The Twelve Zenati Pt. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do believe it," he said, gently taking her hand from her eyes and cupping her face with one hand running along her jaw. "You showed me how you felt before you left me at the casino, and I let you go for the same reason. Because I love you, and you asked me to trust you."

Unable to take the intensity of his eyes, Marcella leaned forward and gently kissed him, making them both close their eyes. She slid her lips over his, licked her tongue against his lips until he opened his mouth and slid his tongue against and around hers. Then, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly against him. She moaned as she felt the hair on his chest rub against her nipples, and she squirmed in his arms.

"The only person who has ever pursued me as doggedly as you have, was my uncle, and he claimed to love me too," she whispered and felt him freeze in their embrace. "I've never even come close to a storybook romance, and I don't understand it or you, but I know I don't want you to be hurt any more than I want Olivia hurt again. I know that I do feel safe with you. But, I know that even now, you are compromising who you are to keep me from losing my shit at you again, and I hate that I did that to you." She pulled her head from his hand and turned away from him.

"I never thought I would want to compromise who I was for anyone," Noah admitted. "Like you, I am the typical middle child who faded into the background and looked after everyone else. I guess I still do or did that to a certain degree before you came along," he flopped to his back, lying beside her and taking her hand in his. There comes a point where you have to start doing what you want and fuck everyone else. You don't want to be part of the Tables fine; once the Gamemaster is dealt with, we will take off and find our own bliss somewhere with good surf and cheap accommodation so our savings last as long as possible," he chuckled.

"You'd leave your family for me?" she asked as if still not believing it even though he had told her that more than once.

"You know the curse of my people and what it means to us to find our curse breaker?" he asked.

"I listened to you and Vivienne when you tried to explain it to me," she admitted quietly.

"It was different for me. I have an empathy for my family, not quite as strong as Dom's, but that empathy made me feel the curse-breaking differently, which was why I didn't realise it was you initially. It did hurt to walk away from you that night, but now I am sort of glad I did. I don't think you were ready for the kind of relationship we were always destined to have, and I'm pretty sure I was not ready for you to come in like a wrecking ball and make me re-evaluate everything I thought was important. You're not the only one guilty of doing a heap of stupid shit lately," Noah sighed and squeezed her hand.

"So, this is it, the naked truth, so to speak?" Marcella asked with a smile, leaning up on one elbow and placing a hand on his chest.

"So to speak," Noah chuckled, turning his head to face her and locking his gaze to hers. "You have to trust someone sometime. Why not me? I've never purposely hurt you or put you in danger. I have only ever wanted to care for you first as a friend and then so much more," he picked up her hand and pressed his lips to the ring she still wore on her ring finger.

"You make it sound so easy," she shook her head.

"You make it seem more complicated than it is," he challenged. "We are destined. You're my ride or die, my penguin. You're the Juliette to my Romeo, and the Elizabeth to my Darcy...."

"Shut up," Marcella gave a soft half-laugh before kissing him deeply.

She pushed his shoulders which had turned toward her, back onto the bed until he was lying flat. His hands went to her hips, running up and down his thumbs caressing the inside of her thighs. She leaned down and kissed him again. This time his hands moved up and cupped her breasts. She made a needy mewl in the back of her throat as his rough thumbs brushed against her nipples.

Her hands moved restlessly over his chest and shoulders as she retook control of their actions. Her lips moved over his chest as she nipped at his body the whole way down. His hands slid into her hair as she licked his thigh and finally moved to take his hard cock into her mouth. Her tongue slid over and around the head, and his hips came up off the bed when she buzzed her lips, making a humming noise so that he could feel the vibrations through his entire body. He was breathing hard and about to thread his hands into her hair when he heard another golf cart approach the house and muffled voices sound outside.

"Fuck!" he cursed and pulled her up against him drawing deep breaths and trying to think of ice-cold showers as he prepared for the interruption he knew wouldn't leave without some acknowledgement. His family was never shy about interrupting afternoon delights.

"Noah! Get your ass out here. There's news from Rick," The voice called up.

"Fuck off, Pietro, I'm busy up here. Come back in an hour," Noah yelled back, recognising his cousin's voice.

"Yeah, Xavier said you'd say that but to tell you that he knows you won't want to miss this meeting," Pietro offered. "Honestly, my brother's scarier than you, so I guess I'll wait until you get dress rather than return without you," he laughingly yelled back.

"Then wait, it's your choice," Noah grumbled loudly.

Noah flipped Marcella onto her back, his hands moving up and down her body. He licked his way down her body, stopping at her nipple to suck on it, drawing it deep into his mouth rolling his tongue over its stiff peak. While he did that, his hand cruised lower and slid between her thighs. He rubbed his thumb over her clit, sliding his hand through her damp curls.

"Go to your meeting! I will be here when you return," she breathed hotly, feeling him slip two fingers deep inside her.

"But I need you now," he murmured back, lifting his head to look at her showing he had no intention of stopping. He could feel how tightly her body was wound as he started at the top all over again, kissing his way down her body.

"Noah, please." She mewled, not caring that she sounded like she was begging. "Your cousin is just outside listening to us!"

He slid his tongue over her clit, and her hips jerked up to meet him as he sucked at her. He licked and slid his tongue into her moving in and out in such a rhythmic motion she was closing in on the orgasm her body wanted. And then he stopped leaving her teetering on the edge of oblivion.

"What do you want, Marcella?" he asked as he climbed up her body and settled his hips between her legs.

"You," she said on a breath. "I want you and this, and everything you want, just maybe not everything right now," she admitted, her brain whirling with the truth of the moment. "What I want right now, though, is the orgasm you just stole from me!"

He toyed with her nipple and looked directly into her eyes as he thrust inside her in one long slow movement before pulling back and beginning to pound into her forcefully, hard and fast. She gasped and arched against him. She could feel him moving deeper and harder inside her. She rocked her hips, keeping up with his pace, her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands on his shoulders.

He felt her body so tight around his feeling her giving herself freely. He almost lost his shit right then. She was so tight and so wet he thought he would lose his mind as he kept moving harder and faster, and then she cried out her elusive orgasm. He felt her stiffen around him, and he dimly heard her calling his name as he thrust deep one last time as she arched upward into him, and he let go of all restraint as he felt everything drain out of him.

He collapsed beside her, breathing just as hard as she was. His face buried in her hair, he nuzzled her shoulder. All he could think was that he didn't want to go to the meeting his cousin had come to get him to attend. He just wanted to stay here with this loving and softer version of Marcella.

"Hey," Marcella said softly. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" she teased, rolling to her side to face him.

"I don't wanna," he groaned and pulled her on top of him, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

"I think your family already hate me enough for all the trouble I brought them, don't make me the reason you start ignoring your family duty," she teased. "Maybe I shouldn't think about this quite so much. There is plenty of time to convince me of that happily ever after you want so badly. But, for now, maybe we should just enjoy each other and take it for what it is right now? I'm here, and I have no plans to leave, at least not today, especially when you haven't fed me yet."

"I imagine there is a whole kitchen full of food there," he chuckled.

"It's not the same as having you serve me as you did up in the treehouse," she grinned. "That was pretty hot!"

"Come with me then, and I'll make us dinner when we get back," he bargained just before another cart pulled up downstairs, making them freeze again.

"I doubt he's dressed yet," Pietro warned the newcomer.

"Put some pants on, Noah Vivienne is coming up with Olivia, and you need to get your ass over to the Athenaeum," Gideon called up, and before they could even move, there were footfalls on the stairs. Noah picked up Marcella and pulled her into the bathroom, laughing as they hid from their guests.

"Tell me what you want?" Noah urged as he pulled on his pants. "Do you want to stay here with the girls? Do you want to come with me? Do you want some time alone?"

"You'd let me stay here unsupervised?" she asked, having been used to not being left alone in case she ran again.

"Trust goes both ways, as you pointed out. So, if I want you to trust me, I have to give you that same trust and honesty," he said reasonably, showing her how serious he was about stopping all the games they had been playing with each other.

"The girls are fine. I've been a pretty crappy sister and friend lately, so I guess I owe them some time to scold me," she sighed.

"If you're sure," he nodded and slipped into the bedroom to gather her some clothes while she washed up as best, she could at the sink he had just vacated. "We're coming out just a few more minutes," he said when faced with the two women in the living area watching him through the open bedroom door. "She's going to have a quick shower, so make yourselves at home," he slipped back into the bathroom.

"Shower and feel comfortable," he kissed her and smiled. "I'll be back as soon as possible, and if your good, I will even wear an apron while I make you dinner," he winked.

"Go to your meeting. I will be fine," she said, knowing he would tell her what happened when he returned.

Noah slipped out, grabbing his shoes and a clean shirt before walking into the living room and taking a seat for a minute to put his socks on and lace his joggers

"Don't scold her too much. She's already beating up on herself a lot. Konrad's deceptions have shaken her a lot which is why I think we saw the different sides of her come out more," Noah warned.

"I understand," Vivienne said, "Trust me, Gideon has warned me to leave my doctor coat at the hospital while I am here. We just want to talk baby showers and wedding plans," she smiled.

"And maybe a little bit about my book and Jessa's boys," Olivia added.

"Just don't break her," he said thoughtfully. "She's more fragile than she seems. Call me any time for any reason, okay?"

"We will. Don't worry so much. It will be fine, we promise," Vivienne reassured him as Gideon stepped into the room.

"We gotta go, little brother. Don't make me call Dad to move your stubborn ass," Gideon threatened with a smile.

"I'd call you on that, but you would do it, and then Dad would gloat all day," Noah sighed and stood up, looking back towards the bathroom where the shower still ran and sighed.

"Let's go then. The sooner we do this, the sooner I can come back," he grimaced.

*****

Marcella slowly finished her shower and dressed, considering the two women she knew waited for her in the living area. She had so many questions about them and their lives, and for the first time, it really hit her that everything she had done to keep them safe and protect them had only alienated her from them. She knew nothing about her sister's plans or what had happened with the AFP after Hermione's was raided. Konrad had told her Olivia could already be married. Just the thought of missing that event had devasted her at the time. She'd been a horrible friend to Vivienne, who she knew was suffering through the early stages of her pregnancy. Still, neither she nor Gideon had scolded her for the extra stress she had caused them or even slightly withdrew their friendship from her to protect themselves. Instead, they had come to Adelaide to help her, and she admitted, to support Noah.

Once dressed, Marcella made her way into the living room, not exactly contrite and ready to apologise but at least ready for them to scold her without reacting badly. Instead, her tummy growled, and she consoled herself that the noise was due to lack of food, not nervousness with the two women she felt closest to.

"Hey, sorry about that. It's been a long day. Have you checked out if there is food and drinks in the kitchen? I'm starving, so I hope something is in there," Marcella said as she walked through the living area straight to the kitchen, avoiding looking at either of the women directly.

"If it's anything like our place, I'm sure Emma and Beverly organised people to stock it. They are pretty awesome friends to have in this family," Vivienne said, coming to her feet and following Marcella through to the kitchen.

"They were teaching me to cook before all of the drama with Konrad," Olivia said. "If you can believe that," she gave a little laugh.

"I guess Mama didn't do so well at teaching either of us," Marcella admitted, then gasped and covered her mouth, making both women snap their looks to her. "Ursula Zia! I never went to pay my respects, and that's the least that woman deserved for standing up to Papa for me," she said sadly. "I was going to say I got lucky when I moved in with Zia Ursula. She taught me how to feed myself as well as sew and mend my favourite outfits when money was so tight for us."

"I wasn't interested enough to find an Aunt to teach me," Vivienne admitted. "I sort of regret that now," she held a hand over her belly. "I think I would like to cook for the little one rather than give him jar food all the time."

"Pfft, that stuff is nutritionally regulated. So, you'll be fine besides I bet Beverly and Emma would like nothing more than another reason to hold a baking bee or whatever," Olivia waved her hand. "On to more important things like me!" she laughed. "But seriously, I know Genesis wants the whole big white wedding in a church with a priest and all that, but I just don't think I can walk down an aisle again," she sighed.

"You know that man would marry you in a registry office with strangers as witnesses if that was what you wanted," Vivienne grinned. "I don't think either of you gets just how real this curse of theirs is. I mean, Gideon physically collapsed when ours fell into place," she admitted. "From what Gideon said, Genesis was checked into the hospital to have cardiac investigations after he first saw you, Olivia! And you have no idea how pale and sick Noah looked every time you got hurt or disappeared on us all."

"Noah says it's different for him. Something about empathy for the family and being like Dominic," Marcella frowned, trying to remember the exact words he had used just that afternoon. "That's why he didn't realise it was me at first, or so he says," she mused as she dug through the refrigerator and cupboards in the kitchen, deciding what to make when Vivienne's phone chimed in a clear melodic tune. "I'm guessing we are too far away from anywhere to order pizza, huh? So we'll make toasted sandwiches then. That's nice and quick," she said to Olivia as Vivienne moved away to answer her call.

"Dinners on its way, apparently Gideon doesn't want me to starve his son, and you know this family," Vivienne laughed lightly while still holding her phone against her ear.

"Great, so snacks?" Marcella offered overly brightly at the thought of having to face anyone else in this family.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked immediately, noting the tightness in Marcella's smile and voice.

"I just thought I would have more time before I had to face Noah's family after getting him and Zanto shot," she grimaced.

"You think they blame you?" Olivia asked wide-eyed.

"Blame her for what?" Vivienne asked, coming closer with her phone still in her hand. Vivienne looked at Olivia, who only shrugged and turned to face Marcella.

"Everything," Marcella sighed. "Nothing! I don't know. I just hoped for a little bit of time before having to face the people who got caught up in all the shit that seems to revolve around me."

"Geez, self-absorbed much? Do I need to remind you why you came to Darwin and why you went to find my boat and Hermione's? Let's just park that giant ego of yours and realise none of this is about you. I was the catalyst who started it all. Even Vivienne wouldn't have met Gideon if it wasn't for the fact Gen asked her to help me! You're welcome, by the way," she grinned at Vivienne, who listened open-mouthed and started to laugh at the last statement.

"The more you come out of your shell, the more in awe of you I am," Vivienne laughed. "Thank you," she laughed even more as she took in the stunned look on Marcella's face. "She's got a point, Marcie. It's all pretty much her fault. However, I am more inclined to blame Remington even though he is dead."

"Yeah, let's blame him! There you go, Marcie, you are absolved of anything to feel bad about with this family because I guarantee you, they blame Remington and the Suebi for everything and now Konrad as well," Olivia said as if it was the most reasonable thing in the world.

Marcella made an antipasto board while listening to the two women. Next, she poured a glass of wine for herself and Olivia and a juice for Vivienne. Then, content to stay where they were, she pulled one of the bar stools around to the end of the peninsula bench to sit with her closest friends. She didn't want to lose either of them by running away, but she also didn't want to stay and become part of the mammoth family, who were just as buried as every other table in arcane rules and misogyny.

"So, about my wedding, because we all know this evening is about me," Olivia grinned.

"I thought we were going to talk baby shower stuff. You two are the closest thing I have to family here who could do it for me because I don't want to have to host my own baby shower. How awkward would that be?" Vivienne put in.

"Okay, it can be a little bit about you, but Marcie is my big sister and the person I always had to tell me what to do," Olivia conceded.

"A fat lot of good that did you," Marcie snarked.

"You and I both know I would be dead by now if you hadn't have done everything you did back then," Olivia said softly, looking directly at her sister. "So, you kept me alive, and now it is your responsibility to help me with that life. So help me with my wedding dilemmas and plan Viv's baby shower."

"I don't have the skills for either of those things," Marcella shook her head.

"We have an expert party planner as a sister-in-law. So you just have to pick decorations and food and maybe games for the shower. I'd like it to be a surprise, please," Vivienne smiled widely.

"And do you have a wedding planner on stand-by?" Marcella turned to look at Olivia.

"Me? Gosh, no! I just want advice on the whole big wedding, church, priest, aisle, thing," Olivia grimaced. "If I can't get past that horror scene, there won't be a wedding which is fine with me, but Gen really wants it, and I hate disappointing him when he is so good to me, and all I have brought to him is drama and a sister who wanted to tear his head off initially. Thanks for not doing that, by the way," she grinned at Marcella.