All Comments on 'The Road To Vegas'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
biNHguybiNHguyover 11 years ago
what a sight !

just wondering...how could Susan keeps her hands (mouth) off of that magnificent cock ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naked on the Highway

Wonderful story, very believable. Is there a second chapter to it. It excites me to think that someone would actually walk naked down a highway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Definitely enjoyed that story! Been looking for something like that, it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Her turn now

Now she needs to put on a show for the guys.

funrun10funrun10over 11 years ago
loving the stories

Thanx for writing the stories you do, some of my favorites, loving the stories, the themes and characters, some of the best stuff on this site. Hoping you continue to add new stories as well as new chapters to existing stories, especially to Naked Mike, which is a favorite of mine, thanx for the great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's in control now

Now she needs both guys to jerk off for her. How about a race? First guy gets to come on her tits. Second guy has to stop and can't touch himself again until she says so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic - thank you - more please...

Josh in the lobby of ladies with his big boner back. Everyone notices his drying cum all over him. He is rewarded with an orgasm for good behavior. We like his orgasms to be very public just like his punishments.

Yep that's how we picked him up she comments - completely naked. As you can see he really like being naked - so that's how we plan to keep him - as our slave.

We expect him to work hard for us and to show everyone how excited he is as our slave. She fingers and pulls on one of his exposed balls beneath his rigid flagpole of cock. You see the benefit of his blatant boner is his balls are on display and so grippable. I think I need a leash for these to pull him around in public. She pulls and squeezes his right nut before the ladies in the lobby. Then she hangs her purse on his boner and it bangs his balls as it drops. They register and talk about the hotel and the benefits. We'd like to have him cleaned up a bit - waxing or lazer while we're here. She has the check in lady attach the keys to the swollen wet head of his rigid cock after agreeing to have him entertain the group of businesswomen that evening for their dinner meeting after they get him cleaned up at the salon down the street. Some money is exchanged and she slaps his ass to leave the lobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scorchingly Hot Story

Loved the build up and the illicitness of her taking charge and coaxing that performance out of him. I really like her dialogue, and would love to hear her speak more. Please write lots of sequels, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another cracker!

I could almost feel that first spurt as he erupted over his stomach! Storytelling doesn't get much better than this.

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
Cars

We have never picked up a naked man hitch hiking but I have been naked a few times when we stopped for a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably my favorite story on this site. We miss your work, but thanks for the awesome tales!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written. One of my favorite stories on this site. Isn't it great when like-minded people happen across each other and let their freak-flag fly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous