All Comments on 'The Sword and the Soul Ch. 01'

by ecrevelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years ago
I liked it!

Though, just saying...you could always stand to have Mag get transformed a bit more by his soul witch. Bigger dick. More scales. What? Did I say scales? No I didn't! *runs away*

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Very nice

So, he meets the criteria of the handbill, but it does make you wonder if the truth is more known. Either way, the main character is quick enough with a lie or a bargain so I'm sure he could find a way to not be carrying a trophy of the target he was meant to slay. Carrying around a beast-man head is np. Carrying a trophy from the real target? Meet a dungeon until the noose is ready, amirite? Interested in the perks, aside from the more base ones presented for a Soul Warrior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A grand beginning

for the development of an interesting relationship. It would be fascinating to see if over time, the line between mistress and thrall began to blur as the hero grows in stature.

An exciting story opening.

5*

iknowwhatiknowwhatalmost 5 years ago

It was refered to her hot and wet cavern. While they were in a cavern, that was her place... was wierd untill I figured out it. Atherwise, noce story!

ecrevelleecrevelleover 4 years agoAuthor
Hot and wet cavern

@iknowwhat, Haha, yeah I was doing that on purpose for effect, to prime the reader and for thematic reasons. Hope it wasn't too confusing, glad you figured it out, and thanks for your feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userecrevelle@ecrevelle
Most people call me Rev, you can too. But you don't, like, HAVE to. I write short stories and longer works, of a darkly erotic fantasy nature. Sometimes I do other weird stuff too. New fiction coming soon. Tip jar: paypal.me/ecrevelle ebooks: https://www.amazon.com/EC-Revel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES