All Comments on 'The Wages of Magick Ch. 02'

by hzilfiger

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing is so descriptive and yet it almost seems as though that is just your style which is unusual and impressive to me. I know most authors make somewhat conscious decisions where they will turn it on and off (for lack of better wording) but you don’t go out of your way to do it but instead use it always which imparts more information to the reader and in turn it makes a better story. This is just my impression and you haven’t posted much so I will have to wait until you create more so I can see if I am mistaken. The story is quite good no matter what I eventually find but it just struck me as strange that I somehow noticed this. I look forward to more of this story and whatever else you author. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create and post your works, it is appreciated.

J.D.

hzilfigerhzilfigeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm not aware of turning it on and off - it just seems to happen. I do re-read quite a bit to make sure each piece flows. Regardless, it's very gratifying to hear that someone enjoyed something I've written and I thank you for your very kind comments.

HZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhzilfiger@hzilfiger
An apparently respectable professional who writes erotica as unprofessional consolation. Lives and works in Scotland. Book #1 won the June 2021 Star Book Review prize of the All The Filthy Details podcast.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES