All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 10'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Satisfying

This was a very satisfying conclusion to this re-boot. I'm glad that David finally witnessed it. And Titus and Beth didn't give a damn about him seeing them together. I'm almost sorry that he thinks what he saw was Titus and Beth's first time! Beth choosing to leave David and her old life behind was the right choice. Titus found the only woman who he would ever invite to leave with him, and Beth left with the true love of her life, and the only Real Man she has ever known. David is left to cry.

federiquitofederiquitoalmost 5 years ago
Dar GRACIAS

Simply this chapter is Wonderful.

FIRST.-

We were anxiously waiting for long 10 chapters, to see how Titus took Beth, in front of her husband David, and finally, Congratulations.

This scene was very morbid, and it bewitched us because nothing was missing, sexually speaking, Titus a Beth, naked, made her suck, took it and finally sodomized her and in her own bed.

SECOND.-

And that she finally admitted to the cameras. "That I loved him" and that he left with Titus on the motorcycle, and wearing that bikini, so unseemly, it was amazing.

We congratulate you

THIRD.-

Hopefully in the future, dear Beth, suffer a little humiliation at the hands of blacks, just to level karma a little, hahaha.

Greetings from Mexico.

Federico

GiganticGiganticover 3 years ago

Loved this chapter most of all. Beth leaving with Titus made the whole story. Leaving David crying in his beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Extreme worthless wife

Talk about worthless men well not really real men I would bet$500.00 a child that they are welfare babies and the dumb women don't understand. What kind of a husband is stupid enough to watch his wife ride off with black brother. Come to think of it he is smart if he gets to the lawyer quick and divorces her and move. I forgot never speak to mother again and finds a new life.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Another masterpiece. I second everything Federiquito says below.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In real.life, David would take a shotgun to Titus much earlier in the story arc. But hey it is fiction. Not written well and full of tropes. But apparently some people like it. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...