All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 33'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Ellie, so good to see that you are back and writing again you have been missed. Hopefully your health is good and your writing is enjoyable once agai. Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very glad that you are back again. Hope all is well with you!

wowinfidelwowinfidelover 2 years ago

Thanks for another installment.. Looking forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bah. I still don't like Noah. She'd be so much better of without him. He's only ever pretended he thought she was capable of anything then torn her to shreds.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

Always so excited when you post a new chapter. Eagerly looking forward to what happens next.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 2 years ago

Yeah! You blessed us with another chapter:) I can’t wait to see how it turns out. And please ignore the complainers. Some people feel so entitled instead of being grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Words can not describe how I feel right now. My fear for you medically when you take time out... this horrible crime you are enduring, this theft... To read you now lifts me that you are moving forward. I hope this means the big bad ugly world of Amazon has fixed a wrong. That handcuffs have been used, if only virtual. This rotten thief will to this again and again, if not you than who. You should be angry but please remember that you were brave. I truly wished for this nightmare to be over, let this be done. So happy and relieved to read you words again. Thank you!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Glad to see you here again. Another wonderful chapter. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 2 years ago

Awesome! Looking forward to the next installment, the twists and turns are keeping my seatbelt tightly buckled, nicely done.

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 2 years ago

We are blessed to have you back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back thank you for continuing this story

MbC56MbC56over 2 years ago

I'm so happy to see this next chapter. You are one of my favorite writers and I anxiously await the next

moedik2moedik2over 2 years ago

Hi and welcome back Ellie. I hope you have resolved all the issues with your stories. I have enjoyed all of them and hope for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a brilliant addition to the story ! Poor Marcie is still suffering. I must say though that I agree with Marcella/ Marcie because my overall perception of the Table families is that they are very definitely horrendously misogynistic. Whilst the Tables that have been featured in their own stories do of course care about their women folk their respect is more hit or miss. I don’t recall the *exact* details, there was the incident where Peri Donati did or was on the verge of having to “service” her soon to be father in law. All because that was the way things were done in the family. It’s very definitely abnormal behaviour in westernised countries, presumably it’s abnormal elsewhere.

Like others I’m thrilled that the story is still progressing. I hope that life is treating you better. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your stories.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing to write in the face of the awful issues with stealing your stories and getting Amazon to help you. You are the most amazing author in this huge collection, and I for one will look forward to reading anything you write now and in the future. Please know we all love you and hope that you will be able to finish this and other stories. And that we will never support or purchase stories from the scum that stole from you.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 2 years ago

First, welcome home. We, I, have missed you dearly. Second, I can only hope your health and intellectual property issues are better. As for my thoughts on this chapter, I need to do a little rereading to reset myself and then revisit this chapter and then I’l have those thoughts shared with you shortly ;)

Thank you for coming back.

jaklanjaklanover 2 years ago

The dog has lifted, and Ellie is back in town! It is fantastic to see you and your stories once again, all is right again with the universe.

ticianticianover 2 years ago

Ellie, so glad you have continued. Hope you get the issues of your stolen stories sorted quickly. Please keep going as your stories are a continuous pleasure.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 2 years agoAuthor

I am so lucky to have such loyal and dedicated readers as you all. Thank you all so much for your kind words whenever I feel I have dropped the ball and possibly been forgotten. You are all amazing and your comments mean the world to me.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 2 years ago

Welcome back, you were missed very much!

I need more please…

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this chapter. I eagerly await the next one. But I understand how much work it is. Thank you.

HixbearHixbearover 2 years ago

You have made my day, my week, my year when I logged in today and saw that you had posted a story. I have been so worried about your mental and physical well being. So thankful that you are doing well or at least as well as you can given all the craziness happening in the world right now. Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and hoping that you were well. I think all of us here agree that your mental and physical well being come first. Take all the time you need to take care of yourself. I feel lucky that you have chosen to share your talents with me and us your fans.Now to go back and read what your intelligent and talented mind has crafted for us your loyal fans. Thank you as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wonderful to see you actively posting again! I hope that this means your health and intellectual property situations are both much improved. I'm a fan of your work, and was saddened to hear of your troubles. I am very happy to read another chapter of the Zenati, and learn what happens to Marcie and the others. Thanks for sharing your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So great to see you back, Ellie. Love your writing and this story is living up to expectations. Hope you stay well and safe.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

Think I’m going to have to re-read the whole story to remind myself of the details of who’s who. Oh well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for picking up this story again, love your writing. KS

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 2 years ago

Just so pleased to see that you're now well enough to post more of this story! Welcome back Ellie!

Reading this chapter, it felt to me as if there was an overarching drawing together of threads for The Tables themselves...

Jules x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES