All Comments on 'The Seduction of Mrs Walsh'

by nevets13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
iamwolfiamwolfalmost 8 years ago
Mrs

Great story of seduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

great turn on

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Not too Old?

A 60 year old with a shaved pussy? C'mon ...

xhxhxhxhxhxhalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

I like the idea of an older woman seducing a younger man. So very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
60 year old shaved pussy ?

YES ! It is done all the time! I had an older lady girlfriend that did it within two weeks of the first time I visited her in her home. She was talking about how quick it happened ... and it would have happened way sooner than that ! But I kept delaying not wanting to seem like I wanted to pounce ... OK, I DID want to pounce but, when it happened, I had manipulated her off the couch onto the floor ... three times ! But on the third time, I said to her, "Let's go upstairs." She said, All right." and we went. I had to steady her on her way up the stairs but, in her bedroom, I fucked her very gently at first then I power-fucked her silly to the point of her crying very loudly pleading for me to NOT STOP FUCKING HER ! ... and I noticed that she had a shaved pussy! Very s-m-o-o-t-h and H-O-T as Hell. Turns out she had hit shaved right after my first visit to her house and she prepared before every visit ! She also had the salon do a vaxing and I noticed that, except for her beautiful head of hair, she was S-M-O-O-T-H all over her entire body ! She did NOT like hair in places she felt it didn't belong on her body ! That wasn't one of my original demands but it became a favorite feature of mine! So, we were heavily *together* from her age of 58 through 62 ... I was 43 through 47 during that time ... and I never once saw her as an "older woman" ! Too bad it had to end and it hurt when it did end ... but, I could not live the way she wanted me to live ... in a relationship where she had a number of sexual partners and I had to wait my turn. She was hurt, also, but she couldn't see what it was that bothered me. Too bad but I once power-fucked her a special way that drove her crazy. She cried for me to marry her ... P-L-E-A-S-E-! But, the next weekend she was in her bed with another man. I spied on her ... to the point that I was able to prove to myself that she was doing this ... because I felt I had a right to know ... and I never saw her again after that ... but I will NEVER forget her and her shaved pussy and waxed body ... every inch of it !

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

A very good story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful

Lovely story ~ look forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Nice Suduction

A lovely erotic story well written. We knew where it was going and the journey to it was beautiful.

That was a lot of old woffal about 60 year olds shaving, of course they do. My partner is older and shaves, I don't mind if does or doesn't.

Cant wait for the follow up.

Keep writing.

REgards

brick_stonebrick_stoneover 7 years ago
This is a Keeper

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story - wish I was Mike!

Really really top story. You really set the scene and built up the mutual attraction and seduction so well, rather than just diving into the sex.

Only just off perfection tbh. Some very minor comments for improvement from a humble reader. Some of the latter dialogue from Mary seemed slightly off, from the demure lady up to the middle of the story, she may have been wanton when caught up in the passion of things, but a softer, less porn queen, more nervous words from her would have heightened things. The only other thing would be more emphasis of the age difference once the couple recognised their mutual attraction and acted on it. She was 30 years older than him, but had more than enough looks, maturity, energy and sexuality to more than satisfy her young lover. Anyway really good job, will await more on Mike and Mary with interest, he has some making up to do (based on ch2)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Mike

I imagine Mike with a bit of blond hair on his chest and abs -- a sexy turn-on!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
thanks for the adult version

so many 18 yo stories, nice to find a adult version of something sexy and erotic. well written and very entertaining,

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
OMG - what a scene

What a session - and so much lust and joy! Mmm, will the neighbors talk? And she will have that glow of being freshly fucked and loved! Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pantyhose

And what a bonus, she loved f*****g in her pantyhose

joesch69joesch69over 2 years ago

fucking awesome story i love it keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous