The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, baby," Hilda chuckled. "Nothing compares to your long, devilish tongue."

Elle felt herself shaking, her nails clawing through the blankets and Hilda shaking the bed against the wooden floor of the bedroom. As her tongue started to speed up, Hilda lifted Elle's legs slightly to widen her hips, presenting her pussy for her to see as she was ready to dominate in a sixty-nine position. Elle continued to please Hilda as she could hear her moaning while she played with her breasts and stared longingly between the legs of her servant. Elle pushed her crotch against Hilda as she started to pant with how much pleasure and energy she exuded. She wanted Hilda to touch her throbbing pussy once more. Hilda decided to show some mercy to the poor demoness as she orgasmed just from the sheer adrenaline. She reached down and caressed her lips as they quivered excitedly. Hilda took her fingers and caressed them against Elle's skin, and this time she took her thumb and began to glide it down the length of her clit, up and down, back and forth, side to side, and then in circles to tease, causing Elle to be practically screaming into Hilda's pussy.

Elle's hips started to shake, the pleasure of Hilda's touch now pushing deep inside her and the intensity of her thumb on her clit together was like a hit of ecstasy running through her. She wasn't breathing now, she was panting. Short gasps of air mixed with short sharp exhaling, matching the speed of her dominator's thrusting and the warmth of her pulsating lips that strangled her breath even more. Hilda was completely lost in the experience, from the bouncing of the bed, the bundle of blankets just sinking in with their erratic movements, and the smell of Elle's heat forgotten to her now as she focused only on the feelings of pleasure that washed over her body. Hilda began to push deeper into her, now doing what she could to push all of the depth she could manage into Elle, harder than she had ever done before but with a newfound purpose to each thrust. Back and forth, deeper and harder, each thrust deeper, and harder than the last.

"Oh god damn, it's so good," moaned Hilda as her body started to convulse from the pleasure of Elle's tongue. "Don't you dare fucking stop."

Elle whimpered in her shame as she continued. Her tongue was getting sore and her breath was short as her nose was buried into Hilda's crotch. All she could smell was the hot moisture of pleasure that emitted from her mistress's body as she pushed her tongue in as deep as it would go and writhed it about to please her. Hilda's body now fluttered with more energy and her toes scrunched up with the tenseness taking over her body. She let out a sudden cry of pleasure as she orgasmed, her body tightening up around Elle as she squeezed her with her thighs. Elle started to kick and flail as Hilda sat down further on her face. She couldn't breathe at all now as her muffled scream just poured into Hilda who continued to pump her aggressively with her fingers.

Hilda finally decided to give Elle another break, as she felt her going limp. She lifted herself up enough for Elle to breathe as she bent down, pushing her breasts against Elle's stomach as she dived her tongue into the wet and abused pussy. Elle let out a long, drawn-out gasp of pleasure as her body stiffened and her toes spread. Her tail writhed like a worm in the sheets as she felt overcome with an explosive build-up of pleasure. Hilda smirked with satisfaction as she kept the submissive demoness pinned down during the orgasm, with Elle howling into Hilda's muff as she kicked and her wings splayed. Hilda stood up as she turned back over to look at Elle as she was losing color from how much air she lost in the orgasm. Hilda laid down on top of her as their breasts pushed together and she started to grind her pussy against Elle's leg again. She sniffed and licked the essence of her own cum off Elle's face and chuckled as Elle just whimpered.

It didn't take long after that for Hilda to feel her climax approach. She lifted her body and put her weight forward on Elle's chest. Elle gasped as Hilda clamped her fingers around her breast and pushed herself hard against the bed. Elle could feel the pressure on her ribs as Hilda was consumed in the fully blossoming orgasm she was having that Elle could barely get out a word to beg for mercy. "Oh god yes!" moaned Hilda as she orgasmed, her body convulsing with pleasure as she continued to dominate over the helpless demoness. "Lucifer take me!"

"M-m-m," Elle muttered. "Mercy!"

Hilda rolled off the bed and laughed as she shook from the orgasm. Her teeth were exposed as she came around and bit Elle on the lips with a hard, passionately aggressive kiss. Elle felt blood in her mouth as Hilda pulled away and licked the crimson juice off her chin. "Well look at you, as good a girl as ever," she chuckled. "You'll need another fire bath to cleanse the shame, I reckon."

Elle coughed and rubbed back her blonde locks as they were covered in sweat. "Just... leave your gifts and begone," she said. "I gave you what you want."

"That you did," chuckled Hilda as she snapped her fingers, bringing her clothes back around her body, draping them over her and covering up her slim, sultry body. She reached into the pocket of her pants and pulled out the money she owed. "What would you ever do without me?" she chuckled.

"I suppose I'd have to get a day job," Elle said with a sigh.

"We both know you won't be able to handle yourself," chuckled Hilda. "I'll be back soon. I like coming around here."

She stepped into the shadows of the dark room and disappeared without a trace. Elle watched on and grunted angrily before lying back in the bed and rubbing her sore body in disdain. "God damn you, Hilda," she muttered under her breath. It wasn't long after that she heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" she called out.

"It's Lilli," came a pitiful squeak.

Elle knew something was up. Lilli of all the girls was the least likely to come to her for anything, especially if she heard what just happened. It was an unspoken rule that no one said anything whenever Hilda came over to 'help' with the rent on the home. She sat up and stretched before pulling the blanket up over her bruised body. "Come in girl," she said in a softer, motherly tone.

Lilli opened the door and peaked in. "Miss Hilda is gone...?" she asked.

Elle sighed and stood up from the bed, walking nude across the bedroom as her demon form slowly recessed into her human skin. Lilli could see the bruises left on her body far more clearly. Elle grabbed her favorite velvet robe and wrapped it around her body. "What is it, Lilireth?" she asked.

"Uhm, well, something happened... today," Lilli started.

"It's a boy," said Elle with a chuckle. "Luna could smell the excitement on you the moment you stepped into the house. That, and your prolonged wash up."

Lilli blushed. "Ever the perceptive one," she said with a sigh.

"It's part of my job," said Elle as she sat back down on the bed and crossed her legs. "So what are you going to ask me?"

Lilli hesitated deciding not to bring Luna into this any more than she had to. Luna was a favorite amongst the girls and the last thing Lilli wanted was to stir the pot. "I was wondering if we could possibly arrange something for me here at the house tomorrow...?"

Elle crossed her arms curiously and smirked with a raised brow. "Go on...?"

Chapter 4

Aldous stood in the parking lot of the school, looking at his phone nervously. It felt like everything was moving quickly as he had just started to get to know this woman. Still, he found himself intrigued in getting to know Lilli more and better understand the spark they clearly shared together. On his back he carried his backpack with a copy of Stephen King's The Shining as well as the film adaptation by Stanley Kubrick on DVD. He also had a notebook and a packet of condoms that Thomas insisted he purchase, because he 'never knows' what could happen. Aldous felt like he knew something would happen, but he wasn't entirely sure what.

Lilli watched him waiting for her in Elle's car. "Are you sure about this?" she asked herself. "No... no this isn't a good idea at all."

She watched Aldous waiting patiently as he started texting. She noticed her message from him saying 'I'm here.' She let out a heavy sigh as she was sweating nervously. She couldn't cancel this now. The last thing she wanted was for Luna to get the better of her. She rubbed her necklace and pondered how this would work. Most of the girls were not going to be home, except for Elle of course. She had to tell the head mother what was happening. Despite her hesitation, Elle agreed and even let her use the car to pick him up. Maybe she thought Lilli was having a change of heart about the whole thing. It was a risky move to bring a boy to a house full of succubi, but Lilli was determined to make the night as normal as possible.

She started up the car and pulled up to Aldous, putting on a big smile. "Sorry I'm late!" she said.

"N-no not at all," said Aldous nervously. He hopped into the car and looked around, taken aback by how clean and sweet it smelled in there. "Wow. This is very nice."

"Thanks," said Lilli. "The head mother really prides herself in cleanliness. If I or any of my sisters borrow the car, we have to keep it very clean."

"Head mother?" asked Aldous.

Lilli realized she was already slipping up a bit. She didn't know if it was wise to tell Aldous anything. This was supposed to be a normal night. Elle promised her it would be a normal night. "Uhm, yeah, I live in a boarding home," she said. "If you hear me refer to my sisters, that's who I'm talking about. The other girls there, I mean. The head mother, Elle, she is our caretaker, though most of us are old enough to come and go as we please without supervision."

"Most?" asked Aldous.

"Well, all of us are, some just need it more than others," Lilli laughed nervously. "But, that's not important. How are you?"

"Nervous," said Aldous. "If I'm being honest. This is new territory for me. I uh, I brought the book and the movie for research on the project. I know that wasn't explicitly stated but it felt like an icebreaker."

"Icebreaker?" Lilli laughed. "I told you, you don't need to be nervous with me. I'm happy you were brave enough to say something first. I was embarrassed about having to leave so early yesterday."

"No don't be," said Aldous. "You have important things to take care of. I understand. I'm just glad we had a chance to work together on something like this."

It wasn't far to get from the school back toward the home as the two continued to talk and maintain great chemistry. Even with her necklace on to suppress her desires, Lilli felt a tingling sensation in her body when she was around Aldous. She had crushed on him for so long that it felt almost unreal he was right there in front of her now, stepping out of the car with her in the driveway of the large, inconspicuous boarding home. Aldous looks at the place, surprised and impressed. He felt an odd energy coming from within the walls as he suddenly shuddered, not realizing how sensitive he was to the magic that emitted from within. "Is something wrong?" Lilli asked as she came around to him.

"What? No, this place is very nice," he said. "Honestly? I'm a little jealous."

"Well, no one is home except Elle," said Lilli. "We shouldn't be too terribly bothered."

Aldous nodded as he followed her closely to the door. It suddenly swung open as Elle stood there, looking down her glasses at Aldous curiously, dressed in a busty blouse and pencil skirt, looking like a dream substitute teacher or secretary. Aldous resisted dropping his jaw as Lilli turned red. "Oh don't look at me like that," Elle laughed as she looked at Lilli then to Aldous. "I have a business meeting I had to dress up for. Just got back and wanted to meet this young man you were bringing into my home. That is all."

Lilli knew she couldn't argue as Elle stepped out and looked at Aldous. She felt a strange energy coming from the young man as it immediately triggered her demonic desires. "Hello ma'am," said Aldous as he held out his hand to shake. "A pleasure to meet you."

Elle bit her lip and stepped back curiously. "Luna is still here but she's busy," she said to Lilli. "I suggest if you two want to get anything done, go on ahead. I'll be making dinner soon... and you are welcome to stay, young man."

"Aldous, ma'am," he said. "And thank you very much."

Lilli turned and took Aldous by the hand, both of them blushing in that moment as she pulled him inside and led him to the stairs. Elle leaned back at the threshold of the door and watched as he followed Lilli up the stairs. She rubbed her chin and bit her finger, holding back her primal demonic urges. There was something different about that human boy, she thought, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Something about the aura he possessed threw Elle off completely. She had to test him, but there were only so many ways she could without angering Lilli. Still, some things were more important than trust.

Lilli and Aldous made it up to her room which she kept fairly plain and simple. Anything that would have given away the secrets of what she truly was had been carefully hidden. "Sorry about that," she said. "The head mother can be a little weird with guys."

"No, it's perfectly understandable," said Aldous. "So who is Luna? One of your sisters?"

"Yes, and we will do our best not to talk to her," said Lilli. "We don't get along. She'll surely try and do something to make you feel uncomfortable. You can just set your bag down on the bed."

Aldous nodded as he watched Lilli kick off her shoes under the bed and sit down with a smile. He set his things down and breathed out nervously. "So, uhm, what do you want to do first?" he asked.

"I'd like you to sit down and look more comfortable," said Lilli with a chuckle. Aldous did so, sitting next to Lilli and smiling, only to feel her hand grace his. His heart started beating as he looked at her and she looked at him. There was nothing else that needed to be said in that moment as their eyes spoke to each other. Lilli leaned in slowly to Aldous. He was screaming internally. Suddenly, she laid her head against his shoulder and choked. "I'm sorry," she said with a whimper. "I really like you, Aldous. I don't want to come off like I'm being desperate or stupid, inviting you here."

"What?" he gasped. "No. No way. I admit, I mean, we just met but, I do like you a lot."

Lilli smiled at him and breathed out. There was something about his presence that seemed even more intense than before. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She reached up and grabbed hold of her necklace nervously. "I uhm, I suppose we can go ahead and put the movie in and start working on that project, right?" she said with a nervous stutter.

"Y-yeah," said Aldous, nodding. He too felt just as nervous and hot as Lilli did. There was something about being in close proximity to her that made him feel different. It was even stronger than the other day because she was actually touching him. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Suddenly, he saw something akin to a dream. Distant glowing fields. A desolate sky. The smell of sweet grass. He opened his eyes again. The image didn't last more than a blink, yet it felt so detailed and real. "Uhm, actually, Lilli," he said. "Sorry, where is the bathroom?"

She looked at him and sat up. "On the other end of the hall," she said. "Don't let the gothic look scare you. Elle has a very acquired taste."

Aldous nodded and stood slowly. He wanted to hide the raging boner growing in his pants. He bit his lip and stepped out. "I'll be right back," he said. "You can go ahead and put the movie in."

"Yeah sure," said Lilli as she watched him leave. She sat back and started fanning herself. "Holy hell... that boy..."

Aldous walked down the hall with his hands tucked in his pants. He was sweating and his heart was beating a mile a minute. He still saw that image which burned into his head every time he blinked. It caused him to flinch and try to shake it off. He made it to the bathroom and paused, hearing a rather unusual sound coming from the door right next to it which had been left open ajar. There he heard loud whispers, almost like the people were trying to be heard. He casually peaked, feeling a strong curiosity guiding him to the door. There he saw a young man he recognized from one of his classes sitting on a loveseat with another girl around Lilli's age. "Luna, do we really have to do this now?" said the young man as Luna was drawn up on the couch and hovering over his crotch.

"Mm, I don't know Matty, I'll have to really think about it," Luna stuttered as she pulled the young man's thick cock out of his pants.

Luna bit her lip in sudden exhilarated excitement at seeing such a beautifully meaty piece in her hand. It wasn't like she didn't know what to expect. She closed her eyes and went in, with her soft lips pursed on the rim of his shaft and her wet tongue pushing against his head. Aldous watched with wide eyes in disbelief. He stopped and looked around to see no one else was in the hall before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. He continued to hear the sounds even through the walls as he closed his eyes and saw a flash of the same vision from before. He opened them again and looked toward the wall. It was like he could see everything even from the privacy of the bathroom, like a perverted Superman with x-ray vision.

"Do you regret wanting to see other people?" Luna cooed pleasantly as she bobbed up and down on her ex-boyfriend's meaty cock.

Aldous gasped as he couldn't believe what he was seeing, or even how he was seeing it, yet all the while felt a heat rise within him. A heat that was all too familiar. Luna worshiped Matty's pulsating manhood right down to the texture of his foreskin as it filled out around her lips and against her tongue was part of what made this blowjob an exhilarating experience for her. She wanted to please him and do so slowly, where they could enjoy each moment for as long as possible and really draw out the sensational feelings of pleasure and tension that came from being in such close proximity with each other after so long. Aldous leaned back on the counter and looked at the dark, brooding atmosphere of the bathroom's environment. He continued to focus on the scene as it played out, feeling their emotions and heat so strongly it painted a picture as clear as the two naked eyes.

Matty groaned with exhilaration as he watched her go, getting more and more comfortable with each passage of her lips caressing over his girthy cock. Aldous started to breathe heavy in tandem as he leaned against the wall, mouth open and in awe at how this scenario seemed to be forced into his mind. Each moan Luna made reverberated off of Matty's skin and sent mini-shivers down his spine. Matty writhed a little as he watched the motion of his ex as she moved her body, still clothed in her low-fashion, overly exposed casual garments. He eyed down her chest whenever she bobbed to see her breasts barely hidden under her shirt as her bra was barely holding them in. Aldous started to mentally goad Matty to do it, to free her breasts as he watched. Then he thought of it being Lilli and shook his head. He turned away and grumbled to himself. 'What is wrong with me?' he thought as he tried to shut out the noises in the other room. Matty slowly reached down and rubbed his hands down the back of her neck and under her shirt as he undid the hinges of her bra. Luna furrowed her brow as she sucked on his meat, finding the attention he gave her even more arousing as she quivered in her panties.