The Twelve Zenati Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back at the hotel, Noah carried her from the car as he had from the Gambaro house. He began to walk through the lobby towards the elevators with Gideon and Vivienne hurrying alongside him to swipe the cards for access when a voice stopped him.

"Mister Zenati," the concierge called out catching their attention.

"You go up with them. I will meet you there," Gideon instructed Vivienne and turned toward the man hurrying towards them, stopping him before he could intercept Marcella and Noah.

"How can I help you?" Gideon asked with a smile and his general cheerful countenance.

"Ah, it was the other Mr. Zenati who I called. My apologies. A package was dropped off for Miss Marcella Gambaro with the instruction that it was to be delivered to her alone. That was her I saw being carried by your brother?" he inquired.

"It was, and it seems you and I need to speak about this more privately. Would you have an office we could use?" Gideon suggested rather than questioned.

"Of course," the man nodded to his colleague. He led the way behind the front reception area to a large office where the manager usually sat but was at a meeting of his own. "Is there a problem with the package being left for Miss Gambaro?" he asked, critically eyeing the Zenati brother.

"Miss Gambaro has a fairly persistent stalker who has kidnapped her and harmed her already. We have only managed to find her in the last few days and are in the process of taking her home, where she will be safe. No one but our own family should know she is here, so no packages would be sent for her without being addressed to one of the Zenati staying at this establishment. Neither were any of the rooms booked under Miss Gambaro's name. So, I would like to know how someone knew she was staying here in the first place. Then I would be curious as to why you would take instructions like that from an unknown person when the woman is here under our protection." Gideon kept his smile and most charming demeanour during his questions.

"I had no idea. If you had warned us, we would have taken precautions and alerted you," the concierge said amiably. "But Marcella is a Gambaro, and I must place her interests above those of your family, I am afraid."

"We will need the video surveillance of the man who left the package and to speak with anyone who spoke to him during his visit here," Gideon instructed, ignoring the man's superior attitude.

"That's the thing. We found the package and the instructions left on the end of the reception desk. Nobody saw anything or spoke to anyone about the package. Our surveillance video will be at your disposal once it is approved by one of the Gambaro's."

"I will call Oscar myself then, shall I? I was just at his home, and he may question why I would be calling him so soon over something so trivial. I am soon to be Miss Gambaro's brother-in-law. I am sure my brother, her fiancé, would approve of us intercepting this package before it reached her," Gideon said crisply. At the same time, he texted Genesis and Xavier about the package left for Marcie by an unknown person and his need for Oscar to intervene. He then texted Vivienne to let her know he might be a while and asked her to look after Marcella while Noah joined him downstairs in the concierge's office.

It was mere minutes before Noah arrived. He was so on edge that he was jumping at anything out of the ordinary. He was shown into the office and felt an ominous aura radiating from his brother.

"What's up?" he asked Gideon ignoring the imperious looking man who must have been the concierge.

"It seems that an admirer has left a gift for Marcella, but this man claims that his instructions were to give it to Marcella and no one else. We were just renegotiating those instructions," Gideon said casually. "I expect that Oscar will come with Genesis and sort this out for us as this man will do nothing for us unless the Gambaro's say so."

"If Oscar is with Gen, I am sure we can sort this out right now," Noah said, giving the man a dark look and picking up his phone. After a minute on the phone with Oscar explaining the situation, he hung up. He raised an eyebrow at the concierge, who had been looking smug as if he and Gideon had been lying about their meeting with Oscar and Nathaniel earlier.

"He's sending someone within two minutes," Noah said to Gideon, who reclined in his chair as if prepared to wait.

"Perhaps you could wait in the lobby for your Gambaro friend to arrive. I am a busy man and have a hotel to run," he said, dismissing the two men as nothing more than lesser family members of the Zenati. He knew the tables' leaders were not moving far from their homes after the recent attacks across the country.

"Certainly, and might I wish you good luck in your new job," Gideon chuckled and dragged a seething Noah from the office. They had barely made it past the hotel reception desk when a harried-looking man raced through the foyer towards them.

"Gentlemen, I am so sorry. I am Nicholas Rizzolo, the manager of this hotel. I believe some of the Gambaro family are on their way to assist you with your investigation. There is no excuse for this colossal insult to you and your family. Please come, and I will find what it is you are looking for," Nicholas invited. He guided them back into the office where the concierge who had not introduced himself to Gideon was now sitting in the manager's chair behind his desk.

"You can go now," Nicholas said in a brittle tone. "Just don't go far. I believe Taddeo Gambaro is on his way and will want to speak with you." He picked up the phone on his desk, and a minute later, a young woman walked into the office as the concierge left. She placed a package on the desk and left again without a word.

"The package and the note that accompanied it," the manager spoke while picking up his phone. He gave further instructions to the hotel security regarding the footage needed from approximately one until four o'clock that afternoon.

"Are the watchers who returned with us stationed on our floor?" Noah asked tightly, making Gideon roll his eyes at his brother.

"Just open the package and let us handle it from there. Gen is on his way back with Oscar. Once you see it for yourself, then you can go back to her," Gideon said just as tightly as Noah had spoken, sharing his anxiety.

The note said precisely what the concierge had parroted to them. The package was to be delivered to Marcella Gambaro only. The package was wrapped simply in brown paper. Noah carefully opened it, not wanting to destroy any evidence by ripping it apart like he wanted to do. Eventually, a boxed game of Cluedo sat on the desk with three replicated cards stuck to the front of the box. The first card was labelled Miss Gold and showed a picture of Marcella in a gold dress. The second card showed a black blade in the form of a dagger. The third card showed the observatory as a room with a telescope pointed through a high window.

"The game master ensuring she knows he is watching her?" Gideon asked.

"I think there's more to it than that. Probably something only Marcie can decipher, but I won't be waking her or asking her about it until we are back at home and safe from his eyes," Noah said. "You can sort out the idiots and surveillance. Call me if you turn up anything else," he paused as he began to walk out and turned to his brother with a sigh. "I appreciate all of this, Gideon. You know that, right? I trust you and Gen to find everything we can before we leave. We can't leave Vivienne or even Olivia alone with her now. I can't let either of them be hurt while we are down here. There's too much danger if he tries to take her while we are occupied by this stupid nonsensical package which may be exactly what he wanted."

"Fuck," Gideon groaned, not having thought twice about leaving his wife to watch over Marcella while the armed watchers secured the hallway outside their room. He watched his brother hurry back toward the elevators and turned back to the manager, who hovered close by looking at the strange contents of the package left for Marcella.

Reaching the room, Noah was grateful that Marcella still appeared to be sleeping. Still, he immediately barked at Vivienne, who was standing at the windows enjoying the colourful sunset over the ocean.

"Vivienne, don't stand at the windows," Noah explained after barking the single word move a moment before.

"Noah," Vivienne yelped and moved away from the window. "What's going on?"

"Sorry, Viv, but Konrad's watching the hotel. He knows we are here," Noah said. "He left a message for Marcella. Gideon is working with the Gambaro's to sort out the fact from the fiction downstairs. It's probably dangerous for you to be in here with us, but I want you to wait until Olivia gets here before going back to your own room. Reinforcements are coming to help keep our rooms secure. It should only be a few minutes," he ran his hands over his face and shook his head. He was so fucking tired. All he really wanted to was climb onto the bed with Marcella and hold her while he slept as well. Soon he told himself, soon.

*****

The voices in her head were finally quiet, and Marcella opened her eyes to find herself back in the hotel room bed she shared with Noah earlier that day. One look toward the windows told her little as the curtains were drawn tightly, hiding the fabulous view. She considered getting up to open the curtains but paused as a soft, persistent hand stroked over her shoulders and down her spine. Then the gentle hand moved back up as if petting her or soothing her from a bad dream. She was still wearing the dress she had worn to lunch, one of her more feminine choices. She frowned, remembering she hadn't been herself earlier that day. She hadn't been herself for a while now, and she rolled over, coming face to face with the owner of the hand that had travelled her back.

Green eyes met brown, and she was surprised to see the mix of adoration and heat along with the concern in his eyes as he returned her stare. She could understand his concern. She was aware he had been dealing with her duelling personalities that came out when she could not process the mixture of fear and confusion particular places or people could trigger. She batted away those thoughts, for the moment, and let herself enjoy the moment of silence from her inner voices as she took in Noah's expression.

She looked with some concern of her own at the man who had fought with her, tried to protect her and claimed he loved her. Her eyes skimmed over the shape of his jaw, the stubble coating his chin, his lips, his nose, his hair, and - finally- his eyes again. She could get lost in those eyes, she admitted, in that look that just might echo the feelings of hunger and lust she was now experiencing. If nothing else, she knew the chemistry between them was as explosive as ever.

Noah was doing his fair share of admiring as well. In front of him lay the most beautiful woman he had ever met. Her new blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, hiding her soft, delicate neck and coming to rest right above her breasts. He didn't mind the change of colour, but if he was honest, he hoped she would change it back to the warm dark chestnut it had been.

Marcella's rounded and perfect breasts lay barely influenced by gravity, in Noah's opinion, due to the bra holding them in position while on her side. He could imagine Marcella's dusky nipples hardening invitingly and her skin breaking out in goosebumps as they lay so close inspecting each other. Sweeping his eyes upward, he took in the sight of her perfect lips before, once again, locking eyes with her. He wanted to kiss her so badly but was unsure who he had woken up with, the warrior or the submissive.

As if his thoughts had become a magnet, Marcella moved to press their lips together. Once she had made the first move, Noah had no problem deepening the kiss into something hot and passionate. Noah reached down and grabbed Marcella by the small of her back, pulling her tight against him. Jolts of energy ran through him from each point of contact their bodies made, intensifying his desire into something passionate that picked her up and carried her along with him.

Marcella's hand brushed against Noah's already solid erection through his boxers, and she hummed into the kiss letting her fingers play over it. Noah lifted one hand to push the strap of her dress from her shoulder, exposing one lace-covered breast, stopping to tease her hardened nipple through the fabric as the other grabbed onto her firm ass, pulling her closer still and kissing her harder. Marcella's husky voice matched Noah's throaty growl as they devoured each other's taste and feel.

Noah broke the kiss first and drew in a deep breath while searching her eyes as if looking for something. The fire was there but not the fight, he realised as she mirrored back the need he felt. Marcella closed her eyes and purred as she felt him kiss his way down her body, taking her dress with him as he went with tugs at the material. Each touch of his lips on newly exposed skin sent tiny ripples of pleasure through her. He worked his way down her neck, his kisses trailing down her collarbone and onto her chest. Taking her other breast in hand, he flicked her bra open. Noah locked his mouth onto the tight, puckered bud of her nipple, his tongue teasing her, flicking back and forth across the most sensitive flesh on her breast. Occasionally, he would bite down lightly, the feeling of his teeth causing her to arch her back ever-so-slightly and moan.

Marcella couldn't take being passive any longer. Her fingers found their way into Noah's hair, and she found herself pushing down on his head, urging him lower and lower. Noah complied, trailing kisses down her stomach and stopping, briefly, at her hips, to remove her panties before brushing lightly up against her clit.

Noah began slowly, licking his way down her slit until his tongue found her hot wetness. He spent some time there, running his tongue around her entrance once or twice before penetrating her and then starting the process again. When her moans became more frequent, he began moving back up toward her clit. At the touch of his tongue on the sensitive bundle of nerves, Marcella bucked against his face, almost grinding herself on to him as she used his hair to guide him. It was all he could do to hold on as he pleasured her, her bucking and rolling hips making even that simple task difficult.

With every moan from Marcella, Noah felt himself grow harder and harder. He had never felt so filled with anticipation. He needed her, needed to feel her around him. He couldn't wait, every fibre of his being urged him to claim the woman he loved. This was his kitten in her entirety. He was sure of it.

Marcella felt the pressure of Noah's tongue recede, only to be replaced by a new pressure as he slid up the bed in a rush to hover over her. She felt him pressing against her, absently wondering at the loss of his boxers, the head of his cock hot with want and desire. He slowly entered her, stretching her by small agonising increments until she thought she couldn't take any more. Then she was empty, the incredible fullness that had just been a part of her suddenly gone. She whimpered and felt his return with a sudden thrust filling her to overflowing, and the waves of pleasure radiating through her making her whimper again. Her hands sought out anything she could grab, one went back into Noah's hair, his bent posture allowing her a firm grip. The other raked nails down his back as he fucked her with complete possession.

Noah was in heaven. Under him was the most gorgeous woman, the woman he loved, writhing in pleasure as he thrust into her relentlessly. Her moans of just his name at first soon became parts of a constant litany that included the words God and Holy as well as the filthy words that from her lips drove him insane with need.

Noah knew he could get used to this kind of pleasure. He had never needed or felt a woman like this before. Marcella fit him like a glove, her tight pussy enveloping his cock with every thrust. Involuntary muscle spasms causing her to clamp down on him each time he pulled out, making the feeling of her even more exquisite. It was more than that though, he felt her in the warmth of his chest, his need to not only claim her but keep her and protect her from the world outside of this moment in this room. He loved this woman and, at that moment, he could believe that she loved him in the same way.

Noah had never been so glad for the stamina he had built up over the years as he was now. Even still, he could feel his balls begin to tighten, and tingles shoot down his spine, so he pulled out. Taking a moment to breathe, he gently encouraged Marcella to roll onto her belly. Instinctively knowing what he wanted, she thrust her ass into the air, arching her back and giving Noah the perfect entry from behind. Diving back into her pussy, he groaned in pure pleasure as the tight depths of her wrapped warmly around him.

He began thrusting slowly at first. Marcella moved with him, allowing small mewls of pleasure to escape her, which were like music to his ears. Thrusting harder and faster now, digging deeper into his reserves of energy, he reached around her thigh with one hand to stroke her clit and light her on fire. He wanted her to come again but with him this time.

Marcella's mewls became more and more shrill, her cries of pleasure filling Noah's ears, urging him onward. When she came, she cried out her release, her pussy contracting around Noah's cock, and clamping down on him with every spasm that rocked her body. Noah thrust in deeply one final time, burying himself deep into her pussy and joining her in the ecstasy. They both collapsed onto the bed at the same time. Noah's larger body draped over her more diminutive form as their legs turned to jelly and their bodies completely drained of energy. Noah rolled over and pulled Marcella close, kissing her tenderly.

"I love you, Marcie," Noah said softly, catching and holding her green gaze. "I know a lot is happening for you and to you at the moment, but that is the one thing I never want you to doubt. I love you, and I can and will keep you safe if you let me."

Marcella considered closing her eyes and hiding from the intensity of this man and his love again. She could let the warrior fight with him for her independence or have Chella submit to his wants and desires, or she could sort out her own shit. She said nothing and keeping her eyes on him while letting out a ragged breath. She had things to do and places to go to sort out her shit, and she knew this man wouldn't stop helping her if she could just trust him enough to tell him what she needed and wanted.. She closed her eyes, considering her choices.

She heard him sigh at her silence and felt him pull her closer. She opened her eyes again and wondered at the heartfelt sigh he made. "Was he going to give up on her finally? Give her the freedom she had been arguing about wanting and needing? She found she didn't like the idea of him walking away. Even though he was linked so closely to his table. He had said he loved her. He wouldn't walk away now, would he? Had she finally pushed him too far? Would she be free of the tables to live her own life again if he did leave her? What about Konrad? The game playing prick was probably just waiting for a chance to retake her. No, she was better off here for the moment, and the perks of being with Noah weren't so bad while she sorted out what she wanted to do and share with him. She stroked a hand over his chest and rested it low on his belly, making him chuckle.

"Sleep, Marcie. Tomorrow will be a long day for us both," he said gently and rolled her to her side so he could spoon her and hold her in his arms as they tried to sleep the last remnants of the night away. They hadn't planned to stay the extra night but after seeing the doctor and the drama around the package it was thought best to remain where they were with the full might of the Gambaro's surrounding them.