Tina Carson Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernhard could wait no longer, he needed to exert some control now. He grabbed hold of her arse and began to lift her up and down his shaft, flexing his hips upwards, driving his cock to it's limit, feeling his balls slap against her body.

Tina bent forward as Bernhard pummelled her pussy, going faster and faster, his cock sliding nearly all the way out before plunging back deep inside her. Her breasts were swinging wildly in front of her until he managed to grasp them with his hands to grope and fondle them. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard before biting down on it.

The reaction was instant. Tina groaned and gasped at the force of his fucking as she came hard to her first orgasm.

"Oh god ... oh god ... don't stop ... don't ever stop ..." she cried out in ecstasy as she came again, screaming, as his cock savaged her pussy.

Bernhard had fucked many women in his time but even he was hard pressed to remember anyone as enjoyable to fuck as Tina. As she came a third time he felt his cock stiffen and with one final huge thrust, he came as well, spewing forth large amounts of his hot cum deep inside Tina's devastated pussy.

She collapsed on top of him as they both caught their breath, her arms coiled around his neck, Bernhard's cock subsiding as Tina's body eventually stopped shaking.

They both felt the car slowing, Tina looked out the window and realised that they had arrived at her home.

She struggled up, freeing herself from Bernhard's cock before finding her bra and blouse on the floor of the car. She dressed quickly and pulling her skirt down she readjusted her sopping wet thong although it was proving incapable of preventing the flow of Bernhard's cum from her pussy.

"I'll show you inside," Bernhard insisted, ever the perfect gentleman.

Tina just grunted as they climbed out the car and entered her home.

As she entered the kitchen she called out Jim's name. Hearing no response she turned to say goodbye to Bernhard.

He was right behind her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. Softly to begin with and then with increasing passion. She broke free and pushed him away.

"No stop ... please ... I don't want you to do this ... not in my home."

"So, you don't want to do this ... here? So that must mean it will be okay elsewhere?" Bernhard smirked.

"No ... no not at all," a flustered Tina replied, "you're twisting my words. I'm not like that, so you shouldn't assume that I am."

"I am confused," a bemused Bernhard said, "weren't we just fucking in my car, not ten minutes ago or was that my imagination?"

"You ... you took advantage of me," Tina rallied, "you got me drunk and took advantage of me."

"Unbelievable ... of course I did!" Bernhard laughed loudly.

He moved closer to her. "It seems to me Tina, that you like sex. You like big cocks. You like to be seduced. You love infidelity. You thrive on hard forceful sex. Forbidden sex. Erotic sex. It gives you a thrill. You love being unfaithful and you know you do!"

Tina stood in front of him, not moving. She was breathing hard, her chest heaving.

Bernhard reached for her breasts and fondled them, caressing them and squeezing them. A small whimper escaped from Tina's lips but she didn't push him away. He took her arms and slowly and deliberately turned her to face her kitchen units.

"No," she whispered, "please no, I don't want this ..."

Bernhard pushed her gently down and lifted her skirt up over her hips.

He unfastened the zip on his trousers and brought out his cock. A couple of strokes brought it to an erect state, enough for what he had to do.

Tina sobbed and buried her head into her arms as she leaned on the worktop and waited for the inevitable. She was disgusted with herself but still opened her legs without hesitation to allow Bernhard access to her pussy.

He pressed forward, his cock forcing itself between her full ass cheeks and sliding into her cum filled pussy with ease. He flexed his hips and proceeded to stroke in and out.

"I told you I'd have you again," Bernhard gasped, catching his breath. He worked quickly, Tina gasping and grunting as he hammered his fat cock into her relentlessly. She came again just as she heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Oh my god, it's Jim," Tina exclaimed, "oh my god ... oh my god ... get off me ... get your cock out of me ... please ... I'm begging you!"

Bernhard smiled but carried on thrusting. He was so very nearly there ... and then he came. Not as much as before but still a sizeable amount was sent into the lower reaches of her pussy. He withdrew and quickly pushed his cock back inside his trousers.

As the back door opened Tin and Bernhard barely made it out of the kitchen in time. Jim walked into the living room to see his wife seated in a chair with another man seated on the sofa.

He couldn't help but feel that his wife looked a little flushed, like she'd been running. And why was her blouse wet?

"Oh hello dear," Tina said nervously, "I'd like you to meet my boss, Bernhard Winklemann. He very kindly brought me home after our business meeting."

"Pleased to meet you," Jim held out his hand.

"Likewise," Bernhard replied returning the handshake. "Your wife was trying to persuade me to stay for a cup of tea but sadly I must be going. I have taken up enough of her time already today."

He turned to Tina. "Thank you for your input Tina, I know the enormity of the task was hard for you to accept at first but I'm glad you adapted well and came; it was most appreciated," he leered.

Tina averted her eyes as Jim showed him to the door before returning to the living room.

"Seems like a nice chap, nothing special, a bit dull perhaps but then he is a boss! What do you think?"

Tina nodded. Her legs were crossed but she could already feel Bernhard's cum slowly seeping out onto her thighs. It was sticky and horrible.

She regained her senses. "Right I'm going for a shower, do you mind fetching Sophia from the nursery," she asked Jim. Not waiting for a reply she stood up quickly and dashed out of the room and up the stairs.

As she stood under the hot water she replayed back in her mind what Bernhard had said over and over again.

Was he right? Had she become a cock hungry slut? It sure seemed that way considering the amount of men she had succumbed too. And they all had one thing in common. They all had bigger cocks than her husband and they could all fuck her better than her husband! What a damning realisation that was!

On the other hand these seductions; for that was what they were; had all been due to drink followed in some cases by blackmail. So it really wasn't her fault. And another thing. They had taken place over a period of some months. It wasn't as if they were a weekly occurrence.

And it wasn't as if she was in love with those men. She only loved Jim despite her occasional infidelities. And with that realisation she suddenly felt better about herself. So she wasn't a cock hungry slut after all!

* * *

A few weeks passed and Tina was relieved to find she wasn't pregnant. Understandably, Jim was upset but she was grateful as she was sure that had she been pregnant it could only have been Bernhard's baby given the amount of spunk he had deposited inside her.

Not only that, she was also relieved when the managerial cutbacks were announced and she found she was one of the lucky ones who had kept their job.

Bernhard had been full of praise for her efforts when he held a meeting with all the department heads that had been retained, although he did make cryptic comments regarding her 'cumming' up with new ideas and 'bending over backwards to accommodate him', which only Tina understood. She was sure her work colleagues would put two and two together and felt herself flush with embarrassment but she needn't have worried, no-one picked up on Bernhard's innuendo.

Bernhard's last act at the meeting was to announce the launch of Bromptons very first fashion show. This had been one of Tina's ideas during her presentation for increasing sales in a different department to her own, part of the manager's challenge that Bernhard had set all the department heads.

Bernhard had been very impressed with the idea and he hoped that it would become an annual event. He thought that not only was she a good fuck, she was also incredibly bright when it came to the retail trade.

* * *

Luckily for Tina she had no input into the organisation of the show but no expense was spared in the quest to make this successful. It was made into a black tie gala event and Bromptons hired the most prestigious venue in town and invited the rich and famous from miles around to attend. All department heads were also invited to attend along with their respective spouses or partners.

Jim walked into the bedroom adjusting his bow tie as he did. Tina glanced up at him.

"My, my, you look dapper," she gushed as she took in the sight of Jim wearing his new tuxedo. "Very James Bond," she added with a smile.

"Mmm, yes I do!" he enthused back looking at himself in the mirror. "Come on, are you nearly ready yet?"

"Almost," Tina replied as she stood in front of the full length mirror of her wardrobe, her brand new evening gown hanging from the door.

As Jim exited the bedroom, Tina shrugged off her towelling robe to stand naked in front of the mirror save for her lacy thong.

Taking the dress off the hanger, she stepped into it pulling the straps over her shoulders. She rearranged her breasts so that they were covered and smoothed down the shiny satin fabric over her stomach and hips.

Slipping on the matching 5" stiletto heels completed her outfit.

"Mmm, not bad," she muttered to herself, "not bad at all."

The azure blue evening gown shimmered in the artificial light as she stood in front of the mirror admiring herself. Her magnificent breasts were barely contained as the front of the gown was slashed away in a dramatic vee to show off her impressive cleavage to it's best effect.

The silky satin fabric clung to every curve, accentuating her fantastic body. The dress was slit on one side halfway up her thigh and as she turned sideways her gown opened to reveal her luscious, tanned, bare skinned legs.

When they arrived at the hotel, Bernhard spotted her straight away. It was all he could do not to take her right there in front of everyone, she looked fabulous. He pushed his way through the crowd to where she and Jim were standing.

"Hello, you look great," he stated barely able to drag his eyes away from her.

"Thank you," Tina replied, "you remember my husband Jim?"

"Ah yes, how could I forget," he replied pointedly.

Bernhard didn't like Jim. He wasn't sure why but from the moment he had first set eyes on him there was something he didn't care for. Maybe it was his attitude or maybe because he had Tina as his wife. She deserved better he thought but was then shocked at those feelings towards her. Whatever it was he had decided that he would try to humiliate him tonight and with that in mind had come up with what he thought was a devilish plan.

"Anyway, I must mingle. The bar is over there, enjoy yourselves and I'm sure we'll get together later ..." He finished with a meaningful glance and a wink at Tina leaving her in no doubt as to his intentions.

"What did he mean by that?" Jim asked as he watched Bernhard walk away.

"I have no idea," Tina answered, feeling herself flush.

The fashion show started and they took their seats. Tina was enjoying herself immensely and time just flew by. Before they realised, it was all over. Returning to the bar they were chatting to some of Tina's work colleagues when they heard Jim's name being called out.

"Jim ... Jimmy, is that really you?"

Both Tina and Jim turned at the same time. Tina's mouth dropped open as Jim's broke into a broad smile.

"It is you, Jimmy, oh how wonderful it is to see you again."

The crowd of people in front of Tina and Jim parted as two statuesque blonde women with massive breasts pushed through to reach them.

The women both flung their arms round Jim squashing him into their large bosoms.

As Jim chatted to the two bimbos, Tina glanced nervously around the room. She felt a sense of unease and foreboding. In what seemed like a lifetime ago she had seen these two girls at the European trade show she had attended with Bromptons following her promotion to department head.

It was there that she had been seduced by Klaus Winklemann who had used the girls, one to entice Jim away from her and the other to lead her to his room where he had fucked her senseless.

Increasingly becoming agitated with Jim and his reaction to the two bimbos, Tina was almost relieved when she realised that Bernhard had joined them.

"Tina, can you come with me a moment, I have someone I need you to meet. He was very excited by your ideas for this show and with it being so successful he would now like to show his appreciation and reward you for your efforts."

She glanced over at Jim who was oblivious to her presence.

"Well I suppose so," she answered and allowed Bernhard to take her arm and walk her out of the room. As they reached the door, Bernhard paused and turned to see if Jim was watching.

And indeed he was. With almost a sixth sense Jim was suddenly aware that his wife was leaving the room. In the distance he could see she was at the door leading out. Was that her boss with his arm around her waist. He couldn't be sure but he had taken a distinct dislike to Bernhard. He'd seen the look of lust in his eyes when he'd talked briefly to them earlier. Not happy with what he saw he extricated himself from the clinging arms of the two blondes and hurried after his wife.

Bernhard glanced back and saw Jim start after them. He smiled.

"Where are we going?" Tina asked a little apprehensively as Bernhard ushered her through the double doors and into the corridors that led to the ground floor bedrooms.

"You'll see, all in good time," Bernhard replied as he hurried her along.

As they approached a corner, Bernhard took a quick look back to see Jim was just coming through the double doors into the corridor.

Taking Tina's arm he steered her around the corner before opening the door to one of the hotel bedrooms.

"Can you just wait in here a minute," he said, pushing her roughly inside and closing the door behind her.

Bernhard crossed the hallway, knocking on the door of the room opposite. The door opened and a stunning blonde woman exited the room. She was wearing the same colour evening gown as Tina.

Bernhard took her arm and they hurried off down the hallway. He paused briefly to allow Jim to see them both from a distance before he turned another corner and entered a hotel bedroom.

Jim dashed past reaching the end of the corridor before realising that he had lost them.

He stood there, panting slightly. Was it Tina, was it Bernhard? He thought and if so, where had they gone.

As he retraced his footsteps he heard a noise coming from behind one of the doors. He paused, listening intently.

"I don't bloody believe it," he muttered to himself, "every time I come to a hotel I end up hearing the sound of people fucking!"

He suddenly felt a knot deep in his stomach as the unwelcome thought flooded his mind. Surely that wasn't Tina inside that room, was it?

He could hear the woman inside the room begin to wail. The man was obviously giving her a right good fucking. Was it Tina?

Jim knew he had to know. Fear welled up inside him as he raised his hand and rapped loudly on the door. Getting no initial response, he hammered again, this time with his fist. He could feel his anger growing as the adrenaline surged through his body.

The door was flung open and there stood an angry looking Bernhard.

"What do you want?" he shouted. "Are you mad!"

Jim was shocked and then horrified to see Bernhard standing in front of him. As much as he'd hoped it wouldn't be him, did it mean that his wife was inside the room being unfaithful because it was? He could scarcely breathe as he forced the words out. "Is my wife inside?"

He forced his way past a bemused looking Bernhard and gasped as he saw Tina's blue evening dress up around her hips as she lay flat on her back on the bed.

"Oh my god," he cried, he felt sick to his stomach.

It was all he could do to look at her, the slut. She sat up to stare back at him.

"You're not my wife," he said softly as he saw her face for the first time.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He backed out of the room not realising that although the woman with Bernhard was not Tina, he had left the reception with her. So where was she?

Confused and now belittled he didn't have time to question Bernhard before he found himself being forcefully shoved out of the room. Bernhard slammed the door shut behind him. Jim could hear him laughing as he slumped against the wall on the opposite side of the corridor.

* *

Tina was shocked when Bernhard had pushed her into this room and closed the door behind her. She tried the door handle but it appeared to be locked. How could it be and furthermore how was she going to get out of here she thought.

She was suddenly aware of another presence in the room. She was not alone. Fear gripped her and her breathing became erratic as her panic grew.

"Hello my dear, it is a pleasure to see you again."

Tina froze. She knew that voice, that unmistakable accent. Her flesh crawled as she slowly turned to come face to face with the leering smile of Klaus Winklemann.

She closed her eyes, hoping beyond hope that it was just a dream and that when she opened them again she would be with Jim. Instantly she knew that wasn't about to happen as she felt Klaus move around behind her followed by his breath on her shoulder as he pressed closer.

As he had walked up behind her, Klaus had unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock free. He was already erect, just the thought of her had made him hard as he waited for her arrival.

He brought his throbbing cock up to her ass and rocking back and forth slid it up and down, pushing the flimsy satin material of her dress into the crack between her arse cheeks; Tina swaying slightly as he did so.

Tina couldn't move. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her breathing shallow as Klaus nuzzled into her neck before nibbling on her ear lobe. She reacted instantly, her head going back as he found one of her main erogenous zones.

Delighted with her reaction Klaus lightly traced his fingertip down her spine causing Tina to arch her back and shudder. Her flesh was now tingling from his feather light touch. Still she felt unable to move.

As her back arched, her breasts pushed forward. Klaus took them gratefully into his hands and squeezed.

"Ohhh ... nooo ... ohhh ... mmmm ... ohhh ..." moaned Tina. Her eyes closed as she began to submit to her arousal.

"Have you missed me?" Klaus murmured into her ear. He felt her whole body move as she adjusted her stance. "Perhaps not. I know you have been more than adequately serviced by my son; haven't you?" He spat out the last two words.

His hands moved lightly over and round the full expanse of her large breasts, his fingertips now and again deliberately just brushing against her swelling nipples.

"So how did you like his massive cock in your pussy? Did you come to like it?" He squeezed harder. "I'm sure you did!"

"Ooohhh ... eeessshhh ... uunngghh ..." she groaned as his touch became slightly heavier as his arousal grew.

He pulled away, turning her to face him as he pushed her back up against the wall. She stood in front of him, trembling, as he looked at her from her feet up to her face as if trying to recall how her body looked.

Her 5" heels gave her great poise. With one leg bent at the knee her long evening gown had split open to reveal most of one splendidly curvaceous thigh. She was bare legged but her skin looked tanned and toned and no doubt smooth to the touch.