighting in the feel of her large breasts pressing against his chest as he closed his arms around her body. Unfortunately he had totally misread the reason for her tears.

As he leaned down to kiss her she pushed him away. "No ... no more. This ends today ... now. If not I will leave. Do you understand Bernhard."

He nodded his head but deep inside he knew this wasn't over. He would have her again, sometime in the future.