All Comments on 'The Sinstruction Manual'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
timothy522timothy522almost 2 years ago

Oh FUCK, I'm going to love this adventure!

adentroadentroalmost 2 years ago

This story was exquisitely arousing, and entertaining. I always look forward to your writings. Very well done!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

What a fab twist at the end. You really are a very talented writer. I do hope you develop this story into a multi chapter saga.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. I like how there is still a relationship between Gabriella and Glenn. Looking forward to the next installment now that we know Glenn is the tough writing professor.

gforce746gforce746almost 2 years ago

Magnificent, Hot intense Erotic story! Masterfully written with the quality of novel, complete with an amazing jaw dropping twist at the end of this segment, leaves the reader longing for the next chapter!

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing! While I'm not really a fan of water-sports, this was well written. The rest of the story was superb! The dynamic between Dom and sub is a tricky thing to write well, but I think you nailed it. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Breathtakingly erotic.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I love your sense of humor, especially with Glenn.

And the surprise that he's the professor, brilliant!

This should make for a longer series, that's my hope.

carlycrescarlycresabout 1 month ago

what a super erotic story! i loved it, and honestly wish there was such a place that i could enjoy a night like that too! youre a very gifted writer, and i love your stories! thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...