All Comments on 'The View from the Loft‏'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
literotliterotalmost 10 years ago
What a view ...

Leanne is one of the best writers on Lit. Her stories build tension, no wham bam from the first paragraph, and always that tingle of electricity about what will happen next - and the tissues; does she watch me at play?! Powerful stuff - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great new story

Well Leanne, you have done it again, a great and real sounding story.

How often as a young man i used to dream of doing just what happened there, seeing a neighbour naked and wanking - you made it so real.

Look forward to reading more of your submissions and cumming to your language and descriptions.

Your motto should be - hard and keeping them so--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it

Free-spirited Alex gave me a boner!

truenorth100truenorth100almost 10 years ago

Fantastic story. Adrian needs to equip himself with a parabolic dish microphone so he can hear what Alex and Greg are saying while the cavort in the garden.

eaffinityeaffinityalmost 10 years ago
Sensational!

I am an incurable voyeur myself, so this story was a thrilling fantasy for me. Thank you so much for writing it.

I am curious. Who is the beautiful woman in the white bikini? She seems so real. Is she you?

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 10 years ago
Fun story...and very erotic too...

Enjoyed your story a lot...I like it when the object of one's voyeurism knows they are being watched and still perform as if they are alone and in private...it is so erotic to think (or know) someone is watching me being sexual...very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
super hot!

Thank you! Your desriptions were lovely. There is so much racist language on this site, your story is even more appreciated.

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 10 years ago
Another Leanne fan here!

Like a couple of the other commenters I am a great admirer of Leanne's work, and this story has many of her hallmarks: the believable, everyday setting; the subtle experimentation with form; the slow build-up of sexual tension; the wonderfully clear, intense observation of the sex acts themselves; a touch of poignancy (post coitum omne animal triste est). Brilliantly written and very very sexy. Thanks again, Leanne.

PS - does Alex know what she is doing? I think she does, at the end.

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Some responses from the author

Thanks to everyone who has made such kind comments. I am very flattered. To eaffinity who asked who Alex is: she's Alex, who lives with Greg in the house that backs onto Adrian's, you know, about 100 yards from the corner shop. In my imagination, and now in yours too.

To the person who commented on racism elsewhere on the site: very interesting. I had not noticed this and my own choice to make Alex black in the story was just an image that came to mind - no more serious purpose than that.

To literot: no, I haven't watched you at play but you don't get to my age without some understanding of the practicalities of male life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous