All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 34'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Brilliant again Ellie, this story just gets better with every chapter…… The Tables rule 🤠

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed your stories! I giggled excitedly when I saw that there was an update. Thank you for keeping this up - you are terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly wholesome, and very much needed too.

Tess (uk)

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

It honestly doesn't matter how long it has been between chapters. It is always just a joy to read whenever you post. 5 stars

SirWimSirWimover 2 years ago

I'm glad that you are back Ellie, and take your time, the story is gone get better that wayI think.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 2 years ago

Okay, I think I'm caught up.

I'm loving having the ability to "see" what is happening within Marcella/Marcie/Chella 's mind. That is extremely helpful. Again it is nothing short of exceptional how you provide us insights into your characters in ways basic dialogue between them could never allow. It allows us opportunities to build deeper emotional bonds with them and helps us to cheer/curse other characters who are interacting with them for trying but just missing because they have not yet caught up to what we know.

I love seeing Marcella/Marcie/Chella deal with the realization that everything she lived and fought for is coming to a head. Soon it will be over, one way or the other, and because of that we see her starting to struggle with who/what she wants to be when that happens. Sure some of it is premature, at some point she never expected to live past that moment and maybe she won't, but she has always been a planner and that wont let her block out these thoughts/needs/wants. They are only planted seeds now but soon I believe they will grow.

I love the build up going on behind the main scenes and anxiously await the explosions that are about to be triggered for better or worse. And as always the impact on the tables and the people who run them.

FINALLY, I still think Noah is jerk and will always be too much of a table boy to be right for Marcella/Marcie/Chella. Noah's statement..."I know you need to be challenged as well as trusted to keep up with me"...for the entire first 20+ chapter she not only kept up, working alone she ran circles around him and his boys. The fact that he continues "think" she might be worthy to run HIS law firm in HIS absence or that she might be worthy to run a charity or two when she marries HIM...still grinds me. Perri, I see it, Cat, I get it, Marcella/Marcie/Chella...NO just NO.

HOWEVER, in a turnabout for me, I'm starting to give Noah credit for trying. Trying to better understand her, their relationship, and in learning to be a real man vs a table boy. So help me xEBx if you make me actually like Noah I will...something...I don't know exactly what...but definitely something!!!!! God you write so well.

"I don't think you were ready for the kind of relationship we were always destined to have, and I'm pretty sure I was not ready for you to come in like a wrecking ball and make me re-evaluate everything I thought was important. You're not the only one guilty of doing a heap of stupid shit lately," Noah sighed and squeezed her hand.

See that line there is our boy growing up...a reason for hope...no not hope...faith...faith that from here forward he will TRY to be better...we shall see. I just hope Noah is trying for her and for them, and not because as I still fear, he simply figured out how to psychologically manage her and still simply wants to win the big game trophy she represents because it's his right by birth since she's his curse-breaker.

Thank you again for sharing this with us. I look forward to...literally...whatever comes next :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing your incredible story. And for expanding the story of Marcie and her identities.

PlainJane50PlainJane50over 2 years ago

Thank you for submitting more chapters. I feel like I'm meeting old friends after a long absence.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 2 years ago

Thank you Ellie. For continuing. For still sharing your story with us after everything that's happened....

Please stay well.

Jules x

owned_by_sirowned_by_sirover 2 years ago

Welcome back Ellie! Hoping that everything is smoothly sliding into summer for you. I truly enjoyed this chapter, Marcella has not been one of your characters that I felt any type of fondness or much empathy until the last few chapters. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ellie it's so good to have you back. Yes, your stories are wonderful and I love reading them, but it's just good to know you're getting your mojo back. You are rising above the assholes. I know it can't be easy, but you have more friends and fans than any of those "others" who try to take you down. Thanks for continuing to write about the Tables. They are all such fascinating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so thankful I am so late to the party. I have binge read all of table stories in 2 weeks. I could not IMAGINE the stress and anxiety of only reading one chapter at a time. Big props to everyone that did this. Big props to you, Ellie, for bringing me so many emotions as I read. I can go from laughing, to crying, to utter pride and despair in a single chapter. You are a magician with words and these stories are captivating all while you were having health troubles of your own.

I absolutely died laughing and loved

Reading when M asked Genesis his shoe size. Hilarious! I have loved M ANDDDD Noah. They have both had to learn to step out of everything they’ve known to be at the point they are at now. I also wish the curse was real, it would make dating so much simpler 😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES