The Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill accepted without any objections, she needed to lay back, her body was weak, she had been crying since morning, when she over heard the news.

Andre drove the carriage back without any thoughts for the horses; he whipped and made them go faster. His master would be waiting and this news would create havoc tonight.

As he walked into the study, he saw his master sitting by the fire and noticed the way his palms clutched the bottle. He was still in a raging mood, he noted, he better beware of how he is to break the news to his master.

Then he saw him. And stood up. Andre what have u found out he said. Andre slowly approached his master and began to tell him what he had learned.

WHAT? Was the loud roar and the bottle flew into the fire place breaking to pieces causing the liquor to ignite it further. Hell just begun though Andre and he shrank back away from the flames.

We will find her! No matter what is the cost, we shall find her, I want her back. Tomorrow morning at dawn. You will prepare the carriage we are to go to retrieve her. And let the devil stand in my way! Was his final words as he stormed out of the room.

Chapter sixteen

She woke up to pain, anguish and she felt someone dabbing her back. She screamed instantly and jerked up. Ma'am please; she noted was the voice of Jolene. Tears trickled down her eyes and she turned her face to look at the maid. Her face was white as a ghost and she had tears too. She was back in her chamber.

Each dab of the cloth, made Christy whimper and cry and she kept hearing Jolene say I beg your pardon ma'am. Then it was over, and Jolene knelt by her mistress's bed and began to weep. Christy tears and her sobs were there too, she looked at Jolene and said who found me?

I did ma'am, the duke sent me up to take care of you she said. But I was not expecting this, I am so sorry ma'am the duke he is not a good man. Your back ma'am is ripped, and scarred for life. Christy turned her face into the pillow and sobbed some more. It was my fault, she cried. My fault, I was not a virgin bride. Then yet again she fell into the same darkness as before.

She woke to a deep voice commanding Jolene out of the room. And she instantly knew it was the Duke. Had he come back for more revenge, for more lashes? What had he returned for?

Then he door was closed and she heard the lock turn and he approached her bed, she tried to hide her tears, for she was still laying on her front unable to stand the pain of lying on her back. So I see my whore is awake? I want to empty my seed, for my usual harlot is not available at the moment.

He then caught he arm. And jerked her over, throwing her on her back, pain shooting through her body, she screamed as she felt the satin touch her wounds. He then removed his pants and lifted he dress, holding her arms once again at her sides he entered her. Causing pain and agony, as she felt her wounds begin to bleed once more.

He rode her forcefully, taking her with no passion, no thought for her wounds. She cried and screamed and yet he showed no compassion. It was over; she felt his weight shift off her and his seed burn her skin, for he had not emptied himself in her.

He donned his pants, walked to the door simply saying. Thank you my personal harlot, and walked out.

Jolene rushed in, took in the view of her mistress and nearly fainted. Blood soaked the bed beneath her back and she was crying, her knuckles white as she held the sheets beneath her. Quickly she turned her mistress over, not saying a word, she began to sob quietly. Dear god she thought! This is not humane.

Christy once again felt the light dabs on her back, and cried. Running through her mind were thoughts of Sebastian, of her life, and how would it end? Maybe with her dead, on this very bed!

Jolene then said ma'am drink this it will help you sleep and ease the pain. Christy took the drink and laid her head upon the pillow. Speechless, her heart numb and yet the pain excruciating. She closed her eyes and 20 minutes later she was asleep again.

Chapter seventeen

They had left at dawn and it was nearly noon when they entered the village which held his love Christy captive. His love, he thought, he loved her. He had come to that fact when he did not find her, how he felt, the feelings that ran through him. He wanted her as his bride, as his eternal mate. He would find her and retrieve her. She was his!

Andre stopped the carriage and said Master I shall go into one of the stores and ask of the duke's home. We shall rest in one of the brothels till we nightfall. Then we can go and retrieve her. Very good André. Was his reply.

Andre asked about till he was informed that the huge mansion they saw atop the hill was the duke's home. He was pleased, his master would be pleased. He thanked them and walked briskly back out to the carriage and informed his master of this.

They found a pleasant brothel and entered for the rest of the day. Till nightfall Andre thought, and his master would be free to return his lady. They sat and ate and his master refused any lady which approached him, explaining that he only wished to have a drink and watch the shows.

The hours ticking by, the count began restless, only one more hour to go and he would be able to seek out Christy. Christy his heart lurched, just by thinking of her, his beautiful Christy, his eager student and the love of his life. How he loved her he thought. And took the final gulp of his drink. Andre he said let us go, and explore the mansion I need to know the grounds.

They rose, paid the bill and walked out of the brothel. He had waited long enough he thought.

They reached the mansion and the count studied the walls, the windows and inhaled the scents in the air. Then he smelt it! Her scent, mixed with blood. His heart stopped. Was she dead? Was she hurt? He concentrated on the windows and found it. A huge window open, her scent was in that room. There lies his Christy. I am coming my love he thought.

Chapter eighteen

She opened her eyes and noticed that the sun was setting. The cool breeze from the window was providing a calm touch to her wounds. And Jolene sitting by the window, a rosary in her hands. She was praying.

Jolene she whispered, the ache still not subsiding. The girl flew to her side. Yes ma'am. Don't close the window she said, the cool breeze is soothing my wounds. Ma'am I must clean them now that you are awake. But it shall hurt immensely she said. Proceed Jolene it will not hurt more than it already does, and more than my heart aches.

Then the cleansing began. And Christy's tears muffled by her pillow, she only whispered one name Sebastian. When all was done, she looked outside the open windows and noticed that darkness had fallen. And she knew that the duke would return for her tonight once more. She trembled. Then her fears became a reality, the connecting door was flung open and the duke walked in. in his hand was the whip, he glared at Jolene, and yelled OUT! The poor girl took one last glance at her mistress and fled from the room sobbing.

It was time! Sebastian got out of the carriage, his eyes flaring red and his sharpened teeth emerge. Then he was gone into the air and to the window. He stood on the ledge peering inside, he saw her. On her front, her back exposed and saw wounds, scars, blooded scars, his heart leapt, then he saw him standing by her bed, in his hand a whip, and he was ready to strike.

All happened so fast, Christy closed her eyes awaiting the lash, she heard a thump, a growl and the duke's cry of pain. She lifted her head and saw two people fighting by her bed, and one wearing a cloak, a cloak! She thought, no it could not be! Sebastian she tried to move but could not. Then she heard a growl and the duke's cry of pain and he stopped moving beneath Sebastian.

He rose then. Wiping his face she saw a glimpse of blood. Looked down at the duke and saw that his neck had been ripped at the side and blood was gushing out. He is dead she thought. Sebastian she whimpered. He flew to her side in an instance and she saw. Red eyes and sharp teeth. She shrunk back, and fainted away.

Chapter nineteen

She woke up to someone caressing her hair, a soft touch, then last nights vision came back on her and she jerked up. Sebastian! She screamed. I am here my love, here. He said. Sebastian she whispered. She tried to move yet the pain shot through her and she whimpered. He was there holding her, cradling her in his arms, don't move my love I am here.

Then she remembered what she saw and said what are you tell me? I saw you last night tell me what are you?

His eyes looked deeply into hers as he slept beside her on the pillow and he said. My love I am a rare creature. I am a vampire, a day walker. A rare breed amongst my kind, I survive on human blood to live, yet I am rare because my mother was not a vampire she was turned after she had fallen in love with my father.

Turned? She said. How?

He bit her and did not feast on her, and she was turned to become like him. A vampire!

A vampire knows no pain, no sickness, no wounds and they do not age. They thrive at night and only daylight will kill them. I am a day walker daylight has no effect on me.

So if you turn me, my wounds will fade? She whispered.

Yes my dear. But I cannot turn you unless it is what you want. Christy he placed his hand in her hair. Do you love me? Do you want to live with me till eternity? It is a decision you will make. I love you Christy. I cannot bear to lose you. If I am not to turn you I will keep you here in my arms. I shall not let you go.

Tears trickled down her face, tears of joy. How she had longed to hear those words. No one had ever loved her, not even her parents. I love you Sebastian. She moved in pain, yet forgotten by her fulfilled heart she hugged him and kissed his lips. I want to spend eternity with you. I want to bear your children. I love you. Turn me please my love.

That was all he had to hear. His fangs suddenly showed she glared at them, not afraid this time. And he said. Offer me your neck my love, I must bite you.

Christy leaned her head sideways offering him her neck and that pulse he craved. His lips descending to kiss her, then a sharp bite! She grabbed onto his shoulders and inhaled deeply a little whimper escaping her lips. Then it was over. He kissed her neck and said now my love you must rest. When you wake you will be a different woman.

She lay back upon the pillows. Watching him lick his lips lightly and he gathered her in his arms and his final words were; I love you Christy.

Chapter twenty

He kissed her lips lightly, stroking at her breast, murmuring words of love and pleasure, whispering her name softly after each kiss. Hey eyes fluttered open; she was gazing into his eyes. She shifted and noted that there was no pain. Yet there was a hunger, a deep hunger. Lifting her arms around his neck she brought him down upon her and began to move slightly beneath him. Whispering my love!

The clothes disappeared, the moans and cries of pleasure floating in to the night as he took her gently, lovingly and caringly.

When they were both spent and exhausted. She finally whispered. Sebastian I am hungry!

I know my love! This is where I come in. I can turn you into a day walker my dear, you must bite me and feast upon me. Her eyes widened as soon as he took her fingers and placed them upon the pulse at his neck and suddenly she felt her teeth sharpen and the hunger took over. She drew in softly for the bite. Her teeth sank into him, biting him, then the rush of warm blood on her tongue as she lapped and sucked at his wound.

Sebastian, his heart beating fast, he held his love by her hair, fingers twisting and pushing in to his neck, knowing that soon he should stop her, as soon as she had her fill.

Then she pulled back, licking her lips. Then taking his, kissing him fiercely, sitting astride his lap. His shaft had grown harder, and his heart still raced. He grabbed her hips and lowered her upon him. She moaned, arched and scratched his back. Feeling him take her harder and fierce as their mood. Till they both came wildly and their cries echoed into the night. For they were joined, through blood, soul, and heart till eternity.