All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 12'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intrigue!

Wow... love the twists and turns in this story.. you have a great mind and a true talent for story telling. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The joy of Wednesday mornings.

I get up early every Wednesday to read the next installment of this captivating story. Thank you for your commitment to keep writing. Just remember that if you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of your fans. Be well, literary goddess.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
I love Marcella!

Trusting the Zenati with her information would not have gotten it for her. Now she really did find the boat, and Vinnie has no idea she had her watch recording everything. I want her to stay away from him now, but maybe it is time to decide to trust the Zenati just a little, but they have showed very little regard for her and her smarts. I canโ€™t wait to see how this twist changes things! And if Noah steps up into the second seat, does that mean he will need to keep his Kept and live with Emma? Marcella is ripe for hurt then.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Oh Marcella...

What a tangled web we weave...

Outstanding Ellie, thank you.

Be well please

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this latest installment in the Tables' series. Take care of yourself, enjoy the summer hols. Us Tables' junkies will survive (just).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

Yikes! I guess she outsmarted herself a bit there :)

(Hope you feel better soon)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

umm, How have you been, your health?

Wednesday Passed and you didn't post the part so got a little concerned. I hope you are doing good :)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Running a little late with the next chapter. I should be back on track soon. Thank you for your good wishes :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Health.

Your health is way more important than this story! Please take care of yourself. As much as I love the story and look forward to seeing the next bit, it can wait.

,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brightest of Summer solstice blessings

I just wanted to wish you strength and joy this Holiday season! Thank you for being such a fabulous story teller, and the many stories that are worthy of adding to my library favorites. I've read them all, and have been quite entertained, even with multiple reads. My husband of 36 years, our anniversary is today, thanks you for the many pounces.๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’• I know your treatments suck huge, so sending you healing prayers. Endurance. No worries about story time line. Take care of you, and time to enjoy those closest to you this holiday season, how ever you celebrate it! Celebrating you, and the positive difference you've made in my life!

CHEERS,

EroticallyWicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cancer sucks

I've not been around and look how much I've missed, 12 chapters! Time to sneak in porny reading around the relative's visits.

Be strong and be well, elliebelle. We have all been gifted by your skills. I have spent hours reading, analyzing and writing lengthy diatribes. Sparing with you and your characters is a joy. We are selfish and want much more from you for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The pot calls the kettle black.

and Genisis thinks his behaviour is better than Marcella's?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES