The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her yelps turned into cries as she convulsed with pleasure and let out a loud, powerful orgasmic scream. "Oh fuck!" she cried. "Oh fuck you really are very good!"

Aldous thought it was an odd thing to hear her say. As many times as they've made love, he'd have thought she was used to it by now. Something had completely taken over her and she was losing herself. Where he had some concerns, they were forced into the back of his mind while he bent down and kissed passionately on her neck. "I know, baby," he whispered.

He grasped both of Lilli's breasts in hand and squeezed them. Her nipples stood up on end as he generously suckled on them, alternating every so often just to watch Lilli squirm. He moved his hands slowly down her body once more and pushed his wet fingers back into her pussy. Lilli gasped in excitement as she looked at him. The sound of his fingers as they pushed through a flowing river of cum echoed throughout the room. Lilli was soaked as she howled in pleasure again. She thrusted her body against his fingers and grabbed at his neck to support her body as she arched back. Her second orgasm was loud and fast as she screamed relentlessly. "Oh fucking god! Oh fuck me please!" she cried out.

Aldous didn't have to think twice as he held Lilli up in the air by her ass. He pushed his face down into her pussy and licked up from her vagina to her engorged clitoris. Lilli convulsed again as she winced from the amount of consistent orgasming she was experiencing. Aldous enjoyed the taste of her wet pussy as he lapped it up like a dog. Her cum was succulent sweet and it lubricated her pussy to the point that his tongue merely glided along her inner walls. Lilli pleaded in a more incoherent jargon as the teasing was all too much for her. Finally, Aldous gave in and dropped her body back on the bed, grabbed his cock in hand, and easily slid himself deep inside her. Lilli cried out in orgasmic pleasure as she wrapped her legs around Aldous's waist. She was so overwhelmed with emotion that she couldn't control her thoughts anymore, all she could think about was how much she wanted him to fuck her brains out.

Aldous proceeded to thrust vigorously into her wet pussy with ease as she cried in pleasure. She held her legs out and let her feet dangle in the air as Aldous's body slapped against hers. He breathed out heavily in pleasure as he could feel Lilli's walls tightened on his cock. The lubrication from her cum made it easy for him to force his way in as deep as possible. He arched his legs up and pushed down on Lilli's legs until they pressed against the mattress. Lilli gasped as she looked up at Aldous. He didn't realize how incredibly flexible she was and from the look on her face, she didn't realize either. She had never been handled so roughly yet so passionately by a fleeting lover. She whimpered with pleasure as she struggled to breathe. Her body being scrunched back made the feeling of Aldous's cock even more fulfilling. Aldous could feel his head punch against Lilli's cervix.

Lilli screamed hard, her voice cracking as she only received air after every upward thrust Aldous made. Aldous grasped his hands around her feet and clenched them tightly as he further pushed down on her body. Their thighs clapped against each other in a heavy rhythmic motion as Aldous continued to fuck with great intensity. He pinned Lilli down as she sunk further and further into the bed before she gasped and straightened her legs from another intense orgasm. Aldous pulled back off of her and breathed out. He stood up on his knees as he watched Lilli struggle to turn around and present herself.

She was barely able to make it to her knees before he had to grab her by the waist and prop her up in front of him. He grabbed her cheeks and spread open her pussy as he caressed his shaft between the soft, throbbing lips. Lilli's knees gave in as she buckled from the sheer intensity of her pleasure. Aldous used his strength to hoist her back up into position as he pushed himself deep inside her. From the new position, she felt even tighter as she cooed pleasantly from the new feeling. He growled more than groaned, which didn't seem too odd to Lilli as he seemed more like an animal than a mere man this time. It only served to turn her on even more, feeling him ravish her so primitively.

Aldous held firm to Lilli's waist as he grabbed her hair with his free hand and pulled it back. Lilli gasped from the rough handling she was receiving and loved every second of it, despite never being so forcefully handled. She knew a part of her should feel some sense of alarm from the aggressive actions but her mind was too seeped in the moment and she let out a heavy dose of pleasurable moans. Aldous started to thrust slower this round as he took his time in each calculated rhythmic motion. He focused on the tightness of Lilli's vagina as it clasped firmly around his shaft. He pushed in slowly as he let go of her waist and let her body push against his. He reached around and proceeded to rub on her clitoris as Lilli punched the mattress and gasped.

Aldous's cock throbbed with anticipation for a full release as Lilli pulled away and turned back onto her back. She spread her legs open as well as her arms for Aldous and he looked down at her and vigorously rubbed his cock. He pushed Lilli down on the bed as he jerked off and she looked at him with surprise but immediate understanding. She licked her lips and sat back up against his forceful push and grabbed her breasts and played with them as she held out her tongue and opened her mouth wide for his load. "Cum in my mouth," she begged.

"I'm cumming," he groaned heavily as he continued to jerk until he was running out of breath.

Aldous's cock throbbed as he felt his balls constrict into his lower shaft. He arched his back and legs upwards as he let out an intense moan that equaled Lilli's. She cooed in pleasure from hearing his vocalization and as she moved in closer. Aldous rubbed out a hard orgasm into her mouth to which she gleefully permitted him to coat her face. His cock throbbed with pleasure as it throbbed and pulsated with constant streams of cum that poured into Lilli's mouth as well as hit her eye, cheek, and hair. She let the cum drip onto her breasts as she rubbed it into her skin and moaned out an orgasm of her own just from the idea of being came on. She then laid back on the bed and gasped. "That was... more than I expected," she said.

Aldous looked over to her and breathed out as the sound of the party downstairs was still going on. Nobody was aware of what they were doing because of how loud it was. He rubbed his chest as he suddenly felt a stinging pain. "Mmm," he muttered, feeling the onset of a distressing headache. He closed his eyes and pushed his fingers into them to try and combat the pain. "Oh god..."

He stumbled forward and caught himself, feeling Lilli's hand on his arm. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

He squinted and shook his head. "No, I'm... I'm fine," he said. "Just... feeling suddenly very distressed. Like something is... terribly wrong."

He felt Lilli lightly squeeze on his arm. "Maybe another round will help you feel better," she said in a slightly different voice.

"Another round? You can't be..." Aldous laughed only to realize his girlfriend no longer sounded the same. He breathed out and slowly turned back to look at her, only to see Luna was the one holding his arm. "W-what the hell?"

Luna smirked and licked her lips. "You nephilim are so fucking delicious," she said with a vicious snarl.

That was when she began to transform before Aldous's very eyes. They widened in horror as he was rendered speechless to see her wings sprout from her back, ripping through the clothes she wore. "What the fuck!" he screamed.

He turned to run, only managing to make it halfway to the door before he was grabbed and dragged back, Luna's tail slapping against his mouth to muffle his screams. Downstairs, Lilli sat, frustrated, outside of the party house. She was hoping to run into Aldous again, but it had been nearly twenty minutes and nothing. She didn't want to go back inside and risk another breakdown with all the hot bodies dancing about. At least three male students tried to hit on her just for her to dismiss them without a second thought.

"Hey! Everything okay?" asked Thomas, sitting down next to her.

"We noticed you've been over here for some time," said Francesca, sitting down on the other side of her.

"Aldous taking his sweet time in the bathroom or something?" Thomas asked.

LIlli shook her head. "I... I don't know," she said. Her heart suddenly sank as she looked around the busy crowd. "Have either of you seen Luna...?"

"Your friend? No," said Francesca as she swigged down the rest of her drink.

"Jesus, Fran, how many of those have you had?" asked Thomas.

"Not enough for you to call me Fran," she retorted.

Lilli stood up slowly, her heart pounding with fear. Something was very, very wrong. "I have to go find Aldous," she said.

"Relax, he's been to parties before," said Thomas.

"No, you don't understand, it's-" before Lilli could finish her statement, there was a bloodcurdling scream that echoed through the frat house.

Several of the dancers stopped, including the DJ who shut off the music. He pulled the mic to his lips. "The hell was that?"

The crowds were silenced until another scream. Several people started running up the stairs to find who it was. Lilli darted inside and started pushing everyone aside. Her heart was pounding fast and furiously. Something was very, very, very wrong. When she got to the top of the stairs, several students were comforting a young girl who was convulsing in fear. "I w-was just trying to f-find the upstairs bathroom!" she cried.

Lilli heard the commotion of the frat students. A few men ran out of the room. "Dude someone call the fucking police!"

"Oh my fucking god!"

"Oh no..." Lilli thought. She reached the open door and looked into the bedroom. Blood coated the floor and the walls. She wanted to scream but it came out as nothing more than a light gasp of air. Aldous laid there, motionless in his own pool of blood. His body had been torn apart in several places and was mangled to the point his suit was soaked in red. Lilli slowly slumped to the floor just as one of the young men came and pulled her away. She remained motionless, paralyzed by the horror of what she saw. Her body shook and she clenched her fists. "L-Luna.... You're... fucking dead."

1...67891011