Tina Carson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward and brought his right hand up and placed it on her inner right thigh and began to stroke upwards. He revelled in the feel of her marvellous legs, feeling the silky smoothness of her sheer stockings beneath his fingertips.

Tina gasped at the first contact of his hand on her thigh. She trembled as a pulse of electricity coursed through her body. Her chest heaved as her breathing became rapid, her massive breasts moving and straining within the confines of her party dress.

Leaving his right hand to caress up and down her inner thigh Justin turned his attention to her magnificent orbs. Reaching up with his left hand he fondled and then pressed into the flesh above the top of the dress. He delighted in the swell of her breasts and the cool softness of her skin. Without thinking, Tina leaned lower to help him gain better access.

His hand slid down into her impressive cleavage and he squeezed again and again, marvelling at how firm and heavy her breasts felt. Delving deeper he brushed against her nipples and felt them harden immediately from his touch. He squeezed each one in turn between finger and thumb and felt them swell.

"Justin...no...oooohhhh...mmmmm..." Tina responded as her eyes closed completely. Her hips moved.

Using both hands, he tugged the top of her dress down in one swift movement. Her large breasts fell forward, jiggling and swaying violently for a second or two before settling to hang pendulously in front of his face.

Raising both hands, he cupped a breast in each and slowly groped them for several minutes, pushing his fingers deep into her flesh as he did.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. He began to alternate between cupping and then squeezing and massaging her breasts, his fingers every now and again brushing against her swollen nipples. He knew she liked that as she jumped slightly with each contact with her erect nubs.

"God...your tits are fantastic," he sighed.

Bringing her massive breasts nearer his face he circled round each of her aureoles with his tongue before flicking it over her nipples. Catching one in his mouth, he sucked hard.

"Aaaahhhh..." Tina gasped loudly. Highly aroused, she now shifted her stance, her legs opening slightly.

Justin moved his right hand back up her thigh, immediately sliding straight up to her mound.

"Aaaarrrhhhh ..." Tina moaned, opening her legs wider as Justin's hand cupped her pussy. It was smooth, hairless and already wet. He smiled to himself. He knew this was going to end well!

"I shouldn't...we...we shouldn't...be...I think...we...we...I'm married..." Tina's eyes opened as a rare moment of clarity hit her drink befuddled mind. "We should...shouldn't be... mmmm...Justin...no..."

Justin gazed up into her face as he moved his hand down and lightly traced it round her swollen pussy lips. He pressed into her welcoming juicy slit with his fingers, pushing her wet thong inside.

"Okay," he said with a smile, "you can go if you want. Nobody's stopping you." He pushed his fingers deeper inside. Tina shifted her stance to allow him better access.

"I..." she exhaled deeply.

"The gate's over there." He nodded in the general direction of the alley. "Leave if that's what you want."

As he uttered the final words he thrust his fingers in harder, all the way in an upward movement.

"Ooohhh..."Tina gasped, her stomach tightening in spasm from the feeling deep inside. Her eyes closed. She wasn't going anywhere and Justin knew it.

"No...I don't want...uuunnnggg..." Tina sighed deeply, as she felt his finger enter her. Arching her back from the initial shock she twitched again. "Ooooohhhh...No I...don't..." she sighed deeply once more as she tried to push down on the finger striving to get it deeper inside.

Justin continued to slide his finger in and out. He was encouraged as Tina responded with greater flexing of her hips. Her breathing became shallower as she panted with each thrust of Justin's finger into her tight, wet pussy.

Justin kissed her. She kissed back with a force that took him by surprise, her mouth working overtime as she tried to push her tongue down his throat as far as it would go.

He felt his cock pushing hard against his trousers as his lust manifested itself. Justin couldn't believe how passionate she had become, she was wild. He had not expected Tina to react this way at all!

Breaking the kiss, Justin stood up, unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. He was excited and he'd had enough of foreplay. All he wanted now was to get his cock inside her.

Stepping to stand behind her, he quickly bent her over. She gasped at the suddenness of his actions and temporarily unbalanced grabbed hold of the window sill where he had just been sitting.

She looked tentatively back over her shoulder. He saw her gulp as her eyes took in the sight of his cock as he moved closer to enter her.

"Oh fuuuuucckk..." Justin groaned to himself. He couldn't have cared less about her look of trepidation. He took time to savour the view before him as if trying to imprint in his mind for all time. Her ass sticking up in the night air, her breasts swinging freely below, her shapely legs clad in sheer stockings and fantastically accentuated by her 4" stiletto heels. It would make for wonderful memories. Hopefully the sex would live long in the memory too.

He lifted her dress and the layers of chiffon up and over her hips. He lovingly ran his hands round her ass, squeezing and kneading her cheeks before he pulled her thong to one side and with no finesse rammed his cock straight in.

"Nnngggrrr ... Uuuuhhhhnnggg ..." Tina screamed, more in shock at the brutality of his initial entry thrust rather than any other feeling.

"Fuck...yeah," Justin exclaimed as he took firm hold of her hips. It was every thing he'd hoped for. She was wonderfully tight and he could already feel her pussy had clenched around his cock trying to hold him in.

He took her hard. He withdrew then rammed straight back in. He repeated, drawing almost fully out before pulling firmly on her hips and slamming back inside. Tina grunted loudly with every one of his forceful thrusts. Justin could feel his cock was now slick with her free flowing juices as it began to slide freely in and out.

"Oooooowwwwrrrrr...Oohhmmyygoddd..." she wailed as her orgasm exploded sending wave after wave of intense pleasure cascading through her body, catching her and Justin by surprise.

He reached down to fondle her impressive 38D breasts as they swung back and forth in time to his thrusts, his balls slapping against Tina's ass cheeks as he now buried his full length inside her. His hand slipped to her clit and his rubbing quickly brought her to a second orgasm.

He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. In truth he'd nearly come himself with her first orgasm but somehow and he had no idea how, he'd managed to hold it back. He bent her lower to give greater depth to his thrusts and as she orgasmed again he felt his own building.

As he stiffened, he made one last deep thrust and let loose. Tina tensed as she felt pulse after pulse of his sticky white cum flooding into her pussy. This seemed to sober her up instantly as realisation dawned of what she had just done.

Milking it to the last, not wanting it to have ended, Justin reluctantly slipped out of her. Tina staggered as she stood upright, before she re-adjusted her thong, pulled her dress back down over her hips and crammed her sore breasts back into the top.

"Are you okay," Justin asked tentatively. She didn't look too happy judging by the expression on her face.

"Fine," she replied curtly. "Can you take me home now please."

"Yeah, no problem," he answered. He shot a furtive glance in her direction. Even though she had that just fucked look about her, he knew he wanted her again. She was everything he'd hoped she'd be and more.

Tina, blissfully unaware of Justin's thoughts grimaced to herself as she felt his cum begin to ooze from her pussy and trickle down her thighs, her sopping wet thong providing no barrier at all.

She suddenly felt a wave of nausea and swallowed hard, trying to combat the queasy feeling building inside her.

She didn't know if it was the drink making her feel like this or whether it was the disgust she already felt regarding her latest actions. This was certainly by far the worst of her growing list of indiscretions. What HAD she been thinking.

Even though she had said no to Justin at some point, it had been extremely halfhearted. So, far from it being forced or reluctant she had in fact seemingly handed herself to Justin on a plate, as if part of her was deliberately trying to hurt and punish Jim.

It crossed her mind that she was almost back to her pre married sex life. Back then, if she went for a night out it invariably ended up with a one night stand. It wasn't that she was a slut. She only had sex if she went out and she didn't go out every week. There was also the odd occasion when she didn't get picked up. But overall it had been a pretty regular occurrence all the same.

In comparison, her recent dalliances and indiscretions had been mostly interspersed over several months. However, the big difference now was she was married and had taken vows to love, honour and cherish her husband and to forsake all others.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts made her head swim. She paused to let it clear before she stumbled after Justin as they walked towards his car.

She wasn't looking forward to facing Jim now. Her anger towards him had finally gone only to be replaced with a fresh anger. An anger that was completely and utterly directed at herself.