The Term Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I was blown away, there could be several reasons for this but if I wanted to nurture this opportunity I would hafta make her feel that its ok, which as far as I was concerned it was a whole lot more than ok. "Well that's not so odd; you ever look on those online erotic story sights, there filled with'em. If people didn't like them then they wouldn't be writing them. I've read a good few of them myself."

"Really, your making that up." She said smiling slyly.

"No seriously, I like the brother and sister ones, and even a few others." My pulse was racing and my heart was thumping in my head, I was expecting her to call me out and tell me she was just trying to get me to admit my perversion.

'What others do you read?" she asked, if I didn't know any better I'd say that she was blushing.

"What kind do you read, "

"I asked you first."

I already told you some of mine it's your turn." I said flat out.

"Ok, I read a lot of brother and sister like you and uncle and niece and others."

I chuckled; I could tell where this was going by her devilish grin. This is going to be one hell of a paper "so I guess it's my turn again." I said.

She nodded her head yes, grinning. "Ok mommy, you obviously want to hear me say it, so yes I read the mother and son stories, in fact I mostly only read the mother and son stories. There are you happy now." I admitted like I was guilty of a crime. "I feel like I'M being interviewed for something."

Suddenly she slowly rose to all fours and slid to the end of the bed tossing the pillow across the room. She looked at me with her hazel green eyes that seemed brighter, a hungry radiance in them that I found highly arousing for some reason. She gently tugged at her sash pulling the bow tied knot loose and letting it fall open, revealing her matching thigh high baby doll slip underneath. The cut was so high that I could see her panty covered mound peeking from under the it and the long thin cut spaghetti straps looked like that were going to give and left little to the imagination where her big luscious tits were concerned. Her nipples were hard and very apparent under the thin soft lingerie. "What makes you think you're not," she said sitting back on her heels, brushing her hands up and down over her heaving breasts, pinching the tender nipples through the soft sheer fabric.

I couldn't believe it, it was like every fantasy I ever had was coming true. I was frozen, afraid that it was still just a trick but my hard cock told me otherwise. I tossed the questions and the book to the side letting them thump against the floor and stood pulling my shirt out of my waist and unbuttoning it. I tossed it off, my eyes glued to mom rubbing her hands up and down her body. I went to her, gently pressing my lips to her ear, taking a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her hair. "Is this is real? Are you sure about this or is it all just a wet dream." I whispered.

Mom pulled away, gently taking my face in her hands. " I was about to ask you the same thing." She said searching deep into my eyes before she kissed me full on the mouth, her soft tongue gently sliding between my parting lips.

#

This was just too much, my head was spinning and my buzz from the beer wore off long ago. This was a real fantasy coming to life but for some reason I felt really bad about it, like I was taking advantage of my own mother. After all, mom wasn't exactly in a state of tiptop mental health. I stepped back pulling our lips apart.

"What's wrong honey? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, shocked that I denied her. I could see the horror in her face, her mind racing over what had just happened. "Oh god honey I'm so sorry, please don't hate me like, like your father."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, did she honestly think that was what was going on here. "Mom, I would never, could never hate you, hell I can't even stay mad at you. I am nothing like my father; I'm more like you in every way when it comes to who I am."

"well than why?" she pleaded, her eyes filling with tears, both her hands reaching out gently, brushing her long nails slowly and ever so gently down my chest, My skin pricking with goose bumps.

"Because mom," I said my fingers gently taking her chin and lifting her eyes to mine. Her deep eyes- wet with tears, shimmering with flecks of green and brown in the dim light from behind us. "I just don't want you to make this decision for all the wrong reasons. You're not exactly emotionally stable right now. I don't want to hurt you more than you've already been hurt."

She suddenly pulled away from me grimacing. The same face a person would make if they just stepped in a pile of dog shit. "Why, are you planning on leaving me to, that's it aint it? If course it is." she turned away angrily wrapping her silky robe around her again and yanking the sash, tying it in a knot instead of a cute bow.

"No mom, that's not what I said" I pleaded with her. But she didn't hear me, she was done off in her own thoughts rambling. "Mom, listen to me, I'm not..."

She spun around pointing an accusing finger at me. "Don't you lie to me to, not you; my god, what was I thinking?" she turned back around toward the door, throwing her hands up in the air, stomping away from me. "Of course you're going to leave, you'll finish school and pack your things and be out like him and I'll be old, used up and alone and then I'll have nothing to live f..."

That was enough, she wasn't thinking right and I wasn't going to let her get away that easy, I'm not just her son but I'm also a man and she's gonna realize that I'm nothing like him. I chased her wrapping my arms tightly around her, lifting her up in the air. She screeched not expecting my strength or my actions. But like I said, that was enough. I held her tightly and intentionally stumbled back, bouncing onto the bed, it's springs pinging and panging beneath us

"What are you doing, let go of me," she said gritting her teeth, struggling against my firm embrace.

"No; you're going to stop and listen, do you understand Me." she was a tuff cookie, a lot stronger than I thought she'd be but eventually she calmed down, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I noticed that her robe had slipped up and her large soft breast sagged against my arms. I loosened my grip a little. "Are you ok?"

"No, no I'm not. Everyone's leaving me and no one gives a fuck about what happens to me. I'm just a used up husk." her tears came and streaked down her cheeks. Her head relaxed, falling back against my chest, her body jerking against me as she cried. I gently rubbed her head shushing her. I don't know why people always do that when your crying but it does seem to help.

I figured if I was going to get my chance to say my piece it was going to be now. "Mom, I want you to listen and listen good, I have absolutely no plans of leaving and if something ever came up where I would have to, then I would sure as Shit take you with me."

Turning her head, she looked up at me from over her shoulder, her wet eye lashes matted, Sniffling and sobbing. "Take me with you? Would you really take me with you? Your father always refused to take me anywhere."

I was beginning to see the picture now; I thought all this time that mom just preferred to be at home doing what she does but in truth, she had aspirations and dreams, my father just refused her and kept her in this quaint little place like a good little slave. Mom had been abused in ways I couldn't even imagine. I had to show her a better way, a better life.

I kissed her four head and wiped her eyes gently drying them with the corner to my pillow. "Mom, I love you, always have, and honestly, probably a lot more and differently than I should. You've always been my inspiration; everything I have or ever will accomplish is for you and because of you. I need you and always will. No mom, I'm not leaving you." smiling I tightened my arms around her gently. "Besides, you'd hafta pry my arms open for me to let you go run away."

"Not me, not from my baby" she squirmed around turning to face me; my arms wrapped tighter, pulling her to me, smashing her breasts to my chest, her hard nipples poking me. "Not ever." she whispered. Our mouths came together in a rush of excitement and passion, Shivers running through me. I slipped my hands under the elastic waste of her silky panties, gripping her perfect ass; spreading her butt cheeks apart, I slid my fingertips down and around, closer to her sex. Her pussy's juices soaking through the light material.

She moaned into my mouth, wrapping her tongue around mine with a hunger deep inside, a hunger that she never explored before. I kissed her back just as passionately. This was supposed to be wrong, taboo, unhealthy. Society will point their fingers and damn us if they ever find out. But they wouldn't. I would protect her. I couldn't deny her or the way I felt anymore anyway. It was too late, we had done gave in to our true feelings and I knew I couldn't just be her son ever again and she couldn't just be my mother.

I smiled, mom's fingertips running down my chest tickling my flesh. Slowly her fingers roamed down over my abdomen, past my navel and slipped down under the waistband of my shorts, taking hold of my excited cock. I was highly excited, slippery with precum, leaking like a faucet I was so turned on by this woman who I had dreamed of, suckled from, and wanted so badly for as far back as I could remember. My absolute first love and most forbidden desire was wrapping her soft living hand around my cock.

"Oh my, you have grown haven't you son" she gasped slowly gliding her hand up my length and then squeezing and twittering gently around the head. I shuddered, a ripple of intense pleasure pulsed through me. Then she ran her fingers all the way back down continuing it all over again. My head spun, my body quivering under her touch.

"Does mommy's big boy like that, hmm? Does that feel good baby," she whispered, moaning I shoved my hips hard against her, running my hands down under her ass. She raised a leg, wrapping it around me, giving me a better reach to her pussy, my mother's pussy. I kinda like the way that sounds.

"Oh mom, oh that feels so fucking good."' I whispered, another ripple of pleasure rolling through me. Her fist rolled around and over the slippery and tender flesh of my cock's head. I began pumping my hips, reaching down, rubbing my fingertips across her soak and wet cunt. I pushed two fingers up into her from around her soft, round ass.

'Oh, oh yes' she screamed. Working my fingers around I could feel her ass cheeks clench and tighten, her pussy muscles squeezing and sucking at my fingers. She was just as hot as I was, she wanted it as bad as I did and she showed it as her first orgasm ripped through her. Watching the pleasure on her face and listening to her moans was too much. I bucked my hips, my seed pumping out and coating her hand, our mouths locked in a kiss as we moaned together sharing a moment that I had wished for, but this felt so much better than I could have imagined.

I held her, burying my face in her hair, breathing her in. We both whimpered, our chests rising and falling. 'Our bodies relaxing in the glow as we both came down from our orgasm, contemplating what had just happened and what would. " you came allot." she chuckled pulling her hand out of my shorts. I rolled over collapsing onto my back.

She found her robe and wiped her hand on it. She stood coming around the bed and pulling my shorts off. I laughed, raising my ass to help her. She tossed them to the floor and stood between my knees.

"Guess it's my turn now huh?" she asked biting her lip.

My eyes were glassy and I felt high from the orgasm I just had, I looked her up and down, smiling and waiting patiently. I was entranced by her long lashes and soft plump lips. Slowly she lifted the pink sheer top up over her head, her large soft, fleshy breasts bouncing free. Her big brown, motherly nipples were perked and excited. My mouth watering, I felt a need to nurse from them like I once had, not for nourishment but for pleasure.

She grinned wickedly, hooking her thumbs in the waist of her panties. Dancing seductively, swaying her hips back and forth and around, stretching the band this way and that teasingly till she bent her knees pushing them off to the floor. She stood putting one hand waving in the air over her head and one on her curvy hip. "ta-da,"' she announced posing like a pinup model, my pinup model.

I drank her in, every bit, from her toes to her nose and beyond, she had the perfect shape of a French post card model but with bigger and much fuller tits. She was my mom in all her naked beauty, and for the first time I was able to look without restraint at her perfect well to me anyway body. She reached and climbed onto me like a cat, her wanting eyes looked up from under her brow, smiling mischievously as she bit her lower lip. Her big pillowy breasts swayed, rubbing the sensitive skin of my thighs. She moved further up till they rubbed over my half-hard cock, arching her back. I pushed my hips up as she brought her tits back down over my manhood again. My cock responded stiffening, the blood rushing and swelling in my loins. My hunger for this woman was insatiable, I wanted to drive right intro her, needed to feel the womb that I had emerged from surrounding me once again.

"Looky there, already ready already," she giggled climbing higher and straddling my hips. She reached down grabbing my cock and pushed it down. She sat down, burying my length between her slippery cunt lips, moving her hips slowly up and down sliding her juices and hard clit up and down my pole, whimpering in pleasure.

"Mmmm, does that feel good baby?" she asked, a trimmer passing through her, forcing her to clench her ass tight. Propping up on an elbow, I wrapped my arm around her bringing her hardened nipple to my wanting lips, I engulfed it, sucking tenderly, like a starving babe, mom gasping and moaning. "Oh god baby yes, just . . . like . . . that," she stammered softly. She moved her hips faster and faster bearing her clit down against my rod. Her body jerked, her pussies juices soaking me, dripping between my thighs. Drenched in her cum, nibbling the hard little nub of her nipple, I needed her.

She yelped in surprise when I rolled over tossing her onto her back. "I need you, oh good son I need you inside Me." she whispered reaching down, lining my cock up to her womb. She wrapped her legs around me, she shoving me inside her. I felt her pussy muscles clench and ripple around me.

"Oh yes," I gasped, sinking all the way to the bottom of her deepest reaches, so snug, so wet. I stayed there for a moment. There was no telling when she had been with my father last. I knew she was faithful of course but that just meant he had more power over her. But not anymore, no I would treat her like the empress she was, I would love her with the kind of love and passion that she deserved and I would do it selflessly.

Slowly I pulled back out of her and then forward again. A hard breath escaped mom's lips, a handful of my hair bunched in her fist. I pulled back and she thrust her hips up to meet mine. My head whirled to the sensation of being buried in my mother's cunt. Wet sounds mixed with the slapping of our bodies filled the air with the natural aroma of good lovemaking.

Moaning together our lips crashed into a deep hard kiss, I pumped in and out feeling her own pleasure shiver through her, her cunt sucking hungrily at my cock, wanting me to pour my seed into her, To replant a part of what once grew in my mother's loins. Slap, slap, slap our sticky flesh echoed.

"Oh, oh yesss mommaaa." I moaned softly, the first of my orgasm emptying inside her. Mom clenched onto me, tightly holding me, my cock pumping it's nectar into her.

"That's it baby, ohh yes. I want every drop in me." She said breathing with shallow deep breaths as another orgasm ripping through her. We froze, entangled and grasping each other, our chests rising and falling slick with perspiration.

We laid there for a moment, no other sounds than our own breaths and the beating of our hearts, our eyes locked, starring into one another. "Momma does..." I said attempting to ask a question. Mom put her finger to my lips and mine to hers, "Ssshhhh."

And so I didn't say another word. Laying there mom wrapped her arms around me and put my head to her breast smoothing my hair till I fell asleep to the low steady rhythm of her heart.